"Weekendz Work" Gym

Bruce wanted to bring up that he was really only oh-so-subtly hinting at the prospect of a pole dance because he thought he'd heard Teruko say she could do it back on their dino ride at AdrenalineWorld, but he thought better of it. It seemed like his plan was about to pay off, and he thought an argument right now could only hurt his chances... And he continued to keep his mouth closed, even though he also really, really, REALLY wanted to ask why Ante could pole dance.

In spite of Teruko's warning, Bruce had his hopes up pretty high, thinking he'd finally managed to massage the situation into the exact outcome he desired. "Coach Baka Bruce doesn't want you doing anything that'll hurt yourself, anyway, Becky," he told her. He kept smiling as she put on some music... he didn't disapprove of her choice, but it seemed like she'd kept the volume down to a weirdly intimate level, which was unexpected.

He watched with interest, although... maybe the music was doing something for Teruko, since she was familiar with it, but to Bruce it really just sounded like a phone somebody wasn't answering. The lack of atmosphere (indeed, he was one of two inhabitants in the kitchen of a gym in the early morning) meant he found himself mostly focusing on Teruko herself...

"Man, this roleplaying stuff is tough. I can't think of 'Becky' as anything other than Teruko trying to do a sexy dance." He supposed there was nothing wrong with that, since he didn't particularly care about roleplaying as anything more than a means to an end, but if it was one of Teruko's kinks, he wanted to try and get attached to it. He continued smiling, but he found himself grinning back at Teruko challengingly as she went for the hairdo. "Aha! I knew it! I knew I wasn't weird or crazy. It's completely normal to think that would look better!" But of course, it was what it was. That said, he probably looked especially pleased due to the big stupid grin on his face (which really came from his internal self-vindication more than anything).

Teruko was certainly doing a good job of getting the desired effect: really, just Teruko moving her body and rubbing on him in tight shorts would probably have done that. Because he couldn't get in the zone on the roleplay, however, he found himself gradually getting offended and irritated at the jabs 'Becky' was throwing at his Sensei persona. "I'll read the cliff notes later, Becky! Besides, where do you get off, criticizing my teaching prep when you're here giving me a show? I bet you haven't read up on your assignments yet, either!"

He realized he was showing frustration over what was essentially nothing, so he decided to try and reign that in. Enjoy the show. He put his hands around Teruko's hips briefly as she leaned on him, letting his hands do what they wanted. "Don't get smart with your Bakay Sensee or I'll have to show you some discipline..." Grinning, he gave her a swat on the backside, then moved his arms back behind his head. That left little to focus on besides the wide grin on his stubbly face, the coach shirt and whistle being put to poor use over his chest, and his somewhat tight gym shorts, being made tighter thanks to Teruko's efforts.

Of course, by this point, he had completely forgotten about his theory that Teruko was trying to keep him stationary. Things like that would be forgotten about entirely until they became pertinent to his interests again.
All of Bruce's reactions were making Teruko happy, even his getting irritated with her. "Ha ha ha! I'm a bad girl who never studies~ I guess you oughta punish me, right, Coach? Punish me!" she giggled, clearly both entertained about Bruce being dumb and excited that they were getting to what, in her mind, was the only point of schoolgirl roleplay: calling sexy stuff "punishment." He started grabbing on her ass (why did all guys seem to go for her ass, she wondered), which was not unwelcome, and played along. "No, I'm Becky, remember? You're Bruce Sensei," she laughed, not understanding what he was going for with "Bakay." Clearly, Bruce had his mind on the butt, as he went for it again, this time giving it a slap that would produce a satisfying smacking noise, along with bounce, as was the nature of her eternally chubby thighs and tight shorts. "I'm glad that he's going along with the roleplay, but there's more to me than my butt!" she thought to herself, starting to feel a bit pouty. Her face reflected that, with her cheeks puffing up in an angry, comical expression, despite his own contentment.

Teruko resolved that from there forward, she was going to make him appreciate the rest of her painstakingly maintained figure and stop focusing on her butt, which, truth be told, aggravated her, since it was the one area (besides, to a lesser extent, her breasts) she couldn't slim down to athletic portions. With a challenging smile, she reigned her legs back in and took another step around the flagpole while she considered what she ought to do. "Ah, right! He needs to see my tummy... Then he'll really appreciate the work I put in! If I can just remember how to do that one move..." she thought to herself, watching the pole contemplatively. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained!" She struck a side profile, then wrapped her hands up high on the pole. Quickly, she drew her knees up onto it, then in a feat of impressive athleticism, lifted her lower body into the air and caught hold of higher onto the pole with her knees. "Sweet!" she congratulated herself, wrapping both legs around the upper part of the pole and hanging upside down. Doing so caused her shirt to fall, just shy of her breasts, which showed off her belly. It wasn't too bad, but not exactly toned... really, it was impressive mostly in the fact that it didn't protrude, which it certainly would if she didn't watch her diet due to her bad metabolism.

Of course, Teruko's attention span was nearly as short as Bruce; what she'd forgotten when she started all of this was that there really wasn't enough of a base for the pole to allow her to do what she was trying to. As soon as she removed her hands and extended them outward, the pole quickly began leaning on its base and tilted towards Bruce, while she wailed uncontrollably.The result was that, due to her positioning, she kicked Bruce right in the face with her sneaker, then hit him in the groin with the back of her head, before the falling, slightly weighted flagpole knocked the chair backwards and deposited them both onto the floor. If he could get a positive out of this, it would be that her shorts were right on his face when the landing finished, even once she sat up, but he'd have to be a fan of face-sitting for that to even be a plus. Overall, it was mostly just painful and embarrassing for both of them. "Whoopsie," she laughed, having been far less injured by the ordeal than he likely was. "Well... it was kiiiinda your fault for suggesting I pole-dance with this flag pole," she reminded him, which probably wouldn't improve his mood much.
Bruce found himself chuckling a bit, trying to keep up with Teruko's words in spite of her actions. "So I'm just Bruce Sensei, I'm not supposed to add stuff to it. Roleplaying. Got it, whatever." He did appreciate the effort she was putting in, and he really appreciated the outfit she was in, but he didn't think he was ever going to get the hang of roleplaying. Regardless, it seemed like she intended to do something interesting. Ordinarily, he'd be reluctant to release his current position, but he did so in eager anticipation.

Realizing that she was trying something bold, Bruce cracked a wide grin. Truth be told, he was quite impressed with what he saw. Things were starting to look dangerous, however... "R-remember, Becky, Coach Bruce Sensei told you not to do anything that would hurt-"

With a warning that would have been very appropriate seconds earlier, Bruce found himself eating a shoe along with his words, and having his recent pleasure turned to pain. As a stuntman, he was actually quite used to hard knocks to the face, and such a blow alone would probably have done little but make him curse. The slam to his sensitive parts, however, coupled with the sudden fight against gravity as his back hit the hard tile, knocked the wind straight out of him. "Holy sweet Jesus mother-" he began, before his words were suddenly cut off by Teruko's butt.

He couldn't think of this as anything but kharmic retribution, and he couldn't really think of much of anything with both his current state of dizziness and his thoughts so... eclipsed. As such, he simply lay on the floor and pondered life for a few moments until such a time as he was able to freely move again.

If Teruko felt like inspecting, she'd find that the situation had, interestingly enough, not done a lot to quell the physical reaction she was getting from Bruce. If anything, it actually seemed to have helped...
Thankfully, Teruko didn't think to look behind her at the physiological reaction Bruce's lower body was having after being beaten, or the rest of their relationship might have been forced to take on an altered direction due to Teruko's overactive imagination. Instead, she was just happy that Bruce didn't seem to mad about being sat on. Actually, this was the second time she'd ended up sitting on someone's face in her gym and neither time had it worked out that badly. She chalked that up to her positive outlook on life, her good health choices, and perhaps her own fabulous luck. "Gamble if you've got it!" she thought to herself and laughed.

Oh, right, getting back up so Bruce could breath. She finally did that, then dusted off her bum and crossed her arms behind her hips, turning to face her date as he got up. "W-Well, really, I guess we're both kinda responsible! But it was pretty funny!" she laughed, which she was in a fine state to do, having not just been kicked, headbutted, and smothered. Still... she supposed he might be sort of mad. Maybe just a bit. He'd probably at least snap a bit, since that was his nature, not that she had really done anything wrong... but it might relax him a bit if she played along. "Well," she murmured, standing the chair back up but leaving the flagpole. "You're not mad, right, Bruce-Sensei? Or are you gonna punish me?" she asked with a catty, playful expression. She'd begun to think that if life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. Well, if life gives you a butt that other people seem to enjoy... She thus had bent sideways across the chair, allowing him reach to her bottom if he wanted to give it another whack, either out of justified anger or otherwise the kind of lust that motivates grown people to spank each other.

If he did want that, though, he was going to be disappointed; there was another matter that caused her to bolt upright. Bruce might not have even heard, but Teruko was quite certain she heard the sound of a door sliding in the distance. That meant that the next trainer was in, which meant that the doors would be unlocked soon... but also meant that someone might be heading straight for the dining hall after unlocking the place. "A-A-AAAH!" she cried in spite of herself, pressing both hands to her face. "Y-You probably want to punish me, um... i-in the pantry!" she guided Bruce, gathering up both PETs quickly before moving herself and them into the dark, cramped pantry. "We'll have to be real quiet so the other students and teachers don't hear though! Alright? Let's do that!" Teruko laughed with a big, extremely nervous grin. It might look cute and bashful to him, but the truth was, it a real nervousness that went beyond roleplaying. It was the kind of fear that only comes from knowing that one of your coworkers is about to stumble in on you wearing little girl's bloomers.
Bruce managed to get himself back to his feet, groaning and his whole body off, rather than just his butt. Luckily for Teruko, he didn't hear the line about this being funny, or he might have really gotten his shorts in a knot. Rather, he just stared at her groggily until she decided to make her move towards their next line of play.

This was very much in line with what Bruce wanted, and acted as a shot of adrenaline to bring him back to his senses (such as they were). In fact, this was more or less what Bruce had figured must be the eventual payoff of any student-teacher play, even if he had been the student. However, just as he was about to teach Teruko her lesson, she suddenly bolted upright. Bruce was lucky he was still a little ways from her behind, or he may have taken another blow to the head.

"Woah!" he shouted, a basic exclamation due to shock at Teruko's sudden cry. "Wait, hold up, what? Pantry?" Teruko didn't leave Bruce much time to complain, and he was quickly ushered into the next locale.

He found himself surrounded by the smell of powdered breakfast and powdered drinks, but more importantly, he found himself face to face in close quarters with Teruko. The situation was intimate, and Bruce wondered if Teruko realized her music was still very faintly putting out music. She didn't want to make a lot of noise, and for any half-competent romantic, this would clearly be the perfect time to move in for a kiss.

Bruce was barely a half-competent anything other than stuntman, however. He had been promised a prize and he owed Teruko a punishment, and he'd be damned if he wasn't going to see justice served. Working against the confines of their small shared space, Bruce muscled his arms across some shelves to perform the task of turning Teruko's back to him. This would put the two of them in the different intimate position of having his loaded gun pressed high against her butt.

"I'm surprised you want to get punished in the pantry, but you've always been an interesting girl," Bruce spoke in a low voice, grinning in anticipation. "Now, why don't you find something to hold onto?"

Bruce's statement was a bit of a loaded question, as there really wasn't much to hold onto: keeping one's arms anywhere but at one's side in the cramped space practically demanded putting them on a shelf. Furthermore, whatever he was working towards, it wasn't at all clear if he actually intended to keep it quiet.
Teruko was happy that Bruce had allowed himself to be pulled into the closet, but unhappy once he reached out, grabbed her shoulders, and forced her to turn around. He clearly wasn't done fooling around and she needed him to put the brakes on, at least a little bit, so she could decide how to deal with their unwanted guest. "Woah hoo ho ho!" she gasped in a bizarre term of alarm, her thin eyes temporarily opening to reveal brown pupils as she felt Bruce behind her. The feeling had made her think that Bruce might have something in mind more than simply popping her on the butt. She wasn't entirely adverse to the possibility, but she'd really been hoping for a better setting, better circumstances, maybe some kissing first, better music... Wait, music?

The gym instructor grabbed up her PET, nearly fumbling with her hands and dropping it onto the floor, before regaining her control and silencing the music. It was pretty poor music for their current scenario, but more importantly, anyone entering the kitchen would be certain to hear it. She couldn't let that happen. Bruce was going on about her being a bad girl, wanting to get punished in the pantry, all that junk, but she didn't have a lot of mental capacity to focus on that at the moment. "Shhh! Remember to keep it quiet! I don't want anyone to hear!" she hissed again. It might sound like she was just acting sheepish and shy in keeping with the roleplay, but that wish was really 100% genuine. "If we can't stop talking, we should just cover our mouths!"

"What are you up to, Teruko?" Ante asked dryly from the nearby PET. Teruko found that the volume had not been turned down, meaning Bruce could hear the navi as well. More importantly, anyone who entered the kitchen outside would be able to hear it.

"Ayaaa!" the operator cried, in direct opposition to her having just told Bruce they'd both need to be quiet. "Hush up!" she scolded Ante, muting the PET before her navi could get another word out. She went back to hushed whispers as she continued freaking out. "Oooh, crap crap crap! I've screwed up sooo bad! I'm going to be in so much trouble! I'm in sooo much trouble!" she lamented, clasping down both hands onto the shelves of the pantry as she tried to catch her breath. Neither of them would hear, as entering the pantry had blocked out some noise, but whoever had entered the building was indeed making their way to the kitchen now.
Bruce thought he had very nearly maneuvered this situation to the point he wanted to be at, but he found himself once again wondering if roleplaying wasn't a double-edged sword in terms of improving his experience. On one hand, he was definitely into the "naughty student and teacher in a closet, trying not to be found out" thing... but on the other, Teruko seemed almost too into it, to the point of jitteriness. "She definitely plays her part convincingly..."

Teruko gave him something else to be impressed with, as well. Bruce watched (and felt) as the gym instructor employed some impressive flexibility in retrieving the dropped PETs in such limited space. Following that, things mostly just kept on, nothing raising any particular warning flags, any big red stop signs, any "SILENCE IS GOLDEN" signs either.

As such, Bruce figured he'd continue pressing this in the direction Teruko was surely asking for. "'Cover our mouths,' huh?" Bruce said ominously, a grin breaking out across his face. "I've got just the thing..."

Teruko might want to believe that Bruce was at least planning to keep his play quiet, having refrained from any "rough handling" that might get noisy, but those hopes would quickly be dashed as it became apparent what the would-be Coach was trying to cover his student's mouth with. Teruko would probably taste the metal of the whistle he'd borrowed before she realized what it was. Bruce had washed it, thinking he might get a kick out of it if it came to that, but he figured he'd save that to bring up if it was asked.

"Poor Becky... already in trouble with your coach, and when they hear all the noise from your punishment, you'll be in even more trouble!" Mercifully, Bruce had at least brought his voice down to a whisper. "Maybe you'd better think of some quiet way to keep Coach happy, and try to stave off your hard, hard punishment a little longer...?"

Teruko might want to count Bruce's enthusiasm as a personal victory, or she may want to carefully re-evaluate what kind of stuff Bruce seemed to be into. His tastes appeared to range from wacky and fun to dumb and egotistical... to, frankly, lazy. Either way, the best thing right now might be to get the metal out of her mouth and slow Bruce's roll before he made a mess of things. There didn't really seem to be anything stopping her from doing so.
Teruko went from convincingly acting like a struggling, subservient-despite-herself schoolgirl to an irritable, frustrated-with-her-teacher schoolgirl once Bruce employed his teaching tools in a way that probably would have been annoying even if she were focusing on the roleplay right now instead of trying to keep quiet. Furthermore, he sounded like a heinous douchebag when he RP'd a dirty teacher, something that was frankly just disappointing, although possibly not really her thought. Some people might be into that, but she was having a hard time getting into being insulted, perhaps in a slightly similar way to how Bruce had been annoyed when she'd poked fun at him earlier for her impression that he was dumb and lazy.

A wise woman had once told Teruko that relationships were all about accepting the good with the bad; she managed to convince herself that there was something about being locked in a closet with a dead sexy girl in the physical prime of her life, your groin nestled into her tight shorts, that turns you into a jackass. That made sense. At the same time, even if she wanted to play along with Bruce, they'd actually already played this game already on top of a moving theme park tour cart. During that time, they'd both seen quite clearly that they were horrible at keeping secretive sexy time hidden from innocent bystanders, such as the gym attendant that was making her way to the kitchen. She wanted to chastise Bruce and remind him of that time, but doing so would only come out as a sharp whistle right now, which would be counter-productive. Really, though, she just wasn't in the mood to make coach happy given their current position, but she didn't really have another option.

She clasped one hand over Bruce's mouth to keep him quiet (something that didn't really fit with their roleplay, but was necessary), then reached down to adjust her tight shorts again, running one finger beneath them to straighten them out. That wasn't all she was doing, though; once she'd fixed them up, she grabbed up a handful of the fabric and wedgied both the shorts and her panties beneath it, so that her hindquarters and thighs were mostly exposed, not that he'd really be able to get a good look at that right now. Almost cruelly, she shoved her derriere back onto Bruce's groin, pushing the two up and down together. She was concentrating on being silent now, but if he wasn't, he might very well be having an audible reaction from behind the cup of her hand right now. She locked both thighs atop his legs to make sure that he couldn't escape, wrathfully grinding with her lower body.

Unbeknownst to Teruko, she was focusing so hard on sticking it to Bruce that she was no longer paying attention to the location of the newly arrived gym attendant... who was standing right outside the pantry, listening to something bop around inside. Perhaps rats had gotten into the food? Or perhaps it was something that explained why there was a newly-prepared soy quiche dish and several uneaten breakfast burritos arranged around the kitchen? Whatever the case, "Becky" and Coach-Bruce-Sensei were basically as good as found out now.
Even if Teruko wasn't in the mood, she was still delivering a sufficiently qualified performance for Bruce. Wisely, Teruko put her hand over Bruce's mouth, because he really had no clue there was actually someone outside and that Teruko wasn't just pretending. For his own part, at least, Bruce was sufficiently distracted to the point where he didn't seem interested in conversation: in their strange, tangled-up position, he took initiative to get his hands on Teruko's hips and join her in the motion.

Just as Bruce thought he was finally going to get where he wanted, and certainly to the alarm of any listening, "Cycle of Love" decided to make another cameo. The theme music Bruce had set as his ringtone began blaring from his unsilenced PET ahead of Teruko.

"Seriously? Right now?! If this is Von Derzel, he's about to find out how Mean and Mach-Seven I can get!" While Teruko would probably be trying to reach for the thing herself, Bruce began trying to lean around her to get it. At the same time, growing annoyed by the cramped space of the closet and the way Teruko wouldn't let go of his mouth, Bruce decided it was time to cut the roleplay and get a stretch break. At least, until he could answer his PET... Bruce had a sneaking suspicion he was in to kinky closet play more than he'd ever have guessed.

With that, still half wrapped around Teruko (and half wrapped around her, as well), Bruce reached out with one hand to turn the doorknob. After turning it, he used one leg to try and kick it open with impressive and terrifyingly careless force, then began trying to move his body out of the confined area.
In an incredibly brief moment, Teruko had managed to confirm that Bruce was both a guy who appreciated butts on a physiological level and a guy who appreciated closet-sex. At this point, the only thing she hadn't confirmed was whether he was the kind to climax during a butt job in a pantry with his pants still on, but she really hoped that whoever was listening in would leave before she learned whether that one was true or not. As it turned out, there were worse things in life than having to learn that. While ordinarily she'd be happy to have the interruption so that she could stop their current sexual adventure and think of a way to make it less awkward, there was nothing welcome about "Ride the cycle of looove!" blaring out and alerting whoever had entered the gym.

Indeed, as Bruce may have suspected, Teruko took the initiative to grasp around with the hand she had been using for her shorts and try to find his PET. Even more than having to run the butt job to its full conclusion, even more than having the music blare from Bruce's PET during said butt job, the last thing Teruko wanted was for Bruce to exit the closet before she confirmed that whoever had just entered the gym was somewhere other than the eating room.

Of course, that's exactly where they were. The door was flung open, nearly grazing the observer's nose, as Teruko and Bruce were revealed in their full nas-tay glory. Teruko looked especially at fault here, given that she was covering the mouth of the stranger with one hand and seemingly forcing her butt back onto his groin. Well, that and the fact that she was wearing the observer's clothes while doing it.

Amazingly, Teruko's eyes were still squinted shut rather than agape in alarm, but she turned her head to the new arrival with slow, hesitant, jerky motions from her neck. "B-B-B-B-B... Becky! R-Rebecca, I mean! You're here early!" she laughed, keeping her position exactly like it was, almost as if she was afraid something was going to explode if she moved.

The new girl, a little smaller and a little less filled out than Teruko, stared back with bright green eyes. Her hair was mostly brown, but with an almost orange glow to it; like Teruko, she wore her hair in one ponytail, although hers was down on the back rather than up in the front. She fit the usual athletic model a bit better, being both smaller and thinner. Her outfit was pretty predictable and befitting of an exercise instructor, with black yoga pants and a light gray, sleeveless t-shirt, displaying an image of a figure doing sit ups frame by frame. The expression on her face was hard to place. Rebecca was smiling and had raised one hand, as though she was waving hi upon meeting Bruce, but she hadn't gotten any further than that.

"Y-You're probably wondering why I'm wearing your clothes, huh?" Teruko asked, putting on her brightest smile. Rebecca didn't answer. "C'MON, YOU'RE WONDERING, AREN'T YOU?!" Teruko pleaded, as though unsure how to proceed without any template to follow. Rebecca nodded dumbly, still smiling. "I-I wanted... to look cute when I met... Bruce! This is Bruce, by the way... Say hi, Bruce," she urged her date, slowly moving her hand from his mouth.

"I'm Rebecca. Although... maybe you already know that," the girl responded in a cute voice, looking as though she was gradually coming to her senses. "Teruko, you're right!" she finally announced, swapping from dumbfounded to pumped-up in the blink of an eye. "That looks really good on you! I think you were made to wear bloomers!" This time, it was Teruko's turn to stare back in stunned silence. "I looove bloomers! I've told you before, right? That's why I wear them and why I even started a bloomers class here at the gym! Of course, you should really get your own rather than wearing mine, but I'm just happy to see you wearing some!" The girl looked like she wanted a closer look, but there was literally no way to get it, as there was no space between Teruko's butt and Bruce's lap to look through.

"Oh," Teruko responded, unable to muster anything more.

"You two... are having sex, right?" she asked, turning her eyes to Bruce now instead.

"No," Teruko defended, unsure of what they were actually doing.

"I wouldn't blame you! All of the best sex is done in bloomers and gym shorts. I always leave mine on during~" she chuckled, putting one finger to her lip teasingly.

"Oh," Teruko replied again, making a face like she was, perhaps hypocritically, sort of grossed out.

"I wash them, don't worry! Anyways, I've never seen another girl doing it in bloomers before, though! It's kinda exciting... Would you guys mind if I watched? O-Or I could even get another pair and join in, if you like!" the new gym attendant continued. "Oh wow, double bloomers and gym shorts! That's one step closer to my Whole Gym Fantasy!"

"No," Teruko cycled back again, waving the hand she'd removed from Bruce's mouth earlier. "L-Listen... Rebecca... Why don't you go ahead and grab some of the food that I made earlier? Take it somewhere besides the kitchen... Eat there... And I promise... We'll get out of this pantry and you'll never hear about this ever again. Never ever never. Never!"

"But... But my Whole Gym Fantasy," Rebecca responded, looking personally hurt. Her big, green eyes began to fleck with tears. "Bruce, don't you love gym shorts too? You don't want to forget this precious moment, do you? We're all adults! There's nothing to be ashamed of. We all give in to the call of the bloomers every now and then," the crazed gym instructor assured the two of them, spreading her hands and looking back and forth between Teruko and Bruce. "You two are also about a decade older than me or so, aren't you? If you wait too long, the bloomers boat will sail! There's nothing sexy about old people in bloomers... Believe me," she shuddered. "But there's definitely something sexy about this! Really! I-I wanna post about it on my bloomers blog! I want to be a part of it too! Please please please?! It's that kind of generation, you know?! Strangers just put on bloomers and have sex in pantries!"

"... Rebecca... I'm so sorry," Teruko murmured, sounding almost pitying, in a way that sounded less now like "I'm sorry I gave a guy you don't know a butt job while wearing your shorts" and more like "I'm sorry you're so sick and I don't know how to help you." "Is there anything I can do to make this right?" The other girl's face brightened up. "Other than the Whole Gym Fantasy thing you're talking about." It fell again. Rebecca explained again that there was nothing wrong and that, rather, everything was just perfect. "Come on, Bruce, tell her," Teruko demanded of her date, unconsciously prodding her butt into him again, which probably wouldn't do anything to curb his enthusiasm for bloomers.
Bruce continued trying to fumble past Teruko to get his hands on his PET. He couldn't really figure out why Teruko was trying so hard to play this out, but work was work, and for all he knew, Von Derzel had gotten his start to the day early. Bruce liked to talk a big game a lot, but he didn't think he would be able to keep pulling consecutive favors from the guy, no matter how many stunts he'd done or chores he'd run for him.

Of course, a moment later, he was dealing with something far more surprising than his ill-advised ringtone. Stuck staring with a lack of comprehension equal to Teruko's own, the PET looped the song one more time before finally going to voicemail.

The stuntman remained in stunned silence for a while longer, the idea that Becky was a real person and not just a fictional roleplay persona slowly and cruelly dawning upon him. "Ah... Baky! I mean, Baka Becky, er... Rebecca. Hi." Bruce found himself resenting that Teruko would just swipe the girl's clothes for this without considering the consequences, forgetting he'd done exactly the same even as he thought Teruko's clothes were her own.

He remained quiet, continuing to stare on in confusion as Becky's tidal wave of enthusiasm rolled to shore. "Ah, no... we're not really, having sex, it's more like, uh... breakfast. Uh, a breakfast date. Kinda," he replied, scratching the back of his neck with his free hand. The operator felt as though he didn't have a good grasp on the situation, and when he couldn't think with his head, he thought with... well, not exactly his gut. Truth be told, Becky's perfect world didn't sound like a bad place to spend a weekend.

Bruce frowned, willing to take Becky's comment about their age difference as very serious and sage advice in light of his current disposition and bias. At the same time, though, he found himself a bit scared of the math... "A decade... a decade like '18' or a decade like '21'?" The operator found himself forced to make some very difficult choices, and do so rather quickly. Interestingly, his perceived choices didn't include calling back the person who'd just called him and may have a say in whether or not he kept his job.

"N-now, Teruko... I know maybe this is hard to accept, but, Becky has us at a disadvantage here, right? I mean, she already said she was going to post pictures of this to her blog! If we don't go along with her demands, she might not guarantee our identities will be protected!" He looked at Becky as he said this, giving her a slight wink that, slight though it may be, was not at all subtle in this situation. He also didn't seem to think twice about the fact that introducing this previously unexplored line of thought could actually give Becky leverage to demand something more from them for her discretion, possibly including money.

"Also, you did use her clothes without asking her!" Bruce added, a facet of the situation he likely wouldn't have brought up if they were face to face with the faceless coach he was borrowing the duds of, instead. "And look at that face. You know I can't make a girl cry!" Right about now, Teruko might be proving that last point to be completely wrong. "Come on! How often do people get to be part of a Total Gym Fantasy?!"
"You're having... breakfast?" Rebecca responded, lowering her eyebrows and tilting her head, her voice sounding puzzled. "Oh, a date! That makes more sense. Well, the early morning is the sexiest time of the day, after all. That's when the school gym opens!"

"... I don't know that it's healthy to be that obsessed with the operating hours of grade school gyms, Becky," Teruko pointed out, speaking quietly for fear of upsetting her coworker. She felt almost like she was trying to get a real dyed-in-the-wool alcoholic to give up drinking. Of course, depending on what sorts of beverages they liked and how unhealthy they tended to be, that might be something she'd be more prone to do. Bruce finally decided to give some input of his own, which was so utterly opposed to what she wanted to hear that she thought about slapping her hand back over his mouth again. "You're making Becky sound like some kind of criminal! She's not going to blackmail us!"

"T-Teru's right! I'm no criminal! What I do is perfectly healthy and legal! The gym signed off on the bloomers exercise routine!" Rebecca nodded enthusiastically, causing her ponytail to crane up and down. She sounded more than a little defensive of her fantasy. At the last moment, she caught Bruce making a weird look with one eye and realized it was a bluff. "Ooor... Well... I guess I might blackmail you. But blackmailing you and my general school bloomer fetishism are entirely separate matters of legality!"

"Becky! Grrr!" Teruko growled, no longer in a mood to apologize to Rebecca nor to feed Bruce, nor, certainly, to rub his crotch gently with her butt. "No! The real story is... No, I guess you're right, I did kind of put on your clothes without asking you. But I was going to put them right back! And Becky's not a kid, even if she dresses like one. And I'm pretty sure the reason it's called a Total Gym Fantasy is because it's something no one's ever been a part of before," Bruce's date answered one question after another, looking no further convinced that she needed to go along in double-teaming with her coworker on Bruce. "Look, you said it yourself! This was a breakfast date! Doesn't it kind of ruin the point if we have another girl with us on our date?!"

"No! It won't ruin it at all! In fact, it'll be even better, I promise! I applaud your enthusiasm and taking initiative on bloomers-play, but you need a bloomers expert like me to get the most out of it! I'll go get some vaulting blocks, and a medicine ball, and maybe a jump-rope, and in just a little bit, you'll understand the true appeal of bloomers and fall in love with them like I have!" Rebecca announced, opening her arms wide and waiting for her co-worker to come to her and accept the joy of children's exercise wear.

Teruko returned a blank frown. "That's not a date, though! Come on, Bruce! Do you want a relationship, or do you want a Total Gym Fantasy?! One's a real thing and the other isn't!" she scolded Bruce, placing both hands on her hips as she begged him for some of the dreaded "C" word: commitment.

Stepping forward cautiously like she was about to try to disarm an armed thief of a gun, Rebecca used the time while Teruko was distracted to sneak up behind her coworker, keeping both arms raised over her head as she did. Once she'd gotten close enough, she reached an arm under to hook both of Teruko's arms and hold her, not a particularly easy feat given her height and weight disadvantage. "Teru, you're living in a past! Bloomers will build a bridge of love much stronger than any traditional date could, for both of you! Quick, Bruce, don't hold back! Embrace your inner love of bloomers... and Teruko... and use the advanced technique! Stick your hand down her bloomers if you want to know what true bloomers lovers like me feel! You'll both feel it! It'll be love at first inappropriate touch!"

"Everything you just said is literally crazy!" Teruko warned her coworker. "Let go!"

"Ooph! T-Teru, you're heavy... O-oh no, I didn't mean that! Strong, I meant strong!" At this point, Bruce might want to re-evaluate the situation based on how much he did or did not value his progress on the date so far, or he might want to take the bloomers experts words as they were given and proceed directly into enlightenment. The only problem there was that Becky had been kind of unspecific about what exactly he was supposed to do with his hand.
"Y-yeah! Nobody's every done it before, so we'd be, like... pioneers, right? Don't you want to explore the bold new frontier?!" Bruce responded, desperate for some way to make this obviously wrong thing right. "No... no, I guess that would kind of screw up the date," he added, peppering some uncertainties into his statement that probably didn't belong.

The man crossed his arms and frowned, realizing with a mix of sullenness and quiet enlightenment that he was probably going to have to turn down this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, if it was, in fact, an opportunity he'd had. Bruce nodded, patting himself on the back and feeling as though surely, surely, he was the only male alive who would do such a thing. "You're such a great guy," Bruce told Bruce. "If I can't have both... I guess I want the date," he proclaimed, feeling almost saintly in his restraint.

Having denied twice, however, the saint was forced with his third denial: Becky had put him in a position in which he had to deny a chance to reach out and grab that which he had so readily sought at the beginning of his morning's adventures. He'd already turned down Total Gym Fantasy, though, so he could hardly settle for a hasty attempt to put himself back on his original rails. No, he was banking on a long-term investment here, and he figured he'd look like a pretty huge jerk if he yielded to temptation. "Becky, you've gotta cool it down! You have to accept that bloomers aren't something you can force on other people. You'll have to continue to hold out hope for a world that holds bloomers in its heart, the same way you do!"

He was pretty clearly just messing around saying this, judging from the big grin on his face. "But yeah, Teruko fixed me an awesome breakfast and I already got a good helping of bloomers action before you showed up, I'm sorry to say. So, uh..." The operator was kind of at a loss for what to do next, seeing as he wasn't willing to actually grab Becky and force her to let go of Teruko. "Maybe let Teruko go, now...? O-or you two could fight it out!" he added, excitedly pushing his luck once again. Coughing, he straightened up his face into a more neutral grin. "Uh, that was a joke, Teruko... just let her go, okay, Becky?"
Becky went from nodding along like crazy with Bruce to shaking her head and squeezing her eyes shut as he promptly disengaged from her wild, crazy fantasy. "Nooo! Bold new frontier, bold new frontier!" she encouraged him, shaking her fists enthusiastically in a way that caused Teruko's breasts to jiggle in a way that clearly just annoyed the gym teacher further.

More than being annoyed, though, Teruko was watching Bruce through her squinted eyes skeptically. As he continued, her face softened to a look of surprise. "You... You mean it?" she asked, raising her eyebrows but still not really opening her eyes.

Becky had a similarly surprised look, although her eyes were wide open. Her eyes welled with tears and she retracted her arms from beneath Teruko's, then crossed them behind her back with an ashamed frown. "You two are right... One day, the two of you will mature to the point that you're ready for bloomers. And when that time comes, I'll be waiting with open arms and an open gymnasium floor, or bleachers, whichever you prefer!" she offered, looking excited again.

"... Maturing into bloomers?" Teruko asked, getting distracted.

"... I'll go wait in the dressing room. Come meet me when you're ready to change out of those, okay? I just hope you haven't stretched-" the other instructor started, turning her eyes down to the short pants again. When she brought her eyes back up, she saw Teruko glaring (squinting) back menacingly. "N-Nevermind! I'm sure they're still good, to be returned in like-new condition!" Becky laughed awkwardly, backing up towards the door and then running off.

Teruko slowly turned back to Bruce, beaming from ear to ear and crossing her hands behind her back. "Next time, we'll find a nice place where neither of our coworkers will bother us... no waiters or waitresses, or knights, or exercise professionals, or men in dinosaur mascot costumes, or Von Derzel- you should change that ring tone by the way- just you and me!" she finished, stepping a bit closer. She slowly lifted her arms from behind her back, brought them under Bruce's and around him, clutching both hands at broadest portion of his back. She pushed her own body into his and tilted her head up to lock lips for just a moment, in a genuine expression of affection and not just raunchiness. Her leg slowly extended up as she held the kiss, before the skipping of the sneaker's rubber against the floor indicated her lowering it and backing up. "Ante's gonna be jealous when she hears how my day went~" she giggled, not realizing that Ante had been the recipient of quite a smooch herself earlier on in the day (or night, for her).

Just as soon as the romantic moment had climaxed, it ended, as Teruko jogged for the door. "Oh, now that the gym's opening up, I've gotta get dressed and clean up. Uh, feel free to take whatever you want to eat, and whatever's left I'll store and clean up," she explained, opening up the door, which Becky had helpfully unlocked earlier. "It's been a real fun time, Coach!" she giggled, waving and skipping off. Of course, Bruce would probably want to remember to change out of his stolen gear himself... probably with some sense of urgency, considering other instructors might start showing up.

((Headed back to Teruko's Apartment))
Bruce accepted Teruko's affection with enthusiasm and a bit of surprise, but he decided not to push his luck by getting grabby at this stage. Better to let Teruko's last memory of this encounter be his self-sacrificing for romance than his readily apparent lechery towards bloomers. He stayed quiet and gave Teruko a smile and a wave as she left, appreciating the movement that accompanied her skips.

"Woo!" came a shout from his PET suddenly, making him jump slightly. "You won't believe the night the three of us just had! Let me just said I severely underestimated my capacity of making people hot for me. As we both know, I wasn't being humble about it before!"

"Huh, cool," Bruce commented, moving over to stuff some more food into his face (he hadn't seen where any to-go containers were, so he figured he should get what he could before he left). "Tell me about it later, okay? I gotta eat this, run by the shop, then figure out what the heck whoever called wanted."

Dare would normally have changed that order of priority for Bruce, but she was too drunk and otherwise preoccupied to care at the moment. She stayed quiet, reading the e-mail she'd just received with interest. "Hrm. I kinda hoped this would be something from Ante. She didn't say anything about meeting up after this, did she...?"

"Ho? Naah, T'rkuh n' Becky jus wannuhoff," Bruce responded with his mouth full of food.

"Well, that's not a surprise," Dare said, looking a bit dejected, all the same. Realizing one more thing, she raised her eyebrows. "Huh, they didn't say anything about getting an e-mail, either? It seems like I was invited to try out for some kind of super-secret society... I guess I just figured she was, too."

"I'll ask Teruko about it later," Bruce told her, gulping down the last bit of food he figured he had time for. "I gotta get going now, though. We'll swap stories on the way to the shop!" With that, Bruce headed back outside, swung by the locker to grab his bag, and yet somehow completely forgot to swap back into his own duds. Hopefully, the real Coach didn't see him as he made his way to his motorcycle and rode off into the daylight.