Fun in the sun in the..coffee shop?

Mark was far more interested in the change that SINN undertook than Trent was. Trent was naturally cautious of outright changes like this, even more so since he was growing accustom to the old SINN, maybe even had taken a liking to him as a ally. "I wonder what has changed about him other than the appearance. His voice sounds different, harsher even. And his walk has changed, he seems more...unappealing."

Mark took a second to compare it to other things he had heard. "Nearly like a Jekyll and Hyde case." He let that thought hang in the air a mere moment before looking to Destin and turning off the communications with Trent for a second.

"I warn you now. Trent will be very cautious and on edge about this new SINN. He doesn't like odd straight up changes like this. I'm not sure why, but even if I knew one can't exactly blame him for being uneasy."

Mark turned the comms back on with Trent and watched his actions carefully along with asking questions to SINN and telling Trent the backstory of Jekyll and Hyde.
"I wouldn't blame Trent for being cautious."

Destin was as uneasy as Mark and Trent about the change. The efforts he had made in trying to keep SINN from turning into... that. Hours of looking up guides on navi maintenance. Twice that actually putting it into practice. Scrubbing the codes again and again and rebuilding. It was ultimately futile.

One had to have seen this coming. There were so many signs, so many inconsistencies in behavior over the course of a year not to notice. Maybe Destin had held out hope that the coding would stabilize on its own before a total viral takeover. Regardless, it was done and there was no going back. Destin would have to make the most of this situation.

As he watched the drama unfold, Destin wondered how this would change his overall plan. Would DragonierMan be a vessel of protection like he wanted. Was SINNBAD?

Was he going about this all wrong? Maybe he should have thought of his navi more like an catapult than a sword and shield. Maybe the best defense was a good offense. Perhaps if he set his navi to the task of clearing areas instead of attempting to defend them, the innocent would be better served. If that was the case, then this new DragonierMan would fit the bill better than SINN would have.

"But I don't believe he will attack Trent."
"That's good," Mark said with a cheerful tone to his voice. His eyes drifted over the various changes to his partners navi, and observed several unusual things about him, and took notes. As his eyes glances down the screen, they locked unto the time, which read far later than he thought it would. His eyes widened and the said, "I'm terribly sorry Destin but I am rather late for some very important things to handle. I have to make several pit stops before hoping on a train out of here." He explained rushed.

Mark quickly put Trent into Safe jackout mode and said, "Trent, we're late. Lets go. Say goodbye."

Trent raised a hand to his head in a farewell salute and gave no verbal goodbyes. Mark turned to Destin and sloppily wrote his email on the paper and said, "We will have to do this again, Trent enjoyed having a strong partner with viruses. Goodbye."

With that, He gather his pet, his fancy clothes, and tossed his coffee cup in the trash on the way out the door.
"Oh, well I guess I'll give you a ring sometime."

Destin said as he pulled the PET from the table, disconnecting the LAN. He collected the paper with the hastily written email. He then stood up after Mark and tossed his cup away as he headed for the door. He waved at the other table where Vincent sat. His voice drowning out the normal din as he said his goodbyes.

"Cya Vincent. I'll send you a ring too."

The door ringed as he exited.
With battles done and navis safely off the net Vincent slipped from the booth and rose to his feet. "Well it's been quite a day today Miss Sullen, taking surprising turns for what started as just a stroll together. All in all I think our navi's get along very well, and I'd enjoy it if we got together again sometime in the near future."
"It really was alot to think about. All I know is that I'm gong to be more careful if I ever see knights, cardboard cutouts and misplaced viruses." She wasn't going to get up right away even though she really needed to stretch after such a long busting Session.

"Did I give you my email address and homepage? I mean so we can stay in contact and get ready for another leg of the trip." she gave a faint chuckle "it does seem that everyone else is getting up and going as well"
Vince would give a smirk and nod at the faint joke about knights and paper men. "Well, since we're on the subject, I have a gift for you. This trip showed Lucia has far too many defenses to really need against the normal groups of viruses we encounter. It no longer seems to suit her personal style of combat. So I believe you and Saluki could make better use of it."

Tucking hand into his chip case he'd draw out his Guard1 chip, along with small piece of paper containing his e-mail and homepage links, setting it upon the table for her before giving a soft nod. "Enjoy it, make good use of it. I look forward to seeing how much the two of you will improve the next time we meet."

[Given Guard1 Chip, [url=http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNetwork/index.php?showtopic=6772&hl]Homepage[/url], E-Mail]
Sullen looked rather flushed from the gift; it made her mumble and stammer "Oh thank you and It was just all that snow and sand..." She pocketed the gift and was sure to add him to her contact list. Maybe even check out the homepage when Saluki was repaired and upgraded.

"I think I need to get going anyways it really has been fun if alittle draining. I just hope that we didn't hold you back or anything." She rose and pushed her chair in and gave him a faint nod. "Maybe we can find a few like minded people and get a few more allies running around. I just wish we had been strong enough to get to the bottom of whatever those two where doing. Anyways, cya's around"

With that Sullen left for Si-labs. She had much to think about and to start planning out upgrades,

[get guard1 chip, get homepage, get email][heading for Si-labs chip shop]
Vincent gave the girl a soft nod and even offered to hold the door for her on their shared way out of the coffee shop. "You didn't hold us back, no I believe we'd have suffered greater loses without your aid, so thank you. See you again Miss Sullen." Giving one last offered nod, he'd part ways, taking his own way back to Si-labs.

[Heading for Sci-Labs]
Lucia and Saluki get: 10 FXP
SINNBad and Trent get: 8 FXP