Return to Wunderbar

Katran pondered to herself as she listened to Voiceman's story and she began to wonder just what kind of screwed up relationship she was getting involved with. The navi was certainly no expert in the matter but this seemed far from the normally presented couples in everyday story and media. She began to wonder if she was just that out of touch with her own love life, but quickly dismissed the idea. After all, even Voiceman was put off by the whole ordeal.

"Well if that's everything, then I don't suppose I don't have any more questions on the matter. I appreciate the co-operation, and you don't have to worry about me mentioning this to anyone." She tried to give him a reassuring nod, or as reassuring as a nod could be anyways. She had no need to spread his involvement around as long as he was telling the truth after all.

As Katran finished up her business with Voiceman however Mira was more focused on bugging Lyn; Her attention had been pulled away somewhere around the mention of fighting.

"Oh oh oh, we get to fight someone? Is it an evil mistress? Did she cast some kind of wicked spell and we need to beat her up?" Mira had clearly missed any context in the situation but eagerly leaned closer towards Lyn all excited to get down to something more action packed, grinning like an idiot all the while.

"Mira, I think we got everything we can outbid this informant. It might be better to just regroup with ship at this point. Wouldn't you agree?" Katran waved to Voiceman one last time before trying to gain her operators attention, leaving him to his escape from his sisters eyes. With Mira attempting to eavesdrop on her idea of a more interesting conversation between Lyn and Ship, the navi was left impatiently waiting. Crossing her arms out of annoyance, she attempted to clear her throat to garner her attention but that too was to no avail.

"MIRA!" The navi's voice boomed in frustration as she amplified the sound setting on the PET causing the unsuspecting girl to nearly fall over followed by a slight yelp of surprise. Looking back to the screen a visibly annoyed Katran was waiting, tail puffed up and standing straight behind her.

"Scary, scary!" Mira teased playfully with a smile. "What's wrong? They were just getting good to a good part. I think I heard the word torture!"

" What are you babbling on about now? I was suggesting we regroup with our companions. I'm pretty sure I've exhausted my resources already here." Her voice stern as her eyes glared at Mira.

"Oh! Good idea! I think they're up to something fun! Lyn are you up to something fun over there?" Her attention switching back once more to her new friend only to tilt her head quizzically. "Something wrong Lyn?"
VoiceMan smiled, seeming back in control of himself and being able to act the part of the suave talk-show host now that he realized he didn't have to worry about Katran talking about the secret arrangement. "Fantastic! I owe you one," he sighed, then waved and quickly ran to the door. "Adios!" It was easy to break off from talking to him, as he was clearly ready to be out of the club and vanished himself.

-------------------------------------

"Oh, I don't think being beaten by strangers sounds all that bad!" Garnish exclaimed, clasping her hands together and looking disturbingly excited again. She eased off and gave a sympathetic smile as Ship continued. "Right, right... Now probably isn't the time," she laughed awkwardly, sitting back into her chair. "You're right. This is about my husband and myself, and saving our marriage. If you'd be willing to talk to him, that would be simply wunderbar!"

The idea of practicing with Katran seemed to come out of left field, which Garnish obviously realized herself, her eyebrows raising in surprise. "Oh, um... Yes, you can practice, if you like! A fine suggestion. That said, I'm actually quite adept on the ins and outs of the physical actions involved in S&M myself, through generous research of my own! If you need any pointers, feel free to ask me at any time!" she announced proudly, pressing one chocolatey glove to her fudgy chest.

At around this time, Katran arrived through the door, causing Garnish to jump out of her seat with a guilty, clenched-teeth frown, worried an outside may have just discovered her secret. Instead, she began to recognize Katran as Ship's partner, then beamed brightly. "Wunderbar! Now that you are both here, we're going to practice S&M, hm? What should we try first?" she asked excitedly, not understanding that Katran hadn't been fully prepared yet. "Do you want to start with spanking her? Or maybe have her slowly take her clothes off in front of us? What do you think?" The club-owner was hungrily eyeing Katran as she spoke, though it was hard to tell whether Katran had aroused her or whether she was just excited to finally get to witness some sado-maso play. Ship would probably need to quickly explain the situation to Katran.
"Aah? No, not 'fun,'" Lyn replied, turning to Mira with a disgusted scowl. "'Fun' is when you get to punch your problems in the face and kick 'em in the ribs. It sounds like CakeHead here is a f*ckin' masochist, of all things. I was tellin' Ship we could probably get paid and walk if we just call her some names, spit on her, then give her a few good hits-"

"Please, don't let her hear you say that," Ship interjected.

"-But it sounds like Ship intends to play along. Convince her numbskull husband that a little S&M wouldn't be a bad idea... What a train wreck."

Ship was about to further protest, but she saw that Katran had finally arrived after her discussion with VoiceMan. She was going to start explaining things to her partner, before Garnish jumped in and started doing that job for her, and poorly. Ship had gotten carried away picturing this a moment ago, but hearing Garnish put it in explicit terms was too much.

"K-Katran! Ms. Garnish is, um, she's continuing a conversation that was in progress and had a whooole volume of context and nuance you weren't privy to! That is to say, she's interested in pursuing S&M - ah, could you, um, just close that door... anyway, S&M with her husband, which is perfectly reasonable for two healthy lovers, however, her husband is a gentle man and sadistic play would be foreign to him... I'd suggested we will go to RollerMan to give him advice under the guise of relationship counselors. We strongly suggest S&M as a spark to revive their marriage, without letting him know it was Ms. Garnish's idea. That should reignite the spark of their love, and appropriately, professionally, complete our mission."

"And what about practicing with your pussycat friend?" Lyn grumbled, resting her chin on her hand and looking irate. "You seemed pretty damn gung-ho about that a second ago."

"Now, now, Lyn! That was, um..." Ship sweat a bit, biting her lip for a conspicuously long time. "I mean, I don't think there's a reason we necessarily need to go through that! I mean, unless Katran is interested in- I mean, unless she thinks it's necessary. I mean, I have no reason to suspect either of us are experts on the issue, so... maybe we need further advisement, or some experience... Anyway, I would never ask Katran to pursue that!"

Lyn bit on her pipe, not saying anything, but simply waiting.

"... Unless... she felt it was necessary to complete our mission... competently," Ship added, blushing feverishly now. "And even then, I would ask, um, if she was more comfortable being the... ah... the bottom... or the top... for the purposes of demonstration..."

"'Bottom or top?'" Lyn asked, gritting her teeth. "What, do you guys have to, like... climb on each other, to make this work?"

"No, Lyn," the Navi sighed. "It's an expression that refers to who is the dominant and who is the submissive in a relationship. A demonstration, that is! In a demonstration," Ship corrected herself, now beet red.

"Look, this is stupid, ain't it?" Lyn responded, crossing her arms in front of her chest. "Why don't you just ask Garnish what she wants Pinhead to do to her, and then we just suggest he specifically does that? Why do you need to f*ckin' play it out here?"

Ship sighed again, smiling and shaking her head. "You don't get it, Lyn! The fate of Garnish's marriage, or at least, her happiness, hangs in the balance here. For us to impose ourselves as a third party in their relationship, as marriage counselors, without proper experience and preparation, would be completely reckless."

Lyn scratched at her nose, looking disinterested. "Yeah? So why are you doin' exactly that, then, genius?"

The Navi crossed her own arms. "Please. We need to understand enough about what Garnish is hoping to receive so that we can organically make suggestions, react if RollerMan has questions or concerns, and so forth."

"Well, I still think that's a voonterbar of bullsh*t, but if that's really how you want to play it... why aren't you just demonstrating on CakeHead herself? She's the one who knows what she wants done to her, and unlike your f*ckin' mission partner, she's an actual masochist, so she won't mind!"

"I considered that!" Ship shouted. She was speaking truthfully (if a little over-defensively). "However, I'm afraid that to actually... pursue that... with Ms. Garnish could cheapen the actual experience. It's their anniversary surprise... it needs to be special."

"Ugh, whatever. Whatever! I'm out. I tried to salvage this. You and Katran have fun with whatever this is. I'm gonna smoke." The operator did exactly that, shutting her eyes and taking a deep draw of her pipe.

Ship turned to the two in the room in turn. "So, Katran, those are... my thoughts. Of course, if you're not comfortable with this, you absolutely don't have to go through with it! I mean, I'm sure we can finish the mission some other way... even though it might be more difficult. However, if that increased difficulty... and chance of mission failure, which, I must, unfortunately, remind you, might seriously compromise Ms. Garnish's marriage... is acceptable, you certainly don't have to participate."

She smiled at her partner and stayed quiet, as if giving her time to consider her options, before quickly adding, "And naturally, the whole thing would be entirely professional! I mean, nobody is saying either of us would be doing this for fun, or due to any interest we had in each other. So it would just be a business thing, that would stay entirely between us and behind these doors. But, you know... it's up to you."

The Navi paused again, her smile widening in a bit of an unintentionally silly version of her earlier expression, which was intended to be reassuring. "A-and Ms. Garnish could lead us through the process! Since she'd be, um, directing us, it would be even less personal. Purely cold, reasonable business. No passion or surprising, unbidden sparks of romance. I mean, not that you were considering that, just clarifying." She turned her eyes to Ms. Garnish, trying to keep her smile as calm as possible while her eyes practically begged Garnish to jump in and say what a good idea she thought it was.
"Huh? So if Ship wants to play along, is she into that sorta thing too?" Mira chirped, tilting her head to the side as she pondered the thought of the somewhat innocent-looking ship getting into all sorts of crazy situations. "Well... whatever floats her boat, am i right? heehee."

As Katran arrived on the scene, only having the few words she could hear of mira's conversation to go on, the feline was already worried just what sort of mission she had gotten herself into this time. She was far from the point of no return but when it came down to it, fleeing from a job just left a bad taste in her mouth. She was better than that, after all. Katran waved to ship and one who she could only assume was Garnish, as she approached. It didn't take long for the whole briefing to be laid down upon her however, something Katran was certainly not prepared for as she cocked an eyebrow in response, caught off guard by the odd request.

"So we have to infiltrate and convince him that he should be open minded to the idea." She nodded to affirm the idea, taking no issue with it at first. At least until the conversation pushed further. At Lyn's remark, Katran could only assume that Ship was begginning to get a bit flustered as she observed the girls body language and words.

"Practice?" The single word escaped her mouth, and before she could issue any follow up questions Ship was already explaining her plan. Katran's ears drooped down as she began to picture what sorts of crazy schemed had been going on before she had even walked in, unsure of what was about to happen to her for agreeing to continue with the job. She wrapped her arms around waist as she tried to keep herself from showing any discomfort as she furthered listened to what was now seeming more like a plea from her partner to go along with the idea.

"Haha she really seems set on this, don't she?" Mira teased as she eagerly listened in on the conversation. "I wonder if she's got a thing for my kittycat, ehLyn? Or is she always this flustered about this sort of thing hehehe."

Katran attempted to get a word in, but every time she was about to say something it seemed as though she really didn't want to know the answer to what she was about to ask. No matter how she could observe the situation it seemed more and more like Ship was determined to give this world a trial run, for the sake of the mission as she put it. Katran could only wonder if there was any sort of experience she could draw upon for a situation like this.

W-well, I suppose if we're talking about dominance... I'm no stranger to interrogations. How different could that be? She pondered, trying to give herself some sort of confidence on the matter at hand. Yes, it's just like life in the military, being in command! it must be!

Ships final words sounded more like a guilt trip than a question, as she weighed the situation in her mind. It was now or never, so there was only one thing to do.

"Well... if you are so set on this I guess I can't really say otherwise. I must go into this with the same sort of enthusiasm."

"ooooooh this is gonna be good!"

Katran cleared her throat as she slowly removed her outer jacket. As she tossed it to the side, she proceeded the tighten her gloves as a more stern expression grew in her eyes.

"On your knees and assume the position! That's an ORDER!" She commanded firmly, with determination. " Now Miss Garnish, please feel free to lead so we may teach the young lady a thing or two. I will do my best to follow your example." Giving lead to what she now deemed the superior officer in the matter.
Garnish mostly smiled along and nodded with everything Ship said. "A great idea! A fine idea. A most excellent idea. It's wunderbar!" the club owner agreed, clasping her hands together and squirming, flicking her long hair back and forth with excitement. "I'll be your coach! Or an uninvolved, courteous, silent watcher... just watching the two of you have at it, having fun! You know?" Garnish further suggested. "Soaking in everything I can!"

Katran put the mission back into perspective, causing their hostess to gulp. "Well, yes, but if you two want to fool ar- er, demonstrate before you go, I'd be very appreciative!" she added. "Yes, it's just practice! To help me along and also to get you two ready to make the suggestion! A fine idea, absolutely!" Garnish smiled, seeming worried she was going to lose the opportunity. "I can't tell, but... something seems a little awkward here. I think maybe the two of you seem two similar... Or maybe you both just seem like submissive types because you're not used to this? Well, don't mind me!" she chuckled, as if it wasn't obvious that the awkward part was having to perform S&M play in front of a relative stranger.

The girl's eyes lit up as Katran through off her jacket and shouted out in a commanding voice; Katran demanded that Ship get on her knees and assume 'the position.' "The position!" Garnish echoed; in spite of the fact that Ship was the one being ordered, she stepped around the desk and got onto all fours, smushing her breasts between the cradle of both arms and sticking her not inconsiderable caboose into the air behind her. "Are you the gentle type or the rough type? The essence of this sort of thing is spontaneity so I can't spell it out for you... but if it were me you were working on..." she murmured, rising up a bit so she could prop herself with one hand and rest the other atop her butt to demonstrate. "I'd want to be played with... fondled and squeezed... then I'd probably want my partner to strip me, then gag me and blindfold me. Then I'd want to have my hands tied behind my back and my head held to the floor. Then, I'd want you to start smacking my ass as hard as you can, with your hand or a crop or whatever you've got, until I sweat and moan and cry out in pain! Aaah, I'm melting!" she continued, squirming harder and harder as she did, indeed spell it out for Katran. "Oh... Oh dear, that was a bit much. Sorry. I've been repressing this for a while, you recall," she coughed. "But that's what I'd want, you know? For starters, anyways." If RollerMan was indeed a gentle person, he was probably going to have to have a significant breakthrough to become the kind of lover Garnet wanted, it seemed. "... I can't imagine doing this with my husband, actually. I'm so afraid he'll think it's weird... that I've always tried to hide this side of myself from him," she thought out loud.
"Maybe she's into it," Lyn responded to Mira with a stone-faced grimace, her eyes looking off into the distance as she smoked away at her pipe. "I didn't program her, or have any damn part in programming her f*ckin' personality, so I couldn't say. As far as whether it's just your pussycat or somethin' else, I will tell you that Princess is so horny she'd hump an outlet store mannequin so long as it had boobs to make it a woman. Anyway, I've got no interest in seeing Garnish 'soaking in everything,' so I'm gonna be sitting this one out. Let me know if anyone dies. Otherwise, don't care."

Ship would probably have protested if that were spoken within her earshot, but Lyn hadn't intended it for her, and she was busy in conversation with Katran and Garnish at the moment. She nodded along as Katran apparently conceded to the idea. "Right? We can't just proceed without knowing what we're doing. While I obviously don't have any preference towards it, I think this is the direction that makes most sense." She continued smiling as she listened, up until the point she was told to get on her knees and assume the position. Her smile hung awkwardly a moment longer as the blush reddened even deeper on her face. "...Eh? Eh? I'm not going to be the top?" she thought to herself, taking in her friend's new steely-cool gaze and mannerisms.

"Um, yes, of course... the p-position! Naturally," Ship finally responded. Honestly, she had no idea what "the position" was. If it had been just that, she'd have a guess, but the idea it was something one performed on their knees had thrown her off. Luckily, Garnish seemed happy to demonstrate, assuming it as though someone was going to be practicing on her. "Yes... o-on the floor, of course... um, ma'am," Ship added.

The Navi lowered herself on her knees in the same orientation as Garnish on the office floor, keeping enough space between them to avoid being uncomfortable while trying to remain close enough to listen to and see her. Her already trembling lip began hanging as she heard the things Garnish was describing. "Oh, wow! Y-y-yes, why, that sounds, um, perfect! For you and your husband! A-a-as for us, I had, uh, envisioned something maybe, um, a little slower? To start with?"

Ship had lowered to her knees now and was propping herself up with her hands. Since her feet had to leave their position ostensibly inside the floor, her knees, palms, and fingertips had pressed slightly in. As for her face, she was doing everything she could to hide it from any of the others in the room. She was the one who had proposed the plan, so she could hardly let anyone see the various expressions of nervous trepidation and barely-controlled excitement playing across it. "I m-mean, Garnish is the expert, and, uh, we do w-w-want to be able to coach her husband in the things she wants to do! But, um, maybe just take her suggestions as, uh, advisement, in this case? I mean, it should really come naturally from what you, uh, what you're comfortable with doing! So if the stripping and the binding and the gagging and the s-s-s-s-smacking aren't things you're comfortable with there's no need for you to go so far right away!"

"Ohmigosh ohmigosh... is this really happening?" the Navi thought to herself, bracing herself everywhere with no idea of what was going to happen next. "I haven't had my first kiss yet, and I'm about to be stripped, gagged, bound, and spanked by another woman, in front of a third woman?! B-but Lyn keeps such a tight reign on me... if I don't try it now, I might never get another chance! A-and this could even be a good gateway... into an intimate..." The Navi shook her head briefly to clear away her daydreams, now peeking and trying to get sidelong glances at what the other two women were doing. "What am I getting so worked up for, though? Katran's probably as nervous as I am... there's no way she'll just run into Garnish's directions full sail... and furthermore, she isn't going to be able to strip me anyway, this suit isn't designed to come off without a .GMO switch! Then again... she could t-t-t-tear it?!" The Navi gasped at her own imagination, trying again to hide her steaming face and wide eyes beneath the cloak of her curls and hat.
"You didn't program her?" Mira stared quizically, it seemed like an odd thing to her, but it wasn't something too out of the ordinary especially considering their relationship. "Oh right, I think you mentioned something about a job in regards to ship... Well you seem to work well together either way! I mean I didn't program Katran either so I guess I know what you mean." Her gaze trailed up into the sky as she thought back about when she first met Katran, and she could only smile. "I wouldn't change her for the world though, heehee. Even if she makes me do work on my days off..." Her smile turning to a pout almost instantly.

Back in the net, Katran was pondering the repercusions of her actions. To be honest Katran had no idea what she even ment by The Position, she just instinctively gave commands in her haste to get along with the idea. No matter how determined she was trying to be about this idea, even if it was all for the mission, she still had her reservations. Katran had no idea just what sort of direction Garnish was even going to give, her eyelids sank a little as she began to wonder just what kind of methods she would have to employ to her partner. She did take notice to how overly enthusiastic the employer was getting, her personality seemed the type to get out of hand quickly.

Perhaps I should just take what she suggests with a grain of salt and start slow...

It seemed Ship was willing to comply, going along with her impromptu demands. It was an odd feeling though. Katran could notice a bit of hesitation in her movements and voice, and yet it filled the feline with a curiousity. Would ship endure the entire way? What sort of expression will she make? How will she enjoy this sort of thing? Perhaps it was merely the fact it was so drastically different from the usual job or maybe a baser instinct surfacing for the first time but she couldn't help want to test the girls resolve.

Her eyes widened only to accompanyt a blush as Garnish seemed to get completely worked up over the topic herself. With each further suggestion katran's tail twitched uncontrollably as she tried to quell the warmth in her cheeks. Stripping? Gagging? J-just what sort of thing did i agree to do to this poor innocent navi!? I couldn't possibly-

The train of thought was cut off as Garnish appologized for her excitement and reiterated the goal. She let out a sigh of relief trying to rebuild her dominant demeanor as she approached Ship. She glanced toward Ship's expression as she wondered just how to start off this escapade. Eyes darting to her hand, Katran wondered if this would suffice for now. After all Garnish hadn't given her any tools to work with. Were her hands more than enough for the task? She was about to find out.

Katran stood firm looming over her partner. Her gaze was fixated and intense as she sized up the task in her mind. This was not a simple game between friends, this was a task that could hold the balance of the mission in her hands. Katran slowly brought he hand to a height above her head, quietly anticipating the answer to her previous interests. Like a cat pouncing on its prey, the military-trained hand came crashing down without warning.

Ship's unguarded derrier was going to feel the full force of the hunters paw.
"Of course, Ship! This kind of thing isn't easy to rush into, I understand. Believe me, I get it! The anxiety you must feel is the exact sort of thing that makes it difficult for me to take this proposal to my husband... but we'll overcome it together," Garnish ensured Ship, a sweet speech that was made slightly less poignant by the fact that the two of them were both on their hands and knees with their butts in the air, one about to receive recreational punishment from her friend and the other from a nonexistent entity. Still beaming with excitement, she clutched the carpet of her office tighter and focused her eyes on Katran.

Still, even she seemed unprepared for Katran's first attack, gasping and shuddering as though she'd been hit herself. "It's wunderbar! Th-That looks so thrilling... I can't wait until my husband is willing to try it with me," she sighed wistfully, a dreamy look in her eyes and a smile upon her face. "Okay, continue like that! Now, you should understand that for someone like me, the spanking is just one piece of the puzzle. What I'm hoping for my husband to execute is no less than a two-headed snake of abuse with both physical and mental degradation. So, while he might slap me on the behind, I'll also need him to degrade me with his words as well, calling me hurtful names and trying to dehumanize me. This, I imagine, will be even more difficult for him than the physical option. To help me mentally steel myself for it and also to help the two of you become properly motivated to convey what he must do, I'd like you to try saying a few nasty things to Ship, Katran. Remember: it might seem mean, but in actuality, a friend is the person best equipped to make truly stinging insults! A good job is simply proof of your friendship," Garnish suggested. "So please, try teasing and picking on your friend now! I'll observe! I'd recommend you continue spanking as well, but you might try something else, if you're feeling so inclined. Unfortunately, I don't have any bondage toys with me right now, but there are always ways to improvise."

As if suddenly remembering that Ship was here and being brutalized rather than herself, the lady turned her eyes back to the suffering blond. "Keep your chin up, Ship! I don't know if you have a masochistic side, but um... try begging Katran as hard as you can! Either to tell her to stop or tell her to go harder, whichever you're feeling. And Katran, you make your sadism as strong as you can and keep abusing her! Maybe the two of you will be able to bond in a new way and take your friendship to the next level!" Garnish requested, her eyes rapidly moving back and forth between the two and her breathing accelerating as she hoped for the two to ramp up. "The next logical step after friends: master and slave! Ah, I'm melting!"
"Feh!" Lyn spat in response to Mira. "Work on days off is good for you. Teaches you discipline, character! Well, I'm sure it does with enough of it, anyway. I've been makin' Princess work on all her days off and ain't gotten squat... hopefully, your pussycat will be able to smack some discipline into her." Lyn grimaced, casting her eyes away again to make it very clear she didn't have any intention of watching the events unfolding on her screen.

Ship listened to Garnish with half a mind. "Uh... uh-huh!" she agreed, uncertain whether Garnish meant she and her husband would overcome it together, or the two of them together on the floor were about to overcome it together. That became a very distant concern, however, as she suddenly felt a swat hit her backside, nearly sending her tumbling forward in spite of her bracing. She let out a girlish yelp on the first one, feeling an even greater heat come to her face as she tried to grit her teeth and stay silent for the following strikes. "Th-this is... this is...!" she thought incoherently. "This is... really... embarassing!" she finally managed to articulate, feeling like she was having to fight back tears at her situation. "I guess I thought this would be sexy or fun, but it's just really embarrassing! It makes our size differential too obvious, like I'm a child being disciplined... M-maybe I'm just not doing it right? In fact, maybe this would feel better if I let her... let her strike the boat, instead? But I don't know if I can fit that part in here without moving furniture..."

She wasn't sure what was missing, but she gasped a bit at hearing that the missing piece was mental degradation. It had been difficult to imagine Katran paddling her, nonetheless actually tearing her down verbally... but then, here she was, paddling, so maybe that wasn't a big stretch after all. "And... maybe she has a point. Proving our friendship." Ship gulped, still listening to Garnish and considering that she wasn't differentiating a "stop" and "keep going" call in this case. "But, right: taking our friendship to the next level! Like... like... potential...!" she continued, unable to finish her thought. That thought was that they might potentially become romantic partners, and not at all that they might become linked in any love of sadism, of course, but she was choosing to interpret Garnish's statement that way.

"M-Ms. Katran! You should keep punishing me, maybe even harder! Because I-ack!" she gasped, unable to really acclimate to the mid-spanking dialogue, and, instead, being forced to stop and start her thoughts as she continued. Well, um! Let's just say, for the sake of this! The purpose of this, um, that hypothetically, I didn't pursue this! Because I thought it would be useful to our mission! But, actually, because I was personally interested in it! That is, I wanted to be spanked, and I wanted you to spank me! Wouldn't that be naughty of me, making you think you were doing this terribly embarrassing thing that you clearly don't do out of any sense! Of passion! But because you thought it was part of the mission?! Just for my own dirty interests? Such a naughty girl I, um, hypothetically am! Won't you teach me a lesson? If you don't put me back on track here, I -eep! Probably won't concentrate for the rest of the mission!" She continued to rock forward from the impacts, wondering if it was really common to do this on the floor and not, say, on some bedsheets... She felt like her arms and knees might give out if this kept up too long.
"Work's fine and all, but everyone needs to relax too, right? I mean it isn't any good if you just burn yourself out" Mira replied to Lyn, half protesting the idea of working more then she had to. "and it'd take a lot more than work to make me disciplined and obidient, just saying." She chuckled, leaning back a little.

Back in the net however, Katran continued, her hand twitched each time she felt the reverberating sensation as she connected with ship. It wasn't really a bad feeling, but one she definitely hadn't grown used to. From the way Garnish spoke it gave Katran the nagging feeling that there were many steps and precautions being left out as they rushed into the hands on practice. If that were the case then would convincing her husband really work out all that well?

As Katran's hand echoed once more against ships "stern", she sought to enlist the help of her Operator. "Mira, can you pull up some information on this for me? I'd like for the mission to go as smooth as possible." She was trying to sound confident with her words, and choice of aide but Mira could tell the navi just wasn't feeling as in control as she usually did. Mira grinned.

"Hmm? You want me to help? Haha you asked for it! Let's get that Ship into some obidience training!" With a smile she looked over to Lyn, half expecting her to have some sort of comment. "More discipline is good, right?" She teased.

With a few taps of the PET, Mira was filtering through various web searches and forums, trying to get a general idea as to the basic information Katran needed. Some of the points illicited a whistle from her lips, others an occasional blush as she got deeper into a world she knew nothing about. "Huh, this is some pretty crazy stuff. We can save that for round two." She joked, with her ever present mischivious tone. After a while she started sending down the relevant sections to her Navi.

Katran sorted through the data at a swift speed, still trying to keep her focus with Ship. Her new attitude as directed by Garnish was one that Katran had no clue how to handle. Was it really punishing if it was what she was asking for? At this point the feeling just sort of fell into a wierd sort of intimacy. Some of the text she had been granted provided a little insight on the matter however, causing her expression to return to one of that who was in control.

Katran slowly removed her glove, following the advice to slowly increase the pace and push the boundries little by little. Direct contact would provide a new feel rather then the moderate padding from what she had been wearing. Taking a hint from both the data and Garnish, she return Ship's pleading in a swift and stern manner. Her motion trying to reduce any hesitation she had still hung onto.

"Oh? You think you deserve to ask something of me?" She said sternly, the strike picking up speed from what she had done until now. A firm open hand with nothing to cushion the blow, save for ships backside. She then tightly gripped the area that had been the target of her duties, trying to provide a new sensation in order to expand the session and prevent it from something she would grow used to. "I am the one in control!" Her voice boomed, as she stared down her partner with a domineering gaze. She puffed out her chest in an attempt to make herself seem more menacing, lifting her chin slightly to emphasize the fact that Ship was being looked down on. "You will get what you deserve, and you will do as you're told!" She tugged slightly on the flesh in her cluthces. "Higher!" All the while she kept aware of ships reactions, trying to discern to right methods, and what she was still comfortable with.

The most common thing she saw was to pay attention and take care while still asserting the dominant roll, making sure to ease into any large escalations. She felt this would be addiquate, but her eyes briefly looked to Garnish to seek a positive or negative reaction. They had already skipped some of the more important steps it seemed, so Ship would have to put up with the lack of pre-arranged boundaries or safe words for now.

She was tough, probably.
Each step forward in Katran's domineering play and Ship's submissive act seemed to bring Garnish closer and closer to the intersection of ecstasy and madness. "It's wunderbar!" she exclaimed, slapping her gloves to her face and chewing on the pinky of one of them. "Wunderbar!" she emphasized, quivering once again. "Oh, the relationship between the punished and the punisher, so intimate and in tune with the needs of the other, even when those needs defy good manners and the rules of rational behavior... that's what I need with my husband!" she announced, trying to put it all into words while breathing heavily. "Aaah, I'm melting! Lift your butt higher, yes! It feels so good to be handled roughly! When your butt-cheeks get red and it hurts just to sit down, all because your such a bad, bad girl, but you can't help it because you love that feeling! Ah~haaa!"

Ship and Katran could continue the spanking or perhaps explore new frontiers if they wanted, but it was questionable how prepared they actually needed to be before talking to the husband, as well as whether they ought to be indulging the wife. "Oh, oh, how's it going?" she asked Ship, getting on the floor next to her and trying to look into her face. "Are you starting to enjoy it? It probably didn't feel good at first, but now, perhaps, you're starting to like it. You should say more and more, so she'll do it harder and harder! It's wunderbar!" Next, she jumped up and stood behind Katran, placing her hands upon the sides of her hips, as if steadying a golf player. "And you! I bet you're starting to enjoy that feeling, hm?! This perversion of roles, enacting your will upon your friend! This sort of thing shapes a relationship! The two of you will either be hardened into gorgeous steel or shattered into a thousand pieces!"

Probably not the words either Ship or Katran wanted to hear right now. Garnish danced back and forth, clasping her hands together, then stuck her head over Ship's back and looking up at Katran. Given that surprising interruption, Garnish ought to count herself thankful she didn't get an open-palmed smack in the face (maybe she would have enjoyed that, though). "What's next, hm, hm!? Are you going to make her bare her bottom or lick your toes? I want to be sure that you can give my husband lots of wonderful ideas!" she asked, turning her eyes down to Ship's bottom with an excited grin. "Oh... if RollerMan does this to me with his big, strong hands, I wonder how long I can take it?!"

Physical limits were probably a question for Ship already, but that said, everything they were doing now might just be pouring water into an already over-filled cup; Garnish seemed plenty confident they could carry the gospel of bondage to her husband. On the other hand, they might need the practice if they were going to successfully convince RollerMan to take up this wacky enterprise.
"Feh! Burnin' out's an excuse." Lyn shot Mira a glare and raised her eyebrow. "It'd take more than work to make you disciplined, huh? I'd be happy to give ya a tour of hell! Mine's less like a slap on the ass and more like a kick in the gut, though." Lyn cracked her knuckles and grinned, which probably made her look scary and sadistic. This was about as close as she was going to come to making a little joke between friends as Lyn was going to get, though.

The operator put back on her tight frown, glaring at the screen and the awkward practice/punishment session taking place. Eventually, she realized that Mira was doing something on her PET that must be related to the mission, and she leaned in a bit to take a look. "What's- H-holy sh*t," Lyn spat, her pipe temporarily threatening to fall out of her dropping jaw. She fastened her teeth back together with a clack, but didn't withdraw, her eyes staying glued to Mira's screen and her research. She gulped again, shifting her pipe in her mouth. She'd leaned into Mira's personal space pretty well now, so hopefully Mira wasn't terribly sensitive to smoke. "Holy sh*t. Sh*t's pretty f*ckin' hardcore. Y'think your Navi... she gonna be able t'... with the chains, like that...?"

Meanwhile, the Navi most presently concerned with Katran's capabilities was still prone for her tormentor. "More. More!" she shouted, a bit of a wooden performance. She had feared that as Katran continued, the experience was going to get worse and worse as her backside got more sore. In actuality, Katran still had the "kid gloves" on, so to speak, so once she was past the initial shock of it, Ship was thinking she might be able to fake it until she reached a good stopping point, having convinced Garnish they were prepared.

She let out her breath to begin wrapping up when she felt Katran pause, before reading the atmosphere and realizing the pause didn't feel like a full stop. Ship gulped and braced herself, but still let out a gasp when she felt Katran put her back into her work. She kept her head down as the paddling continued, letting out small gasps. Eventually, she bowed her head too far, causing her hat to fall from her head in the motion as her curls continued bouncing around her face. The Navi was helpless to avoid a small moan escaping her when Katran tugged her bottom higher into the air. Feeling a bit dizzy, Ship didn't offer much resistance.

By this point, Mira had already uploaded her research, so Lyn got back to her own PET. She formerly hadn't had much interest in watching it, but something about seeing the basis for what Katran and Ship were doing was supposed to look like seemed to have caught her attention. "That change in Katran's presentation... she adapted to Mira's data pretty f*ckin' quickly. And... to be doing this kinda stuff..." Lyn would never admit it to anyone but herself, but she envied the level of discipline Mira's Navi displayed.

Ship, on the other hand, was drawing different conclusions. She half-listened to Garnish, turning her head to avoid making eye contact with the other woman. "Katran's mood changed... it must be... she's really into it? She didn't know she would be before, but now that she's gotten started, she's found herself... captivated by my girlish form! Is it the first blossom of romance? But... forbidden romance?!" The Navi still didn't know if she was willing to give masochism the nod yet, but she was definitely enticed by her perceived increase in the intimacy of their relationship. "And yet... oh, no, it isn't time yet. I can't have my first taste at true romance as part of a show, put on for another. I need to-"

The Navi realized she'd been staying quiet when Katran was presumably waiting on some sign to stop or go ahead. She turned her head back to Katran, but didn't make eye contact. "Um... do you think I've... l-learned my lesson? Mistress, er, Katran?" She was already beet-red, with ragged breaths, and didn't know how much more she could take. Then again, Katran was the one who was "in control," and if Katran felt the invisible hand of forbidden romance drawing her to continue, Ship wasn't in much of a position to stop her.
"Oh? Why Lyn a kick in the gut might be a bit fast for little ol' me, compaired to the pace of our navi right now." She teased, throwing out a fake southern bell accent to emphasize her clearly dainty self. "It's just so forward, I might catch a case of the vapors!" Fanning herself with her hand dramatically to further the joke. She couldn't help breaking the farce with a bit of laughter not being able to hold the act up.

As she went back to her research it seemed Lyn was a bit curious to what she was up to. I mean, what if Mira had been looking up something scandelous? Which is exactly what she was doing depending on who you asked. She could help but let out another burst of laughter as she saw Lyn's expression to the material though. That stern face just dropping in awe. It was absolutely priceless.

"Katran is a professional, she can do anything she puts her mind to. The question is if she'll need to. She's pretty good at adapting either way, she's been through a lot." Mira couldn't help but feel a little bad for Ship though, since if it came down to it she would be put through her paces pretty roughly as well. Then again Mira couldn't help but wonder if maybe that little navi was actually enjoying the attention.

Meanwhile as Katran tried her best to live up to the standards this mission presented, she tried to assess the situation and questioned herself. There certainly is a lot of material i could use, but what's the most relevant? Am i taking things too slowly? Maybe if i had some equipment to use this would lend me more options.

As she was lost in thought her body was acting on autopilot for the most part, varying the speed and pressure as she went. It took a few moments before her ears perked up to the pleas of the poor Ship squirming before her. She caught herself just a second before coming down on Ship one last time. She pondered her words for a moment, before reaching down and picking up her glove to return it to it's proper location.

"Well, as per my research and in lieu of a safeword since we seemed to skip that part, I think we can conclude this session for now. Safety and comfortability are of utmost importants from what I have downloaded just now. Is that correct Garnish?" Her voice was oddly serious in contrast to the other two navi in the situation. Perhaps that was just her default response when doing something outside of her forte for a mission.

While everyone else was trying to put the brakes on, Garnish still looked like she could happily watch Ship and Katran go at it for another hour or so. She seemed a bit deflated when the two pulled back, then shook her head and smiled. "Ah! You two are right, of course. It's fun to watch, but the important part is getting my husband on board, not you two practicing on each other. You've proven you're capable; now it's just a matter of making sure my sweet cuddle-bear is sold on the idea!" she cooed, hugging her arms tightly. As she did, she fell into fantasy for a brief moment. "Oh... if he smacks me on the buns with those big, strong hands... I'm melting!"

The two were off the hook for now, but it was out of the baking pan and into the oven. "The time has come: it's time to persuade RollerMan! Here are the coordinates that will lead you to his massage parlor, where he's probably chastely entertaining his clients now, that big, loveable goof. Once you feel that the task is accomplished, you can return to me and I will be happy to reward you for your effort. I assume you're already being paid for this by Escort, which is very sweet of her to do, but you certain deserve a little extra from me, for the help! So let me know how it goes~!" she finished. "Oh, and..." she paused, kneeling down in front of Ship and cupping her hands to the side of the little girl's face. She rearranged her curls a bit and set them back in place. "There you go! This sort of thing is hard for us girls who put a lot of maintenance into our hair. But that's just part of the fun!"

The hostess had given the two leave to go. Presumably, they'd be ready to go speak to RollerMan and put the submission business behind them.

((Topic opening soon in NPC Homepages))
"Fast for you? C'mon, you could take it if I told you it was coming!" Lyn demonstrated, rising to her feet to casually throw a mean-looking gut-level kick at the air while still holding her PET. "I dunno about the vapors, but the most important thing is not to lose your lunch. Clench your stomach! There's no sense crying over lost lunch... f*ckin' Norman Rockefeller said that. Pretty sure it applies."

Lyn sat back and settled down again as Mira continued. "Eh? Good at adapting? Been through a lot? What, so you're tellin' me she does all this kinky sh*t- Wait, that doesn't make sense, you were just lookin' it up. Ya mean she's been doin', uh... other kinds of nasty? So this is new for her, but she's... experienced?" Lyn seemed to be having a hard time grasping that Mira was implying a general skill in adaptation was helping Katran in the current situation.

---

Ship was having a hard time understanding that Katran was actually in careful consideration of her actions at this point and not, in fact, on a spontaneous flight of romantic fancy. She was having a hard time thinking of much of anything other than her internal conflict of whether to plead for more or plead for mercy. Thankfully, Katran interpreted her vague question as a code to stop. As Katran wound down, Ship admitted to herself that she was just fine with that. "Oh dear... I hope our time with RollerMan is going to involve some lying on my stomach..."

Ship remained in her undignified position a while longer as Garnish spoke, since she wasn't entirely sure if Garnish was going to let them go with what they'd shown so far. Fortunately, she seemed pleased, and eager to get the ball rolling properly. "I have no doubt we'll be able to convince him. The two of you will be feeling pleasure from your pain in no time!" Ship reassured her, still holding her behind in the air. Tentatively, she tried to arc down from that position and get sitting on her legs, but that caused her to let out an undisguised wince. Forcing her face back into a smile, she accepted Garnish's help. The woman had a point, although Ship reminded herself she'd need to do a check behind her to make sure she didn't get any sweaty frosting in her hair.

The Navi picked her hat back up, brushed it off on her leg, and rose to her feet. Putting the hat back on her head and carefully squaring it made her feel a little bit more respectable again. "Why, as soon as I can get my temperature down, it'll be like this never even..." Ship's train of thought tapered off as she glanced back at Katran, then darted her head away on the verge of making eye contact, the heat rising to her face again. "Just leave it to us! We'll be back with good news! Come along, Mis- er, Katran!" the Navi squeaked, then made her way to the location for RollerMan's office using the updated coordinates she'd just received.