Party at The Rozalin Famiy Estate.

Joseph attempted to position the PET on the far edge of the tub so that everyone could get a good look at the screen if they chose to watch. His folder was carefully laid out right beside the device. He then placed himself off to the right just enough to still see the screen, and still be able to slot in chips when necessary. “Ah don’t let this battle take your attention off what’s important. I wanna get to know the ladies” He said this kind of half heartedly, because his adrenaline was pumping with excitement from the new battle. It was hard switching his gaze from the screen, back to the girls, and vice versa.

“It’s just like when I met you at the cafe.” Birdy giggled. “You can’t hide your love for virus busting. I think it’s kind of cute.” She was as close to him, the same way the other two girls were clinging to Destin.

“Hmmm we do a little virus busting in ACDC from time to time, but our Navi’s arnt powerful like yours, so we mostly just use surf the peaceful parts of the net as another way to hang out with each other.” Taja grabbed her PET from a small purse that was sitting with in reach outside of the water, and showed Destin the screen. It showed a basic female normal Navi in a lime green, with yellow trim color pallet. “Meet Limon.”

“I’ll show you mine to!” Bianca turned around to grab her PET as well, but it was a little further off. She bent over, her behind sticking up high, in front of Destin’s face as she tried stretching her arm out to grab it. “Destin do you mind? I can’t quite get to it without getting out.”
Destin nodded as Taja showed him, her PET and her Navi. "Limon is a good name," he said, before he turned toward his other side to see Bianca's Navi; And came face to "face" with Bianca. His cheeks colored a little as he quickly looked away. "U-Uh, sure, just a sec. Give me a moment and I'll get out and grab your PET," he told Bianca as he twisted a little to grab his towel and dab at his face's new sheen of sweat.

"How long have you had Limon?" he asked Taja as he tried to calm down. It was a good thing that the jets brought with them concealing bubbles. He tried to slow his breathing and bodily reactions with a few, deep breaths. "You know it took me a long time of concentrated Virus Busting and taking missions from the GNA and NS to get DragonierMan as strong as he is. It might take you a little longer, but I'm sure you'll get there eventually if that is what you want."

After about a minute, he was calmed down enough to extract himself from the water. However, he didn't trust to have fully calmed down, so he quickly wrapped the towel around his waist to conceal his front, and held it with one hand while he walked over to Bianca's PET. He reached down and grabbed the device with his free hand, and then turned around and returned it to Bianca's outstretched hands. He then returned to the hot tub, turned around to show his back to the group, unwrapped his towel from around his waist, and stepped down/slid back into the water in reverse. The movement caused him to splash backwards a little and enter the deeper part of the middle of the tub before he got his footing again. Eventually he made his way back to his original seat.

Once again concealed in case of another 'accident', he turned to Bianca. "So tell me about your Navi?"