Cooking Help

Hello, fellow navis. My name is Ante. Currently, I am involved in a gourmet cook-off. I would be pleased to hear suggestions as to what to prepare, along with instructions on how to prepare the dish suggested. Currently, I am headed to collect what I presume is a sirloin steak, so that will be one ingredient available to me. The others are listed here:

Quote ()

- Premium Eggs
- Wild Mushrooms
- Quality Apples
- Golden Corn
- First-class Honey
- Giant Shrimp
- Excellent River Fillets
- Superb Feisty Sirloin
- Fresh Flying Fins
- Top-Class Ground Flank
- Supreme Calamari
- Fluffy Lambchop
- Ultimate Draconic Tenderloin

If anyone has suggestions, especially regarding the preparation of steak, I would highly appreciate the input.

With gratitude,
-Ante.EXE
"Fresh Flying Fins" most likely refers to Fishy fins. Giant Shrimp is probably Shrimpy viruses, though how you might capture one would be up to you. Apples sound like Applesamu-- I have not seen these, so I could not tell you about them. I have heard the name before, however.

Lastly, I would guess that Mushy viruses are what are required for "Wild Mushrooms."
[color=5A6351][/color]

-Regalia.exe
This is pretty easy here, kid. Look-- you need corn, right? If it looks like corn, smells like corn, is named ____Corn, and drops a Cornshot chip, it's probably what yer wantin'.

For the honey, I'll make it easier. Go for Honeybombers.

That's all the help you'll get out of me, though. Good luck!

-Noir
Spikeys are good steak material. if you can stomach and/or hide the fact that you're using them. Might be a little wild, though you can fix that with spices and salt. Yumland might be good for those, though you might have them already. Grill them on medium, get the core temperature right, around 120 F, and you have prime rare stuff.

Moloko make good lamb chop. Do them justice with a good sauce, preferably with a bit of zest to them. Lemons are good.

Not entirely sure if Dragrin make good "draconic tenderloin". They kinda sound tough. Throw them in a stew, maybe.

Good luck with your food.

- M.S.
Huh? What's the big deal? All of these things are a lot nicer raw.

Everyone seems to love to serve steak with mushrooms, though. Sauté the mushrooms in the sirloin's juice! They gotta be chopped up all nice, but don't make 'em too thin or you'll be serving mushroom-fries!

Preparing them's all about heat! Cook them fast at a high temperature! That's the way to kill 'em, too!

... By the way. Has anyone ever taken a nice, big bite out of a Nightmare? I've never actually tasted one, but... they must taste pretty cool, right? I mean, look at them!

♥C
Hello all. Steak fell through, but we have acquired lamb. Does anyone know a nice lamb dish that one might make with these ingredients? Tips to prepare the dish are also appreciated.

Quote ()

- Premium Eggs
- Wild Mushrooms
- Quality Apples
- Golden Corn
- Excellent River Fillets
- Fresh Flying Fins
- Top-Class Ground Flank
- Supreme Calamari
- Fluffy Lambchop
- Ultimate Draconic Tenderloin

Sincerely thankful,
Ante.EXE
Hmm... Lamb's a little trickier! You need to be more delicate with it if you want to keep it tasty, and be careful not to overcook it. Tenzo calls it kind of a "dessert meat", if that makes any sense. I don't really get it.

But I do remember how he prepares it! And you're gonna want some apples. After you've fried the lamb, melt a little bit of butter and fry the apples for a bit so they can get nice and savoury.

Then it's time to poach them! Add some brown sugar, cinnamon, and water, and leave it on for a couple of minutes while the sugar dissolves. They're not making you go out and gather sugar yourself, are they?

Anyway, that'll both give you a nice side for the lambchops and a sweet sauce to pour over them. I can tell you firsthand, it's really good!

Go get 'em, yeah?
♥C