"Weekendz Work" Gym

Bruce parked his motorcycle in the lot outside, marveling at how few other vehicles appeared to be present. He'd already given himself a pat on the back for arriving so early, right when Teruko had said. When he'd gotten back to his apartment last night, he'd hit the bed like a log and slept just as still... Getting the right amount of rest and wanting to make a good impression had allowed him to get on his feet and out the door quickly. In fact, he'd have been here even more quickly if Dare hadn't given him hell for not installing their upgrades until the morning after buying them.

Still, he had been thinking Teruko meant this was an early-morning gym. "We're here earlier than any of the other fitness nuts that must come here, unless... hrm. If it's 'Weekendz Work," maybe it's not popular on the weekdays. Or has weekend programs, or something." Bruce idly pondered what Teruko's motive for inviting him to a closed gym on an early weekday morning instead of an early morning jog or something was. "If I remember, she said she ran the place or was an instructor, so she probably has a key." Although he wouldn't have recognized her vehicle, something told him for sure that she was already here. Probably the fact that there was no way she'd let him arrive first and then rub her nose in it.

"I hope you're ready for some early morning exercise, Brucey," Dare piped up, doing some stretches in the space of her PET. "I don't know about you, but I've never felt in better shape! A little bit of upgrades go a long way. I can guarantee you, I'm going to steal the show when I show Ante my surprising new abilities."

"Huh, that reminds me. Teruko got an XP base from that mission right? So she should have a new, uh... operating system?" Bruce immediately regretted bringing up that conversation topic without complete information.

"No, dummy," Dare replied with a sigh. "SP base! It means she can make a little buddy to help her fight. Most people make friendly viruses, pets, or weapons and armor, I think. Well, whatever she has, I'm not going to get outshone by Fido with my new abilities!"

"... Man, you're really obsessed with Ante now, you know? Maybe I should keep you two separated... hold on, wait a sec! I get it! You're upset because there's going to be a third wheel in your gal pal time, aren't you?" the operator teased.

"Pfft, no. We already teamed with PhoenixMan and it was almost like he wasn't even there, remember? I'm not starved for attention like that, Bruce. When it comes to attention, I always get my satisfaction!"

Bruce figured that was a logical stopping point to the conversation, and anyway, he'd reached the (unlocked) front door. He was still convinced Teruko was here, and that would make her the only other person inside... "Damn," he thought to himself, "I think I can see where this is going." His image of Teruko's mentality and maturity had conjured up an image of some stupid jump scare or a bucket of water poised over the door.

Cautiously, the stuntman quietly pushed opened the front door, listening to hear if there was any alarm noise. Satisfied, he entered silent like a prowler. He saw the main gym was empty, as he expected. He could see an open door at the back, the sounds of an operating kitchen, and a few voices. Two were clearly Ante and Teruko's while one was new to him.

For some reason, Bruce felt inclined to continue his infiltration stealthily. He figured, if nothing else, he could jump out and make Teruko spill a tray of food. He made his way over to the kitchen quietly and peered around the door... raising his eyebrows at what he saw. "Hold on, now. I know there's no way that's regular gym uniform. That's like... aren't those for kids?" In spite of his internal protests, he found himself getting sucked in by the sight until he ultimately had to break off, peering back around the corner. "And why the hell is she wearing one with 'Rebecca' on it?" He had been speaking internally before, but now he was whispering to Dare.

Dare paused, thinking for a while. "Well, knowing Teruko, it's probably part of something exciting she has planned for the two of you, right?"

"Oh right, this is, uh... that thing where older chicks can dress up as sexy schoolgirls, right? Cosplay!"

"... Maybe, yeah, but I don't think I'd say that to her face," Dare replied.

All of the coincidences were starting to form one logical, intriguing train in Bruce's mind. "Well, while I'd like to just go ahead and dive into that quiche-"

"Really? I'm surprised, I thought you were going to complain," Dare admitted.

"Hey, I'm hungry like a horse here and there's no shame in a good quiche," Bruce said defensively. "I'm not countin' on bacon, of course. Anyway, uh, I'm gonna take the dangerous option and make a big impression."

"Sounds exciting," Dare replied, grinning and her chin on a fist. She also thought it sounded dumb, but entertainment came first. "What do you have in mind?"

---

Amazingly, Bruce had gone over into the male lockers and changed. He'd done one better than Teruko and was at least wearing his own gym shorts and socks. However, since he'd already given away his occupation, he would be unable to claim the rest was his. He'd "borrowed" some guy's white polo shirt, with "COACH" written on the front in large, black letters, as well as his matching visor and even his whistle around his neck. At the time he picked it up, he'd reminded himself not to blow it, since that was kind of gross with another dude's whistle.

He'd also picked up a dodgeball, cradling it under his arm and moving silently across the gym like the world's worst dodgeball-playing rule-breaking ninja.

"Dang, I just realized," Dare whispered, "I don't have any way to get a visual record of this from your hip. It's gonna be stupid, though, right?"

Bruce shushed her and then put his plan into motion without a second thought or look. He turned the corner and shouted "THINK FAST!" before tossing the dodgeball square at Teruko's bloomer-clad behind, heedless of whether she was carrying any platter or sharp objects. "Now, Rebecca, you naughty girl, what are you doing showing up at practice before all the others?"
"Hmhmhm! I've outdone myself this time!" Teruko laughed, grinning down at her PET. "This quiche is going to be the real deal, no lying! Now, the chef gets the first taste~ Let's see..." she murmured, cheerfully dipping a big spoon into the pot and bringing it out dripping with soy cheese and broccoli. Right as she finished blowing on it and was bringing the spoon to her mouth, some heinous douchebag threw a ball at her butt, causing both it and her to bounce in surprise. "Bwah!" she cried, dropping the spoon and quiche onto the floor. "Alright, who's the wise guy?!" she scowled as menacingly as she could (it wasn't overly menacing, given her face and her outfit). When she saw who it was, she was even more taken back and almost fell into the quiche backwards, stopping herself at the last moment by bearing both hands onto the table behind her. "COACH?! I mean, um, BRUCE?!" she corrected herself. It seemed like it should have been the other way around, if she really was roleplaying.

Hearing what he said next, she returned a dumbfounded look of puzzlement that should have made it quite clear that she had no intention of acting out a sexy coach/schoolgirl fantasy with him. "Uh, hold on a sec," she murmured, running over to close the door behind him so that no one would see the two if they happened to walk in. There was an ominous "beep-beep" as she did so, which caused her navi and SP to look from one to another knowingly, but Teruko failed to notice it. "What if someone walks in and sees us like this? You dummy..." she scolded him, still not correcting him on the fact that she was not, in fact, Rebecca. She was a little disappointed that he was here so early, as it ruined her impression of her being the much more responsible one and early riser in the relationship, but she was a lot of confused as to why he was dressed up as a coach from her gym. Certainly he hadn't snuck into the locker room and taken somebody else's stuff? That would have been above and beyond in terms of wackiness.

"The food's all ready, if you're hungry. We should probably go ahead and jack our navis in too, actually," she instructed him, doing exactly that with Ante before turning her back again to work on the quiche some more. "There's water and juice in the fridge, too, if you want some of that with your breakfast." She wasn't doing a terribly good job playing as the naughty, over-eager schoolgirl right now, but then, she didn't know she was supposed to be. "Really, though, if you see anything you want back here, just feel free to put your hands on it. I sorta stock the whole place, so it won't bother anybody," she encouraged him, then bent over the table with her quiche to blow on another spoonful, leaving the overly tight bloomers and ever-so-slightly chubby thighs facing back towards the would-be coach again. It would certainly be annoying if anyone did anything to interrupt her and caused her to drop another gob of quiche before she could taste it.

((Jacking in, posting at mission board))
"That's right, it's me... COACH BRUCE!" Bruce replied shamelessly, pointing one thumb with himself and apparently accepting his real name in his perceived roleplay. While he had the feeling something was off, he was so proud of himself for getting the jump on this whole roleplaying shtick that his mind was subconsciously ignoring certain tells. "Yeah, lock the door, Rebecca. We don't want the other students catching you being naughty..."

"Aaah, boy, this sound's like it's getting stupid," Dare sighed with a smile. "I'm gonna tune out and focus on our mission, okay? You two have a fun breakfast."

Bruce was getting more puzzled, wondering if they were really going to try to keep up the sexy costume party play all through breakfast. Gradually becoming convinced he'd made some sort of mistake, Bruce quietly jacked Dare into a nearby port in the kitchen while keeping his eyes on Teruko. "Feel free to put your hands on it? Hrrgh..."

By this point Bruce was facing an internal dilemma. Every ounce of Bruce's manhood wanted him to make the bold choice or at least go for it and then plead thickheadedness... and he'd be able to, if it wasn't for the fact that he was experiencing some serious deja vu. "Sets, sets, sets," replayed continuously in Bruce's mind...

"Ah, it won't hurt me to play the gentleman for once in my life," Bruce thought to himself. "Besides, if I do something weird now and make things awkward or even break it off, I'm gonna miss out on this sweet..."

"... soy cheese quiche."

With that recollection, Bruce decided to apply his appetite for adventurous new experiences to what seemed like the tastier of two options. "I don't know what soy cheese is, but if I really regret it later on in my life, I'll pick some up in a grocery store. This really might be a once in a life time opportunity!"

"My cute, naive little student, how careless of you to lock the door like that!" Bruce teased, daringly reaching out to palm Teruko's backside with his left hand. "You know only Coach has the key, and he'll only let you out after you do all his exercises!"
"COACH BRUCE?!" Teruko repeated, sounding unnecessarily shocked considering that he was, indeed, Bruce wearing a shirt that read "COACH" across it. A pretty familiar shirt, really. Was Bruce a coach and she'd forgotten? "No, that's wishful thinking... He really did come here dressed as a coach, thinking we were going to roleplay," she realized, noticing that he'd been calling her Rebecca pretty obsessively. "But how could he sneak in here, see me wearing this, go grab somebody else's stuff, and then come back here in so short a time? Is he also a ninja?! She then realized that she'd been distracted from a much more important piece of the conversation. "LOCKED?!" With the door locked and her key still in her pants pocket back in the locker room (she didn't have to look for it, seeing as her current outfit had no pockets to keep it in regardless), she and Bruce were stuck in here until someone unlocked the door with their own key or otherwise disabled the auto-lock on all doors. She reeeeally hoped it would be the latter, so she'd have a chance to sneak out the side door, loop around, and change back before anyone saw her this way.

"Alright... I'll play along. I mean... I can't exactly tell Bruce I put on somebody else's clothes just to prove I could fit into them, nor that I just shut us into this room with literally no way to get out until someone else lets us out," she thought to herself. In that light, it'd probably be far less distressing for herself and Bruce if she just went along with his silly misconception. Besides, it might be kind of fun, if she ignored the fact that she and Bruce were wearing the possibly unwashed training clothes of her coworkers. "C'mon, Coach! Don't tease me!" she giggled, sounding somewhat buzzkillingly like Teruko rather than a young schoolgirl... But then, Bruce's part as a perverted school-teacher didn't have the same age barrier her role did, so it wouldn't really be fair to judge her for that. "H-Hold up, you've gotta hold on while I check the quiche." That part wasn't really acting; she really did need to check the quiche while it was still fresh and warm.

Her back was to Bruce as she tried to take a spoon of her quiche again, swirling the corner with a clean utensil and bringing it slowly back up to her lips. Steam was still rolling off of it, so she blew on it a moment to cool it. This time, she managed to get the food into her mouth. "Mmm... nothing quite like soy- PFFFT!" she started to coo, then spat like a cartoon character once Bruce decided to cop a feel of her derriere. That probably wasn't a good role-playing behavior either, but it was both surprising and represented a step up in their relationship, perhaps even a sign that the gym uniform had been a stroke of good luck. Her companion certainly seemed to be in the mood... Or maybe he was just a morning guy. That got her thinking of something dirty, which made her face red. She wiped a silly smile off her face, which Bruce probably couldn't see, given that he was behind her. It was good if he was joking about the key thing, because it made it more apparent to her that he wasn't aware they were really locked in here. "All those exercises? But Coach! We have to eat first, while the food's still good!" she whined in her kiddy voice. This time, it sounded like she was pretending, when really she was telling him a true statement. "You sit over there and I'll fix you a plate~"

Teruko was starting to get into the groove of things now; she was determined that Bruce's behavior was going to stop yielding slapstick reactions from her. That said, she was going to be annoyed if Bruce was acting so aggressive to get out of eating her quiche, and thus hoped she could at least get through fixing his plate without having her buttocks fondled again... although, if he still went that route, well, that would be something for her confidence in her sex-appeal, anyways. She'd mostly forgotten about Ante's mission, but Ante could probably take care of herself. The PET would buzz if Ante was in trouble, so there was nothing to worry about. The operator quickly spooned two plates one quarter full each of quiche, then put an avacado burrito to the side of each plate. "There!" She then carried both plates to a four person table, which was the most intimate eating space available in the dining room. She turned and gave a big smile to Bruce, making an energetic beckoning motion with both hands, so excited was she to see him react to the food. Unless he did something drastic, Bruce found himself holding a one-way ticket to a weird, meatless breakfast.
Bruce's standards for roleplay (and, really, his interest in and experience for it) were not terribly high, so he had no qualms with Teruko's "naughty schoolgirl" being just her saying the lines. That said, he did have to begrudgingly admit that while the getting was currently good, the good food was currently getting cold. Somehow he hadn't ruined it so far, and his stomach had been letting him know its thoughts on the matter as soon as he'd made his decision on what he'd wanted a handful of. "Breakfast is the meal of champions, and I guess there's no reason I can't go for both..."

The operator calmed down a bit as he walked idly around the kitchen for a moment and enjoyed the view. "Yeah, as I think about it, I'd probably be buying the express train to Splitsville if I didn't show some appreciation for the hand-cooked meal. That's 101." Bruce was somewhat bothered by the idea, however, of trying to keep up roleplaying through the breakfast. He wasn't so keen on the activity that he wanted it outside of sprucing up relations.

"Thanks for getting my plate ready, Rebecca. It all looks super good. I'm, uh, gonna-" he bit his tongue part way through. He was about to say "go put this coach shirt back where I found it," but he really hadn't bothered to check if that was fine with the previous owner. With Teruko apparently being some kind of manager here, it occurred to him that if she didn't already know he was "borrowing" his current costume, it'd probably be wise not to let her. "I'm gonna go stow my costume till we're done with dinner, all right? Wouldn't want to get soy cheese on it or something when I've got so much... physical activity in store, later." He finished with a grin and pulled off his shirt while turning around, revealing some decent shoulder muscles and a fair number of old scars. With the shirt halfway over his head, he was making his way for the door. "Be right back!"
Bruce's propensity for making decisions guided by rationality and straight-headed thinking were starting to annoy Teruko, partially because they conflicted with her goal of being the smart one in the relationship and partially because they were going to lead Bruce to discover he'd been locked inside the dining hall if she didn't take preventative measures. She was tempted to just stop fighting that realization, since it seemed like it was going to be really difficult to get away with what she'd done, but then, she'd never been one to back away from a gamble. It didn't hurt that Bruce appeared praising of her breakfast and had a surprisingly sexy back, by her judgment. "I wonder how he got those scars... maybe he was an MMA fighter before he took a debilitating injury and was forced to retire? Or like... a badass, who rides around on a motorcycle and just picks fights with other badasses!" she fantasized, then suddenly remembered that she'd already learned he was a professional stuntman, so they were probably accident related injuries. Oh well, that was still pretty cool. "Now, watch just how cool Teru can be!" she resolved to herself, getting pumped up.

Having readied herself, she scurried across the tile towards Bruce, then clasped her hands at the shoulderblades of his exposed back. With a confident, go-get-em sort of smile, she moved her hands up his back to his shoulders, then stepped closer and hugged her arms around his neck, squishing her upper body against his back as she did so. "Coach, you weren't going to leave me here, were you? After I went through so much trouble making breakfast... I was going to feed it to you before we started our exercises! You should sit down and let Becky feed you..." she recommended, thrusting her body upward a bit and standing on her toes so that she rubbed his back deeper with the cozy softness of her cotton t-shirt's well-filled chest. It felt weird, shortening the name of her assumed identity to something so cutesy, but it also felt a little sexier than saying Rebecca all day would... not to mention, it would hopefully distance her from this memory if she ever had to interact with Rebecca later.

Although she'd only suggested he return rather than demanded, she also moved her hands to his bicep and tried to gently lead him towards the chair and table she'd indicated earlier. Unfortunately, she was pretty adamant that he not leave, so it really turned into more of a tug than an encouraging gesture.
Bruce was pleasantly surprised by Teruko's sudden advance, but he was also caught in a bit of a tight spot, as by putting her arms around his neck in the current position, she had actually managed to lock him with his shirt just over his neck, his arms still raised in an attempt to pull the shirt off. It seemed like she wasn't really thinking about that, though, and to be frank, Bruce wasn't either.

He attempted to turn around in place, so his chest would be facing "Becky" and she would hopefully get a clearer understanding of his predicament. "All right, Becky, I guess Coach Bruce can stick around for breakfast. But if you're going to be feeding me, I'm counting on an all-star performance! Twenty pushups for every drop of soy cheese on the coach's shirt!" It wasn't clear whether or not Teruko meant "feeding" in terms of providing food or literally putting it in his mouth, but he decided to push his luck on the latter. He thought the pushups thing was a particular stroke of brilliance. While it might be hot to get a messy feeding, he really needed Teruko to be careful with it... if he made a mess out of this shirt, he wasn't exactly in a position to have it dry cleaned before giving it back.

Assuming Teruko would release her hold, Bruce would then pull his shirt back into place and let himself be led back to the table. "Also, what's going on with Dare and Ante? I feel like we ought to check in, since the mission's probably started."
A smile which was intended to be sexy but ended up silly spread across Teruko's face, as it often did. She was happy that she'd been able to exert some influence over Bruce and, more importantly, she'd prevented him from discovering he was locked inside the cafeteria for real, which might be somewhat distressing to him. She didn't pause to think that being found dressed in someone else's clothes, locked inside a gym's dining hall, would not be the most perilous or embarrassing situation that Bruce had endured since meeting her.

He had a pretty good (if annoyingly not-sexy and not-roleplayed) point, though, that they really ought to keep an eye out for their navis' sakes. "Okay, Coach! But Ante's a big girl, she'll buzz if there's anything I need to look at," Teruko reassured her friend. She added some inflection that made "big girl" sound sexy; she would later reflect and realize that had been stupid, because she wasn't trying to sell Bruce on her navi. But dammit, she was trying, at least, and she figured it was the thought that counts when it comes to first time role players.

The operator gave her PET a quick peek. "You good, Ante?" she asked quickly.

"Very well, thank you. I feel quite 'in my element,'" the navi chuckled, pleased with her current situation. "I see that you're also in your element..." she noted, setting her eyebrows into an expression of worry.

"... What are you calling 'my element?!'' Teruko hissed into her PET, keeping her voice low.

"H-Having fun, I mean," Ante added hastily. "Please, you can get back to it. I've got a task to see to myself."

The operator had expected she'd be the one breaking off that conversation, but her navi took the initiative on that one. Ante must be pretty serious about her current mission, she figured. With that out of the way, she turned back to Bruce, who had managed to get his shirt back on. He acted like he wanted her to feed him, which was good. Anything that was him buying into this whole skit was pretty encouraging, she figured, even if they were just making it up as they went along. "Alright! Becky will feed you," she announced proudly, readying a spoonful of quiche. As she went through the motions, grinning and giggling like a little kid, it became apparent that this was going to be more like a parent feeding a baby than anything with lovers. Teruko reinforced that atmosphere unintentionally: "here comes the choo-choo! Or... what does Coach like... motorcycle!"

As soon as she said that, art began to imitate life: she began to make motorcycle "VRRRM VRM!" noises, but more importantly, zipping her spoon through the air with reckless speed (and sideways, which wouldn't be possible for a real motorcycle). For a dreaded moment, it looked like she was going to jam it in before he could even open his mouth. He would never know if she was going to, however, because the sudden movement cause a different stupid cause-and-effect instead. The quiche sailed off of her spoon and dribbled heartily over the breast of her shirt, perforating Rebecca's name.

The would-be Rebecca clenched her teeth and squinted her eyes even more than natural. Her lips closed in a childish, bewildered frown; she slowly tilted her face back to Bruce, as if to ask "are you thinking what I'm thinking?" She was thinking that she'd just ruined somebody else's shirt for work, of course, but mileage tended to vary when it came to her and Bruce thinking in synchronization.
"So, they're good, then?" Bruce responded. "I'm guessing Dare's probably fine too, so I'll leave it. Now, feed Coach Bruce!" he commanded, seeming determined to push his luck.

His buzz died down pretty quick, however, when he realized what Teruko had in mind. For a moment, he really was keeping his mouth closed like a disgruntled baby, before he began to realize that doing so might get him a spoon jammed into his lips or teeth. He opened his mouth with a tentative "aaah," before seeing that the whole thing would be a non-issue.

"What the heck, Teruko?!" he thought to himself. He hadn't made the connection that her shirt was borrowed, but he was thinking about his own. "That could have been me! How could she be so crazy? Is she drunk?!" That was what he started to think, before his mind suddenly made a connection... back to the Festival de Fortune that Ante and Dare had been a part of.

"Oooh, I get it! So it was intentional!" the stuntman incorrectly surmised, as it hadn't been intentional either time it had happened. Using his flimsy reasoning as an excuse, Coach Bruce did the next thing that came into his head. With a big, pie-eating grin on his face, he stooped his head into Becky's cleavage and tried to eat the quiche.

Unfortunately, what he hadn't properly considered was that when Mr. Gold had done that to Ante, it had been steak. Trying to eat quiche the same way, Bruce couldn't really pinch it between his teeth, and thus found himself essentially gumming it off. He was actually even using his tongue a bit, in an attempt to get enough quiche to justify his attempt.

After an awkwardly long time of this, hopefully during which he avoided being slapped in the face, Coach Bruce leaned back, the area around his mouth now covered in quiche in a truly baby-like way. He laughed to himself and grabbed a napkin to wipe it off. "Becky, you silly girl! I'll let you off the hook this once since you only got it on yourself, but you have to learn how to feed coach properly!" Bruce finished wiping off his mouth and picked up his own fork to dig in. He got a big glob of quiche on his fork and slowly raised it to his lips. "I'll say, 'Aaaaaaaaah~' and then-"

The quiche fell from Bruce's fork and landed on the crotch of his pants. He looked down in shock for one moment, thinking it had fallen onto his shirt, but then let out a sigh as he realized it had only gotten on his gym shorts, which were his own. This being the case, he looked over to Teruko with a satisfied smile. Why he would be smiling after dumping food on himself was open to interpretation.
When Bruce revealed what he was thinking, it became clear that what he was thinking wasn't what Teruko was thinking he was thinking. As usual, the old bonehead was thinking with his bone... which, she had to admit, didn't really displease her. In fact, it was pretty welcome. "I've still got it!" she thought to herself, congratulating herself on having succeeded in ensnaring Bruce into her undeniable and obviously fully intentional web of intrigue and sex appeal. Bruce didn't get a bad deal out of it; she had a pretty ideal chest type for burying one's face in, with that chest type being clad in a soft but overly snug shirt. Of course, it was also covered in broccoli quiche, but, well, sacrifices had to be made.

Of course, the other side of this was Teruko, and while Bruce might not have been exactly graceful at his own efforts, she was just as lacking in Sexy Roleplay Tact. As soon as Bruce began mouthing at her shirt, she first drew up her lips and puffed out her cheeks; that only lasted for a moment, because it was immediately replaced by a giggling smirk, followed shortly by an open-mouthed guffawing. "Bahahaheehehehe! Coach, stooop! It tickles!" she snickered, kicking her legs up and down. If he'd been just a bit closer with his lower body, he'd be getting some unintentional hits in the shins. She stopped talking as he continued, now falling into a cycle of uninterrupted laughter until he stopped. "S-Sorry, Bruce! I mean, uh, Coach!" she sniffled, holding her sides. "I'm ticklish... Don't worry, the next spoon of quiche is definitely going in! Promise!"

She also counted it as a victory that he'd eaten the soy quiche without complaining, probably only because he was distracted... but still! Score one for healthy eating. Take that, Bruce!

While she was celebrating her victory as a health nut, Bruce was saying some more "Coach Bruce" nonsense, which was fine; it was kind of cute that he'd gotten so caught up in this, she figured. What wasn't cute, however, was when he dropped a bunch more of delicious quiche onto his shorts (wasteful!) and then smiled about it. "Jerk!" she thought, briefly pouting... before her face settled into a look of undisguised shock. Was he... was he really intending for her to bury his face into his gym shorts? For one thing, they were probably stinky, but for a much more important thing, they were probably currently housing a boner (if any of this was working). Once her face was down there, was she really going to lick around and stuff like he had done with her a moment ago?! She hadn't done anything like that before, not even with her boyfriend... they had been a pretty by-the-books couple, as far as getting it on went.

But... But maybe that had been there problem. After all, maybe if they'd had more fun like she and Bruce had, the two of them wouldn't have broken up. Well... his meat addiction had also been a bit of a barrier... But Teruko intended to nip that one in the bud this time around, little by little, using the awesome power of soy quiche. They'd build on this memory! Soy quiche would become a staple for them! Comfort food: soy quiche!

With that exciting thought in her mind, Teruko was determined that this time around, she was going to give Bruce some really good memories associated with soy quiche. "Alright, Coach... If I have to! Itadakimasu!" she called out. She had thought about saying "Becky will do it if she has to," but she really wanted this moment to be associated with Teruko, not Becky. If Ante had been around, she probably would have piped in right about now, breaking up the scene in comedic fashion to say something like 'my word!' or 'dear me!', Teruko figured. But Ante wasn't and, surprising even herself, Teruko actually did end up crouching before Bruce, placing one hand around the table leg to steady herself, the other palm against the floor, with her chin resting upon one of Bruce's outer thighs. She put on a nice smile, although red in the face, and stuck out her tongue, before slowly, tentatively, beginning to lap up the quiche that Bruce had spilled onto his shorts. She didn't want to go right for the centerpiece... in fact, she was having second thoughts about doing that in the dining room where she made breakfast every workday... so she focused on the thighs instead. Once she'd gotten tired of not really being fed, given that she couldn't get much with her tongue, she began pressing her lips down in sloppy kisses upon his legs, to get up the quiche and actually consume it.
Bruce wasn't much of an actor: all of his shots in a movie came with his face intentionally hidden behind some sort of helmet, away from the camera, or far off in the distance. This was pretty clear when it came time for Bruce to try and put on a cool face while suddenly having his would-be naughty student sucking on his legs.

Bruce figured he would just roll with it if he wasn't also trying to roleplay. Trying to do both at once just left him seeming excited but frozen in place, like a photograph of someone sneezing. "Dammit, what's a good line here... 'If only you worked out like you worked that tongue!' ... No way, that'll make me sound like a huge perv. Uh... 'Good work, Becky! Don't leave a spot!' ... But I don't want her thinking I actually expect her to get everything, I'd get ticked if I had to... Hmm... 'If only your quiche was as good as your tonguework!' ... Have I got some kind of deathwish?"

Suffice to say, he was drawing a blank, but was unable to deny that Teruko seemed to know what he wanted. That said, he'd anticipated this going a little bit more slowly. This was a nice warmup, but if he was going to get to the nitty-gritty, he honestly wanted some food in him first. Seeing that Teruko was really eating away at it now, she was probably going to have to move on to the main course if he didn't do something fast.

Scrambling, he reached for a napkin on the table and used it to clean up his own groin area. He was in a rush, so he only got the job about half-done. Seeing Teruko was going to have to start lapping at his shorts legs if she wanted to get the rest, and figuring she probably wouldn't want her mouth all over his shorts sweat, he then handed the napkin to Teruko, assuming she would get the rest off his legs with that. "Finish that off, Becky, or you're going to have to try and do twenty before I finish this quiche!"
Being unable to watch Bruce's face as the mess of quiche in his lap was eaten up, Teruko wasn't able to see any reaction Bruce was having to her efforts, which, if she did say so herself, were pretty extreme. The least he could do was be motivated about all of it, she figured. When he handed her down a napkin and told her to "finish that off," she wasn't really able to interpret what he meant. "Hai-hai, Bruce-Sensei!" she responded with laughter in her voice. To her, it seemed clear that he was impatient with the way she was beating around the bush, which must be why he was snapping at her to finish it off. The napkin was probably just so that she could wipe the saliva and stuff off of him after she was done cleaning, which she respectfully did for the few areas she'd already been around.

With that in mind, all that was left for her devoted tongue and lips to cover were the sensitive areas. Teruko was resolute; this was what she'd signed up for and this was the part that was going to make a big impact on Bruce, letting him know that she was the exciting type, the fun girl that he could roleplay sexy coach and sexy student with in the back dining area of her own gym with. She opened her mouth wide, lolling her tongue out, then promptly set right to work on cleaning the specific area that Bruce had been trying to protect her from having to go anywhere near. To solidify her point, she pressed her cheek, her chin, and her lips against his lap as she worked enthusiastically, realizing that just her tongue wasn't personal enough. Only the thin layer of his exercise shorts and presumably underpants was keeping Teruko from seriously changing up the tastes which she usually associated with breakfast (not that sweaty gym shorts were a normal taste for her).

Although red in the face now, she did her work diligently, then pressed the napkin down on his lap gently with her hand, rubbing it down slowly in a way that was inappropriate and yet entirely intentional. She felt a goofy smile work its way across her cheeks in spite of herself. "I did good, right?" she asked, meaningfully tightening up her palm around the napkin as she did. All things considered, she was actually getting a fairly good meal out of this, so hunger wasn't bothering her the same way it was Bruce. It would be bad if someone else walked in and saw this, but... she would either hear the door unlock before that happened, or otherwise, the door would still be locked so that they couldn't answer. She grabbed another napkin to wipe her face as she contemplated this, since having her face covered in quiche was more gross and unsightly than it was arousing.
"I told you to call me Coach Bruce," Bruce-Sensei choked out, a little more seriously than he intended. He tried to collect his thoughts as Teruko was finally taking a breather and cleaning up. "C'mon, man! You live for situations like this! What's got you off your game?" Bruce thought it might be that they seemed to have skipped holding hands, kissing, and everything else in favor of what was looking to be a fast track to the corner of Bailey Street and Jacob Drive... But that attention to the "proper order" hadn't stopped him from fooling around in the past. What was it...? The hair? No, we're not doing that again. The uuuuuuh..."

Bruce was finding it a bit hard to concentrate on that line of thought while the topic had grown so imminently pressing. He stayed stiff, grasping the sides of his chair tightly, while he watched Teruko go about her work. "It's going up... and..." About the point of the final napkin pats. "Yep. Bingo.

With his bodily functions and his gutter-bound mind now fully in play, it wasn't hard at all to remember what he had forgotten. "I brought protection, but I left it back there when I changed clothes." "Why don't you get your mouth as clean as you just got those shorts, Becky, and I'll be right back," he commented, trying to rise to head for the door. "I've got to get something I think might be, uh, important for your lessons this morning..."

Bruce thought about picking up his PET as well, but ultimately decided against it. Dare had been having a lot of fun recently, so he figured it was just about his turn.
"Coach Bruce-Sensei, then!" Teruko laughed around her napkin in response to Bruce's opposition; it wasn't going to be easy for him to be the dominant type in this roleplay, due to either her cluelessness or whimsy, whichever one might attribute it to. She thought that the whole game was going pretty nicely, since she could pretty much gauge Bruce's reaction to her cleaning without needing to hear him say it, but just as soon as she got comfortable, she found that Bruce was rushing for the door to grab something he'd forgotten. She knew that she couldn't allow that; he'd realize the door was locked and, rather quickly, would probably realize that he'd been locked inside, if he remembered the pattern of locked and unlocked doors earlier. That would reflect poorly on Teruko, as the organizer of today's scandalous roleplay game. "U-Uuuh! No!" she protested, quickly finishing wiping her mouth before grabbing hold of Bruce's legs around the knees and insides of his calves to hold him away from the door. "You can't leave Becky unsupervised, right? RIGHT?" She seemed to be telling him more than asking him.

She quickly scrambled back to her feet, to get a more effective hold on Bruce, arcing both arms around his waist such that her upper body squished against him. At this point, she could only figure that Bruce was surprisingly more of the shy type than he initially let on, and all of this physical attention was more than he bargained for or was comfortable with. Either that or he was going to get... oh, of course! It made sense to have one of those in this type of shameless roleplay. He must be really into the outfit after all, she reasoned. "Alright, Coach Bruce-Sensei, if you insist... Becky will let you take pictures," she murmured with mock bashfulness, although she was really the one forcing him. She handed him the PET, without checking the picture on its screen; the picture was, of course, Ante, pressed nearly cheek to cheek against an unfamiliar man, with just a few of her clothing articles missing and in a very confined space, with both of them looking like they might kiss at any moment. She didn't seem to notice Bruce at all. "And, as a bonus, you can eat while you do it! While it's still warm!" she added, giving a wink and a thumbs-up that broke the mood created by her previous statements.

Unaware that she'd just given Bruce a pretty distracting handheld scene, Teruko looked around the room for the perfect place to take sexy pics... at the same time reflecting that she had no experience modeling and was told she took a bad picture by her family in the past. "They say I'm always squinting! The nerve," she huffed, internally scolding her parents. "Hmmmm... Okay, I'll go for the one they do in anime," she settled. The easiest pose and presumably the first she ought to go with: reclining. Unfortunately, there were no couches in the dining room, and placing folding chairs together or using the table... either would be equally ridiculous looking. She decided that the carpet in the corner of the room, where a wall displayed various trophies and awards the gym had received, would be the ideal place, since she would be comfortable enough lying down there. With that in mind, she bounced quickly over to that location, took a moment to adjust her bloomers before sitting, then sat down in front of the corner and extended her legs tentatively. She leaned back, lifting one leg slightly and placing one hand upon her belly, with the other behind her upon the rug, looking almost as if she was sliding on the carpet away from Bruce. "Uh... Like that?" she asked, tilting her head slightly with a puzzled expression. She always thought modeling looked pretty easy, but it didn't come nearly as intuitively as she'd hoped it would.
Bruce nearly tripped up and added another to his long lifetime list of bruises as he found his progress abruptly impeded. He resisted growling when he realized this seemed to be another portion of the long and foreplay-ridden tradition of "roleplay" that he was learning about. "Of course! What was I thinking? Who knows what kind of mischief Becky would get into if her Coach Sensei wasn't around to keep her in line." Bruce had no idea what a Sensei was, but he figured that was another thing he was supposed to roll with.

The sudden body-to-body contact was in line with the direction he was hoping this roleplay would continue in, but "Becky's" next comment was not. "P-pictures...?" Bruce's mind really wasn't keeping up with what Teruko was talking about. In what world would he want to trade sexy student-teacher full physical contact breakfast for taking pictures?

Bruce glanced at the PET. "Uuuh..." he began to mutter stupidly before silencing himself. He felt what he had been handed was like a window into a friend of a friend's bedroom. "What? What is she saying? Am I supposed to take... pictures of Ante making out with that guy...? Wait, hold the phone! Does Teruko think I'm into Ante?!"

He was stuck gripping the PET and considering his situation so hard that he was only brought back into the world of reality (and roleplaying) by Teruko's "Like that?" "Dangit, I probably looked like I was really into what Ante was doing a second ago! I gotta think up a save, fast...!"

Bruce set down the PET rather harshly and turned to Teruko, clearly planning to make a dramatic proclamation. "Teruko! I'm not interested in your Navi, her Net-perfect dynamite body, her wife-like womanly manners, or her super kinky fetish glitch! I don't want to take pictures of her, I want to... eat breakfast with you, and have real world fun, you know? I'm not interested in Dare either! Real-world women only for this guy." Bruce was blushing a bit, feeling like he'd said something cheesy, but he had to make sure this was properly vented if he was going to make any further progress. Teruko had already learned all kinds of embarrassing stuff about him, so the last thing he needed her to think was that he was into virtual women. If he was thinking a little bit harder, he might have recognized that Teruko was putting in a lot of effort herself to just suddenly and inexplicably hand her Navi over for her date target to have fun with. "Also, uh... why are you sitting like that?"
As Bruce gave his dumb proclamation of reassurance, insisting that he was only into girls like Teruko and not into super-hot net girls, Teruko responded with an equally dumb blank stare. "Wha? Ante will cry if she hears you describe her that way," Teruko laughed, not understanding what had made Bruce blush and feeling somehow guilty. That feelings of guilt and bewilderment turned to annoyance and impatience as she realized that Bruce must have misunderstood something, showing no interest at all in taking sexy pics, like she figured he wanted. "Baka Coach Bruce Sensei! Why are you talking about Ante right now?" she pouted, sitting up and crossing her arms. "Gimme that!"

She snatched the PET back from Bruce, intending to put it away so that her date wouldn't be distracted by her navi. When she did, she got a peek at the screen, realizing that Ante probably hadn't reacted to Bruce's words just now because she was so involved in her own romantic night. This brought a big smile to Teruko's face. "Got you! So even Ante's weak to good looking guys. I'll tease her about it later," she figured, chuckling internally but not wanting to interrupt. Still, she was certainly annoyed that Bruce hadn't caught on to her nice offering for some fan-service. "Stupid Bruce," she thought again, sighing deeply. At least he wasn't thinking about leaving the room any more. "Uh, how about we take a break for just a bit? I think I got a notification from Soryu's shop, for one of those giveaways! Don't you want free stuff?" she asked, pointing to her screen where the new notification symbol was flashing. Teruko was a sucker for free loot and took a seat at the table where they'd been earlier.

"And maybe you can finally eat some breakfast, Coach?" she teased, pointing towards the food and hoping he'd partake before it got any colder. Cold cheese was not the taste she wanted to be associated with the memory of their sexy date.
"Stop adding stuff to my name, Becky Teruko!" Bruce growled, figuring it was apparently fair game now to start mashing their real names and play names in whatever manner one wanted. "Uh, Teruko Becky... Baka Becky Teruko. That one works! Okay, let me try mine, I'm gonna forget it. Let's see, uh... Baka Coach Bruce Sen-Say," he repeated, not really hitting the nuances of the last word. "All right! Baka Coach Bruce Sen-Say is gonna take a little break to eat this delicious food before it gets cold."

Bruce took a seat and finally got to actually putting food in his mouth and swallowing. It seemed they'd gotten lucky, as the meal had clearly become lukewarm and was on its way to cold. It felt weird to switch horses in the middle of the stream and try to get back to just enjoying the food, but he couldn't complain. He tapped on his PET, getting Dare's attention. "Hey, Dare, I'm gonna put one of our chips in the trader, okay? Everything good with you?"

"Go for it," Dare replied. It was clear to Bruce she was being led around by the way her arm was outstretched, but not much else was. She was wearing something different in her hair... "I'm just hanging out with my new buddies. I'll be all right, so you keep having your fun."

"Roger that," he responded, beginning to fiddle around so he could figure out how to send his e-mail. Every few seconds he would pause to stick another fork-full of quiche in his mouth, putting it away at quite a pace.
Teruko covered her mouth with one hand and snickered through it at Bruce's further bastardization of English and Japanese languages, brought on by her own. "You should call yourself that all the time from now on, Brucey! I mean it!" she giggled, amused by how the dummy was now calling himself a dummy. Although he couldn't really know how the food tasted before he ate it, she found herself comforted that he'd already called her food 'delicious.' "Enjoy it~ Enjoy it~" she sang happily, sitting down nearby her date and shifting her attention to her own PET. Being sexy was all well and good, but sometimes it was nice to just relax and take it easy on a date. It wouldn't hurt to slow things down and act normal for a while. After all, if the two of them couldn't enjoy the ordinary times together, there probably wouldn't be much point in her continuing to pursue the relationship.

Speaking of relationships and scenarios cooling down, it looked like Ante had decided to get some distance from her lover boy after all. Teruko still didn't want to intrude, though. She'd just bring it up later when she wanted to poke fun at Ante. On the other hand, Fold was doing something entirely uninteresting, from her standpoint, that was hard to really get invested in. Poor Fold.

While Teruko was thus enjoying herself, she had an alarming thought: what was she going to do if all of her glorious food, healthy though it was, began to set Bruce's stomach into motion? It was hard enough to stop him from performing the very logical action of going to change his clothes, but it was going to be really hard to stop him from making the even more natural choice of answering the call of nature. She hoped that for one, he wasn't the kind of guy to complain about needing to take a crap during a hard-fought-for roleplaying session, and two, that he was pretty good at holding his food.

Soon enough, Bruce had finished his serving of quiche. As a nutrition expert, Teruko was well aware of what sort of factors affected one's perceived need to empty one's bowels. There were a lot of factors that she would have no control over, but a big one was standing: although it was healthy to stand, move around, and so forth, in order to relieve constipation and encourage healthy bowel movements, she figured that in this case, it would be best if those movements stayed out of the picture. Therefore, it would be best if she could figure out a way to keep Bruce sitting down, keeping the pressure on his stomach muscles. "Alrighty, when you're done, um... you just stay situated right where you are and you can instruct me, like a real coach! Whether I should do situps, or push-ups, or whatever!" she informed him, as if it was a great treasure to be able to order her into what were essentially real, physical, not at all sexually charged exercises. "Or whatever else you can think of. I just want you to sit down and be very, very cozy!" To emphasize her point, she placed a hand down upon each of his wrists, then patted the outsides of his hands and gave a big smile. In the process, she leaned very close to her date's face... although, now would be a bad time for a kiss, as he'd just finished eating. Still, it meant he got a pretty good look at her upstairs assets, which was never a bad thing. Unfortunately, the shirt was too small for her and thereby closed a bit at the neck, so there was no chance to get a good look at her cleavage. "Stretches? Squats? Jumping jacks?" she further suggested, seeming to get sillier with each proposition.
Believing they were taking a momentary respite from roleplay, Bruce gave Teruko a half-cocked smile. "Nah, I think I'm gonna retire from the Baka Sensee business after this coaching gig is over, if it's all the same to you." He spared a moment to check out his PET as well, but it didn't seem like Dare was doing anything terribly interesting. She was in a kitchen... Was she doing another cooking contest? Bruce couldn't be less interested in digital food at the present moment, having just polished off his own meal.

With the food packed away, it appeared Becky was back on the roleplaying warpath. Unfortunately for Bruce, it certainly seemed that Becky's idea of roleplay involved more photographs? He wasn't sure, and he really couldn't figure it out. The more he thought about it, though, the more he became convinced that for some reason, Teruko was trying to keep him stationary. "Is that something about roleplay I don't get...? I guess I am supposed to be a coach. Wait, is she trying... to keep me from moving, for some reason?"

He couldn't figure it out, but he thought he at least had that part down pat. That said, staying true to his inquisitive nature, Bruce decided to not investigate the deeper reasons at all, and instead to just see how far he could push it for his own purposes. "If I've figured out an angle I can work, there's no way I'm gonna sit back and watch Teruko's 15 minute morning workout routine... not that that sounds too bad, but it doesn't sound too good, either. Not too sweet."

With that in mind, Bruce gave Teruko a sly smile and quickly backed up from his seat, the exact outcome she probably wasn't looking for. Instead of heading for the door, though, he picked up a folding chair and carried it over to an open spot of the floor. Still swaggering as if he had an ingenious idea, he then walked over to a freestanding weighted flagpole that was being stored in a corner. He grabbed it with both hands and hoisted it towards the chair without two much effort. The would-be coach set it just a short distance in front of the chair, then sat in the chair and spread out his hands in a bad pantomime of holding a book.

"Actually, Becky, why don't you work on your exercises by yourself? Baka Coach has got some short but super-important reading material here, and I'm going to devote 100% attention to it for a little bit before I get up and maybe run a few laps around the gym. That is, unless anything suuuuper-exciting happens between now and then which might keep me in this seat. So, go at it!"

With his bucket full of bait dumped in a sea which may well be devoid of fish, Bruce sat with his back to Teruko and waited for something to happen.
It would figure that Bruce wouldn't be able to have any fun with anything that involved real exercise on Teruko's part, which was a shame, as she figured that her exercising while he didn't was going to have to become part of their relationship moving forward. Then again, she supposed it was hard to go from having quiche eaten off of your lap to cold turkey stuff like photos or such... and he didn't seem like that creative of a guy either, so she might ought to forget the photos altogether. "Becky" frowned, finding it difficult to hit the right balance of aggressive sexiness and easy date activities. "Fine, fine! I don't know why you assume I can pole-dance, just cause Ante can do it a little," she sighed, forgetting that Bruce had no particular knowledge of Ante's single inebriated dance with KaijuMan and ZephyrMan. "I can't lose to Ante, though... She's cute, but she's still a freshman compared to me! She doesn't know how to please a guy," Teruko reminded herself, comparing herself to her navi even though Bruce had said he had no interest earlier.

The fitness instructor walked quickly over to the spot where Bruce had set up to 'read' (which she felt seemed out of place, whether role-play-wise or in real life). "They teach classes here as a 'for fun' thing, but I've never been to one. So don't get your hopes up too much, Sensei," she sighed, smiling sadly as she grabbed high up the pole with one hand and moved so that she was standing between it and him, with very little distance left between the two of them. She tilted her head up and watched the top of the flagpole as she experimentally tried wobbling it a bit, finding that it did move a bit when she applied pressure. "Uh, I guess this should be obvious, but I'm not going to do the really cool stuff where you hang mid-air or whatever... Cause, not only might I fall, but I think this thing would probably tip over." If Bruce even thought to himself, as privately as possible, that a lighter person might be able to pull it off, Teruko would probably strike him dead. "But I'll do my best! I have to get a little music first... Can't do this without music."

She grabbed her PET and pensively looked through tracks a bit, pausing to chat with Fold for a moment before finding the perfect track. It definitely sounded more like a work-out routine jam than a strip club tune, but the energy was good, anyways. What was not good was the volume... for some reason, she'd kept it down rather awkwardly low, such that it was only just audible enough for the two of them to make out the beat. She closed her eyes (he'd probably not be able to tell, since it always sort of looked like she was squinting) and began to circle the pole, putting on her best sexy smile. The sexy smile never really worked when she was trying to do it consciously, so it came off as silly instead. If nothing else, though, Teruko was familiar with the track, having used it to exercise many times before. The fact that only her hips and slightly plump, bare thighs were moving, on top of two other facts, that she was wearing tight student's bloomers and her lower body was at his eye level, would make it hard to watch anything but her butt anyways.

Once she'd completed a slow circle, she stopped in front of him and placed her hands behind her head, bending her knees into squatting position so that her face ended up just a little above his, still smiling in a challenging way. She used her hands to slowly undo the top-knot do she always wore, which, as usual, only had the effect of causing her frizzy hair to become messier. Feeling like she'd accomplished something sexy, she ran her hands through her hair and bit her lip while grinning, trying to do a cover-girl pose. When she released the bite and let her tongue out, the end result was a silly girl sticking her tongue out rather than anything particularly sexual. Perhaps mitigating that impression, she rose back to her full height and encroached further upon Bruce, using one hand to steady herself at the pole and placing the other on the top of his shoulder, while straddling his right leg by placing one bent knee between his legs and crossing the other leg at his side, arched slightly.

Teruko worked her body in a slow slither, rubbing the underside of her tight pants against his leg teasingly and curving her abdomen muscles in and out. The motion was sort of impressive and helped accentuate her chest a bit. "What do you think, huh? Are you boning up now? On your book?" she asked, her teeth biting down on the lower lip of her smile again as she slowly moved the hand she'd placed on the chair so that it instead clasped the leg she'd captured, perhaps cleverly indicating where his fake book was (it was entirely accidental). "What a bad teacher, forgetting your book like that! You're forgetting your book, aren't you? Yeah! You're a crummy teacher! You're not going to have any lesson prepared for your kids later and you're going to look like a jerk!" she teased him in a quiet, hissy voice. "The kids'll all think you're dumb! But it doesn't matter, cause you're not thinking about that book any more, are you?"