Siegfried Krauser Stone and Gungnir.EXE

Operator
Name: Siegfried Krauser Stone
Appearance: He stands at 5'6" and has dirty blonde hair. His eyes are crystal blue, but often furrowed in an angered look. He wears a grey hoodie and white shirt, a pair of blue jeans adorning his legs. His hair is down and unkempt and his coat is too large for him.
Personality: He is not a very friendly guy at first, but once he gets to know someone, he can be friendly and caring. He tries to care about other people in the world, but has a hard time of it. His methods have earned him a position of helping without caring; helping people only to help them. He is rather distrusting of people and has a history of being hurt and left in his lifetime.
PET Modifications: None, Grey and yellow.

NetNavi

Name: Gungnir.EXE
Element: Normal
Type: Break
Appearance: He is a taller navi, standing almost 7' His body is almost an entirely grey jumpsuit with a thick collar around his collarbone. His gloves, boots, and torso meet directly with hsi body and are a mustard yellow, as well as a tattered scarf that trails from his Collar. He has a brown belt hanging off his hip and his gloves and Collar are clasped to him. His is overall very sleek and smooth. His head is humanoid, with brown bushy hair and a lost expression.
Personality: He is distant, programmed to be loyal to Sieg and care deeply about him. He does not think of other navis, but has no qualms of working with them, but rather doesn't acknowledge them. He cares not about the viruses, fighting heartlessly as he cuts through them.
Custom Weapon: His enormous double-bladed sword, the Dragon Vulge.
Signature Attack: Nifelheim: Two strikes of 20 damage, Gungnir coats his sword in the Ice of Nifelheim and delves it into up to two enemies, potentially freezing them. 2x20dmg, 1-turn stun, 3CD

Grabbing any legacies?

Why Break, if he's using a sword?

Chance of stun is reduced when it's used to hit two enemies. That alright?
That makes sense on the ability. I was thinking it was a little cliche'd to go from gun to sword, so I decided to do break. I also forgot one other thing, when he uses chips, he changes them all aesthetically. Cannons throw energy shots, swords empower his Vulge, etc. Nothing shifts his physical appearance in any way.

Operator
Name: Siegfried Krauser Stone
Appearance: He stands at 5'6" and has dirty blonde hair. His eyes are crystal blue, but often furrowed in an angered look. He wears a grey hoodie and white shirt, a pair of blue jeans adorning his legs. His hair is down and unkempt and his coat is too large for him.
Personality: He is not a very friendly guy at first, but once he gets to know someone, he can be friendly and caring. He tries to care about other people in the world, but has a hard time of it. His methods have earned him a position of helping without caring; helping people only to help them. He is rather distrusting of people and has a history of being hurt and left in his lifetime.
PET Modifications: None, Grey and yellow.

NetNavi

Name: Gungnir.EXE
Element: Normal
Type: Break
Appearance: He is a taller navi, standing almost 7' His body is almost an entirely grey jumpsuit with a thick collar around his collarbone. His gloves, boots, and torso meet directly with hsi body and are a mustard yellow, as well as a tattered scarf that trails from his Collar. He has a brown belt hanging off his hip and his gloves and Collar are clasped to him. His is overall very sleek and smooth. His head is humanoid, with brown bushy hair and a lost expression.
Personality: He is distant, programmed to be loyal to Sieg and care deeply about him. He does not think of other navis, but has no qualms of working with them, but rather doesn't acknowledge them. He cares not about the viruses, fighting heartlessly as he cuts through them.
Custom Weapon: His enormous double-bladed sword, the Dragon Vulge.
Signature Attack: Nifelheim: Two strikes of 20 damage, Gungnir coats his sword in the Ice of Nifelheim and delves it into up to two enemies, potentially freezing them. 2x20dmg, 1-turn stun, 3CD (Stun chance reduced when used on two enemies)
Extra: When he uses chips, he changes them all aesthetically. Cannons throw energy shots, swords empower his Vulge, etc. Nothing shifts his physical appearance in any way.

Quote (Skyrender)

Old members may choose any two of the following.

-Select up to three chips that you own not exceeding a total value of 5000Z from Higure's chip store. Note that chips carried over must be available for purchase from Higure's store.

-Select up to 2 navicust programs that you own not exceeding a total value of 5000Z from Meijin's navicust shop.

-Vouchers for a level 2 signature attack and a level 1.5 signature attack, assuming you had both to begin with

-Up to 2 HP Memories OR 2 Navicust Expansions, assuming you had them to begin with.

-1 speed upgrade, assuming you had it.

*points above*
Yeah, I know. I'm gonna go with the speed and process upgrades. Also, does the fact that I was the only one to contribute $40 to the old site matter here? Probably not, right?
What did Nal do with that $40, anyhow? oo;

Unfortuantly, the donation things don't carry over. Sorry, dude!

Alright, so first Speed Upgrade and both a 1.5 and 2.5 Process Upgrades. Check--

APPROVED!

Get: Atk +1, Rpd+1, Chg +1, Undershirt
Get: Rageclaw, Cannon, Shotgun

You know the drill.
indeed, no more swords? o.O Ah well. And I didn't expect all of it, but seriously, I lost $40, forgive me for asking. I understand, see you back in the game ^-^
I belive Nal used it for BnG advertising.

But yeah, you gave actual real cash money for this place. If it was up to me, you could get another Legacy or something, but alas, the Demon has spoken.

Welcome back, my man.