Grand Unveiling!

Giving up with a sigh, Voltman retired to the food cart and began to devour all of the sweets in sight.

(I might just make his BIG form a GMO and make this his normal form. I like MiniVolt!)
"Pleasure's all mine." Shuilong replied to Raiden cooly. "Anyway, what do you think of that?" the navi said, pointing to the crowd off now not fighting navis.
Bard was sitting on the platform, still watching the Strange Navi in the Poncho and the kid. As soon as the gmo was taken away from volt she opened her mouth and shouted, "Oh, holy crap! That thing isn't a child Navi normally?!?!" Leo let out a long sigh and Bard said, "Look at it! It wasn't a child after all!" Leo rolled his eyes and said, "You are getting excited arn't you?" "Doh!! I want to be able to do pimping stuff like that!!" Leo slammed his head on the desk and said, "Fine not now though. We need to figure out how you would look in your gmo, what it would be the--" He stopped as soon as he saw her head facing back towards the Poncho and child Navi. She was singing a few soft words under her breath while watching them.
Moonlight smiled. "Look who's talking. Heh, perhaps. I actually have some plans coming together and wouldn't mind a sparring partner." He looked around and noticed the crowd. "After all, one often better understands someone through a match. It'll be fun.."
Parked at the food cart, Stringer was loading up on all the pie he could with some strings from his gloves. Noticing the child Navi come over, Stringer said through a mouthful of pie, "Jeez, 'lots of brawlers here today. Not to say that I don't like a good fight, but that's just unnecessary in the presence of free food!"
Raiden frowned toward them. Just a moment ago, a network ago, he might have jumped in to join the fray, but the bustling sociality of the Netsquare alreay had a tight hold on him.

"They could at least take it outside," he muttered. "They don't have to be such children--"

It was at that point that he saw the small, pre-pubescent Navi running around amongst them, demanding that they break off the fight before it could even begin.

"--ah. Uh, they don't have to be silly about it like that."
Voltman turned over, his stomach bulging comically. Listening to Stringer, he nodded as far and as quickly as his bloated torso would allow.
Yep! Let there... be... pie... And he dozed off, his energy spent. He'd be up in thirty seconds, anyways.

(Edit: Adding on! Ninja'd by the netpolice!)

Voltman was woken by the Navi, his stomach normal size once more, and started looking at the thing the Police were bringing in.
Ooh! Is it a present? I LOVE PRESENTS!
He started running, and if not for the hand that Shigeru made grab him he would have made it there in seconds. Instead, he simply hovered in the air, kicking wildly.
The sound of a light tap resonates through the area, as an awful thrilling ring follows. "Testing--Testing--" The golden NormalNavi mutters into the mike, not at all fazed by the feedback.

"Can I have your attention please?" He stands behind the podium, a strange sight--he's pretty high up, after all.

"I'd like to welcome everyone to the formal Unveiling of the NetSquare system!" His voice, wavering slightly, still booms throughout NetSquare. "The NetPolice and the various governments of the world hope that this innovation will lead to a new age of prosperity and cooperation in this new age."

A guffaw meets those words, somewhere in the crowd.

The NormalNavi continues on, unfazed--or just oblivious. "Each portal is currently operational, linking to every major operational Network. As you might have witnessed earlier, the portals have the unique ability to adjust their size--each portal is controlled by its own hub in each major Network, instead of a centralized system here."

"But enough technical details--Welcome to the NetSquare, and welcome to the new era of Networking!" With a wave of his arm, the golden NormalNavi descends from the platform, as the NetPolice Navis begin bringing out--
Raiden's head whipped around as the golden Navi's voice carried across the Netsquare. "Hey, what are they--?"
"Interesting." Shuilong commented, taking a break from eating pie and now standing up and looking at whatever the Netpolice were bringing out.
Capuchin just kept her eyes perplexed with the golden navi. Her tail twitched a bit as she gave a big grin and stared wide eyed. "H-hes.....so....shiny! Sucha a pretty shiny!" She could bareley hold herself back from jumping on him. She resisted as best as she could but her tail began to whirl around in excitement.
Moonlight's attention shifted almost immediately toward the navi as he finished his statement. Hm, wonder what it is....
Bard listened to the Navi, not bothering to look at him. She had layed on her back and zoned out. She still heard everything that was being said, it just didn't look as though she was paying attention. She sat up in a flash at the mention of a prize. Leo raised an eyebrow as well and said, "Hmm. Sounds intreseting. Wonder what it will be." Bard shrugged, unsure herself and listened to the words of the Navi.
American looked over at the navi with the wide rimmed hat. He then began to open his mouth and speak. But suddenly stopped himself, he began to blink rapidly. He did this for about three or four seconds. While finishing it off with a eye raise.

"What? You can't raise your eyebrow, cowboy? Or are you just jealous you can't look like me?"

American then began to hold his rifle up, but as he did. It returned to the normal data, and back to the PET. American was now weaponless except for his fist. He then felt his head and noticed his helmet wasn't there no more. So he placed his hand out and began to act for a handshake.

"Hey man, this is how you make friends. Sorry if I insulted you. But you know people like us. We go alone until we have no one left. So let bygones be bygones, and lets shake on it?"

Quote ()

"If they're fighting, I'm fighting too. That's all there is to it. In a street fight, it doesn't matter who your opponent is," he commented. He looked down to Rass with an unintentionally menacing glance, "and you can never tell who you're pounding once you've entered the fray."

"Ahah? S-street fighting eh? Sounds... invigorating!" laughed Rass awkwardly, inching away from MeleeMan toward the refreshments table. "I uh... I'm going to get m-more pie."

As Rass walked over to the impressive spread of baked goods, his eyes lit up as he went through the numerous options he had. Finally deciding on the strawberry rhubarb, he cut himself a small portion. As he reached for a fork, however, all three systems that previously lay dormant in the gemstones on his back erupted forward, causing him to shudder and quickly drop the slice he had selected. His arms became a swirl of color as the three systems struggled for control.

Rasshole, what are you doing? growled Argo, Everyone knows that there isn't anything more manly than apple pie! I refuse to eat your pansy-wansy strawberry whatsit on principle!

Please, fools. Everybody knows that blueberry pie contains several nutrients that are vital to growth in humans. interrupted Tem, Don't listen to Argo, he doesn't know what he wants.

Quiet, woman! yelled Argo in a voice that made Rass visibly flinch, We're Navi's, remember? Nutrition isn't even a factor for...

Even so, our systems were designed to emulate the processes of humans, who says we can't attempt to eat healthy for once? replied Tem, a sharp undertone to her normally soothing voice, I have half a mind to...

ISHAMEL DESIRES PUMPKIN! declared Ishamel in a loud robotic voice that threw Rass off balance, clutching his audio sensors in a vain attempt to block out the noise.

Why you...

Hey stop, Argo! ARGO!

Rass sighed as the three systems argued with each other over which pie to consume. Knowing full well that the three would never come to a consensus and that his own suggestion would be overruled in a second, he decided to simply forget about eating. With a sad and wistful look backwards at the table full of Yumland's finest pies, he shook his head and turned away. Being a fusion navi stinks, he thought dejectedly as he moved away from the pie tables and alongside MeleeMan, silently praying that his new "friend" wouldn't get excited and decide to start punching him in the "confusion" of battle. "Guess I wasn't hungry after all," he said quietly.
Kobo bobbed up and down because they were bringing something out
Voltman frowned as Rass dropped his pie, but got an idea. He grabbed another slice of the pie Rass had dropped, ran over to him, and jammed it in his mouth before he knew what was going on. For good measure, he gave him a glass of milk before running away laughing like a loon.
Kobo turned and started bouncing *literally* twoards the little kid who stuffed pie into someone's mouth. He just smiled while doing it, and to some, may seem as a bit creepy. After all, someone is bouncing at you with a smile and just that....a, very,very, odd smile.
Aiming a rubber band at the approaching navi, Voltman was on the defensive. Something didn't seem right about this navi.
For good measure, he got ready to materialize a spear in case this dude was some kind of... yeah.
"Ha ha ha! Is he debating with some inner spirit over which pie he should eat? We all know that cream pie is the food of champions!" MeleeMan laughed.

"... You're kidding! Cream? That's a sissy flavor! Ha ha! Light and creamy, just like you!" Rania laughed histerically.

"Wh-What?" her navi growled indignantly. "Cream bears no burden, unlike the pitiful, seeded, baking fruits. It is pure and untainted."

"Are you serious? You really put thought into that?" she snickered. "Well, whatever... What's going on? Are they bringing something out?"

"Yes, it appears so," he mumbled. He turned to Rass, keeping is voice at a droll but not altogether unpleasant tone. "This is what we've been waiting for, child. Keep watching; they're about to unveil the main event." While he appeared to be focusing on the event, in reality, his gaze was rooted on the pistol-wielding navi. "He's not backing down," MeleeMan though, rubbing his chin with one of his gauntlets. "I wonder if he has the kind of strength to back it up?"

"Rass!" he suddenly called out, turning as he saw the pie being crammed into the navi's mouth. "This navi is toying with you! Are you really going to let him get away with such an insult? It's time to prove your strength as a warrior!"