That guy.....

Aida gave a nod, "S-sure. I-Id love to help."
Assuming that she meant yes on both counts, Wes got up and headed off, "Okay, I'll see you in a little bit, hopefully. That guy may not have been as suspicious as his messages made him sound, due to the reply I just got back from some dude who knows him and seems like an actual legit source. However, if he or anyone else does try bothering you, call me right away and I'll be back immediately, got it?" With a wave he was off. He choose the enterance opposite where he had met Anthony, just to avoid any confrentation that might occur and hopped on. Right before the metro left, he contacted his navi and alerted him to the situation. Then he was off to Scilabs.
Anthony looked up at the station clock, and took note of the time it has been since his phone call. about 30 mins.. he figures... if so, then odds are he sould start to head out. As it sould hav only taken 10 too 20 for whoever he called to arvive. So Anthony got up, and got on the metro to head off somewhere.
"BOOYAH!" someone shouted.
Suddenly a black figure shot down from the sky and landed next to Aida.
"Hello again! How are you all?" Shin greeted, happily.
"EEP!" Aida gasped as she dropped her PET in startlement. "Oh! H-hello Mr. Sh-shin...how did you g-get here?'
((Sorry about sucking at Roleplaying. I used to be pretty good at it.))
That did not go well, Ray thought, but as long as I'm here, I will see if there are any of those mutated viruses. After all, where there are a lot of programmers, there are a few programmers that make strange viruses. Not to mention all of these computers attracting viruses. Ray quickly jacked ScytheMan into Electown net... and the hunt is on!
Wes walked off the Metro and headed to where he left Aida. As he got close, he heard her scream. He ran and as she came into view, he saw a strange man loaming over her. His speed picked up and he lowered his shoulder to ram the stranger, "Aqua Jet!" He called out right before he slammed into the man hard, making sure to angle the attack so that he wouldn't slam him into Aida, "Damn it, I knew I shouldn't have left her alone... some letch is already trying something. You okay, Ambridge? I heard you scream." He then looked at the stranger and noticed something odd, "Eh? Wait, what the hell.... Shin, please tell me that isn't you. Did you chase away whatever made Ambridge yell here or is that you're doing? Your answer will determine whether I owe you an apology or not..." Wes sighed, then moved to help Shin up.
"I- I -think @_@" Shin started, as he got off the ground. "That I caused Aida to scream." @_@. "Dizzy Dizzy Dizzy..." Shin said. swirling around in circles.

-2 minutes later-

"So, need help with anything?" Shin asked Wes, after he regained his balance.
"Guess not," Shin sighed as he saw Majin talking with someone. "I'll just, bust, I guess." Shin walked over to a nearby, unused public jack.
"Ready Red?" Shin asked.
"Born ready!" Red replied.
"Okay! Plug-in! Red Riding Hood.exe! Transmission!" Shin yelled, sending his navi into Electown's net.
"By the way," Shin said, putting his hand on Wes's shoulder, suddenly.
"The guy you're looking for will be meeting us soon, I got a hold of him in ACDC Park, kind of ironic isn't it?" Shin continued, idly looking at his PET screen for no reason.
"Want some info about him? Or do you want to ask him directly?" Shin questioned, taking his hand off, and putting his hands on his hips, while cocking his head sideways, one eyebrow raised.
Leon wandered about for a while, looking for groups of people in obvious and not quite as obvious places. After looking for a few minutes, he spotted what appeared to be a rather... makeshift group of people. "Well Celeste... I think that's them... but I don't see Wes." he stopped to take a closer look, scanning the group again for the Wes he was expecting. "No... he's definitely not here. But... the girl... I think... maybe little Aida? She's grown quite a bit since I last saw her. Then there's Shin. And then... there's operator of Junior."

"Sorry to break your um... nostalgia? but you should probably not keep them waiting too long. They might kick your old ass out~"
Celeste teased. "I mean, you ARE pushing 30, Le- I mean, 'Valience' dear. You boys and your spy games...."

Leon took a deep breath and walked over to the group, being sure to head towards Shin. After a short walk, he was behind Shin, and thwacked him on the back. "Hey Shin! Sorry about semi-ignoring you earlier, I ran into a bit of a sticky situation in Yoka that was requiring most of my attention." He looked around at the group of people gathered. There were a couple familiar faces, and some new ones. "So... how bout you tell me who everyone is so I don't feel like just some random old guy!" Leon chuckled in his trademark fashion from years ago. This could be interesting. Let's Hope that Junior makes his appearance sometime...
"Ah!" Shin said, his spine quaking all the way up from the base to the neck. He slowly turned around, and then brightened at seeing Leon's face.
"You? Old? Pft, I'M almost as old as you are!" Shin said, grinning. He gestured at Aida. "Well, this is Aida, same old same old. Still stuttering." He gestured to Wes. "And this, this is they guy who's restarting Requiem. His name, is Wes." He looked around at the other people. "Uh, yeah, I don't know who those guys are. " Shin said gesturing to the others, shrugging.
"Almost, but not quite, hahaha," Leon said as he turned from Shin to the 'new' Wes. "So, you're also a Wes? And also have a Soulman, huh? Quite a coincidence that the other Wes found someone with his same name to leave his namesake with." Leon sized him up, since it had been a while since the attack on the netsquare with Illumina. "Anyways... I'm Leon. Better known as Valience in some circles. And possibly even known as Junior's grandpa."
Aida turned a bit red from Shin's statement and replied, "D-Do I stutter the same a-amount as always? I-Its good to see you a-again Leon."
"Hmmm..." Shin muttered, stroking his chin. "I think... it's a little less than before, I guess." Shin glanced lamently at his PET, that guy wasn't done with his battle yet, nothing he could do.
"It's nice to see you again after so long, Aida. Been keeping out of trouble since the last time we we're all together? Leon teased. Sometimes being old can have its advantages, I suppose. "And you do seem to stutter a lot less. It's gone from slightly irritating to slightly endearing, hahaha. I'm guessing this means you a bit more confident these days?"
Aida gave a small nod, "I-Its all thanks t-to Capuchin. Sh-she gives me courage to d-do things."
"Hey its that guy....." Wes said, finally looking up from his PET, "My name is Wes... I guess, and you already probably know my navi. Two things: first, how much do you know about what I'm doing already? Second, since you're such a great programmer, anything you can tell me about this, such as its duration?" He pulled up the Subchip he had just recieved and put its data into a hologram. The program spun around slowly, "What its apparently is supposed to do is allow navis to destroy bugs, but how long its last is what's worrying me."
Leon looked over the specs quickly. "Hate to say it, but I can't tell how long that'll last you. Who'd you get such a thing from, anyways?" He looked at it for a few moments more, trying to see if there was something he missed.

He turned to Wes and spoke with him, instead of at the hologram as he had been doing a second ago. "Well... I don't know much of anything right now. I forgot the pass to the old BBS long ago... and all Shin said was 'If you wanna rejoin Requiem come quick!' or something to that effect. So, I'm just here on the assumption that Requiem was reforming."
"I got it from.... a guy. I'll go into detail later, but right now, that doesn't seem prudent." Wes replied, "And yeah, that's basically the reason I was trying to track you down. You were ranked pretty high back then, so I figured there was a decent chance that you'd still hold some loyalty to the group and since I can't exactly restart a group without any help or members..... well, that's why I started looking for you four. The fifth I found was just by accident."