Hospital:The Beginning

"No, he looks okay, it's just weird." She waved him onward.

"Thanks again for buying that speed upgrade for me, it was nice to meet you, but get what you need to get done done." She spoke and smiled, then nodded at him and went back to her PET.
Wes shrugged, "Well, as long as you have everything figured out. If you need anything else, let me know and I'll see if I'm in the area." He mentioned his e-mail address quick before walking out.
"I assume this was the room the front desk said Rein was in..." Virgil quietly said, before opening the door into the room where he saw a young girl in a bed. Poor kid Virgil thought, before asking "Excuse me, are you... Erin Nagasaki by any chance? Or rather Rein on the BBS?"
"Ah, right. That-- was quick." Erin paused, before stating, "Thanks."

She flipped to finances on her PET, and focused on Virgil's signal.

"I need 7 Navicust Expansions, which I've calculated to be 28000z. Therefore, I would appreciate if you could buy it for me." She smiled weakly. He was pitying her. She hated pity. She looked to the side before starting the transfer. Well, it was better to be pitied than lose all her money to a 'Shadowy figure', as Seraphim would put it quite aptly.

[Transfer:28k z to Virgil]
"Wow, 28K! What in the world did you do to get thi- wait, never mind. Sorry, that was rude of me." Virgil said, rubbing the back of his head. "Alright, you need 7 of the expansions, is there anything else you need me to get for you?" Virgil asked Erin, wanting to make sure that was all she needed at the moment.
"...Two legs I can walk on." Erin muttered under her breath, then shook her head no. Tears were starting to well up in her eyes, so she kept her head against her knees, saying a muffled, "Nothing."
"I apologize if something I said struck a bad cord... Anyway, I'll be back with the parts you need." Virgil said, before closing the door and walked down the hallways towards the front door.
Erin rubbed her eyes, looking at her PET. Her navi slept there, unknowing of her attempts to 'level' him up. This would boost his official level by almost half, and give his buster enough power to be actually- useful.
Virgil opened the door into Erin's room, with the seven upgrades she wanted in his hands. Virgil walked up to her bed, and extended the hand with the upgrades towards her and said "I believe this is something you ordered, madam. Sorry it took a bit, got lost trying to find the hospital this time."
Erin smiled slightly. She nodded, taking the upgrades and beginning to install them into her PET. She didn't feel like chewing the man out for a job well done, so she just whispered a single word.

"Thanks."
"Welcome." Virgil said, before leaving the room, closing the door behind himself. Off to Scilabs again. Virgil thought, now leaving the hospital.
Erin was speaking quite excitedly on her PET, if her doctor had overheard the conversation, he would have ordered a mino- probably several tranquilizers. Major Sedatives for the girl, as she was near- working herself into a fury. On closer inspection, holograms were being projected, that of her parents. She bit a fingernail, chewing on it as she listened to them.

"I guess..." She trailed off, looking back down at the blackened screen of her PET. Seraphim... Stupid parents. Them coming back would ruin everything. If only she could somehow get away before they got here... She raised her other hand, her arm connected by a thin IV to a drip, and sighed. She couldn't. Her lifesaving bond to her prison. The cleanser of her blood, and her useless legs. And even if she could wheelchair, she could simply die quite easily. She was fragile. Her mortality felt very close.
At this very moment, our hero bursts into the mail lobby of the ACDC Hospital. Looking around, Polonius can't help but smiling like a giddy little girl as memories start to swell up inside him. "Say DNR" he asked towards his chum.

"Hmm?" was the white haired doctor's response, appearing as a hologram from the blue PET, crossing his arms as he looked on with an uncharacteristic dignified look "What is it Dear Polonius".

"..... I don't know it might be the sweet smell of medical instruments, or maybe its the fact that I haven't been in ACDC hostpital in months, but I feel like I can do the hardest jobs" he says with a smirk on his brown face, giving a bit of a silence to DNR's look. "You've been acting weird ever since we've stepped in..." he says pointing towards the hologram as he showed his badge towards the security guard, whom let them in.

"Who m-me? Ummm... it isn't because we might find some hottie girl inside Miss Rein's room... no sirreee!" the mad man says, dismissing that thought by waving his hands up and down. "...mmh.... anyways, the guard said Miss Rein's room should be on the second floor..." Polonius says with a nod as he ran towards the elevator, pressing the required button as they went upwards.

"Mmhh..." the DNR hologram says with a shrug "guess I shouldn't get my hopes up... I mean she's probably grotesquely fat, probably why she couldn't move to get her stuff anyways..."

"DNR hush!" Polonius interjected as they got off, walking into the necessary room "As visiting medical professionals, we have to be as respectable and, more importantly, nice as possible!". Polonius gulped a bit as he entered with his white coat, nervous as he spoke, entering the room "M-miss Rein? I h-have come to do the requested deliveries..."

DNR on the other hand scratches his chin as he says "Hmph, I sure hope she knows how fortunate she is for getting the White Blood Cell of the Net as on a delivery errand!"
"Oh, hello. Nice to see another face here." Erin spoke sarcastically, although not without some sincerity. Her hand tapped on the PET absentmindedly as she stared- near glared at the man who was about to go run errands for her.

"So- it was 13300? I'll begin transferring it now." She minimized Seraphim's screen, where the navi could be seen looking around nervously- a first for him. She brought up her finances and selected a few options, then stared at her assistant.

"Are you going to accept it or not?"
"Ugh geese... it's a kid of all pe---" DNR was about to say, his arms crossing.

"Sush!" Polonius stopped, as he thumbed through the PET, receiving the exceedingly large amount of zennies. A large click popped up as the boy nodded "Alright it's done, I shall see you in a short while..." He says with a bow as he excused himself. Before he left the fortunately soundproof room, the navi smirked as he said "Two things that I'd love to learn about when we get back..."

Polonius stopped inches before he left "What now...." he said to himself looking at the floor, scared immensely.

"One: I'm kinda curious to how your able to sustain such a darn exquisite room..." he says inspecting the room "It's rather superflous if you ask me... and two: Is your navi around here? Is heeee... perhaps afraid of the Illustrious White Blood Cell of the Net?" he asks, his hologram looking towards Erin as he himself gives a bow "Goodbye Miss Rein... Your tone of voice is a 'thrill' to listen too..." he added, imitating her voice as Polonius sped off, running towards the Metro for Scilabs.
"Well well were back Miss Erin..." DNR says as Polonius enters the room "Here's all seven sig processes you asked madam, plus for some reason a tracker..." he says, looking towards Erin and her PET.

"Yeah, Suitachi must not like Polonius' skin color" he wily grinned as he watched on "Well... that's all nice and good, us getting your stuff for ya... but I surely hope you or your navi could tell me, the White Blood Cell, about those questions I've asked..." his hologram bowed as some sign of respect.
"My navi is otherwise occupied, and cannot be bothered to deal with the likes of a mere 'white blood cell'," Erin spoke contemptuously of DNR, "And this room is kept paid through insurance and my parents." She sighed, looking around the room. She hated being indebted to them. They... She shook her head vigorously, letting her hair conceal her face.

"Could you... go now?" She asked heavily, wiping her eyes.
For a good second or two, DNR looked as if he was about to explode in a maniacal rage. Then, he simply calmed himself out, letting out a deep sigh. "Fine..." he said in a calm tone of voice "We'll be in our way... BUT" he says, his maddening expression returning "I'm not leaving until I get those two maaagical words that show gratitude... Hey what are you doing?!" he asked as he looked behind as his hologram was being dragged away into the PET.

"Sorry DNR, but I think you had a bit too much fun... you actually making a girl cry..." Polonius says, a little bit of a tear popping from his eyes "S-so sorry about that, We'll, we'll leave you alone for a very long time"

"THE HELL WE ARE! I WILL GET THAT THANK YOU!" DNR bellowed loudly from the speaker, eliciting Polonius to mute it as he left the room with a bow, but not before leaving his card with his Email address in case anything was needed for.

Erin GOT: 7 sig processes, Polonius' Email Address!
DNR GOT: NO RESPECT!
Steve found his way to the proper room. The door was slightly ajar, but he was polite and knocked. He called into the room, somewhat quietly. "Miss Rein? Hi, my name is Steve. I'm Druidman's operator. I made a reply to your request. I've got your things right here. Oh, and..." he lowered his voice. "I saw them too." He hoped she understood what he meant by 'them'. "Could I come in?"
"Them? Why do you refer to the Draconic Viruses as 'them'? They're not ghosts. Well, perhaps the thing Seraphim faced was raised from the dead, considering his reaction..." she raised her PET, then set up the link to her bed.

Erin sighed as she looked at the new visitor, proffering her hand to take the goods he had brought.

"My navi has said that he wants to go to the net. So, I sent him to somewhere I haven't been for... Nine years, was it?" She looked out the window, as if expecting to see something.

"As there appears to be another 'layer' to the net, I'm also investigating. Pleasure always has a bit of business, doesn't it?" She stopped her musing and looked at Steve.

"Would your navi care to come along?" She aksed, a slight smirk on her face.