That guy.....

"A guy, huh? Go figure," Leon said sarcastically. "Well, I'll figure that means you don't know if you can really trust him. If that's the case, I'd count on it breaking about just about the worst possible time. 'Coincidence', one might say." He decided to go and lean on the back of the bench behind Aida. "Hope I'm not a bother, Aida. Just nudge me or something if I'm in the way.

He crossed his arms and looked over his shoulders in Wes's direction again. "Anyways Wes, I suppose I'll help you out some. Although, I've already been approached by some crazy navi named Mental about joining the netmafia. I don't know if he was serious or not, but it's gotten my interest about the possibility."
"Let's just say that this.... guy could've deleted the team if he wanted, which makes it seem pretty likely that these chips aren't just a trick to kill us. Anyway..." Wes went on, "I wouldn't advise joining the Mafia, at least not at the request of a guy named Mental. Kind of has bad conotation. Anyway, before you decide anything, look at this." Wes wrote something down quick, then showed it to Leon, "Get it?"
Leon looked, nodded slightly and replied with a flat "Got it." He pulled his PET out and started talking to Celeste. "Hey Celeste, two things. First, forget the codename thing, and two, remember this word."

Celeste nodded as she memorized the word.

Leon then fumbled with the PET some and checked into what he was just given. "Good times, good times..." he said reminiscently. "So Wes. What's the plan for today, just checking to see who was interested or are we going to have a more in depth meeting?"
---
After waiting for a while, Leon stretched and stood up. "At any rate, I've got a pressing errand to run. I'll be back shortly." With that, he was off to the metro and heading towards scilabs.
---
It turned out he must be as fat as lightning after living in Electown for so long, since not much had seemed to change by the time he got back from the shop. He walked over and replaced himself in his former spot. "Back. Hope you didn't miss me too dearly," he said sarcastically. "Now to install the process upgrade and get to programming..." he said to no one in particular as he grabbed the upgrade from his pocket and installed it.

"Leon? What did you just do to me?" Celeste asked worriedly. "I felt something change... but I can't tell what..."

"I installed a process upgrade, but I haven't used it yet. That's why you feel different but can't tell why yet. It should let you craft another song magic if you use if correctly..."

"Ok! Just don't mess up my programming, you clutz!" she replied full of enthusiasm. If I use it right? So.. all I should have to do is what I did for Firecracker... but... I'm not feeling really into it right now. Oh well, I'll just sing and see if anything happens...

So sing Celeste did, a somewhat weepy tune about lost love. Her voice filled the immediate surroundings, and brought a slight hint of a tear to Leon's eye. As he watched the PET's screen however, he noticed he wasn't the only one upset. Celeste had managed to craft a new song. "Way to go Celeste, you've already crafted a new song."

Suprised, Celeste stopped singing. "I did?" she asked confused. "But nothing really hap-" she started, being cut off by two large tears crashign down on either side of her. She looked up and stared dumbly at an obviously upset head floating in the netscape. "This is what I crafted? I must be going crazy."

"Hey, whatever works, ya know?" Leon said calmly. He turned to the group and waved as if to dismiss himself. "Well, Celeste and I are out. I live in the apartments down the road, so if you need me that bad, just come knock. See ya."

And so Leon left the group of Requiem alumni and new trainees to go home and relax after a long day in ACDC.
"Heh, see you later," Shin said, waving goodbye. He focused his attention to the battle.
"Hmmm, tricky," Shin muttered, taking more chips out of his folder.
Damn it... what to do now? Well, the one thing Wes could do was check on the state of his comrades, "Yo, Ambridge, how's Capuchin doing? Did she make it out in one piece?" From the PET, the same question could be heard just a second later.
"CAPUCHIN!" Aida cried as her hands shook with the PET. She was worrying about what could happen to her little navi. A slight groan came from within it though. "Capuchin?"

"D-DAMN!" Came Capuchin's voice. "He...g-got me again! How does th-this keep happening? RRGH!"

"PLEASE CAPUCHIN!" Aida cried, "Don't move yet! You took alot of damage!"

"N-No...I'll be alright." Capuchin assured. "Drakkas is ne-next to be covered in bruises. RRGH! He'll be black and blue when I'm done with him!"

Aida gave a weak smile. "R-right...just rest for now...w-well get him next time."

"Y-yeah...he...he'll pay."
"You guys were facing Drakkas?" Shin asked, startled. "That's going to explain some things..." Shin thought, scratching his chin mysteriously.
Aida gave a nod as she stood up and walked down. "I pr-promise...I PROMISE!" She turned to the group, "I PROMISE TO GET STRONGER AND DEFEAT DRAKKAS!" Without a single stutter in her voice. She then put her pet in her pocket and headed back to acdc.
"So, where's Aida-san and Capuchin-chan?" Junior asked as he finished healing.

"They left, unfortunately." Wes sighed, "Never did get a chance to really thank them. Oh well, I'll see if the e-mail they put down for when she joined the original Requiem is still working."

"Damn. I really wanted a chance to try and ask Capuchin-chan out... Next time though, for sure!" Junior called.

"Bleh... stupid netpolice giving us missions with no details. Just for that, I'm gonna be an ass. Vague description of Drakkas, along with the request that he be rewarded too. Stupid pigs can deal with the irony that their enemy helped them out this once." Wes typed some commands on his PET screen. He then looked at Shin, "Anyway, head over to the Colloseum whenever you're ready. I'm gonna go there now, sit outside, and pick a busting location until then. Seeya." Wes waved before heading off.
"Oh! I'll call Polonius over after we finish! Wait for us!" Shin called, after Wes.
"Kids these days..." Shin muttered, shaking his head.
Shin's PET phone began to make noises. Perhaps he should answer?
"Hello, Fujiwara here," Shin greeted politely.
"Hey, you! Ambridge is in trouble in ACDC! If you can, get your ass over here! If you can't, sorry if I'm late for our test! Right now, I gotta try to flag down some help, so bye!" Wes shouted. Did he forget to mention who he was?
"Got it," Shin yelled back, silencing his phone. He looked down at Red, "You'll be fine, right?" Shin asked. Red simply nodded and beckoned him to go. "Thanks," he said and rushed off to ACDC.