Discussion: Crisis

They're slow with discussion topics lately, so I decided to make my own here. Me and my Navi Persephone are looking for two criminals who are expected to still be around. We expect them to be somehow attracted to this chance of doing more damage to NetPolice Navis, therefore are in the crowd.
First Navi's name is Drakkas.EXE and wears black armor. Attacks with a scythe and air-based abilities.
Second is Stunt.EXE and is a womanizer. Attacks with explosions and trickery.
If anyone out there catches a glimpse of one of them, please share with me your information on how to contact you so I may ask questions in private.

Apart from my personal questions, please use this topic to discus the recent 'crisis' as they call it.

¤ Area Darkholme & Persephone.EXE ¤ AreaDD@chipshop.net ¤
You too huh?
I too am looking for a criminal, from what I am understanding from before... he looked like he fit with the Netmafia alright, he was handy with a sword I can tell ya that. He too was a womanizer, kissed some pissy lady on the lips and forced her to fight us. .. That's all I got... anyways, that Drakkas and Stunt guys sounds like real jerkos. If you guys find some Don named Datarelleicho, please let me know.

P.S. I looove yooouuu Persephone : D

DNR.EXE and Polonius
Hmm... I had a recent encounter with Stunt, actually. Luckily, Ms. Persephone and Tempoman helped solve the situation.
I recall that he was part of "Teksqp" was it? That is possibly connected to the Mafia. Who knows?
I last saw Stunt in Yoka... but then again, so did you Ms. Persephone. So if he's involved in this... he might be in Electown after all.

-Fujiwara Shin.
Drakkas? What do you need to know about him for? My mentor told me about that rebelion thing however many years ago, though I'm not sure how common specific details on that are. I know a bit about what he's been doing recently, but that's not exactly something that'd best be discussed here. This probably already makes me look suspicious... thus I won't be listing my name. Just call me 'that guy' or something, if I need be addressed or referenced.

-That Guy
Oh, Juicy gossip, Yes?
From the looks of the situation on the net, it's about time for others such as these to rear their heads. Valiant hunters such as I tend to go on the prowel for these criminals since they're said to get quite the bounty, yes! yes! I wouldn't be surprised if these figures hath appeared in the current situation in Electown's Net area, as well as not being surprised that you all will be there as well.

~Shadowess
Okay Shadowess, if that is your real name...hehe thats quite the silly name... Shadowess. I've seen your name on that bounty board, just don't get lost on the darkness like a little princess ya hear? On a sidenote, it helps to stick with people you can trust.

- DNR
Hmm...truly wise logic at best...and so sweet to call me princess. when I'm anything but as I'm told.

Be assured not to end up in that bounty board of mine little one as others have...because if you were to be lost in the darknessl...oh! Abolish that thought.

Let's just say I'd take care of you. Trust me...yes? ^^

~Shadowess
Riiight, this coming from somebody who misspelled darkness... again just stick to your guns and I'm sure things come out for the best... maybe... depends on what you think of best...

- DNR

Trust me...my best will impress, Yes! But, you're not my target sadly. I think you would've been shocked to see my appearance too...

But enough of that for now. The situation in Electown's Net requires my attention. Good Luck out there little one! ^^

~Shadowess
By comparison, Drakkas is a very high-profile target. I was a much more
active Netbattler back then, so I remember back when Drakkas and company first hit the scene. Many people won't even remember Stunt's name now. Anyone who knew Drakkas-- or, knew about him-- will tell you that going after him with anything less than an army would be madness. Back in the day, he was supposedly capable of taking out an entire NetPolice squad without breaking a sweat, and the reports that they sent out after examining the Rogue HQ was nothing short of fantastic. The sheer idea of rogue Navis establishing that kind of fortified hideout is incredible, and a little scary.

The fact that Drakkas has faded from the public eye probably means that he's adopted a more humble way of hiding from the police, and given the arrogance he displayed those years ago, either he's much more tempered than before or he's actually much weaker.

It's just that, well... I just don't think Drakkas is the type of criminal that's worth going after. I researched his case extensively, and surprisingly enough, he started the infamous 'Rogues' with the best of intentions (even if they were illegal). Whatever Drakkas is doing now, he's probably under someone's protection instead of offering it.

He's not a terrorist. Not like Stunt.
From what I remember of Drakkas, he seemed to have some sort of strange conviction in the twisted practices he undertook. Whatever he's doing, he's probably doesn't think he's wrong in doing it. Furthermore, after that battle there's no telling what kind of injuries he sustained. He probably went wherever he could for protection.

I'm telling you that Drakkas is probably a servant rather than a leader, if he hasn't announced himself by now. He may even feel some sort of obedience to whoever he's working under, and it's quite possible he'd be manipulated by his own ideals mingling with those of whoever resuscitated him to the point where they could feed him what he wanted to hear and use his great power as a weapon to their own ends.

Sorry, I don't know anything about Stunt, other than that he was a Rogue. I'll tell you if I see anything of them.

Good to see you and Persephone are still around the Netbattling scene, by the way.

-Hal Belfast
My dear Polonius, it's been so very long! It's Charles. I suppose I've been dragged into this mess as well. Oh, but I kid. I go in very willingly. After all, there's still that thing to take care of. The Sword Navi and the Don, they've got to be paid their proper dues for what they did to us.

But let's not discuss that here. Too many ears. Good luck Polonius. I'll be taking advantage of this little crisis myself to get some answers. You'll hear from me shortly, count on it.

- Charles
Quick question for clarification: Do you want his exact whereabouts in the current mess or are you just looking for what he's been up to lately in general?

-That Guy
Hal?

I'll take over now from my emotionally disturbed Operator. I do not need their exact locations, just what they're doing and if they're out there as I suspected. In fact, all names of the so-called criminals out there would be useful. And about Drakkas... I was one of the few Navis he did, somehow, trust. We had several conversations together so I know enough about his personality and goals. I'm pretty sure he's reading these conversations as well. How's your dead girl, Drak? Either way, I need both of them. Alive. If you're up against one of them, try to apprehend them instead of deleting them. We're the 'good guys' after all, right?

¤ Area Darkholme & Persephone.EXE ¤ AreaDD@chipshop.net ¤
That's sooooooo cooool... so he's some kinda rebel with a virtuous cause like many antiheroes? Interesting, I never thought those kinda guys existed. Also comes to a quote I've heard rather a few times: "No man chooses evil because it is evil; he only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks" Mary Wollstonecraft I believe said that. Either way, what provokes a man to do evil really depends on the thought processes. Quite fascinating I must say...

-DNR

P.S. Try to stay alive Perse what ever your decision is.
So, any opinion on the new news feed? That beast certainly looks strong.
Wonder what it could be? Any ideas?
Seems like a... Cybeast? But weren't there only a dragon, shark, bear, and hedgehog?
Floor's open.

-Fujiwara Shin
Baaahhh... that News feed looks something like it would belong on a cult. That or an experiment.... a veeery interesing one though... uhhhhhhhhh I mean, HMPH! Pathetic cult worshipping navis! Why would they not just rely on their own strength! But still... I've heard of rumors about those Cybeasts being made by bugs but these are with navis, I don't think it be one I think...

-DNR
Such a Mess! Yes? Yes?

It seems this war has escaladed beyond just a simple fight between two opposing forces, but now this talk of beasts is barbaric, but I must admit, a juicy tidbit. Yes? This bounty gold mine may already be working for me, but now it seems that beyond that. I might take interest in aiding in this cause. If something were to befall the net, how will I make a living? I most disturbing dilemma indeed, yes?

~Shadowess
it hasnt ben this bad since the war. dont worry, my navie will delete all the mafia bad guys, he has virus powers and battlechips.

-LT.ABYSS

You new to the internet? Because it really, really seems like it.

Either way, I'm contributing to the cause, but these Navis that the Netmafia's got on their side are really something else. If the old 'Rogues' you guys are talking about actually show up and the rumours I've heard are true, Netpolice could easily lose.

Add in Cybeasts, and the good guys are screwed.

-Chris Lemrock, SciLabs Executive-