Sylvan Station Suites

Taylor watched the two women approaching her with fascination, seemingly unable to decide which of the two she should be focusing on. When the two ended up on opposite sides of her on the edge of the bed, it seemed as though her eyes wanted to look in two different directions: unable to do so, they settled for an awkward stare in front of her, as she seemed to be holding to determine which would demand more of her attention. She settled on Marian, who had taken up the initiative laying it on thick. "Oh! Well, um, to deny the Words invites catastrophe, so, uh, I guess you oughta do what you think is... appropriate..."

She turned to Marian again, right in time to turn the kiss intended for her cheek into one more at the corner of her mouth, but this seemed to be too shocking for her to finish turning her head and make it anything more. She let out another sharp gasp as Marian moved on to more intimate gestures, flushing an even deeper red, but not pulling away... And, seeming to sense what Marian was going for, she quickly shook her hoodie down from her bony shoulders. She wouldn't be able to get her arms free unless the ladies released her, so she didn't try.

It was easy to look at Taylor's face and see she was also having the same thought of "where is this going." She looked at Tajana's face and gulped hard again, casting her eyes back to her bookshelf as though searching for something there. Finally, a wide grin broke across her face. "I, uh, I think I might know something that might set the mood! Oh good Words, no, that isn't- I m-m-mean, something that might make this more interesting and inspiring! You two know what a succubus is, right? It's a type of magic creature... w-well, anyway, I'm gonna guess each of you has at least a little idea what one is. What if each of you pretended to be, like... a succubus, you know, enticing me?" This was quite a demand of her two guests, but Taylor made it confidently, lending credence to the idea that she was now very sure of her power over them. "I'm also eager to see how the two of you interpret that classic creature from the land of demons! I have my own ideas and I want to see how they match up..." Taylor seemed to be genuinely nerding out here in defiance of the mood.

The girl grinned expectantly, but gasped as she turned back to Marian. "Oh! Marian, you do know what a succubus is, right? I, uh, guess I kind of assumed... Do you need me to explain? Oh, but I have a feeling you'll make a really good one, though!
"Hoo boy," Marian thought to herself in a silent swear, hearing the word again. Taylor had told her to do what she thought was appropriate, but unfortunately, her capital W "words" prompted Marian to do just the opposite. "You only live once, as the kids say," Marian further internalized. Still, getting up and stripping right now would be pretty awkward, given she was mid-necking, so she settled for unbuckling her own belt for now and beginning to slowly unloop it. Distracted as Taylor was, she might not even notice it coming out. As Marian observed Taylor's shoulders, she thought to herself that, as far as their builds, Taylor and her wife really were extremely similar... Maybe in terms of their personalities too, but that was hard to tell without knowing how much of this silliness was premeditated on Taylor's part. It was a good bit bolder than anything that her wife would concoct to do in real life... although, here they were.

Tajana smiled, seeming as if she was eager to welcome all new ideas for the sake of either her arousal or her progress writing. "A succubus? I think I can manage that..." she giggled, finding the idea of role-playing a little exciting. That wasn't the sort of thing Marian liked to do at all these days, which was a shame, in her mind... Marian had been so good at it, back in the day. She looked to the other side, where Marian was standing up and hooking her hands into the sides of her pants, begrudgingly beginning to slide them down past her motherly hips as demanded by Taylor's phrasing. "Ah, on that note... Would you have any costumes for us? That would make it much easier to get in character and I do think our sizes match..." Of course, it was worth noting that no one here really shared Marian's size. She'd definitely be squeezing in, probably both in terms of the top and the bottom (and the midriff for that matter), if it came to that.

With her pants unzipped, Marian finished getting them down past her legs and stepped out of them... with the sweater only going down about to the belly, Taylor would see the married woman's white, lacy panties, semi-transparent at parts, especially the back, where a T-back was visible behind the panel. Her butt was, frankly, very big, especially compared to the other two girl's petite frames. Marian's face immediately went red in spite of herself. "Oh good God... I forgot I wore these naughty ones since I thought Tajana and I were going to snuggle up this morning," she thought to herself, suddenly regretting losing the jeans. Tajana gave her a brief, worried upturn of the eyebrows, indicating that she, too, had forgotten that Marian was wearing such embarrassing underwear. At this point, a costume would be a great benefit, as she really needed to put something else on if she was going to continue taking stuff off. "I know what a succubus is..." she cooed, doing an admirable job keeping her voice mature, composed, and sexy. "I'm flattered you're looking forward to it! I'll try to live up to your expectations. Of course, with two succubi going after the same target, I'm going to have to work extra hard, aren't I?" she chuckled, running her hand across Taylor's exposed neck and shoulder again while standing. She rested her other hand on her hip as she leaned forward, waiting and hoping that Taylor would point them in the direction of some costumes so that she could avoid having to lose her last few pieces and do the rest of the act in the buff. Rolling the next couple of strips in with changing would be far preferable...
Taylor and Tajana both appeared to be momentarily distracted by Marian exposing a sexy surprise that was she probably wasn't expecting to give a college-age stranger when she left the house that day. In a sense, Marian had lucked out: either her reaction or Tajana's could have conceivably blown their cover, but Taylor was obviously very focused on neither woman's face, staring at Marian and failing to say much of anything.

Of course, Marian quickly leaned in, and with the lacy garment temporarily removed from her view, Taylor managed to snap herself out of it. She was still plenty red as she addressed their questions. "Y-yeah, you'll have to work extra hard..." she repeated dumbly, a dubious claim with how Marian seemed to have her attention at the moment. Suddenly remembering her favorite author, the girl shook her head and turned back to Tajana with a crooked smile. "Do you really think we're the same size? I was telling Nora 'I'm almost sure,' and she didn't believe me!" She seemed genuinely pleased by the idea, even though it didn't mean much (and could have regrettable implications for either of them). "But, hm... costumes... I'm sorry that I've been to a lot of cons but I've never gotten into the cosplay thing... but, um, if you'll give me a second, I'll see..." Taylor made an attempt to rise, shrugging off both her jacket and Marian's grip.

Their host made her way to a closet, which turned out to be a narrow and shallow space in between her bed and the corner of the room, so small as to have gone unnoticed before. She began rooting through it with determination, but it didn't seem likely she had a succubus costume... that said, there were many interesting things to note in her closet, which could be viewed from over Taylor's shoulders if either lady got tired of looking at her back.

On the clothes rack itself, it was plain to see that Taylor had many hanging outfits of her favorite color, and nobody would be handing out any prizes for guessing what color that was. Most of her clothes seemed to be casual and unhip like the outfit she had on. Notably, no others looked like custom-designed prints, meaning Taylor likely put this on when she realized Tajana was coming. There was a single little black dress, as well as a skirted formal suit in a plastic sleeve. There was also a pointed witch's hat and a long black robe that would likely go all the way to the floor. Considering Taylor had just claimed no experience in cosplay... did she not consider that a costume? In any case, if "nerd who can't decide between trying to look punk and trying to look goth" was Tajana's idea of a succubus, she could reach in and pull out any outfit she wanted to get her costume. Notably, there was no underwear: wearing the girl's underwear might be a step too far, anyway, but if they wanted to, they'd need to find a drawer to raid elsewhere.

Many other items had been packed into the small space. While most of it was in cardboard boxes, a plastic bin with perforated sides would likely catch Marian's eyes because of its familiarity: it was packed with some very familiar-looking doujinshi... tucked away in an inconspicuous, high corner where it wasn't likely anyone would notice them, were the person not looking for them... If Marian were to do the math, she'd probably realize even without Taylor's exact age that there was no way she could have bought them in person at a convention when they were new.

Finally finding what she was looking for, Taylor finally pulled out a couple of cardboard boxes, the kind outfits were normally folded into. "Aha! This might work. I just remembered that I threw a big costume party last Halloween. I did actually make these! One of my first forays into it, but uh, these are basically just costumes, not cosplay. Nora and I saved our costumes, and I think Nora's could work. I mean, uh, I think you'll still be... a little big for it... but it's better than my clothes, and some of it's kinda thematic, and I don't think she's gonna wear it again anyhow... And mine-" she started, looking at Tajana before looking back at the boxes in her hand and jumping like she had just realized she were holding a live frog. "Words!" she squeaked, dropping the box she'd indicated was Nora's on the floor and hugging the remaining one to her chest.

The box she'd dropped opened up, and the costume that was apparently Nora's spilled out onto the floor. It included what looked like a white apron and a headband with a pair of red horns. The apron also had a tail accessory, which appeared to be attached to the single low apron tie at the back. Staring down at it, Taylor's head snapped back up. "Oh! I know what that looks like, but uh, you're only thinking that cause of all the sexy stuff going on. She wore her regular clothes under this, the costume was an in-joke. Aaaaanyway... I'll just put this back, since I doooon't think this is what we want..." Taylor spoke, turning around and attempting to return the other outfit box to a high shelf, standing on her toes. "Tajana, did you see anything you think you can use? If you don't, I mean, I think your outfit probably fits a certain interpretation of succubus anyway, maybe you can work with that?"
Tajana couldn't feel too concerned about playing second fiddle to her wife; after all, hadn't she been captivated by Marian's beauty many times before? Not that she'd married Marian for her looks... but they hadn't hurt. "Please, see what you can find," Tajana encouraged their host with a smile that was more polite than seductive. She stayed seated on the bed as Taylor rooted through the closet for costumes.

Either attentive or just restless, Marian followed Taylor to peek into the closet. Inside, she'd spy a cute witch costume, which seemed like it'd be fun for Tajana, but then again, her wife was exactly the type of person who would get miffed at anyone for trying to pass off a witch and a succubus as the same thing, not that she'd lash out much about it. She'd just pout. Which was cute, but not ideal in this situation. The witchy hat was interesting, but the box in the back was much more interesting... It proved that either either Taylor... or perhaps even her roommate... likely had an interest in Marian's sordid past. Not only that, but they'd gone out of their way to get the comics once they'd left circulation. "Curious... But neither girl has really owned up to it yet," she reminded herself, that fact only deepening the mystery. She might have to do a little interrogation. "Succubus style! she reminded herself, making a determined nod behind Taylor's back.

Taylor presented what might be an option for a costume; Marian thought it wasn't likely to do much to solve her problem of running out of clothes, given how small the box was, but it might be better than nothing. As it turned out., once the items had been dumped onto the floor... the outfit really wasn't much. Still, it was pretty sexy, and it was close enough to succubus that no one could complain. "I'll take them!" she giggled along. Having heard the magic word(s) once again, she moved on to the next stop, grabbing her top from both sides as Taylor watched and pulling it up, over her head. The sexy underwear continued, revealing more white, semi-transparent underwear, with the center parts of each breast covered, flanked on either side by see-through panels. It looked like it actually tied two places, a bow in the front for the shear part and another in the back for the bikini underneath. Taylor might notice now that the panties were the same way: a tie on one side for the larger, transparent panels, another for the terribly miniature piece underneath. "I'll trade you!" she notified Taylor, then tossed the thin blouse over before Taylor had time to think, aiming for the face to perhaps disorient her a bit. In the mean time, she gathered up the costume pieces and quickly attached them.

Tajana couldn't help but smile at the antics. It made her realize that her wife had a lot of pent up sexual playfulness that had probably been neglected a bit too much as of late. That said, when Taylor spoke up about the other box, she was eager to agree with her astute observations. "You're right... I think I have a certain power of glamour that accompanies by current wardrobe. I can seduce you unaided~" she cooed, leaning on the bed again and patting her hand up and down on the bed again.

"No no," Marian chuckled, pressing up against Taylor's back as the helpless host, with arms raised, attempted to put the box back up. "A succubus wouldn't act on logic like that, the same logic a human uses, would they? Let's see what we have in the box~" she giggled, becoming a little embarrased by how horny she suddenly felt as her large breasts pushed against Taylor's skinny back. She placed her hands on Taylor's upper arms and eased her back, showing her she had no choice put to pull the box out and show off its contents. Whether that was enough yet or not, she'd nuzzle her face up next to Taylor's neck, find her ear, and attempt a nibble, to make sure that this box got dropped onto the floor too.

Now, this close, she'd give an additional whisper, where Tajana couldn't hear. "I saw the... other box. Is that yours?" she asked, her heart beating a little faster where Taylor would feel the rhythm of it. From the bed, Tajana craned her head a bit, wondering what was being whispered.

With a moment to think, Tajana suddenly had a thought... "Oh dear... It's not going to be any good at all if Taylor tries this trick again on someone else. Well, it's not going to be good period, but it's going to be especially bad because she'll realize we lied to her. Or will it be good for her regardless? No, no! She'll definitely feel like we were making fun of her. The only way this works... is if I neutralize her magic before this is all over," she remembered. "That antidote... I must make sure we both consume some of it before this is all over."
Taylor let out another gasp when Marian pressed onto her back: in close vicinity, Marian would sense the younger woman's elevated heart rate and hear an audible gulp. "No no no! Don't worry about this one, there's nothing like a succubus in his one! Aaaah~" She cried, her protest turning into a cute yelp as Marian went back to work with her mouth. She'd dropped the box right at her feet helplessly, leaving its contents visible on the floor...

... This was another familiar thing to see, as the clothes were unmistakably Tajana's. Actually, a closer look would reveal they only looked very similar to Tajana's, like someone on a budget trying to make a Tajana costume... It was the looked to be modeled on the outfit she'd worn in her first author photo.

Taylor seemed to have forgotten about that box, commenting instead on the other Marian had mentioned. "I d-don't... uh... I m-may have bought a couple of vintage comics I saw at a con! I mean, I did. But I don't think they're anything you'd be interested in. They're nothing, really, just something I had a passing interest in, because they're related to a series I like! I don't do anything with... I mean, I don't read them anymore. I mean, I read them once and tucked them away! They're nothing important."

Taylor looked a bit distressed now, a different sort of embarrassed than she had before. She quickly gathered up the box she'd dropped and shoved it into a closet, not bothering for a high shelf. Running her hand through her hair, she moved back over her bed and plopped down, splaying across it and facing the ceiling, then rolled over on her side, towards the wall. "Okay, all right, I made a Tajana costume for Halloween this past year... Like I could know I'd be meeting the real Tajana in my bedroom! Words, I'm so mortified..." She didn't look at either of her guests now, still flushing and pouting as she lay on her side.
Marian knew that her preferences must tend towards older women... she'd made Daybreak as a lady roughly ten years older when she was young, then married a woman ten years older than herself later in life. It was for that reason that she struggled with how cute she found the much younger Taylor, who she was currently in the process of teasing to the point where it was really more like bullying. She had a feeling she already knew what was inside the box, but seeing the contents confirmed it; she couldn't help but laugh at Taylor's level of idol worship. It was an amusing development, but Taylor had been correct: there wasn't anything in there that would help with turning Tajana into a succubus.

As much as Marian was enjoying it, the stern set of Tajana's eyebrows made it clear she didn't share the enthusiasm for teasing, now that Taylor had been reduced to pouting into her pillows during a time that was supposed to be a present for her. The author put her smile back on and scooted up to Taylor, gently rubbing one of the girl's shoulders with her soft, thin, somewhat strangely cold(?) hand. "Don't worry. I'm flattered," she chuckled. "I guess I really am a succubus, if I've had such a profound effect before even meeting you in person. Now, imagine how much greater my influence is going to become now that you're here... in my grasp," she reiterated, clutching one hand down atop the ball of the shoulder. "My fans are my lifeblood, but I like to give back wherever I can. So how about this... remember, we're here to have fun and you're probably a little miffed at Marian for poking fun, aren't you? Well, the way she is now, she's susceptible to anything... If you want to punish her for being bad, I don't think she'll stop you."

Marian had heard the word again, but she gave Tajana a skeptical eyebrow-raise while Taylor's back was turned. Not wanting to get rid of her costume after she'd just put it on, and not wanting to take off her wedding band cause that was going a little too far for the act, she discretely untied the outer part of her panties and dropped them on the floor. Taylor probably wouldn't notice it, until she saw the back again, since the apron covered the front. "That's true. I was only interested in the box because I've read a lot of those myself. No judging! There's a lot of scenes in those I love," she chuckled, taking a seat back on the bed. If Taylor turned, she'd probably see the back of Marian's exposed underwear.

"Don't try to nice your way out of this now, my dear," Tajana warned Marian. "You've been mean to Taylor, haven't you? So I think punishment is in order." She had a feeling that asking Taylor to take her wife over her lap and spank her wasn't likely to go over well, given the other girl's shyness, but playing it another, proven way might work better. "Taylor, besides your life and sexual energy, there's something else I'm hoping to absorb from you that I mentioned earlier: inspiration. I want to know what you're thinking; what would be an inspiring way for me to punish Marian for being a bully?"

"There's more than one way to spank a succubus, I guess," Marian joked, rolling her eyes and smirking. "Alright, kiddo, let's hear whatcha got."

"Whatever you come up with, I'm at your command; I'll be happy to execute," Tajana suggested. "Or, I don't mind if you want to do it. I can always take notes, if you'd rather?"

"Oooor," Marian interjected, wiggling her bottom a bit and the plastic tail along with it, where Taylor could see it. "Isn't it a little disappointing to have your favorite author here and do nothing but ogle her wife? You made your Tajana costume, but you've probably wanted to know what the whole costume looks like, right? Maybe the most inspiring thing would be for Tajana to come out of her shell, don't you think? I don't want to get too into the dirty details, but let's just say I have a lot more experience with 'punishing' Tajana than she has the other way around... No one's ever watched before either... Or participated along, of course."

Tajana's eyes widened a bit momentarily and she ended up staring back at the closet, a blush creeping across her cheeks and ears. "I suppose that's another option... If you think that would be inspiring, we could always try it," Tajana answered, quietly. Hearing the beans spilled on some of their actual private bedroom kinks was a little more embarrassing than anything else she'd experienced so far and it was a pretty tough contest.
Taylor curled in a bit more on her bed as she heard Marian laughing, staying that way even as Tajana strove to console her, only looking back when she heard Marian speak. "Oh come now, there's no way you read the same ones-" she started, choosing to end her sentence there as she got transparently tongue-tied seeing how Marian had changed. "I can't believe you're actually wearing that," she stated, neither as a complaint or in approval, just as empty words so she wouldn't be staring dumbly as well as blankly.

Tajana's guesses appeared to have been on the money: both that she was very obviously interested in what was now being suggested, and that she was definitely not going to dive right in spelling it out. She listened as the two continued on, red-faced and wide eyed, failing to shut her eyes and consult her words as she'd done before to determine a course of action. Tajana finally went quiet as Marian reversed her proposal on her, though, and that left Taylor needing to say something in order to keep things moving. "Um... uh... I really want... Mmm.... I-I'll punish Maria- No! No way," she said, laughing nervously as though she could somehow turn what she'd just said into a joke. "No, uh, I'm more interested in seeing what Marian does... does to... Tajana... see Tajana's... Aaah! There's no way! Help me, Words!" she shouted, grabbing her pillow and rolling on the bed with it briefly, giggling and glowing red. "Uuuh... Okay, I am being brought focus. If I can't focus, the succubus wins, right? So I'm going to try and focus on what is... b-best to do here..." She shut her eyes with effort and put a finger to each side of her head.

Slowly, the girl opened her eyes again, a crooked grin showing her teeth. "Okay! This is my decision. The one who... should be punished for all this... i-is me, right? I mean... I'm the one who got all of it started! S-so, the Words say I'm the one who needs to be punished! In whatever manner, uh, you think appropriate, maybe like the way you..."

She glanced back to Tajana, her eyes widening. "Oh, no! Wait, that's not- I d-don't want your wife to treat me just like she treats you, Tajana, that'd be, uh... unfair and super weird! And not cool to do to my favorite author especially if she just watches. I mean, it's all super weird but uh... Oh! Oh, here's something I bet could give you a b-bucket of inspiration! You know, what if Marian punished both of us at once!? Or made us do what she wanted while she.... Oh geez. You know what, that's all crazy," she decided, grinning widely and screwing her eyes shut. "Maybe I should just shut up! Wait for the thingy to boil and meanwhile you just do whatever you want! Whatever you want to m- aah! Whatever you want, just that, period! B-but I'm sure that things' gonna boil, aaaany minute now... M-meanwhile you should just-"

It seemed like Taylor really would keep rambling on until whatever she was boiling finally boiled if nobody interrupted her.
A new self consciousness crept into Marian's mind, as she saw Taylor looked at her with what seemed more like bewilderment than arousal. "Look at me, wearing a thong and somebody's Halloween outfit like I'm just like those girls in those books she's got stashed away. I need to remember what I'm working with now," she murmured to herself, realizing that the apron was probably a good bit smaller on her than it had been on Nora, given that her hips and unfortunately even her belly were a good bit wider. "She doesn't just think I'm some crazy celebrity's wife, she thinks I'm goofy for acting like I'm hot stuff!" she worried, though she tried not to let that concern show on her face.

Marian also thought that Taylor ought to work on a poker face, because teasing her was too much fun as long as she continued having reactions like this. She tilted her head slightly and smiled encouragingly. "No way? I'm a succubus, Taylor. There's nothing within the realm of your fantasies that we can't do," she joked, shaking her head slightly to punctuate the word "fantasies" and giving a slightly diminutive cooing voice, as if egging the girl on to want to punish her. She gave a half-cocked smile as Taylor responded to her own suggestion and pulled off the outer part of her upper lingerie, leaving her with mostly only the essentials now (plus a horned hairband and apron). The girl came to a strange realization; while she was rattling it off, Marian heard the word again, leaving her with a dilemma. She tensed her eyebrows for a moment, then resolved on the apron, pulling it back along with the tail and setting it aside. "You want me to punish you?" she asked, her voice laughing a bit at the oddity of it all.

Tajana chuckled, crossing her hands at her lap and smiling to show she was still calm. "You don't have to worry about being 'super weird,' Taylor. I told you I need inspiration. Watching something this unusual could certainly be inspiring," she reassured their target. Taylor continued; she raised one finger to respond to the suggestion, before Marian interrupted with a peel of laughter.

"I think that's a swell idea! The ultimate punishment for naughty Taylor, who did this to us, and for Tajana, who just, well, likes to be punished. Maybe you will too?" she asked the skinny girl, lowering her eyebrows, the white of her teeth showing and her eyes flashing. "I can give you at least a taste of it while we wait for that medicine to boil. Of course, the first step: both of you will need to undress. At least down to your underwear. I don't typically punish Tajana while she's still in her full dress. Besides, I'm really the only one making the effort here so far, you know?" She indicated to the terribly skimpy bikini she was wearing with the flourish of one hand, raising her eyebrow and smirking as she did so.

Tajana nodded, indicating that made a certain amount of sense. "Of course, if you're not comfortable, Taylor, we can stop any time. I want to make that clear," the author spoke gently.

"That's not a very succubus like thing to say!" Marian objected.

Tajana fixed her with an icy glare, then turned her eyes back to Taylor. "If you don't want to undress, you don't have to. I'll start and we'll see if it's something you're interested in... interested in doing to help inspire me, that is," she corrected, knowing Taylor would probably object if it sounded like it was just for satisfying a kink. To urge the other girl on, she began to unbutton her own high-necked dress, going fairly slowly. As it kept going all the way down, Taylor would be treated to the not-so-saucy sight underneath: a white dressing gown, with a frilled neck and sleeves, hanging loosely away from the author's very thin body. A broach was hidden beneath the neck of the dress, which she lifted and set aside. She smiled to Taylor again, blushing hard already. "If you have no objectins," she continued, stepping out from her closed-toed shoes before lifting the flowing white garment up from its hem and over her head. Her body made it slightly more obvious she was going on forty: she looked even thinner than she had in the dress, and it was clear none of it had been hiding much shape around the breasts. But the pale flesh was likely exciting just for the sake of whose it was. She was still wearing a black bra and panty set; like Marian's it was a little intricate, but hers had a discrete, lace pattern, forming the shape of bats. It took a certain type of woman to wear underwear like that outside of a costume. She quickly removed her gloves as well, but left on her tall, black stockings for the moment. The white of the rest of her body was in stark contrast to the red color now running from her face down her neck, and up to her ears.

If both of them complied, Marian would stand back up on the bed, grabbing up the plastic tail from earlier and patting it up and down in one hand threateningly. "Now... if both of you are prepared, please lie down on the bed, face-up," she recommended, looking between the two. "And I'll show you the skill that allows me to net a big time author! As a succubus, of course."

"You know it really had nothing to do with-" Tajana started to complain, before Marian cut her off again.

"You're not very good at this succubus thing, dear," Marian snapped back, slapping the plastic back into her hand and producing a little whacking noise. "Extra punishment for you! Mwu ha ha ha..."
"I-it's not really about what I want!" Taylor insisted, sweating bullets and shaking her head. "You know, it's... they..." she trailed off, glowing red as Marian bit onto her idea. "I... don't think I will enjoy it... I mean, you know, I shouldn't..." Taylor shut her mouth and broke eye contact with her punisher, turning them to Tajana instead. She rubbed her own shoulder nervously. "O-of course, I won't let things get too far out of hand! I m-mean, uh, it's pretty crazy, right? But if it gets, you know, super crazy, I'll stop it! Of course..."

The girl shut up and went bug eyed as she saw Tajana beginning to undress. She scanned Tajana's body and undergarments unnervingly, almost without blinking, as though Tajana were an illusion that would disappear if she lost sight of her. She gulped again, hard, as her favorite author exposed herself almost completely. "Um... is it okay if I ask... d-do you and Marian normally dress like that? Oh! Oh, sorry, I'm supposed to be..."

Taylor didn't wait to see what happened to Tajana and find out if she was interested, apparently not needing the time to decide. After rising, the girl quickly removed the grey tee she was wearing, revealing a relatively plain, midnight-blue bra, shoulder strapped and without much unexpected to support. Before she could think twice, Taylor had unbuttoned her jeans and was shimmying them down, hastily stepping out of both them and her shoes at once, leaving her in a pair of panties to match the top. They weren't very adventurous, and her body didn't have many surprises, but while she was thin, she was also relatively young and mostly healthy. From her view on the bed, Tajana would be able to see the bottom of the garment clinging tightly to the round bottom of their nervous wearer.

Their host lowered herself back to the bed and then flat onto her back, sinking into her comforter and shifting her legs together with antsy anticipation, her arms splayed on either side of her head, her own dark skin in sharp contrast to Tajana's pale body. "Don't take too long, Marian. The medicine'll be ready any second and I have a feeling this is gonna be good... f-for Tajana's inspiration, I mean..." She was breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling as she watched closely. Needless to say, she seemed to have certain expectations (possibly unrealistically high ones) for Marian's punishment.
Tajana smiled at Taylor's questions, her face a picture of composure besides some light blushing across her pale cheeks. One might think her poise was effortless, and generally, they'd be right. In this case, however, it was taking a deal of work to maintain, given that this was a new experience for her as well. "Oh, yes, this is how I generally dress. Marian though... I think she'd been hoping to show these off at some point, though perhaps not this early in the day and perhaps not to someone she'd just met," Tajana ventured. The latter part of that statement had been more attention-grabbing, but the part about Tajana's own clothes was perhaps more of a revelation, namely that she wore underwear with bats sewn into the lace.

As Taylor stripped, then went down on the bed, betraying some hint of what she expected she was in for, Marian and Tajana couldn't help exchange a hidden smile. Tajana's was still hiding some nervousness, but Marian was all-in for making this unexpected threesome work, just for the thrill of it. Plus... "I'm kinda doubting Taylor gets to act out this sort of thing very often. She seems more like a 'do-it-yourselfer'," Marian thought to herself, though it'd be rude to say it out loud. "Well, Tajana? Join her! We don't want to leave our master waiting~"

The other woman complied, taking up a spot next to Taylor, somewhat close since the bed had limited space and, well, why the heck not. She touched one hand to Taylor's cheek and turned the girl's head to face her own encouraging smile. She brushed the other girl's hair away from her face in the tender way that comes naturally to those familiar with writing romance stories.

Before Tajana could say or do anything more, however, Marian put her plan into motion, and she began to exhale lightly, her lips parting into a gasp. At the knees of the other two girls, with her head nestled to sit between the right thigh of Tajana and the left of Taylor, Marian had begun to rub the inner thigh of her wife while stroking the plastic tail up and down gently against Taylor's most private area. "I'd start higher up, but, well... that medicine could boil any moment now," Marian joked.

She decided to put her mouth to better use, adjusting her kneeling position and placing a hand on the side of either lady for a moment, resting her breasts against their thighs now. She placed her lips against the belly of the unfortunate Taylor, close to the hem of her undergarment, and kissed hungrily, while moving her attention on Tajana's thigh to a more delicate area that was safe for one wife to touch another. Provided Taylor wasn't trying to break free yet, she'd tease Taylor by placing one hand between her legs, not touching the same place she'd touched Tajana, but instead making a fist and pressing on one side of the girl's legs with her thumb to indicate she ought to spread them. If she complied, Marian would embarrasingly grab hold of the panties and pull the bottom down slightly, then slide the tail between the girl's cheeks and begin rubbing it up and down the length. While doing so, she caressed the girl's inner thigh with her free thumb. "Tap out when you're ready, Taylor... There's only so much punishment a girl can take~"

At the same time, she picked up the pace with her wife, moving her hand beneath the fabric of Tajana's panties and exploring more thoroughly. Tajana's face, now with eyes closed and more rapid gasps, might make it clear that, unlike Taylor, she was actually being penetrated to some degree. Taylor had free view of it and could even moving back to a kiss, if she felt like it.
Taylor's eyes widened at Tajana's response as she became temporarily side-tracked from her primary concern. "Woah, all the time, huh... I-I wonder if I wore something fancier, if I could channel my inspiration and tap into the cosmic currents more effectively..." Somehow, Taylor managed to avoid saying the magic word as she giggled over what kind of "fancy" underwear she might wear to better mirror her idol.

Of course, it wasn't long before she was closely considering her idol and her underwear in another capacity, looking full-on into her eyes and breathing heavily. Just as she seemed to be preparing to try and return Tajana's intimate gesture, Marian inserted herself into the equation, finding the younger woman at her mercy. Taylor let out what first sounded the same upset moan she'd given at the earlier hijinks, but briskly transformed into an undisguised groan of pleasure. Seeming unsure of what to do about it, she glanced alternately down at Marian, up at the ceiling, and into the backs of her own eyelids. She bit her lip and gave a consenting nod as she interpreted Marian's gesture, spreading her legs only to get further teasing as a reward.

"M-Marian!" she gasped, a protest that went nowhere else as she clenched her bedsheets in her fists and squirmed helplessly. She glanced over at Tajana again, probably hoping to see the more conservative wife as a leveling force as she had in the past. Instead, her eyes grew to wide again as her breathing picked up even more, as she unblinkingly (and perhaps alarmingly) burned what she was seeing into her eyes. "Agh! W-Words, I'm..." she trailed off, clenching her teeth with an embarrassed grin and failing to elaborate any further. With close access to the younger woman's lower regions and feeling the heat there, Tajana could at least eliminate one guess at the ending, but she was certainly heated up.

While Taylor wasn't presently speaking with great eloquence, her cut-off had little to do with her fluency and more to do with another noise that had suddenly appeared: a low whistle coming from the kitchen, picking up steam. "Oh! Uh, it s- uh, this isn't the only thong heating- thing heating... n-nevermind," Taylor stammered, covering her eyes with the back of her hand before attempting to rise. "Sorry but I need, to, uh, get that... N-no reason you two have to, uh, if you're..." She trailed off again. To the credit of her responsibility, she did attempt to escape. To do so, she'd even shed the lower garment if Marian still had her captured, making an effort to rise and stumble red-faced and mostly bare body over to her kitchen.
"Hm hm, it's an idea. I'm not one to think the clothes make the woman, but anything to get closer to one's subject matter, wouldn't you say?" Tajana agreed with Taylor, dispensing with words quickly as Marian got things under way. Perhaps selfishly, a little ways into it, Tajana's thoughts were mostly for herself and Marian. Some further moments in, she opened her eyes slightly, to see Taylor jumping to her feet (without her bottoms, which had stayed in her succubus' hands somehow). "Uh oh... Marian, stop," she urged her wife, which was hard to do, with both of them being pretty in to what her wife was doing.

Marian stood up and crossed her arms, looking down at her wife and smirking. She'd taken off her top, seeing as the magic words had come up once again, but was currently withholding a look at the merchandise. "What's the matter? I know you like that; you can't exactly hide it from me," Marian chuckled, reflexively playing with the hair she'd unbraided earlier, feeling oddly as though she ought to rebraid it now that festivities were ending.

"We embarrassed her, that's what's wrong..." Tajana murmured, covering her lower body with both hands as if worried that Marian was about to restart. "She ran off. The poor girl got flustered..."

"She got flustered alright," Marian answered quietly, returning a knowing smile, "but you didn't see the smile on her face, I take it? I think our only problem now is worrying if she's going to tell anybody about it. I think she was plenty pleased."

"... Did you...?" Tajan asked, sitting up now with one eyebrow raised curiously. "With your...?"

Marian grinned, holding up the tail and apron and wagging them mischievously. "I just gave her a rub. I'm telling you, she loved it! Cute girl," the lady chuckled. "Now that we've given her an unforgettable evening terrorized by two succubi, she can give us the medicine we need to turn back to our ordinary, not so horny selves," she resolved, nodding. "Hm. Now that I'm thinking on it, it'll kind of be a shame if this is the last time we ever meet her. I'm curious to know how this all shakes out."

"Hmmm... If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were falling for a college student," Tajana retorted. "But it would be interesting to get more of her insights into my writing. Maybe we'll find another chance." She didn't want to think of it as doing something nice for a fan, since that was a little egotistic, but there was that too.

"Should we get dressed now?" Marian asked, rubbing her fingers along her unmade braid.

Tajana shook her head, then lay back down on the bed. "No no, we're still succubi until we take that medicine," Tajana laughed. "Did you have to swipe her panties?"

"That... Was an accident," Marian lied, setting them down on the bed and folding them over neatly with her hands. Both of the girls were in a pretty good mood right now, their earlier worries about ulterior motives or anything of that kind having been erased from their minds.
Marian and Tajana shared some pillow talk as their hostess worked on their cure in the kitchen. Taylor would probably recognize they were talking, but unless they got loud, she probably wouldn't read anything into it. The two would hear the occasional clacking of dishes and the clink of silverware as she moved about.

Other than that, the two would be left alone with the scattered aftermath of their playtime, the couple of reminders standing out against the previous tidiness of Taylor's half of her room... her closet door still ajar, the mostly-naked guests on her disheveled bed, her pants discarded on the floor.

Ominously, however, they'd soon find they weren't as alone as they expected: a set of footsteps sounded from the hall outside the door they'd entered, and the doorknob rattled. It rattled a bit more, becoming harder to ignore even if the ladies had been talking over it... and then stopped. In all likelihood, Nora had come back, realized the door must be locked for some reason related to the magic, and then decided to leave.

That would have been the reasonable, desirable answer... unfortunately, if the ladies decided to let it go with that, they might not be listening closely enough to hear a tell-tale jingling from outside the door.

If Taylor noticed any of this, she wasn't saying anything: the sounds from the kitchen continued, undisturbed.
"Ooooh, Words!" Marian hissed, using Taylor's buzzword as a makeshift curse. "And bad ones! I think Taylor's roomie is going to break in on the festivities," she worried, quietly, forgetting Nora's name for the moment despite having made creative use of the girl's Halloween costume. "We gotta do something!"

"Actually, we don't," Tajana corrected her wife in a whisper. "I get where you're coming from, but doing anything right now would be to break the terms of our spell. We must continue to be succubi-"

"Are you listening to yourself?! She's a college girl with a PET! She's going to photograph us and those photos are going to go everywhere! Or the ones of you will, anyway... you're a celebrity!" Marian complained, scampering to the door to hold it shut with her practically naked body, which she now forgot to cover the top of as she spread her arms instead. At that point, she quieted down, knowing her voice would carry through the door.

"No, no... A succubus wouldn't prevent her entering," Tajana complained, trying to keep her voice down while stepping up from the bed with a look of worry on her face. "You know I don't like to contradict you, but we have a role to play. If we break it now, Taylor's day will be ruined."

Marian gave her an exasperated glare, as if saying, "You don't think being barged in on after hypnotizing her favorite actor and stripping her favorite actor and her wife to almost nothing is going to ruin it already?" Instead, she bounded quickly away from the door, grabbed her wife's hand, and dragged her towards the kitchen. "Split the difference!" she encouraged Tajana in a hurried hiss.

Once the two barged into the kitchen area, Marian put back on her sexy face, doing an amazing job of making it look like she hadn't just been skipping around a small dormitory room, while Tajana made a less game effort, breathing heavily. "Master, it seems your friend has arrived again. Should she join in on the festivities?" Marian asked, keeping her hands crossed at her breasts and smiling coquettishly. This was more a warning to Taylor than anything, as well as a desperate plea to somehow bail things out.

"A foursome?" Tajana gasped, from behind. Marian wasn't sure if she was dense or joking... Unfortunately, neither one of them had any way to not stare at Taylor's presumed pantslessness now, unless she'd somehow found a way to cover herself.
Marian and Tajana scampered around a bit in the near buff, searching for some way out of their predicament, feeling the already small room getting smaller all the time. "Taylor, is that you?" Nora's voice came from the other side of the door. "Do you mind- Taylor!" Nora called, hearing the footsteps now retreating.

Taylor's two guests retreated into the kitchen, hoping their hostess had something more useful than fake medicine to bring them out of their fake hypnotic states. In the kitchen, the two would find Taylor had taken some step towards modesty: funnily enough, she had put on an apron, not much unlike Marian's previous costume. She hadn't found anything for her bottom, and so it was exposed to them for a split second before she turned around from the pot she was tending in a quick, shy hop. "O-oh! No, please wait outside a second while I-"

Taylor froze and went bug-eyed again when she realized what Marian was saying. "No! She's not- ugh, that's besides the point, think think think! Wooooords, please...!" Taylor held her fists to the side of her head and looked as though she might be going into one of her periods of consulting her Words. There was a breathless moment when it wasn't clear how long she'd be there, before she moved the pot off the stove and turned the knob off in a flash, ignoring her lack of modesty as she cleared the kitchen and hit the light switch, pulling the kitchen door shut. The shades were drawn on the only window in the kitchen, so there was practically no light in the room.

"All right, you two have to stay quiet. Stay quiet or the, um, the fun will be over! You can, uh, have fun in the d-dark or something if you've got to," Taylor hissed in a whisper, "but try not to make any noise! I'll talk to Nora. After she's gone I'll handle the medicine. Don't make a sound!"

Taylor began making a meditative "Ooooohm" as the door of the apartment opened.

Nora's feet moved alarmingly fast across the small room. There was a sound of rummaging. "Taylor? You and your guests still having fun?"

Taylor's voice cracked briefly, but she ignored the question and continued her humming. She was apparently banking on Nora leaving her alone... the two mothers would have to hope that this was a familiar bit between the two roommates, and Taylor had called it correctly.

After a pause, Nora giggled. "Okay, okay. You're deep in one of your trances, I get it. But you forgot something out here didn't you?"

Taylor's voice hitched in a squeak, as she seemed to realize with horror what Nora was talking about.

There was a brief moment pause with nobody talking. Would Marian and Tajana trust Taylor to handle it, or would they try to intervene and somehow smooth it all over...?
Tajana's question was answered in a brief gasp by Taylor... there wasn't going to be a foursome because, apparently, Nora didn't swing that way. "Bit of a pity," the author thought to herself, still on a bit of a high from the fun of the mischief she'd been up to a moment ago.

"Words, you say?" Marian asked, raising an eyebrow and smiling, almost apologetically. "Well, I suppose one more won't hurt," she shrugged, then quickly dropped the last, scant garment she was wearing, leaving it on the floor of the kitchen. For modesty's sake, she moved to crossing one arm over her breasts and the other between her legs. There was nothing left to go... she felt a little relieved that she wasn't going to have to keep up the rules of the magic spell by listening for the phrase any longer. Well, unless she took off her wedding ring... but, ironically, that seemed a little more crass than removing 100% of her clothing.

Tajana couldn't help but admire the extent that her wife was willing to commit to the act, but, beyond that, the extent to which Taylor was accommodating to her succubi, encouraging them to keep enjoying themselves even in these dire circumstances. She had to wonder at what point keeping up this act for the sake of letting Taylor think the magic worked was meaner than simply admitting she was playing pretend and starting damage control. In keeping with her master's commands, she stayed quiet now, and she also had fun, hugging tightly onto her wife, who returned the favor. Neither of them were in the exact mood to pick up where they left off, so they stuck to skinship for the moment. Both had things they'd like to say to one another, or to Taylor, but they'd been instructed not to and neither was willing to break character just yet.

Both of them were brainstorming ways to help, but for starters, that was a tall order; for a second point, they'd been instructed to stay entirely quiet, so any behavior now (besides the playfulness they'd been allowed) would be breaking the characters they'd maintained up to this point. "I could tell Nora we're working on putting Taylor into some fun cosplay of her favorite characters and that's why the clothes are out there... but she probably wouldn't believe it, since we were empty-handed earlier. Oh, and if Nora knows Taylor is cosplaying, she's going to want to see that," she pondered, stroking Tajana's hair thoughtfully. "There's not much I can do."

Tajana thought about it carefully, but couldn't come up with anything either. "If she does come in... we'll see how Taylor handles it. If Taylor is having a nervous breakdown, it may be kindest to explain what's going on... I think Nora might if we don't. Or, perhaps I could tell her that the spell actually worked, but I devised a counter-spell? Oh, yes... and then played along anyway because I found her pretty. She might like that," Tajana mused. "Yes, that's what I'll do. If Nora tells Taylor what's happened, I'll insist that I used a counter spell, that she's very pretty, and that I wanted to enjoy our time together of my own volition. Then, even if Nora tries to explain the truth, my word overrules hers... yes, I rather like it," she thought, smiling in the dark like a devious vampire. Only in the mind of one as outlandish as Tajana would it make sense to prolong the girl's belief in magic the way she was, but she found she respected that uncanny self-delusion so highly she couldn't help but nurture it. Perhaps that was the story-telling in her... she couldn't help but take the path that kept things most interesting.

Of course... if Marian didn't feel the same way, things could get a bit messy. She'd need to be more forceful than usual, if it came to that. But for now, the two of them would listen quietly and even allow Nora to enter, turn on the lights, and the like, if such was the order of events.
Taylor seemed to appreciate the opportunity to turn the lights off, looking grateful for an easy way to focus on the task at hand without getting distracted by her guests, especially now that one of them had become even more distracting. With the lights off, Taylor struggled through her conversation and appeared to be caught with her pants down, so to speak, Marian and Tajana remained quiet as they'd been instructed.

The pause continued just a moment longer before Taylor finally spoke up in a strangely deep fake voice: "W-what do you meeean?"

"Your book, duh!" Nora replied, laughing. "I thought you needed it for all your wacky spells. Have you shown it to our guests yet?"

"There is no neeeed," Taylor quickly replied in the same odd growl. "I have the spell committed to heaaaart. Now, this spell requires tremendous concentration, total silence, and total daaaarkneeess."

"Ha, yes ma'am," Nora's voice replied, sounding unfazed. "I was just popping in cause I left some stuff here. You girls have fun now," her voice trailed off as, miraculously, she immediately dashed out of the apartment. It seemed there wasn't any need for a countermeasure earlier.

Taylor let out a sigh, quickly flipping the light back on and slumping against the wall behind me. "Words... I think that one shaved some years off. Thanks for keeping quiet, you two. Oh! I need to hurry up and get you the medicine, then." Their hostess rushed past them, then remembered her modesty again and quickly spun around so her back was to the stove and not them, red in the face. "So! I brewed up some more tea, and it has an antidote in it that will cure your condition, Tajana. Furthermore, by removing a talisman of yours I put on the bottom of your earlier teacup, I can remove your memory of all this so everything's back to normal. As for Marian, I can put her back under hypnosis and brute force some statements to undo the other conditioning... and when I snap my fingers, she'll wake back up with no memory of this, either. But, um... the only caveat here is that I'm going to need Tajana to put her own clothes back on, and I'm going to need both of your cooperation: Marian, you'll need to hold still for the hypnosis, and Tajana, you'll need to drink the tea... Hmm..."

Taylor seemed to have realized a problem with this, crossing her arms and frowning. "Grr! I just realized this will be tougher than I thought." She didn't elaborate on why, but based on her explanation, the women might understand why that would be the case for her. "All right. We can come to an agreement, right? Even under the effects of my spells, I'm sure there's some way we can make this work. Will you two cooperate? W-what do I have to do...?" she stammered, glowing red again as her mind apparently raced with her own notions of how this was going to go down. Of course, the wives could make it easy for her and just do as they were asked, unless either of them had gotten a second wind for mischief.
Tajana and Marian would make no noise as Taylor capped off her dismissal of her friend, nor through the thanks, nor the desire to distribute medicine. The guilty pleasure of watching Taylor slide around the kitchen in her backless apron kept them both contented. "Ah, just so you know," Marian finally spoke up, "Tajana tricked me into stripping every time you say 'words, that was the earlier hypnosis trick she mentioned. Not sure if you figured thay out... buuut I'm basically at game over now, so, I can't keep going with that... he he," Marian explained, still covering herself with her hands, although she wondered if that was something that made sense for a succubus to do.

Either one of the ladies would easily have accepted their orders at this point if Taylor had simply instructed them to drink tea and change back to normal. Perhaps caught up in her own game, however (or perhaps having a bit of a masochistic streak), it seemed like Taylor was egging them on for one last gig. Marian's imagination was failing her, but Tajana was a writer, and coming up with quick ideas was part of her job... whether they stood up to the rest of her work was a question worth debating and the source of a lot of her current problems, professionally. "I think we can work something out... As a succubus, though, I am going to want something in return," she chuckled with an evil smile, twirling a dark coil of hair around one finger.

Marian, a little out of character, shrugged and raised her eyebrows. She was suddenly remembering that she was supposed to be the reasonable among the two of them and wondering if she should intervene.

"I will redress myself and behave properly, along with accepting your tea, but under one condition: you'll have to drink it yourself and transfer its restorative properties to me with a kiss," she finished, keeping Taylor's eyes fixed with excruciating, barely blinking seriousness.

At first, Marian was going to intercede and say that sounded crazy, but as she thought about it, that was pretty tame compared to what she had done to Taylor earlier, and Taylor had submitted herself to that pretty readily.

"Once we are done, you'll be free to turn Marian back to normal," Tajana insisted. She wondered if that was being a little unkind, leaving Marian out of the fun, but seeing her wife trying hard not to touch any countertops with her bare hips, she thought Marian may have had enough fun for one day anyways.
"Oh... that makes sense," Taylor acknowledged, her eyes wandering over Marian before she realized it and pulled them away. "But, there was, uh, another hypnosis trick besides that, right? Otherwise you wouldn't have, uh..." she trailed off, not feeling she needed to further qualify that thought. "Well, whatever. I can undo the spell, anyway."

She gulped again as Tajana laid out the terms of her agreement, apparently more interested in keeping up her character than her wife had been. She blushed and worked to keep her face straight, nodding harder than she probably needed to and returning Tajana's gaze with her own wide eyes. "Okay... that sounds perfect...! Ly agreeable! So for now, you put your own clothes on, and uh... I'll put Marian under. And then I'll dress back... and then we'll k-or uh I'll swap the antidote with... I mean I'll transfer the antidote..."

That probably wasn't the correct order to do things in, but it appeared to be the best Taylor could think of at the moment. Bashfully aware now, she kept her back turned to her guests as well as she could as she edged her way through the kitchen and back into her living room. Once there, she knelt as chastely as she could to pick up her bottom garment, stepping into it and being as careful as she could to protect her dignity with the apron. Once she had it in place, she scurried back into the kitchen, hung the apron on the stove handle, and scampered back towards her bed, pulling her shirt over her head in a flash before stepping into her jeans. She hopped on one leg briefly, having some difficulty as she rushed. "Words! One sec, one sec..."

In a flash, Taylor had collected her coin again and hurried over to Marian, using a moment to catch her breath before swinging the pendulum less deliberately than she had previously. "Repeat the words after me: Bererishellapapudepeperedeelalalasheeshalalalapapapudepepe Marian Simeon hear my words, fall into slumber, redeelalalasheeshalala." Taylor stopped, clearly waiting a moment to make sure Marian appeared to be asleep. If Tajana was nearby, she'd shoot her a quick glance, making sure she wasn't about to throw in any weird suggestions herself. She cleared her throat, continuing. "Marian. When I snap my fingers, you will dress back into all the clothes you were wearing when you first sat at my table earlier today, doing so in a dreamlike state. After you are fully dressed, you will sit in my table in the same spot you did earlier today and remain in a slumber until I snap my fingers again. When I do, you will forget everything that happened after I first put you under the effect of hypnosis earlier today, and any hypnotic suggestions your wife put you under will be forgotten and hold no power over you... Okay, that's good."

Taylor gave a quick snap, then hurried over to her teapot, then turned around and rushed to the table, picking up her Tajana's cup. She dumped her previous brew in the sink and poured new tea, then hurried to get it back to Tajana, who hopefully had finished getting dressed again. If not, she would keep waiting patiently, making it clear she had no intention of continuing until all preparations were complete. If so, however, she would clear her throat and focus her eyes intently on Tajana again. "All right. So, I have your cup right here. I'm going to drink from it... then transfer... then I'll tear the piece of paper I taped to the bottom of the cup off. The drink will return you to correct behavioral state, and the talisman will erase your memory of the earlier proceedings. Now, if you're ready..."

Taylor raised the cup up to her lips, then looked at Tajana from across the rim, giving her an awkward smile. "Thank you, again... and, sorry..." With that, Taylor got a mouthful of medicine, which Tajana would immediately recognize was too much for the intimate moment that had been suggested. Apparently deciding she couldn't very well spit it back out, however, Taylor went in for the kiss regardless, wrapping one arm around Tajana's head so she couldn't back out from the awkward embrace. The young woman was giving it her best shot, but in spite of that, the transfer left a good bit dribbling on the floor and the two themselves before Taylor could finally finish flooding Tajana's mouth with mysteriously spiked tea.

Red-faced again, the girl quickly tore the "talisman" she'd taped to the bottom of Tajana's cup off, then faced her guest with a goofy grin. "Oh! Tajana, you're back! Sorry, uh, I guess there was a bit of a side effect that put you under when I hypnotized Marian earlier. Did you know you're apparently very susceptible to hypnotic suggestion? Hehe... heh... Um. Wh-why don't we go wake up Marian? When we do I'll let you know some stuff I found, uh, plumbing a little bit while you two were under... I hope you don't mind, but I asked you two some questions, and I think I found out something that will really help your writing process! I'll share that, then I'll let you two get on your way. Don't want to keep you two too long for a little stop-in with a fan." Taylor made a gesture with her thumbs back towards the main room where Marian would presumably be waiting at the table. "Okay?"
Tajana followed instructions, grabbing first her shapeless white garment and sticking it over her head, then began to button her black dress up the front, staying all-in-all much less animated than Taylor. She had less to put back on then Taylor, put took longer to do it, thanks to the difficulty of redoing all the buttons combined with her lesser sense of urgency.

On the other hand, Marian soon found herself struggling to keep up with Taylor's new chant. It reminded her of trying to play one of those fast paced dancing games that so often tend to be at cons... like those, she'd been pretty good at tongue-twisters in her youth, but a lack of practice had diminished those skills. "Berereshellapapapui-" she began, quickly realizing that she had failed right out the gate and self-correcting to a sleepy mumble that she hoped would come off convincingly given she was falling into a slumber. Past that, it was time to dress back in a "dream-like state" which procluded the ability to keep covering herself with her hands, if Taylor felt like watching.

Taylor seemed more interested in finishing up with Tajana, though. "Very well, I am ready. It's been lovely being your succubus," she reiterated. The black-haired lady smiled, thinking to herself it was surprising that Taylor wouldn't have chosen to get the antidote on her lips and transfer it that way, instead of this manner, which was a little like a penguin feeding its baby. The kiss ended up as awkward as she could have imagined and more so. A fleeting thought popped into her head: I hope that antidote doesn't stain their floor."

As soon as it made sense to do so, she blinked a few times and "came to." "Well, it seems I... made quite a mess of your tea, in my hypnotic state," she murmured, wiping a bit that had spilled at her collar. "Yes, let's discuss any insights you may have collected," Tajana agreed, moving back to the tea table.

Marian had just finished dressing back herself, but there was one part she couldn't manage: her braid. Her hair remained down, as she'd put it during her strip session. Both of them made a silent agreement not to mention it. For that matter, unsure or whether she was supposed to be fully out of it yet, Marian decided to remain smiling silently for the moment. Tajana took a place beside her and watched Taylor expectantly.