Need some help

We took care of the first wave put there is still a lot more in here... You can still join the fray if you want.

- Sieg
We could use some help (again). Sieg entered me in planeswalker event at the Colosseum, and wants me to ask anyone that reads this to join. I don't know why he wants me to do that, when the registration clearly states that one person is enough though....

- Valkyrie
if you don't mind, i would put her in your team, she wants to be freinds with you.
-timmy

*Nikko.exe is curently virus busting alone in yoka*
Fine by me. Try not to get in my way this time.

-Valkyrie

Excuse her, she is not in a good mood right now.

There is place for 3 people in one team, so anyone else up to the challange?

-Sieg
I am sorry to say this you two but....this could take a little while, we have net police and Nikko's fighting them....i knew i shouldn't have used that regen40.
-timmy

*as timmy said Nikko is fighting against the Netpolice, one that looks like a runt and he has teo dolls that look like navis*
There are currently no Net Police units deployed at your location. You are mistaken.

~ Net Police Public Representative
then.....no i'm not mistaken.....this VisorNavi attacked Nikko after we finished out last fight...after i used the Regen40.....not even giving us a chance to refresh our chips.....here....take a look at the data then. this is live video feed from my present location where my Navi is fighting at.
-timmy

attached:live video of curent battle
VisorNavis are not a part of the standard units of the Net Police Force. If you are engaged in battle against one then you have breached your contractual obligations as a volunteer netbattler.

You've brought this upon yourself.

~ Net Police Public Representative
damn it.....this does not look good....
-timmy
The Colosseum has reopened, so I guess, we can get this started, finally. Anyone else interested? There is still one spot left in our team.

- Sieg

You better be strong if you join us. Should you prove to be a hindrance... I will let you fill that part for yourself.

- Vaalkyrie