Jyve Nightclub

Looked like John was in, safe and sound. Step one, complete. "Very good! Now, of importance is the fact that the first stop in ACDC isn't the proper point to get off. There are two of them. The second is the one you'll want. Once you're off, turn to your left, and go 3 streets over, and ACBuki will be staring you in the face!" Perhaps the most amazing part of the directions was that it wasn't from a search engine; ZephyrMan was simply looking at a map of the bus route. Of course, his navigational sense was only natural, seeing how he regularly assisted in the operations of vehicles that traveled in three dimensions. Simple 2-D travel was a piece of cake for him.

"...Ah yes. Directional assistance aside...I would like to thank you for assisting Ariel! If you hadn't, who knows what would've happened...I'm sure she'll be equally grateful once I inform her of this!"

The cosmos appeared to agree with the wind Navi's sentiment, as the bus appeared to hit a small speed bump, causing Ariel to nearly bounce out of her seat. While John's grasp managed to prevent something bad from happening, the shift in position placed his right hand squarely over her right breast. No lecherous intention involved, it simply happened...

(TO ACDC)
Ariel, John, & Teruko GET: +5 FXP

Ariel & John GET: +1 FXP