Discussion: Crisis

It's true, my netnavi and her partner has come across one of the rogues from the past, Stunt.exe, I still don't know what all this means though...but, I have a feeling that the rogues are with the netmafia now, and this is trouble, all around.
-Timmy

*Siren.exe is currently fighting Stunt.exe*
Oui? Rogues siding with criminals? Sounds like a pretty penny!

But digressing from my side job, I think it's only appropriate to say that this makes sense. No wonder why the Mafia made such a confident move and let this war be underway. But as in any other game, one side is garunteed to have a secret weapon. My curiosity tickles me to know just what that weapon is.

~Shadowess

*Empress is quite busy*
Looking back at the News Archives, I think it be a safe bet that the remnants of that group would attach towards the Netmafia... Who knows? Maybe a new Rogues Group will rise up? Either way, has anybody here been ejected from the net? And whats with the place called Rogue Net? Sounds interestingly suspicious...

- DNR the Handsome Rose~

P.S. Oh Shadowess, your Bravado is showing~
Rogue Net...it just so happens Empress is quite busy there now. My focus juggles between this Bullentin for resource as well as that battle ground.

Furthermore, I don't think my bravado should be of any surprise considering my field of work. The only ones to take an interest or those who would like my services, or to perhaps fiddle with it. Be careful of that won't you, yes?

~Shadowess
Huh, so it isn't in my part of the net too huh? Well Do be careful about being disconnected suddenly then.

To Shadowess:Your field of work huh? What is it, some kinda bakery service? Heheheh, you seem like a pretty "interesting" specimen Barbie. . . well MY profession is more respectable, anyways I do seem interested in your field of work. . . give a call if your interested...

-DNR
<polonius@acdcmed.edu>
With my old navi, Nikko.exe, she was walkthing through ACDC town and, fell, down into another net via a portal in the ground, I'm not sure, but it could have also been this 'Rogue Net'...it's just speculation though.
-Timmy
To: DNR

We'll see you real soon, No? Heh heh.

~Shadowess
I was gonna ask for your email but hey, demon girls don't really give out their numbers huh? heh heh.

- DNR
Timmy... give it to me straight... Is Siren going to be okay? IS SHE GOING TO BE OKAY! Or did she get deleted?

~Virgil
She EJO'ed before she was deleted, whatever created the shockwave, was very powerful...it must have been the behemoth the mafia summoned/made...but the smoke thing from Stunt...I wasn't expecting that.
-Timmy

*Siren.exe is currently in the PET healing*