Stanley Court Mall, East Wing

"That does make me feel a lot better, really," Heidi sighed with relief, upon hearing that Ariel's intention to have sex with Will was more of a strategy than an actual desire. "Be sure to dress back properly before you go to meet Cornelia."

----------------------

Ariel did indeed dress back appropriately this time, although the story she had ready to deliver would be inappropriate no matter how she decided to tell it. The pilot/model head back to find Cornelia in her curtained, makeshift office. No one else was around, since all of the security had become involved with the evacuation and Heidi had also gone out to the stage. The voice of the famous comic artist implied that she was currently entertaining a guest, however, bringing back the recent memory of Ariel's attempt to lure in Jacques by mimicking her employer and his mortal foe:

"Even dressed in such meager garments, Cornelia felt no shame, only the fiery vigor to entertain others, the same driving motivation that guided her pen to create the Starborn universe and capture the hearts of millions! Here, she attempted to capture the hearts of a smaller group of individuals, each of them offering up money to the charity that she and Bill had chosen. Cornelia know, however, that another organ was driving their expenditures today, not just their hearts, and that the charity played backseat to her own stage-show. Cornelia had no reservations, slipping her pants down to reveal the immodest thong, its fabric nearly engulfed by Cornelia's own flesh; she didn't exactly want such ample hips or thick thighs, but no amount of exercise or dietary balance seemed to quell their growth... and since some charitable souls enjoyed that sort of girth around the buttocks, she supposed it might work out. She ground lower body against the pole, pressing it into her flesh and dipping her legs as low as she could take them. Her back arched sensually and she removed the fan from her hair, allowing her locks to flow untamed in a way unseen by any of her fandom before! Would she dare go further? Was it the money she craved, or just the attention and the release from her lifestyle as a hermit?! Cornelia didn't care! She- wagh!"

Before the employer could narrate her dance any further, she cried out, tumbling backwards out of her office. She was dressed in only the black underwear that Ariel had seen beneath her already skimpy outfit earlier, meaning that most of her flesh was now exposed due to the nature of the micro-bikini. Looking at Cornelia's butt now, as she lay with her lower body raised into the air and her legs spread, it wasn't hard to see why Will had gotten a little delusional thinking about it. In a rare moment of bashfulness, the artist scampered up to her feet and grabbed the curtain off of its hooks, yanking until it tore and wrapping it around herself. "'A-Ariel!' Cornelia e-e-exclaimed. 'I had been a little lonely back here by myself and was sad that Bill had forbidden me from going on stage... So I was just... Well, thinking about how it would have been to actually perform in the show, like the rest of you girls...'" her employer stammered, looking embarrassed. "... C-Cornelia explained," she added on as an after-thought.

Of course, Ariel hadn't come to peep on her employer; she had come to get paid. As such, she explained the situation to Cornelia, sparing no details. "Cornelia was amazed to hear that her old foe and tormenter, Wilhelm Jacques, was so obsessive that he'd break free from prison and attempt to attack me here at her latest expo. She could barely believe what she'd learned in the first place: that her trusted assistant was a criminal mastermind, bent on controlling the world through robots and hypnotism! Now she realized that he was not only a roboticist, hypnotist, and mad scientist, but also a sexual predator. How unfortunate for Ariel to have been placed in a position where she was forced to encounter him! Eager to put the matter behind all of them, Cornelia got to work tabulating a full and generous reward for Ariel, based on her efforts, compensation for her ordeals, and also the work of her navi..."

Heidi arrived, giving a tired glance to Cornelia as she observed her employer's makeshift wardrobe, then sighed. She was far too fed up with surprises and sexuality for one day to care why her employer was wearing a curtain wrapped around racy lingerie. "I've received a report on ZephyrMan's performance from Incognito and Warp now. His judging was deemed adequate, a little lower than the averages... I'm thinking he must be a little desensitized to such things, which I suppose is entirely understandable. We'll add a zenny total based on his performance to the total amount, right?" she finished, turning to Cornelia.

The artist was currently involved in staring Heidi up and down with shining eyes, taking in all of the fine details. "'I like the way this costume fits your slender figure, Heidi! You wear it in a way that we girls couldn't. You look so thin and taut, it makes one want to wrap you up in their arms!' Cornelia fawned," the artist laughed, grabbing Heidi up in a hug. Whatever modesty she'd had earlier seemed to have vanished. Heidi quickly squirmed out and went back to looking exhausted. "'Well, let's add it up... I'll provide you with a Hurricane battlechip, as well as 2000 zenny for your performance in the show and another 1200 for your navi's performance. So... Hurricane and 3200 zenny. Does that sound fair?' Cornelia asked," Cornelia asked. "Though, based on the encounter with Will, perhaps no sum would be enough for Ariel."

"... Wow, no wonder you hire someone else to do your negotiations for you," Heidi murmured, more to herself than to her employer. "Speaking all of your internal monologue out loud can't be good for haggling."
Ariel found herself having pause as she approached the entrance to Cornelia's 'office', as she heard the comic book writer speaking. It...kinda sounded as though she was doing some modeling or something. And, the more she heard, the less she really wanted to go in there. To her relief, however, she wasn't the one to trigger the inevitable awkward moment, as the other woman came spilling out, causing the pilot to take a small jump backwards in surprise. And, well...she wasn't really one to talk, but Cornelia really oughta consider putting on some more clothes before coming out...also, she kinda got why Will acted the way he did when she started acting like Cornelia. If he liked butts, it was hard to top that. It made hers look like a bookshelf in comparison. "Um, hi!" That was all she could muster before receiving an explanation. "Oh...yeah, I can understand that. I know it wasn't on purpose, but somebody really should've stayed back there with you!" After all, she was kinda the one responsible for the entire event. The least they could do was send someone to keep her company.

But anyway, she was losing focus. And so, Ariel recounted everything that went on in the MC area: about Will, about herself, about his evil plot, about her 'distracting' him...she told her everything she could think of. Cornelia's reaction was...actually calmer than she expected, considering the man wanted to ruin the woman in multiple ways. And almost ruined her, as well. At least she was taking it well, she supposed. And now, for that reward. Hopefully she'd get something neat...

With that, Heidi arrived, who immediately and noticably completely ignored her employer's current wardrobe. "Hi there! You look pretty beat...I guess I'm not surprised, what with everything you've probably had to do today." Hmm...wait, ZephyrMan was desensitized? Well...eh, being with her all the time did probably make him used to dealing with beautiful women, so that was probably it. Made sense to her, anyway.

Pondering the issue made her not quite notice the whole hugging scene, so (probably much to Heidi's delight) when it came time to discuss payment, Ariel looked...well, like someone that didn't see the other woman nearly get suffocated by another's bosom. Hmm, Hurricane? She didn't really know what that did, but it did sound nice and windy, so it worked for her. "Sounds good to me! And...about that whole thing? Just keep that guy locked up for the rest of all our natural lives, and that'll be payment enough for me for that!"
"Yes, I sincerely hope this is the last time any of us have to deal with that psycho. We'll have to hope the penal system takes him seriously as a threat this time. Maybe the whole 'robot octopus constructor who was captured after being kicked in the balls by a girl' part turned them off last time so they weren't keeping him in maximum security? Whatever the case, after one break out, they should know better than to put him in anything but the highest security available," Heidi responded, feeling confident that he wouldn't get out again. If nothing else, he should be pretty turned off of the idea by the amount of physical injuries he'd sustained both this time and the last.

"'Well, Cornelia began, 'Bill always seems to like spending time around me. So I should be able to ask him to stick close, if I desire company.' Of course, Cornelia was well aware of why Bill liked to stay so close, but that wasn't something to talk about in the company of others,'" the hostess spoke out loud, fiddling with her PET as she spoke. "Warp would later send the reward directly to Ariel's e-mail account. Ariel would, of course, understand that Cornelia didn't have a Hurricane battlechip on her person at the moment, as there was very little room to hide anything along the line of chips in such an outfit. Cornelia thanked Ariel again for her invaluable support in the endeavor and mentioned that she would be quite happy to contact Ariel again for future opportunities, as a lingerie model or otherwise. But especially as a lingerie model," Cornelia laughed.

"You sound a little bit like Bill when you let your own lecherous side out," Heidi warned her. "And... I'll keep getting work too, won't I?"

"'Of course! Even though you sent one of our models up to check on an escaped convict with possibly murderous intentions,' Cornelia joked. 'But then, security wasn't your official capacity here... You were supposed to be in charge of costuming and modeling! So maybe leave security up to the team from now on and make sure they're informed of all possible situations?'"

Heidi nodded, but looked to the side sullenly. "It'd also help if Bill would keep his mind on the task at hand. A little bit of detective work is going to be necessary if he's going to cover security. It's not all about numbers and muscle," she murmured.
"Yeah, I don't think I could take a guy like that very seriously, myself..." Well, so long as they got it right this time. Better late than never, at least. "Well, at least he probably won't try to break out again if he's half as smart as he said he was. At the rate he's going, someone'd kick his balls completely off if he did!" For the duration of the sentence, Ariel spoke with a big smile, as though the idea of that wasn't entirely unpleasant to her. Though to be fair, she DID almost have sex with the creep.

She then turned her focus to Cornelia. "I think I can guess why...he'd want to be close to me for a similar reason, right?" Despite the lack of an answer, it was pretty clear she'd hit the nail on the head. "And, um, yeah, I really didn't think you had the chip on you...and if you did, I'm not sure I'd really want it..." There were only so many places the writer could possibly hide a BattleChip, and none of them made Ariel want to accept one. "Anyway, no problem! I didn't get to do much modeling, but I had fun!" The last part managed to go completely over the pilot's head, so with blissful ignorance, she pulled out her PET, and pressed a single button, returning her Navi to its depths. "Hi ZephyrMan! Have fun?"

"Well...not towards the end, I'll admit." The windy Navi shrugged, since he'd gotten all the panic from that out of his system earlier. "Anyway, it seems you're all ready to go, pending the reward."

"We'll get that later, since Cornelia, uh, doesn't have it on her!"

"I see. Well, so long as we get it before too long, it needn't be now. So, shall we see ourselves off?"

"I guess...after all, I've got things to see, people to do!"

"...Don't you have that backwards?"

"Not today, I'm not! If I don't get any before today's through, I'm gonna explode!" Well, that was probably going to happen one way or the other..."Well, it was nice meeting you all, Cornelia, Heidi! Tell the others I said hi! ...Well, catch you guys later!" She never was that great at goodbyes. Especially when her baser urges she was about to go locate an as of yet unidentified man, who would the receive the honor of spending his evening giving it to her good.
((FXP including from net thread:

22 Warp FXP
26 Incognito FXP
6 Jian FXP
14 Pilfer FXP
6 Oath FXP
4 MindRoot FXP))