GNA Corporate Offices- Electown Branch

"Oh. Well, she's... well, she recently went through a painful divorce, so she's... what's the right way to say it. She's not only emotionally distant from others and a,might easily irritated, but she's also..." Tsao continued, looking serious and yet somehow commendably contemplative, even as she gossiped.

"Somewhat chunky," Ryu finished, having a disposition towards honesty. "But she wears it well! I know I'm a little bit lanky, personally, but it's all about being optimistic! Self-worth is what's important. Dan is smart enough to realize that."

"... But she's still a bit... sensitive about the issue," Tsao continued, painting the picture of Dan as girlishly concerned about her weight. The truth was probably far less petite and sympathetic, Rhonda could likely imagine. "Anyway, I believe the point I was making was that she would be rather uncomfortable sharing a shower with us."

Somewhere during Tsao's explanation, the door to the back stall had throbbed outward violently, as though someone had pushed against it. Thankfully, the two were so caught up in the difficult explanation that they hadnt noticed. Still, Rhonda would likely understand that this would be a topic best avoided in order to avert Dan's detection.

"You've got a rather fine body yourself, Rhonda," Ryu noted, crossing her arms and nodding with approval. "I'm surprised to see you're not married!" she laughed. Still living the wild and free life like the rest of us, then? Well, I'm sure if we stick around this corporate setting long enough, we're all bound to be domesticated sooner or later."

"Hmph. I've no plans. I'm a conqueror, not a prize," Tsao responded with a cunning smile. It barely sounded like she was talking about the same thing as her friend. "But I have far too much on my plate right now to think about men."

"Indeed. Men rarely cross my mind," Ryu affirmed. That was not terribly difficult to believe.

Another thud came from the stalls, this time from Yun's. Perhaps she was just being clumsy? There didn't seem to be much to react to right now. Regardless, both girls were terrible at staying hidden. "Did you say there's a malfunction in the pipes back there? Have you looked in? It almost sounds like someone working back there," Tsao remarked.

-----

The man said no words of gratitude in response to the comment about his dexterity and didn't crack a smile either. Perhaps he was aware that his skill made him look like a victim of demon possession to the casual viewer? "It's fine. I enjoy my work," he answered, as if acknowledging that he was, indeed, overqualified. How could anyone legitimately enjoy such work, though? And if he did, wouldn't he smile once in a while? "Very well. I will leave you to your business," he replied, then returned to playing the videos, if only for the benefit of Alda's vaguely interested navi. The view was so boring that he could easily fall asleep, if doing so was in his normal routine. He did make one interesting discovery: based on the image of Yun and Dan entering the shower, there was no way that either Alda or Rhonda's clothes would have worked... While she'd may have been Rhonda's size at one point, she was so wide at the waist now that she'd probably pop the skirt trying to put it on. Most of the weight was at the thighs, so it didn't look like a pregnant thing.

The most interesting sight was the operator, rather than the monitor. The moment Dan came onto the screen, he brought his hand up to cover his mouth. SmogMan could see his eyes watching her intently beneath the lip of his cap... he looked interested, but it was anyone's guess as to why. "Are you sure you won't reconsider telling me what she spoke to you two about?" he questioned, perhaps hoping maybe he would have better luck with the navi. "I want to help you."

-----

Alda had a relatively uneventful walk over to the shed. If she'd had been naked, ducking in and out of shrubbery like a stealth operative and avoiding cameras, it probably would have been quite difficult, but having no reason to do so or be naked, she simply walked a straight line through the courtyard.

Inside the shed, she found two jumpsuits, clearly worn by the laborers of the grounds rather than the bigwigs in the office. They looked to be well sized for Rhonda and Alda to squeeze into, and (for all Alda knew) surely good enough for Yun and Dan as well! On the other hand, they were pretty pedestrian, if not downright homely. Yun would surely complain.

"...I see. I'm sorry, I didn't know." Though, this did raise the question of how Yun and Dan were going to wear her and Alda's clothes. The best guess she could think of was that Dan would wear her clothes, since she was...wider than her older sister in certain areas. And-wait, they were still going on about the shower idea? Really? "Er, I WAS just joking about that, you know...just want to set the record straight on that..."

"Thank you. There's no real need to force something like marriage on yourself, if you ask me. I'm sure I will someday, but I'm waiting for the right guy, and I'm not settling for anything less." The second thud prevented her from saying anything more on the matter, since everyone heard it. "Oh, I've already looked. I imagine it was that empty shampoo bottle I saw. At least I think it was empty..." In reality, one could not pay her enough money to actually go look in there at this time. "Um, maybe you should head on over to where your meeting's going to be? I appreciate the company, but, well, it IS a bathroom. And I imagine my sister will be here in a few minutes, so you really don't need to stay here on my account." Yes, please go. They did seem like nice enough people, but if they were gone before Alda came back, it'd make life a bit easier.

------------------------

Fortunately for all those who wanted to know the truth behind the theft, it was rather difficult for a giant gas cloud to simply 'fall asleep', so SmogMan was at least paying attention at the footage. He wasn't interested in what he saw, to say the least, but at least he was actually seeing it. It did at least show that taking Alda's and Rhonda's clothes would absolutely have not worked, since one of them was clearly too wide for even Rhonda's wider skirt. Just another reason it was a good thing that plan got shot down with a machine gun.

The guard's movement drew the Navi's attention, since he desperately wanted to see something other than boring security footage. He was looking pretty intently at said boring footage...what was he looking at? Looked like the thicker of the two. That wasn't exactly expected. "So, what, you're into fat chicks? Don't worry, I ain't judgin'! Everyone's got their thing!" Well, he didn't really have a thing, himself; being a giant cloud of toxic gas meant there wasn't much point in having one.

------------------------

As she walked through the facility, Alda grew increasingly glad that she was taking the tour fully clothed. Having to run from spot to spot, just so no one would notice her naked body...and all with her sister beside her? That was awful just to think about. But, that situation thankfully didn't come to pass, so she could be as visible as she wanted.

On the other hand, those jumpsuits probably should remain hidden from view, or people would start to wonder. They definitely looked like her and Rhonda's sizes, though, so they'd probably fit Yun and Dan...probably. Hopefully no one was lying about their sizes, or else it'd get more than a little cramped. But, hmm. How was she going to get these back to the shower area without anyone seeing what she was carrying? Maybe there was a bag or something around here she could use...not much choice but to check around.
"There's no need to be modest, Rhonda! Unconventional thinking is the mark of a great leader!" Ryu laughed, as if to say that she was still fully behind the showering together idea. Tsao nodded, although it seemed to be more in agreement with the "unconventional thinking" remark than the perceived genius of showering together. "Yes, marriage should always necessitate true love and nothing less."

Tsao watched her friend as if expecting her to add something more, but she remained quiet. "Well. You're right. I don't know why Yun and Dan haven't come for their usual showers, but I suppose it could be that they realized the showers were broken and went elsewhere to bathe during lunch. It would be rather embarrassing if they were already waiting for us in the meeting room and we didn't show. There's not that much time left, after all," she finished on an unintended ominous note. "We'll talk again some other time."

Ryu nodded again with a beaming smile, not realizing they would probably never speak to Rhonda again unless it was to give her a mission anonymously. Finally, the two took off. Even once they were gone, Yun and Dan remained silent, however.

---------------

The man briefly turned his eye towards SmogMan, then back to the screen. "I wouldn't say that I care for Dan, particularly. But I do find her rather amusing. Look, here's an interesting point..." he murmured, being either unexpectedly cooperative in offering forward his observations... or possibly being a jackass, based on his observation. "You can see that her skirt is unzipped 2/5 of the way down her leg, but she wears a kind of sash, like a fashion belt, to hide it. She tries to wear clothing from before her divorce, not because she can't afford new ones... goodness knows she has the money... but because of her pride. No, the funny part isn't that she's fat, it's that she is so terribly prideful about her weight," he chuckled, saying more in that brief moment than he had about anything so far. "How about your operators? I feel like the one who visited me was an intellectual, but sometimes intellectuals lack basic sense. Would you say they're entertaining people?" It seemed like an odd question.

Rewinding further only revealed the two women going into the yoga room, where they had been before heading to the showers. Not much new information there. "Just a moment... There. If we keep an eye on your operator, we may see something that relates to... whatever Dan has her looking into," the security guard elaborated after flicking a few switches on his panel. Video surveillance screens had reopened... but judging by the number, it didn't seem he knew exactly where Alda had gone. SmogMan could see the outside of the storage screen on one camera; she was inside but the security guard didn't know.

-----------

Alda was not so lucky as to find a coat bag or anything. She did see lawn bags, both transparent and dark, as well as several empty bags formerly used for to store seeds and mulch. None of these would be a particularly inconspicuous way to carry the suits. She would have to make the call if they were better than nothing.
"It's possible, though I can't really say for sure..." Of course, in reality, Rhonda knew that Yun and Dan had come for their showers, but had a few problems getting out. But more importantly, these two were leaving, and that was good for her. "All right. Take care, you two." And with that, she was (not really) alone again. Which raised the question...where was Alda? Fortunately, she had ways of asking that.

---------------------------

If he had the actual face to do so, and not just a gas cloud shaped as one, SmogMan would've raised an eyebrow as the security guy spoke. There was something off about it, but he couldn't figure out exactly what. "Entertaining? Uh...'bout as much as anyone else, I guess. I'd say Alda's the more interesting one, though. Don't get me wrong, Rhonda's great, but, uh...she's too perfect. Like, sometimes it feels like she couldn't lose for winnin'. But Alda, deep down, she's got issues. And that's more fun! ...And if you ever tell either of 'em I just said that, I'm messing up this place's ventilation system real good!"

With that, the human of the conversation switched screens, to show off some of the compound. If he saw Alda enter or exit that storage shed (he wasn't completely sure which it'd be at this point), he might get suspicious, and that'd be bad. "Hey, I already know what she's making her look into! And if you start looking into it, I got a feelin' that Dan person is gonna make sure you forget it real quick! And if you know that and keep looking...well, you're braver than me, pal!"

BEEP BEEP!

What? Another mail? Just great.

TO: Alda
SUBJECT: Where are you?

Turns out the meeting's going to start soon, so if you could get back here with the stuff ASAP, that'd be swell.

Too bad the actual recipient wasn't there to read it...but at least he was the next best thing.

TO: Rhonda
SUBJECT: Alda

She's kinda not here. I'm with the security guy, and Alda's getting everything ready right now. She should be there soon.

-------------------------

Well, it wasn't perfect, but that garbage bag was about as good as she could hope for, given the circumstances. Alda grabbed one of the black ones, and put the suits in it. "All right, I think I can get this over there without looking too suspicious." Better than seed bags, anyway. "Now, back to Rhonda!"

With that, she slung the bag over her shoulder, and almost sending her off-balance thanks to those high heels giving her less than perfect balance. She decided to head straight to the others, and grab SmogMan on the way out. He wasn't exactly in any danger, after all, whereas their clients were. Now she just had to get back there...
Once a decent amount of time had passed for the other girls to leave and get out of range, Yun spoke up again. She didn't seem like the type to enjoy letting a conversation pad without contributing, especially when that conversation concerned herself. "The silly ninnies don't understand that my refusal to accept the generosity of others owes only to my confidence in my own person!" she defended haughtily. "I have nothing to prove to anyone. I simply strive for excellence!"

A brief silence passed before the two would be reminded that someone in the room was far more offended by the gossip than Yun was. "Those skinny girls better watch their asses.... if they think that I've lost a step because my weight has gone up a little, I'll remind them who's boss around here," Dan murmured in a low growl.

"I'm sure they meant nothing by it. We are like two shining solar spheres, you and I! Others must cast their eyes side to avoid being rendered blind by our fabulous luminescence!" Yun laughed." Speaking of inferior twosomes, where is your sister, Rhonda Hyde?" Rhonda's bothersome employer pestered her. It would have been pretty amazing if Alda had already returned, considering she'd barely had enough time gone so far to take the elevator down, walk around, and ride it back up.

------

"Hm. Alda does sound like the one to watch then. I'm with you completely... a girl that's too perfect can be somewhat of a bore," the man agreed with SmogMan, now surprisingly conversational. His expression changed to one of mild annoyance as the navi insisted that he keep his nose out of the mystery. "That sounds like something Dan would ask for: keeping the paid security out of an obvious security issue," he commented in a noncommittal, continued monotone. Although he'd seemed to take the threat seriously earlier, now, the fact that he might be punished only seemed to be making him look harder. As a result, he spotted Alda leaving the storage shed with her bag in tow. He didn't seem suspicious, but did seem interested...

He kept one hand over his mouth, but continued taking through it anyways. "I would like to speculate," he spoke in a hushed voice. "What do you suppose could be in that bag? I assume she's taking it back to the bathroom... So that means that it's something she retrieved from the storage shed and needs to deliver to Dan. Can you provide a guess? Well, I'll be frank, instead... as a security professional, I need you to either explain what's in there, or I well stop Alda and have her show me," he demanded, hardlining the issue. "If it's a bomb, I don't want it getting anywhere near the complex. So you understand my need for caution."

Alda found the trip back to be smooth sailing, but was aware that cameras seemed to be taking her moves rather specifically. SmogMan would have done time to think as she approached the office building.
It was a good thing that Alda was the sister that had gone to do things, since if she'd heard the 'inferior twosome' line, she might've quit the mission right then and there. Fortunately, Rhonda knew enough to bite her tongue on the matter. "She's gone to bring the clothes you'd procured for us up here, so you could wear them. Either to the meeting, or so you could go quickly grab some other clothes of your own. Since they were to fit us, they should fit you just fine, correct? Anyway, from the sounds of it, it looks like she should be here in a few minutes or so. She's retrieving them as we speak."

Though, if it was true that Dan had...gained weight...that logic might not be so sound. After all, Alda was pretty skinny...possibly too skinny for any clothes gotten with her in mind for either of the two clients. That could be a problem, but circumstances made sure they didn't have any better alternatives at the moment.

--------------------

The chattier the guard got, the more suspicious SmogMan grew. He was really starting to think this guy was behind the whole thing. After all, why would Alda of all people engage in what was essentially terrorist activity? "Yeah, it'd make PERFECT sense that a respected scientist and her skilled professional sister would come down here, sticking out like a sore thumb to security since they're just guests, and blow the place up. Seriously, what kinda idiot would think that?" If only he could glare, he'd give this guy a doozie.

"But, fine. You want an explanation, I'll give ya one. What's in there is...a couple bottles of soap. See, the two ladies went in the shower, but someone took their soap and stuff. Realizin' this, they called for Alda and Rhonda. And after getting an explanation, Alda came here to see if she could find out the culprit real quick before gettin' it. And no, I don't get why they didn't just have my operators bring some soap with 'em. Way I see it, those two broads got no common sense between 'em, so they made it about 10 times more elaborate than it needed." Hey, he said he'd give an explanation. He never said it was the true explanation.

"So anyway, what's with the interest in interestin' people? I mean, no offense, but you ain't exactly winnin' awards for your rivetin ' conversations!" Yep, he went there. But hey, someone had to ask the tough questions, and Alda was too timid, and Rhonda was too polite, to even think about doing it.

--------------------

Meanwhile, Alda was simply walking along, rather nonchalant about the whole thing as she proceeded. It looked like the security cameras were following her, but she found that to be natural, considering she was an outsider in a secure facility. It was a lot like the Heart-Payne research labs in that regard. She took a moment to smile and wave at one of the cameras, before resuming her trek back to that bathroom.
"What?! No, no, that won't do at all! The clothes we'd prepared for you girls were some throwaway work suits used by the grounds keepers! To wear those to our meeting or even in public is simply disgraceful!" Yun scoffed, relentless in her apparent attempts to frustrate her own clients. "Quick, you've got to think up something else, Rhonda Hyde!"

"For what it's worth, I don't give a rat's ass what I wear out of here. So one of those suits is as good as anything," Dan spoke up, clearly (and reasonably) more upset about the prospect of missing the meeting and/or shivering naked in the shower for another few hours than concerned about her own appearance. "I say it a lot, but you're a dumb ass, Yun."

A sound came from the other shower like Yum had slipped and fell. "Dan, you've betrayed me?! Well, fine! Okay, how about this: one of you can give me your clothes and the other one can wear the grounds keeper garb out. I'm not willing to compromise so heavily, just because my friend is. But then, she tends to do a lot of things heavily... like eating!" Yun scorned her companion.

"You'd better hope your skinny ass can dress faster than mine can. Cause you're a dead woman..." Dan murmured in muffled anger.

"A-And Rhonda Hyde! My payment is also contingent on me getting my clothes before Dan does!" Yun added in a shaky voice.

-----

With emotions now out in the open, the security guard placed his hands on the desk and turned the palms up in an expression begging compassion, but his smirk was obvious. "The fact that it seems unlikely to you is exactly why I have to consider it," he explained in response to the accusation. "I suppose i can't expect someone who isn't in the field of professional security again, but bomb "threats" are those specifically because they come from unexpected sources."

The man placed his fist to his chin and nodded as SmogMan explained a modified version of the truth to him. "Well that's not all that surprising, but it is greatly entertaining," he laughed, without explaining why it was entertaining. "Interesting people are just a hobby of mine... I like to observe them. And it doesn't get much more entertaining than those two," he explained. He had picked up his PET and appeared to be rapidly swiping his finger across a sensor, again with that same manic speed he used in all applications. "A lot of folks people watch. It's not uncommon. It's an activity I'm very enthusiastic about, so I'm lucky that my job gives me many opportunities," he further elaborated, smiling and watching his PET screen.

-----

Thanks to SmogMan's begrudging disclosure of a plausible theory explaining Alda's new bag, Alda was not stopped on her way back to the bathroom where she'd been issued the initial mission. Hopefully Rhonda would have an exchange sorted out or otherwise refused by this point.
Naturally, one person proved to be sane, one proved to be off their rocker...and then there was Rhonda, who was just crazy enough to put up with all of this. "...We'll discuss things once Alda gets back. Until then, there's not much I can do one way or the other."

A few minutes later, the elder sister finally showed up, still in possession of the bag she'd grabbed. "Finally back! You know, I finally remember why I never wear heels this big...my feet HURT!"

"Well, with any luck, you won't need to do much more walking. I take it that bag contains...?"

"Two jumpsuits? Yep. All set to be worn! Okay, which one of you is more petite?"

"Yeah, about that...Yun here isn't very keen on wearing it. Dan's fine, but..."

"Yeah...if I were her, I'd suck it up and wear it. I talked to the guard, and he seemed pretty on the ball. He'd probably get suspicious if either you or me came out wearing something different. But, I think the others have more leeway on the matter, so if they came out in these jumpsuits, he probably wouldn't really care."

"Is that so? Then I suppose there's little choice in the matter. Looks like it's either these suits or nothing. I'm thinking Yun should get the one intended for me, since she's taller."

"All righty." Hmm...yeah, that one was definitely the larger one. She pulled out the suit, and reached her arm (and only her arm) into Yun's shower stall. "Here you go!" Once it was (hopefully) accepted, she'd give the other one to Dan, and then mission accomplished. More or less.

--------------------------

"...What?" Really. That was all SmogMan had to say to the guard's remarks. Well, initially, anyway. He was here for a reason, after all. "Hang on, you talkin' about Alda and Rhonda, or another two? ...By the way, what're ya doin' now? What, am I borin' ya or somethin', so you gotta mess around with that? Trust me, you ain't Mister Personality yourself!"

By now, the amorphous Navi was getting a little bored, so his hands were starting to transform into various objects. Mostly things a Navi would in battle: swords, drills, giant rocks, that sort of thing. There wasn't any underlying purpose to it, he was just getting some shapeshifting practice in while he waited on his operator to get back.
Yun managed to stay quiet just long enough to let the girls finish talking, then let out an exasperated groan from deep inside her chest. She slapped Alda's hand poutily, knocking the clothes out of her hand, and let the jumpsuit sit on the floor rather than picking it up. "You girls are testing my patience! They're is a BIG, IMPORTANT MEETING between the biggest bigwigs in this GNA branch going on as we speak, and you want me to walk in dressed as a groundskeeper?! What if they think I'm wearing it because I woke up at his place, or something? I'd be more graceful walking in naked!" she raged, jumping around in the stall. Squeaking reverberated and the door nearly flung open as Yun caught it with one hand to stop herself, having nearly slipped on the soapy floor. "But I'm not going to go in their naked because one of you is going to get me more clothes! I don't care if you have to steal someone else's from the yoga room or the men's bathroom! Or give me yours! Or teleport me some in from another planet in a different dimension! I need RESPECTABLE clothes!"

Dan said nothing and accepted hers. She didn't say anything about the clothes being small... but judging by the stomping sounds and the repeated noise of trying to get the zipper up the suit, they clearly were.

"Dammit, Dan, we'll never be big if we compromise! Rhonda, Alda, you will only receive half payment from Fatty over here and I'm withholding mine entirely unless you get me something halfway decent to wear.

"Get your head out of your ass, Skinny... Although, once I'm done in here, I'm trying your ass up like a pretzel and your head week be going right back in..." Dan murmured ominously from the next stall over. "So I guess it's good for me if you stay put..."

Yun jumped, but still didn't compromise, even now. "The greatest generals die on the battlefield! I'll accept my fate like the great heroes of old!" Yun announced. "O-or! You girls can give me some clothes! And I'll pay you the reward like you want! V-Violence is really beneath a solar body such as myself..."

-----

"Yes, really. Although... perhaps people watching is only interesting when you're as good at it as I am," the guard ensured his digital companion. "I'm talking about Dan and Yun, those two mission administrators. They're very entertaining people, in a certain way. Nothing against your operators..." he further explained. Despite SmogMan's remarks, he didn't stop swiping the interface. "It's another hobby of mine. I like to use my BBS to communicate with others. Ordinarily I wouldn't while I'm on the job, but... well, everyone needs to take a break now and then," he finished, giving another half-assed answer that wasn't complete enough to give SmogMan much information.
Rhonda slowly but surely raised her hand, and pinched the bridge of her nose. This woman was starting to try even her patience. "If I may...first off, considering our reward was to be a BattleChip, it's rather hard to give us half of that. And second off, I've already ensured that it's going to be a less than formal atmosphere. It shouldn't be a problem if you're not exactly looking your best."

"And, I get the feeling that unless they don't know you, anyone else that sees you won't think you were sleeping around..." Alda noticed her sister making a circular motion with her free hand, which essentially meant 'you might want to continue that thought'. "...Because you're obviously too classy for that! Yep, only the best guys for you, right?"

"It might be strange, but I highly doubt anyone will think worse of you for wearing a simple jumpsuit just this once. If they ask, just tell them you're experimenting with a new look, or something. I have a feeling they won't press the matter." If only because one Dan might well punch them for doing so. "So, please. I assure you, it won't be the end of the world if you wear it just once."

==========================

"Yeah, whatever." SmogMan was clearly bored with this guy, even though his facial expression didn't change a bit. His 'eyes' began to wander, eventually being drawn to that bag from earlier. For some reason, it never really felt like it belonged in the room. In fact, he had a suspicion about what was in there. His right arm suddenly vanished, as he started to work on something off-screen. "Say, what's in the bag? Hard to tell what's in it from here. I ain't asking ya to do it without returning the favor, of course. Lessee, what's in this PET..." And then, the left arm vanished. "Hmm...there's some research notes. Can't show ya those, it'd get her into big trouble with the lab...some photos from when the two of them took that trip to End City, nothing too interesting...whoa, totally forgot to delete those topless pictures of Alda. She'd kill me if she found out they were still there...what else we got...not much else. Guess that makes sense, I got rid of a lotta junk last month." Well, ball was in the guard's court. Would he show him the bag's contents?
"And yet, I don't care a bit if she still wants to give you half a chip! It's all you deserve for failing me," Yun interrupted, but Rhonda and Alda continued with admirable persistence. "Well, that's a valuable point, Alda Hyde. I am well known for my virtue and integrity. There's little danger of my peers jumping to any unwholesome conclusions," she agreed. Flattery was probably the most effective weapon against her stubbornness. "You're right, this is no great challenge for me. Although, not having any underwear will be disagreeable... Hyde sisters! I demand-!"

Before she got that thought out, she heard the sound of Dan slamming open the door of her stall, such that it nearly fell off the hinges (the stall, rumored to be out of order, really would be if she kept that out). The head matched what Alda and Rhonda already knew: huge, red and black hair, colored in stripes and wild in a way that didn't fit a GNA mission handler. The new revelation was that the further you went down her body, the worse the weight management went... she looked as though her breasts were just naturally big, but as alluded to earlier, the junk was accumulating in her trunk in a way that could please only the most devoted ass-man, due to the way it ruined her profile. It was certainly no model-like figure, anyways. The worst part was that the extra fat didn't fit with the rest of her body, which was trained for muscle and power. The end result was that, despite her big boobs, there was little womanly about her. Her large hands clenched and unclenched as she felt the sisters assessing her.

Amazingly, she'd managed to squeeze into the outfit... mostly. Her bosom was nearly spilling out of the opening from collar to abdomen, which was clearly impossible for her to zip up. She didn't seem overly concerned, although that was pushing the borders of decency, no matter how casual their meeting was going to be... especially since she had no bra. "I'll let them know that your ass decided to take a sick day," Dan informed Yun, standing up straight and easily peering straight over the border of her "friend's" stall. Rhonda and Alda could hear a wooden cracking sound, which could be the door preparing to give way to her weight. "Or a sick week."

"N-Now come on, Dan! Think of all of the good times we've been through! We rose through the ranks together, you and I!" Yun encouraged Dan, but it didn't look like it was having any effect. "Hyde sisters! Save me, save me-!" Before there was any opportunity to do so, Dan literally smashed the door off its hinges by bashing it with her shoulders. She ran forward, bearing down with one side of her body, and drove the door into the back of the stall, where Yun was presumably huddled against the shower stall. "Erk! You neanderthal, the noble curvature of my spine is ruined!" The big girl continued bearing down on the door, so that it began to splinter into pieces. "Aaaack! My wrist is twisted at a weird angle! My family lineage will end with me! I won't beg-!" The door cracked in two now, leaving only the lower half covering Yun's body. Dan stepped on it, smashing Yun beneath her feet and the broken half of a door. "Aaaaaugh, stop, stop stop, I'm begging you! I'll pay the sisters!" Dan didn't stop, because that wasn't what she really cared about. "And your weight is mostly muscle and whatever's not is a naturalunavoidableweightgainbasedonjustifiedfeelingsofabandonmentandestrangementbyyourlousyexhusbaaaaaaand! Hrrrrrrrgh!" Yun groaned, her face contorting as she attempted to struggle out from beneath the door frame.

Dan finally stopped, stepping away from the wreckage of the second-to-the-back stall. "Your ass better remember, this time," she finished, then walked away slowly, leaving the bathroom. She didn't acknowledge the two girls, nor did she pay them, but it would be crazy to stop her at this point.

"Ha... we're good friends, her and I," Yun giggled ridiculously from the pile of devastation. "It's hard to tell sometimes. But I'll make sure she sends you girls your payment. You understand that we'll need a little time to get it ready... After our meeting, that is, probably... Oh, this? I'm actually quite comfortable," she boasted, moving into a position of respite with amazing ease (although the shift nearly moved the half-a-door off of her, which was a bad idea, given her nudity). "But I do need to get changed and would prefer to do it alone and quickly, so that I can finish before someone arrives. So, if you girls will kindly leave, we'll send the reward through the original mission channel. I'm hesitant to pay you since you retrieved such shabby clothes for me and failed to stave off the wrath of my friend, but I am magnanimous. Furthermore, I, a mission handler, should hardly be the one to disappoint a mission goer." If either of the two were feeling the urge to help her up from the scene of Dan's rampage, her attitude would probably abate some of that.

---

"I will show you what's in this bag. Although, if I'm hearing you correctly, all you have to show me in return is either useless vacation photos or photos you can't actually show me. Well, you've actually helped entertain me already, so I suppose I owe you," the guard responded without putting up a fight. He brought the magazine out the top, revealing it to be a tabloid magazine. The primary subject of the articles seemed to be Neo-Shogun members and it featured rather candid photos on the front and back. Most notably, the thing was filled with notebook paper and heavily marked up in ink. The notations would most likely make one think of a conspiracy theorist... but upon closer inspection, they were all editing notes. It was likely that he or whoever he'd obtained it from was the tabloid's editor, writer, or whoever was in charge of articles for the gossip rag.

"This is just part of my hobby... people-watching," he reminded ZephyrMan. "If you were interested in such things, I would be happy to explain more, but I get the impression you aren't." He didn't volunteer to sow off anything more from the bag's contents. They could be more tabloids or papers, or they could be something else entirely. It was clearly still a full bag, containing a lot more than a single magazine.
The sisters proceeded to do absolutely nothing as Dan marched over to Yun's stall and terrorized her. They both knew that even if they actually did try to do something, they'd both end up as smear marks on the floor, and neither was willing to fall victim to that. They did think she went slightly overboard, though...

But any sympathy for the victim rapidly evaporated as she opened her big fat (and entirely unlike Dan, completely avoidable) mouth and started to berate the two people that saved her from having to walk out of the room completely naked. Rhonda let out a sigh, but whether it was from annoyance or pity was impossible to tell. However, in a true display of altruism, she walked over into Dan's previous stall, and the sounds of clothing being removed and put back on could be heard. Alda didn't go over and look, but she had a pretty good idea of what she was doing. "...I think you're in luck, if my sister's doing what I think she is."

And sure enough, the younger sister walked out, looking no different from before...except with a bra and pair of panties in her hands. Both were white, and their extremely basic design gave the distinct impression that they weren't intended to be worn when one was expecting someone else to see them. She proceeded to bend over, and presented them to the naked woman lying on the floor. "Here. If we're going to leave you with that jumpsuit, the least we can do is give you something to wear under them. And I doubt Alda's would fit you."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh, nothing. Nothing at all."

-----------------------

SmogMan could not have cared less about the magazine...except for the fact the women on it seemed less than fully dressed. If he was into THAT kind of people watching...it only deepened his suspicion. "Nice try, but there's a lot more in that bag besides one magazine! C'mon, you're startin' to look like you're hidin' somethin' in there! I already told you everything in he...eh?" That was weird. There was some sort of file in a spot he usually kept empty. He took it out, and started skimming through it. "Hey, I forgot about this! It's a research file Alda found while cleaning out a work computer she was using for her research. I can't say too much, but it involves creating a special type of cyber entity. Looked interestin', so I saved it to her PET." Actually, that wasn't entirely true. Alda was the one that was intrigued by it, so she was the one that took it. Though, now that he was actually checking it out, it actually did look intriguing.

"...All right, so I missed that. I'm still getting used to this form, cut me some slack! Now come on, what else you got in that bag?" He could read the file later. For now, he had other questions that needed immediate answers.
Yun was surprised to see another act of generosity from the sisters... for about one second, before smiling confidently, as though she'd expected it along (then again, maybe she had... it wouldn't be out of character for her). "A fine set of underwear, if secondhand! I will gladly except. Thank you, Hyde Sisters, and sorry Alda, that you don't have the opportunity to extend me the courtesy yourself. I'm sure you would if possible, but, well, given the pitiable lack of volume in your chest, I doubt I could wear whatever you give me regardless," Yun chuckled, recklessly dragging to the forefront the issue Rhonda had skirted around. "Yes, this will be acceptable. Please, look forward to your payment." She didn't move any further, since she wanted the girls to leave the room first.

-------------

The man clasped one palm beneath his chin and smiled annoyingly. "I told you, you've already given me enough 'payment.' There's nothing you have that I want, it sounds like, and I have no reason to further reveal anything to you. The other items in that bag are essential to upcoming issues of my publication, if you must know, and therefore, I can't show you. You might leak information to my admittedly small group of direct competitors, which would be bad for business. You understand?" he finished, sounding like he didn't really care one way or the other. "I don't think either of us really owes the other one anything."
Alda glared at the GNA bigwig for a moment, until she was gently pushed towards the door by her sister. "I'm glad you like them. We'll see ourselves out now. Take care." It looked as though that was the last the three would interact...though, Yun could probably hear something if she paid attention:

"Hang on, I forgot something in there!"

"No you didn't, keep walking."

"I mean there's something I forgot to tell her!"

"Again, no you didn't, keep walking."

---------------

With some 'encouragement' on Rhonda's part, the sisters found themselves in the elevator, on their way down. "You know, when you do things like that, it makes me wonder which one of us is really the big sister..."

"You don't know what it's like! It's a miracle I have the chest I DO have!"

"Well-"

BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP!

...Mail. Good, this wasn't something she really wanted to discuss at the moment. "Hmm? It's from SmogMan."

TO: Rhonda and Alda
SUBJECT: Weird guy

Really starting to think this guard guy's the one that took those two chicks' clothes. I think it might be in that bag of his, but he won't show me. But I thought of a plan to find out what's in it, and I see you two are out of the shower, so you shouldn't have any problems doing it.

The e-mail went on to explain in great detail what each sister needed to do, in order to confirm/deny his theory. The Hydes looked at each other afterward, both having reservations about it. "Well...it certainly is a plan..."

"Could be worse. He could've asked you to start stripping in front of a security camera."

"Oh, that's NOT funny." DING! The two walked out of the elevator, continuing to ponder the plan. "Still, I'm game for it. Worst case scenario, you look like a jerk. Best case scenario, Dan gets the proper outlet for her rage."

"Gee, thanks. But I guess it's worth a try."

"All right, then let's do it."

------------------

As the two sisters approached the guard shack, Rhonda allowed Alda to get in front of her, then made a turn and headed off for the spot SmogMan had outlined. According to him, there was a security camera nearby with a vent in its sight. All she had to do was make it look like she was causing some sort of disturbance with it. Easy enough. "Hmm, does this vent have a jack in port?...It does. All right, jack in!" ...Well, she didn't have a Navi to jack in at the moment, but she could still connect her PET and do some basic stuff without one. Let's see...shutting it down for a minute should raise a few eyebrows without triggering anything dangerous. 'Shut down vent'...there. She placed her hand in front of the vent; the air was still extra warm, but that she managed to keep it there without being roasted showed that it was indeed shut off. Undoubtedly suspicious. She continued to fiddle with her PET a big, to keep the charade up, and to look extra suspicious.

Meanwhile, Alda walked into the shack, taking a moment to realize that she was by herself; Rhonda did a really good job making sure she didn't notice her walk off. Still, it was part of the plan, so she wasn't exactly panicking over it. "Hi! I'm just here to turn in our IDs and pick up my PET!" Which she did, by...picking up her PET, and setting their temporary IDs where it had been. Exciting stuff. "Hey, SmogMan! Have fun?"

"Nope!"

"Sorry...well, we're out now, at least. Ready to go, Rhon...da...?" The scientist was shocked that her sister was nowhere to be seen. SHOCKED. "Hey, where'd she go?"

"Wha? Why's she over there?" The Navi hologram pointed at a camera feed, featuring Rhonda and the vent. And, more importantly than what she was doing, it would keep the guard's eyes away from both his bag and Alda. And once he was sufficiently distracted...yoink! The elder sister would snag the bag and check what was inside before he could stop her. It was...genius! Well, SmogMan probably thought so, anyway. But they'd soon see if it was, at least, a successful plan...
Before the others arrived, SmogMan got a look at the guard watching with a muffled laugh as Dan left the bathroom wearing a suit that was too small for her (and with no underwear). That more or less confirmed SmogMan's theory. On the other hand, as he saw the girls heading into the elevator, he straightened his face up Nd went back to his no-nonsense persona.

The security guard looked completely uninterested as Alda returned to hand over her temp ID tags and retrieve her PET. He didn't respond in any way until the two began to put their plan into motion... then, the reactions began to come quick and unabated. His first look was one of confusion; they'd obviously defied his expectations in some way. The next was a passing glimmer of delight sparkling in his eyes. The third was an accusatory glare at Alda. In fact, he didn't seem nearly as concerned about Rhonda as he should be. "Just when I thought you two were wrapping up your mission here, the plot thickens. What could possibly possess the two of you to act out now?" he questioned, smiling with genuine pleasure. "Well, I don't expect you to seriously answer that. But I do expect you to raise your hands in the air and stay still while I speak to your sister."

He seemed to be enjoying himself as he leaned into his microphone, hummed into it to test, then spoke over the intercom to Rhonda. "Rhonda Hyde! Freeze where you are and place your hands behind your head. Security personnel are on their way to meet you. Attempts to evade the professionals or the camera's line of sight will result in termination of your guest privilege, and you will be punished to the fullest extent of the law as an intruder. We retain the right to-"

Regardless of whether Rhonda intended to do that or not, Alda didn't. She took the opportunity to snag the man's bag, but he almost stopped her by stepping on the strap at the last second, a testament to his unusual faculty of perception. He probably would have managed it if he hadn't been so enthralled in harassing Rhonda. Sure enough, inside, she found a tabloid magazine (the same SmogMan had seen earlier) and a bunch of clothing... women's. The business blazers, skirts, dressy shirts, several accessories, and, most importantly, two pairs of underwear: a set of yellow ones with white frills, that looked a little like a young girl's swimsuit, and another hugely oversized set, red with black tiger stripes.

The security guard stared for a moment, planning his words carefully. He reached his hand up over to his PET and spoke into it, contacting another member of security. "In addition to the perp spotted and identified as Rhonda Hyde, I've just spotted a second perp, the sister, who is in possession of personal property belonging to one of our employees, I repeat, stolen property. Requesting assist and arrest," he continued, now giving a larger smirk. He dropped it back onto the desk and crossed his arms. "Never pick a battle against security paid by the Global Network Administration, girls. If you think there's any way Yun and Dan are going to step into this case to verify your backgrounds are your purpose here, you clearly don't know Yun."

Unfortunately, details seemed to have slipped his mind as well. His mouth dropped into a frown as he retraced his actions... and remembered that he'd just labeled the woman Dan hired as a criminal over the PA system. "Damn," he murmured, spinning his chair so that he faced the monitor again. "Update on perp Rhonda Hyde! Perpetrator has infiltrated GNA databases to influence mission handler search criteria. Perp has manipulated data, criminal activity spanning before entry into our facilities. Repeat-"

Of course, that wouldn't make sense, given that Dan and Yun had asked for Rhonda and Alda personally after verifying their body types. Plus, he'd run out of time. The door to the security office swung open and nearly came unhinged as Dan appeared in the doorway, now realizing that the security officer could only be incriminating Rhonda if he knew something about the real culprits (and two crimes couldn't be taking place simultaneously, by simple probabilities). She looked down at her gaudy underwear, which was lying on the floor, then turned her angry, stormy glare to Alda, who would need to explain the situation in brief and clear terms as quickly as possible. The other man had already raised his gloved hands in open palms, the universal expression for "let's all calm down and think this over."

---

Per the officer's instructions, another equally young but much less attractive officer had met up with Rhonda. He was dressed the same, but he was much larger and a little tubby rather than muscular, with black hair in a flat top buzz cut. He wore unfashionable glasses with rectangular frames, resting on the bridge of his blocky nose, which sat at the center of his cube-like face. "Pardon me, ma'am," he addressed her as professionally as he could, since, presumably, she wouldn't be resisting. "There appears to be a communications breakdown right now with the chief of security, but I was told to keep you under surveillance and watch for any suspicious activity. To that end, I respectfully request that you allow me to search your person, so that I can verify you aren't armed. Simply protocol," he requested, adjusting his big glasses as he spoke.
For the rest of his life, the guard would live knowing that he was outsmarted by a cloud of toxic gas. Probably not something you'd want on your resume. Alda and SmogMan took full note of the outfits, and how they matched up perfectly with two certain GNA employees. "Knew it! Guess we know what kinda people you like watchin'!" The guard tried to engage in damage control, and even tried boasting about it. But, there was a gaping hole in his countermeasure..."Oh, Yun's not the one I'd be worried about, if I were you..."

A few moments later, the elder sister's suspicions were confirmed, as Dan nigh literally exploded into the guard shack. And even she had the fear of various deities struck into her, even though she hadn't done anything wrong to her. Quickly, she pointed a finger over at the guard. "He did it!"

"Yeah, so he could...WATCH the two o' ya!"

With that, Alda quickly but quietly got out of the shack, not wanting to be on the receiving end of any misdirected rage. She was glad that the culprit was probably about to get what he deserved, but she did NOT want to be part of it. She didn't go far after reaching the outside, though. She both wanted to wait for Rhonda to show up, and didn't want to look like she was running away to certain people seeing red at the moment...

===============================

As for the younger sister, she neither obeyed nor disobyed the PA system, simply remaining where she was. After his 'update', however, she looked down at her PET, and reactivated the vent. She figured at that point, there was no way Alda hadn't made her move. She probably didn't even have to turn it off to begin with, but it made things more convincing. As she pocketed her PET, the other guard showed up, which she turned to with a small smile. "Hello. I was just checking this vent, to make sure it was working properly. Still, I can see how that could look suspicious..." Especially since the entire reason she did it was to look suspicious and draw attention to herself. "If you want to search me, go ahead. Though, all I have hidden is...my PET..." A bit of color struck Rhonda's cheeks, as she realized just how true her statement was. That could be one awkward pat down...but if she didn't consent, that'd just make her look like a criminal, so all she could really do was comply with the request. Even though she was rapidly not wanting to...
The large woman turned her eyes from Alda to the guard, still keeping her lips drawn tight and a steady glare. He sunk into his seat slightly; he was a fit and muscular sort, but not a superhuman like she appeared to be. Also, he wasn't nearly as angry (although probably at least a little angry). Dan listened to Alda and her navi, then spoke slowly. "You were watching me?" she questioned the guard.

"Yes," he answered. "Out of a sense of duty... It's my job to watch everyone, after all. I-"

"So your stupid ass stole my underwear because of duty, is that it?" she continued, cracking her knuckles.

"Well, no, not quite. Obviously I... I'm not aware of the whole situation. I admit I was keeping particular watch on you-"

"So, me, specifically?"

"No, you and your friend. I didn't mean the two of you any-"

"So you wanted to see my naked ass AND hers, right?"

"Ah... no, I had no interest in seeing her, but-"

"But you DID want me?"

The guard raised his eye brows, then gulped hard. He seemed to be weighing his options and took a while to answer. "... Yes?" he responded, though it sounded more like a question.

Dan continued frowning, but looked pacified. She walked forward and leaned on the filing cabinet (the space looked even more compact with her in it). "Well, your stupid ass looks like it nearly crapped itself. Why didn't you say you were interested? There's no reason to turn into some creepy ass stalker about it," she c consoled him, lowering her voice. "You nearly got yourself killed and the sisters imprisoned from what it sounds like, all cause you're a perv? We can start with something more like dinner, you know?"

The guard understood the gist of the conversation now and was starting to look more frightened, despite being let off the hook. "Uh... you've misunderstood. I wasn't watching you for that reason, it was because it's my hobby to watch... err," he coughed, trying to weigh his options.

"Don't be a lame, bashful-ass little kid! Hell, I nearly killed you for conspiring against me, until I realized you have good taste I in women. I was going to smash your head into that monitor, then I probably would have just smashed it in until your face was all the way in the wiring."

The color drained out of his face and he finally resigned. He laughed nervously, sinking further into his seat as she leaned in on him. "Y... yeah, you're right... I just... I love women like you," he lied. "I love strong women in positions of power, with full, thick-" He gasped as she started glaring at him. "Muscles! Thick muscles," he groaned.

"Mmm, your stupid ass is starting to sound pretty smart. Hey, Alda... shut the door on your way out..."

And she'd probably be glad to, as the guard was getting his punishment one way or the other, it seemed. Furthermore, it was a punishment that nobody needed to watch.

---

"That's weird...Radio silence from the chief," the other guard remarked to Rhonda, wondering why they'd suddenly gone from All Points Bulletin to Nothing to Report. He listened to Rhonda, then tilted his hat up and frowned at the vent. "Huh. It hot inside the building or something?" the man asked. "Well, we'll take a look at it later. Thanks for complying," he responded, although he was careful not to smile... the last thing a girl wanted was for a man to smile as he gives her a pat down; it was a fundamental rule of security protocol.

He began patting her shoulders, then down her sleeves, working quickly. He continued down to her hips, just working the sides and finding nothing suspicious. There was no point in inspecting the shoes, so he didn't. He gave her a very quick check on the front and back of her skirt, thankfully just patting and not applying his fingers... Or else he'd find something alarming, if not particularly dangerous. "One last thing, ma'am. If you'll remove your jacket and raise your arms, we'll finish up," he requested, then looked back into his PET with a dull frown. He was still wondering why the call had gone cold and probably starting to feel guilty that he'd bothered Rhonda for no reason.

Unfortunately, Rhonda would be a bit longer getting back to her sister, and Alda was not currently making an effort to come rescue her from the awkward predicament.

"O-Okay.." Alda more than willingly grabbed the door, made sure she was on the outward side, and started to close it. At least now it was all ov-

"Guy's lyin'! He was about laughin' his head off when you walked outta there!" With a start, the scientist looked over at her shoulder, to see a certain gaseous hologram shout (or the closest she could get to actually seeing said hologram shout, since his face had no movement) as the door shut completely.

"SmogMan?! What was that about?!"

"I dunno. Seemed like a good idea at the time? It's true, anyway."

"I...never mind, as soon as Rhonda's back, we're leaving. And...I guess as long as it's the truth, I can't really get mad about it."

"Trust me, it happened. Oh right, earlier, I was lookin' through the stuff in here."

"Oh? Find anything interesting?"

"Well, I found the pictures you took when you and your sister went to End City."

"Really? So they didn't get deleted? That's a relief!"

"On that front, there's some topless pics of you from that night you got drunk out of your mind."

"...And exactly why are those NOT deleted...?"

"I dunno. Seemed like a good idea at the time?" A glare told him that it would be a really good idea to go ahead and get rid of them. "...All right, they're all gone."

"Like they should've been that night!"

"Yeah...oh yeah, one other thing. Remember when we were goin' through that old computer at work, and you found that file you thought was really interestin'?"

"Huh? OH, that! Did you find it?"

"Sure did."

"Great! I think I'll read it over once we get home! If I do it here, I'll just get excited about it but I won't be able to do anything."

"Yeah...what's that about, exactly? I know it's about creating some sort of program, but that's about it."

"Heh, you'll just have to be surprised until we get home!" ...Now she really wanted to get home. What was keeping Rhonda, anyway...?

=======================

With a sigh, Rhonda removed her jacket, revealing...well, her arms, since she'd worn a blouse with extremely short sleeves. She raised them, though slowly, really not wanting to do anything that might draw attention to the fact that she was wearing absolutely nothing underneath what was being seen right now. Maybe she should've requested a female guard handle it...but it'd be weird to ask now, especially since he was almost done. She'd just have to hope that he didn't notice...

...And if she was being perfectly honest with herself? There was something oddly titillating about the whole ordeal, trying to not get busted for not wearing anything underneath...
One could easily presume Dan wouldn't care, as she'd seemingly been putting a lot of words into the security guard's mouth, rather than actually believing his lies. One would apparently presume incorrectly, however, as Dan spoke up. "So you think I'm funny, huh? Your stupid ass has got an unfortunate sense of humor," she remarked slowly, finally returning to the proper conclusion that he was amused by her, rather than aroused.

The man let out a sigh, almost like one of relief. Perhaps he was tired of entertaining Dan's fantasy or perhaps he was simply resigned to fate. Perhaps he just preferred the idea of a one-sided beating to a romantic encounter. No telling. But either way, the sigh sounded almost at peace, like a weight had been lifted. "You're right, Dan. I do," he agreed.

The peacefulness ended as a sharp thud, followed by electrical sparking and the crashing of metal against the floor rang out near simultaneously from the tiny room. The scuffle continued with other chaotic noises, but Alda distanced herself from the altercation.

-----

Thankfully, Rhonda's search wasn't the overweight security guard's first rodeo. He'd been stuck in a low rung security job longer than he cared to admit and patted down a lot of shapely females, so he wasn't as affected as the average Joe might be at the prospect of patting her down. He continued to conduct himself professionally as he could, patting beneath her sides and back as her arms came up.

The piece de resistance came next. He cupped both hands beneath her breasts (surprised at the hanging, which indicated not a lot of support) then switched to place both palms on her breasts and his fingers around the cups (the result here was, understandably, more surprising). Most women preferred this part to go quickly, so he withdrew his hands. It wasn't his place to question why she wasn't wearing a bra... but he was certainly curious. If he was working as a bar bouncer or as security at a concert, that'd be one thing, but he'd never met a woman going without at a GNA office complex. He found himself thinking about the saucy reasons why she would be and that finally succeeded in shaking his professionalism a bit as he adjusted his glasses self-consciously.

"Nothing's amiss," he finished, giving his approval. "Sorry for the trouble, ma'am. I'm afraid I'm not cleared to release you from watch yet... actually, if you wanna follow me, I need to check in with the security chief. He can probably clear up the situation and then you'll be free to go. Or... hang on... huh, there's some kind of technical issue with communications," he murmured, looking into his PET. "Chief, respond."

The man's voice came, strained, from the other side. He sounded like he had strep throat. "Release Rhonda Hyde," he rasped.

"Come again? Your voice is a little-"

"I said release Rhonda Hyde!" he reaffirmed, louder but in no less pain.

"Got it. You're free to go," the big security guard finished. "Chief, should you be at work today? Voice doesn't sound so-"

"End communication!" the voice on the other end gasped... then continued. "Stupid cow, you're not wearing a damn thing underneath that are you? Don't you know that everyone sees those big milkbags of yours hanging out of your-"

The security guard on Rhonda's side fumbled with the PET controls, until he managed to hit the right button to end communications. He was now red-faced, misunderstanding the subject of the chief's rant. "Ma'am, I deeply apologize for the chief. I don't know what has gotten into him and I sure you I'll be administering a complaint to the higher ups for his language," he addressed Rhonda again, although she'd probably rather just leave than brr consoled by him. "Please, understand that I... I mean, when I asked you to let me perform the pat down, that was strictly protocol, I didn't know that you weren't... ah, you know."
Rhonda went from being slightly red to full out blushing as the guard finished his searching. It was bad enough that she wasn't wearing a bra...knowing that someone knew about it, however, was cringeworthy. And, to make things a teeny bit more complicated, it was kind of arousing..."I understand...you don't have to apologize. Or mention it. Ever." Yeah, better to get out of here before things got even more awkward. Assuming, of course, that was even possible. "Since I'm free to go, I think I'll do so. Good day." And if she never saw the guard again, it would be too soon.

--------------------

Back at the guard station, Alda began to slowly but surely back away as the sounds of violence could be heard from within. "You know, I feel kinda bad for Dan...both GNA people I've seen keep making fun of her."

"Well, you'll never know that pain, that's for sure."

"What's THAT supposed to mean?!"

"How many other women do you know that are actually proud about their weight?"

"And what's wrong with that? I've always been underweight, and I'm finally about to break out of that!"

"...Yeah, totally normal for a woman to brag about gainin' weight." The gaseous hologram made a shrugging motion. "...Ya want me to e-mail your sister? She's takin' a while."

"Well..." Wait, there was a familiar face over there. "Ah, no need. Rhonda, over here!"

The younger sister hurriedly walked over...but not too fast, as she was trying to not to bounce as she moved. "Ready to get out of here?"

"Yeah, I'm sure you wanna get out even more than I do at this point..."

"In the WORST way."

And with that, the two women left the compound, neither feeling like a particularly better person for having participated in recent events. One actually felt worse, having ended up learning a strange turn on for herself. But, at least it was all over...