Incognito's Dreamscape

Incognito shared Martia's relief, but also, her confusion about what they ought to be doing next. In fact, just trying to recall Recall and her operator seemed to be causing him to wrack his brain, which he was slow to admit, as it would make him look astoundingly stupid to say that he knew nothing about his quarry. "Well... Recall and Dora are both ladies. Dora is a criminal mastermind who conducts elaborate schemes under false identities with the aid of her specially created technology. Recall is the one who 'powers' that machinery, controlling its function from the net. Dora is a woman in her twenties, dark hair, average height... filled out, proportionally... Recall is much the same, although her hair is fair and... I don't remember much else... Their latest scheme involved... um..." the detective sputtered, scratching under his hair beneath his newsboy cap. "Well! I can't quite remember... B-But the base of operations was here, in NetVegas Net! And the entrance in involves... Gah! What was it?!"

The alley had started to close around the two of them, very subtly at first, but increasing speed with Incognito's frustration. What was more annoying was that the alley seemed endlessly long now; there would be no running out the end to escape it. In that sense, figuring out the way in to the laboratory had become a matter of urgency. It involved... singing!" he remembered suddenly, looking inspired. "And... and a rubber duck! I remember it now, distinctly!" he shouted, waving one finger in the air dramatically. "There was a rubber duck! And a woman! I remember a woman's big boobies!" he finished, crossing his arms with a triumphant smile and resting his eyes upon Martia's own big boobies. The walls had stopped moving and the sun began to shine over-head, an anomaly in NetVegas.

Finally, he seemed to realize the ridiculousness of what he'd said and done. "N-No, er, that is... I remember a woman's chest. That's what I meant to say," he coughed. Suddenly, the dark clouds were back and the walls were closing in. "Singing, a duck, and a woman's boo-b-bosom! What does it all mean?!" he asked, chewing at a finger of his glove very girlishly. Nearby, Martia could see that another bath-tub had appeared, with a faucet running water into it, ridiculously placed on a brick wall in the open where a spicket might more properly be. It was moving along with the slowly approaching sides of the alley, somehow not dragging the ground, but inching noiselessly across it. The water began to become soapy with bubbles and a rubber duck or two floated into view.
The more Incognito tried to piece together who they were after, the more Martia was internally questioning the entire mission. What kind of bounty hunting Navi didn't even know what their targets looked like?! Luckily, she managed to hide it from showing on her face, but that didn't last long as he started to recall the unlocking method. "Singing? I'm...not that great at that..." The rubber duck, however, was just weird, and it was going towards a direction she didn't care for...

...Nope. Not. A. Bit. The appearance of the sun didn't do one bit of good, and she instantly became flushed. "Who came up with THAT kind of unlocking system, Leslie?!" ...She probably shouldn't linger on that, as much as she wanted to. If they were going to get to the bottom of things, she didn't have much choice in the matter, since only one of them had breasts...granted, in the back of her mind, she was half-expecting something like this to happen...missions always seemed to find new and inventive ways to expose her. ALWAYS. She needed to remember to tell Leslie never to take any up ever again.

"...I think I get the picture..." Hmm, maybe if she did more missions with other girls, it'd take the pressure off of her some? ...But doing that seemed pretty selfish... "All right, hold my stuff for me..." Unfortunately for Incognito, all that means was taking ahold of her coat and gloves as she took them off, before she walked over to the tub. "Um, if you only need the, er, bosom, then it's fine if I don't strip down completely, right? I just need to..." Not letting herself finish, so that she didn't hear it and change her mind, Martia pulled down her top, bringing it down to approximately belly button level. She'd take the mask off as well, but certain parties would probably object...and she was probably better off without her red face fully visible, as well. She cupped her hands, took some of that soapy water, and poured it over her, well, boobies. She did this a few times, then realized the other components. But she wasn't actually in, so she'd lose a hand to work with if she held a rubber duck...unless...sigh. She desperately hoped no one else was seeing this. With mostly resignation at this point, she grabbed one of the ducks in the bath, and squeezed it into her cleavage. At least she wouldn't need to worry about it falling through as she kept soaping up her chest. And at least the water felt nice and warm...if it was stone cold, she might've just quit right then and there.

...Right, she needed to be singing while doing this. But what? ...She'd just have to make something up. "...Rubber ducky, you're...the one!~ You make...bath...time, lots of fun!~ Rubber ducky, I'm awfully...fond of you!~" The more she sang, the more off pitch she became...partly because of nerves, but also partly because, as she said, she simply wasn't that good. Her talents were...more physical than that. ...And was it a problem that she was more embarrassed by that than the fact she was topless in an alleyway? That was most likely a problem.
Martia would be forced to remember that the kind of bounty hunting Navi who doesn't know what their targets looked like was indeed the kind with induced amnesia, as Incognito struggled to recall any of the most basic elements of Recall or her operator, excluding, apparently, their genders and bust sizes. Incognito smiled as Martia revealed that she had some idea of what to do, but it only held awkwardly on his face as she removed her coat and gloves. He gulped nervously as she mentioned her bosom again. "W-Well... It could be... that part is stuck pretty firmly in my mind," he agreed. "I don't know if you need to strip at all, but-" Martia had already begun to, though; like removing a bandaid, it was something best not taken slow.

Perhaps out of due diligence, realizing he might have a further part to play if he was going to recover his memory, or otherwise unable to look away, Incognito found himself staring dumbfoundedly as Martia scooped bathwater over her exposed breasts. He gasped as she placed the rubber duck into her cleavage, as if something had just occurred to him... or possibly just at the spectacle of it all. The singing only made it more surreal. "That's... That's it! It's so familiar! I think the singing was a little... er, well, different... but other than that, it's just the same!" he exclaimed, spreading his arms enthusiastically, as...

... Nothing ostensibly happened. The ducks around the area were starting to transform into various other water birds, such as geese and swans, but that was a pretty pedestrian sight by this point. One thing that was nice was that the dream monitor had started working again, indicating Incognito's heightened emotional state. Still, it had to be pretty disappointing that no secret hatch or door had opened to let them into a laboratory just now. "We're close! We're going to do it together," he reassured Martia. To illustrate his point, he began disrobing as well, working with alarming speed, perhaps because his dream clothes came off as fast as he willed them to. Within seconds, he had stripped to a pair of brown swimming trunks with a white checker print, which were perhaps the only thing he'd worn so far that made him look like a boy without the aid of a boner to make it clear. "Let's just think of what needs to change, and then this tub should take us to the lab!"

Following up on that, he stepped into the tub, which was roomy enough for him. Unfortunately, he was looking at Martia a bit expectantly... and he'd gotten on the opposite end of the tub... it was pretty clear what he was expecting from her. "This tub is the way in," he clarified. "Besides that, we're only missing one thing! The key is... 'duck,'" he spoke enigmatically, grabbing a nearby duck and inspecting it with deep concentration. "The 'duck' is the problem. I can tell it's part of Recall's mental block... that much is clear now. My memories have been altered or... changed, possibly even replaced. But I can almost see it now. The answer wasn't 'duck...' it was something else, something very similar to a 'duck!' Can you think of something else, something that either is like or sounds like 'duck' that we might need instead?" Various rubber water birds seemed to be appearing all around now, offering Martia a wide array of duck like things for her to choose instead of a duck. "You're right that it goes between the boobies. That's a key part of it," he added, apparently no longer abashed about using the word.

According to the dream monitor, Martia had made some headway, so she'd have as much time as she needed to think about what ought to be done next.

Dream State: Excited [60%]
Possible failures: None in particular
Failure potential: Very low
...Nothing. Martia sighed, and looked down at where her top laid...or she would, but her breasts often had something to say about her looking at her belly. At this point, it was really unlikely that anyone other than Incognito would see her like this, and he'd already seen them multiple times...so she didn't see much point in putting it back up. Doubly so when it was suggested they both hop into the tub. She let out another sigh, and, almost as if resigned to her fate, started stripping down, unlike the only things left on her were a pair of pink, but otherwise completely bland underwear, and her mask. She might not finish this mission with any dignity left, but at least she didn't have to go around looking like it...hmm? Wait a sec..."...Oh, come ON!" As it turned out, unlike what she'd expected, her usual choice in panties was gone, and replaced with...nothing at all. Whoever designed the GMO had skimped a bit, such that if it wasn't visible when the costume was fully worn, it didn't exist. As such, since she'd instinctively turned away from the other Navi when undressing, her hair was the only thing preventing him from seeing her bare bottom. ...Wait, didn't Incognito already see, er, everything, when she had to take that shower? ...Yeah, she could feel the tiny shred of hope that was hanging on to what was left of her dignity tearing, dropping it into the abyss.

The sad part was, however, that such feelings had become commonplace lately. She nonchalantly hopped into the tub, slightly nervous that she wasn't alone in it. "Um, okay, so this costume doesn't come with underwear, which you may or may not have seen already...but you know what? Doesn't matter right now! So, let's see. Whatever it is, needs to be something similar to the word 'duck'. Hmm...duck, duck, duck..." Hmm...truck? Deck? Muck? Di...no, that wasn't it. It couldn't...could it? Actually, since this was all based on his unconscious, it totally was. But even now, she might as well delude herself that it was literally anything else. "Well, I think I can safely say that whatever it is, it needs to be something a woman can do by her lonesome. Since if Recall needs someone else to access her own secret base, that's a pretty terrible secret base." Oh please, whatever deity might be listening, let that be the case..."I think ideally, it's something she'd always have with her. Maybe...even physically attached to her." She made a fist to emphasize this, then took a closer look at it. Hmm..."Hmm...duke sounds like duck. Maybe...it's a fist you need?" Without stopping to think of how utterly ridiculous literally everything was at the moment, the costumeless hero squeezed her clenched fist in between her cleavage, infinitely grateful that she didn't have particularly large hands. Okay, now she needed to sing...at least she was less self-conscious right now, so it'd sound a little better. "Rubber ducky, you're the one!~ You make bathtime lots of fun!~ Rubber ducky, I'm awfully fond of you!~" ...Please let that work...
To some extent, attitudes are contagious; Martia's own lack of enthusiasm for the subject matter, evident in a series of deep sighs, seemed to be sucking some of the gumption out of Incognito, whose falling frown indicated he was increasingly anxious of whatever was coming next. "W-Wait! You don't have to get naked, Red Nova! Y-You can wear a swimsuit!" he encouraged Red Nova awkwardly, perhaps not realizing that she couldn't spontaneously produce dreamscape clothing like she could. He covered his eyes again as she approached the tub, then regretted it (well, maybe didn't fully regret it) as Martia nearly stepped in on top of where his lower body was still reaching across the tub. He drew his knees up to his chest, but it was almost no use. The small tub was woefully small for the both of them, with his knees nearly against Martia's belly, just beneath her breasts. There really wouldn't be any way for her to sit in there without either draping her legs outside the tub or otherwise sticking one on either side of Incognito. As if all of this wasn't enough, Incognito's excitement had clearly gotten the best of him with another slap of revisionist history, as his bare thighs made it clear he was no longer wearing a swimsuit either.

"Right!" he squeaked, having switched his hands to now cover between his legs, as if there were some chance he'd brush Martia with that part while it was hidden behind his legs. The sad part is, if she moved her feet wrong, she just might. "Doesn't matter," he agreed, nodding vigorously. "Yes, that makes sense! She has to be able to get in herself. Although... she usually keeps a couple of bodyguards with her, as well as clients like myself at times," he responded. "It could be a... duke?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. His expression made it clear he hadn't thought about that, which was probably not a good omen, given that this was all based on his memory, making it sort of a negative confirmation. Still, he watched (more closely than was kosher) as Martia put her weapon of choice between her assets of other people's choice and sang her little ditty again. "Ah... I don't think it's working. I think the tub will move when we've got it," he murmured, finally averting his eyes again.

The bounty hunter put his thinking cap back on (figuratively... literally, they were both still naked, at least apart from Red Nova's mask). "Maybe it wasn't something that sounds like 'duck.' Maybe it was something that... looks like a duck," he thought, closing his eyes contemplatively. All in all, Martia might be frustrated that it appeared she'd hit a roadblock. If she looked around, though, she'd be reminded of something she'd heard earlier: the dreamscape responds to elevations in excitement, either positive or negative. It sure seemed to be responding now. What had been a vague, infinitely lengthy dark alley had transformed to one lit by vivid neon signs, with a defined length, ending in a brick wall. The sounds of talking and traffic came from outside the alley, along with the occasional flicker of light, all of which might provide some useful clues as to where this alley was actually located in NetVegas night. It might be possible for Martia to keep drilling down towards the details, even if she couldn't actually put them together; the picture around them seemed to be responding to Incognito's attempts to put it all back together, coupled with his enthusiasm for... other things.

"Maybe it was... some other water fowl. A swan, perhaps? Or a goose?" he asked, beginning to sink into the water, before his knees brushed beneath the underside of Martia's bosom and he instantly straightened back up again. "O-O-Or maybe it wasn't anything like a duck! What's a normal thing to put between boobies, Martia?" he asked in a high-pitched voice, a ridiculous question that had no reasonable answer. His hands had moved to grip the sides of the tub, as though he were trying to stretch it to become larger.

Dream State: Very Excited [70%]
The good news was, Martia was more than flexible enough that she was able to spread her legs out of the tub without a ton of effort. The bad news was, now she was in...well, a bit of a vulnerable position. If Incognito had the desire to, well, engage in a task that sounded like duck, she was too stuck in her position to do much about it. Fortunately, she was pretty sure that he wouldn't try anything like that...at least not on purpose. So she could ponder exactly what needed to be crammed between her breasts as she sang a ridiculous song without fear.

...Actually, wait. What if she was thinking about this all wrong? Everything looked sharper, more accurate to reality, as his Dream State was rising...among other things. Maybe, just maybe if she focused on that, things would continue to fall into place. ...But what could she even do at this point? They were naked in a tub together, what more could she-

...Oh. That obvious thing she'd ignored earlier when thinking about words like duck. The one thing that she could take solace in was that, aside from Leslie and Heidi, there was no possible way anyone else could know about this. It meant she had a shot at living it down. ...The things she did for these missions...

"Um...I think I thought of something. She's always with bodyguards, right? I assume they're male? Because, um..." Okay, regain your composure...for whatever that was possibly worth at this point. "...Well..." ...Oh, just spit it out. "...I think the answer might be dick! It sounds like duck, and it has a long neck connecting to a head, like a duck...it might be worth a try. ...And, well, I certainly don't have one, so...if you could, um..." She grabbed her breasts and separated them a bit, to give him plenty of space to do as she asked. "...Yeah...put it there, then I'll sing and we'll see if that's it. ...Unless you don't want to, anyway. I'm certainly not going to force you to do it or anything..." Okay, once it was in, she'd start singing that stupid song. And if this didn't work...well, she was starting to run out of ideas. Granted, that was obvious by the fact she was actually trying this...
Incognito struggled to keep his eyes on the up-and-up as Martia slowly explained her new game plan. His face went from curious, to excited, to suddenly terrified. "You mean like a private eye, like I am? Oh, you don't? Y-You mean...?!" he asked, as Martia made clear what she was referring to, as much from her own behavior as her words. Her words only seemed to be riling him up further, as he looked between her chest and her face, drawing in a huge breath and seeming to gulp it down hard, rather than exhaling. When his words came out again, they sounded like a series of squeaks, until he composed himself again...

... Well, almost composed himself. "No, I don't... I-I mean, of course I, I mean, wh-who-who wouldn't want to, but I couldn't do that, not to you, Red Nova! Unless you're saying I should? Should I?" he asked her desperately, clutching harder on the tub and beginning to rise out, before plopping himself back down indecisively. The noises all around the two of them seemed to be growing stronger, as well as the sights. The neon lights just outside the alley increased... it looked like a number of the shops had suddenly adopted signage and names, something that would undoubtedly be useful for anyone trying to get a proper map of where this location actually was in NetVegas. Of special interest might be that the two shops here were both magic stores, one called "Gupta House of Magic" and another called "Re-Collection," identifiable as a magic shop only by the neon top hat adorning the sign. It seemed like a safe bet that Incognito was remembering the right place now.

As usual, Martia had more pressing things to concern herself with than actual advancement in a mission, namely life's constant attempts to sexually harass her. "Erm... Can you...?" Incognito asked, rising almost fully out of the water now, but still crossing his hands between his legs and keeping his lower body submerged. "If I try to get in like that it's going to be um... I was thinking maybe you should come to me?" he asked, his eyes focusing hard on the wet pavement of the alley rather than on Martia now. "O-otherwise I kind of have to... m-m-mount you... and that'd be awkward..." he murmured. He widened his eyes and blushed harder. "N-Not that it's not awkward the other way... Red Nova, ma'am..." It was perhaps a comfort to Martia to know that at this point, he was still seeing her as Red Nova rather than herself. In time, this would probably just seem like a particularly nice dream he'd had, one that he'd probably be as hesitant to admit to as Martia would.

The many ducks in the alley all seemed to be replaced with playing cards now, depicting various suites and numbers. They were scattered about, but not as heavily as other, perhaps for the sake of realism... it was unlikely the real alley was covered in playing cards. Martia would perhaps be relieved to be rid of smiling bath toy faces for a while. Then again, a couple of smiling faces may have been a welcome distraction from Incognito's shaking knees as he rose, sitting his skinny bottom upon the back of the tub and keeping his hands and legs crossed. Even thus positioned, she could still see enough to tell that he was about the size that matched his apparent age and almost as hairless as befit someone who frequently acted as a young girl. Despite his insistence that she'd have to move on him, he didn't seem eager to show off... she'd probably have to move his hands for him, unless she'd come up with an excuse out of this in the last few minutes.

Dream State: Extremely Excited [85%]
She was mostly focused on Incognito, but out of the corner of her eye, Martia could see the area becoming even more like NetVegas proper. Looked like she had the right idea...as much as she wished she didn't. She could make out a couple of shops, with one called 'Re-Collection' standing out, it sounding like something relevant to this whole getup. Unfortunately, she couldn't check it out, since it wasn't real, and even if Incognito had been there, it wouldn't be fully accurate right now, anyway.

Speaking of things that weren't real, the situation at hand. Or maybe abreast would be a better term...did she really think of that? Ugh. "You want me to come in? ...Um...all right..." She watched him sit up on the edge of the tub, though keeping himself covered in the area she needed to get to if she was really going to pull off this insane plan. She repositioned herself to be sitting on her knees, then reached over to move his hands, and see...well, it. Honestly, it was the first one she'd ever seen...she always thought that honor would go to one more impressive, though. In that sense, it was a little bit of a letdown.

She separated her breasts just enough to get Incognito's...well, that...inside, then pushed them in so they completely enveloped him. She then sang the song one more time, though it had the effect of making her breathe more, and thus making her chest rise up and down on him. ...Maybe she shouldn't let him reach 100%? If he got too excited here, it wasn't going to be very pleasant for her...
Incognito made something like a gasp or moan as Martia approached, then again as he allowed her to move his hands away. Instead, he began to white-knuckle the sides of the tub, hanging on carefully, afraid of either falling over from being pushed or possibly from fainting. Martia was not very impressed with what she saw, not for Incognito's physiology's lack of trying. It wasn't a great size, but on the other hand, it actually looked a little out of place on him at all... the rest of his appearance might have suggested he was a young lady, after all. "I-I don't want you, er, I-I mean, I kind of- I mean, sure, I guess I want you to, sure," he half-protested, half agreed. If Martia didn't think this was going to be the first nude male she'd seen, that difference in imagination and reality was certainly matched by Incognito.

The massiveness of Martia's funbags would have eclipsed any but the most ridiculous of members. As they slid over Incognito's, it was like his was being smothered. "Ahah, gosh... ooooh geez," he cried, moving one hand from the tub to his face. If one-hundred percent was what Martia was picturing, she wouldn't need the dream meter to tell he was somewhere in the 95% to 99% range. "Red Nova, wait, wait...!" he begged as she sang. What happened next might surprise her: he reached out to grab her mask and quickly peeled it off her face (luckily, the eye-mask was designed to be adhesive, but not painful to remove). "Are you really Red Nova?!" he asked, sounding breathless.

Removing the mask obviously hadn't helped him determine that, given that it wasn't really much good for hiding an identity. "I-I'm sorry," he cringed, though the part between Martia's boobs wasn't apologizing. "But I've just been wondering... for a little while now... I know Red Nova always helps people in need and you're helping me with my... my memory loss," he gulped, staring down in spite of his fear. "B-B-But... Well... Something seems different about your face..." he murmured, perhaps realizing he was looking a gift horse in the mouth, but feeling powerless to stop due to his curious nature. "You are Red Nova, aren't you?"

The dream state around continued to develop. The cards had begun stacking, one on top of another, to build little piles all around the alley. A jingle was now coming from the Re-Collection store, vague, but sing-songy. Incognito seemingly noticed none of it, but the truth of the location they needed was all around them; the picture couldn't get much clearer than it was now. All the same, the alley wall hadn't actually opened yet. "Deck! Deck, do you think it was deck? A deck of cards, between her boobies," he offered, possibly desperate for an out, like a wrestler tapping out of a submission hold. "O-Or, I um... oh gosh, I'd feel really stupid if that was it... after you offered to... ooooh gosh, d-don't move, please" he begged, but it was hard to tell if the advice was because he didn't want it to stop or because further movement was probably going to agitate him to "100%."

Dream State: Extremely Excited [95%]
Possible failures: Risk of dreamer realizing that they are inside a dream; disparity between behavior of actor and the dreamer's image of that character
Failure potential: Moderate
"Whaaa-!" Martia was...startled, to say the least, by the removal of her mask. It didn't hurt...physically. Emotionally, now there was nothing to stop anyone from seeing her embarrassment of the situation. Fortunately, Incognito didn't seem to notice, and simply questioned her identity. ...Like she was going to come out and say 'Why no, my name's Martia, and I just look like Red Nova' at this point, since his...yeah...was currently swallowed up by her chest. "O-Of course I am! Why wouldn't I be?" Who else would be insane enough to do this? ...No one answer that.

The dream area seemed to clarify itself a bit more, making it even more clear where they were, exactly. Also, her partner in...whatever this was called at this point, had a new idea about the possible 'password'. "Deck...that'd make sense. Maybe I should-ahh!" Fate really had it out for her, it seemed, as her knee suddenly slipped a bit. She caught herself, but she lunged forward slightly in the process, resulting in quite a bit of force being exerted on Incognito...
Incognito laughed, shrill though it was, to make light of his earlier accusation. "Sorry, sorry, it's just, er, Red Nova smiles all the time, and you seem- er, well, that is, you haven't been smiling," he explained, breathing rapidly between words. "But that's terrible of me, to say that... I mean... with all of this you're having to do... it's stupid to think you'd smile right now," he apologized, still stuck in the throes of guilt and unworthiness. One part of him appreciated it at least and if Martia had chosen this moment to smile, it would only make the next moment more furious, as Incognito's courtesy lost its last battle against his indulgence, the final push from Martia's boobs doing him in.

The inconsistency of the releases spoke to someone realizing they were doing something terribly wrong and trying to stop, but then rethinking their decision every other second as they missed the feeling. Thankfullly, the oversized mound of Martia's boobs made it hard to see what was happening and the new substance just mixed in with the soap already lubricating the area between them, but he kept going for a surprisingly long time, shouting awkwardly and struggling with his "take it out or leave it in" conundrum. "Oh-sorry, gosh, sorry sorry... Ooooh God, sorry," he murmured, finding it hard to stop. "I'm sorry, it's just... y-your face was pretty a-and, and your boobies, um, your breasts, are so soft, I couldn't help it," he explained rapidly. "I can't believe I just... with Red Nova..." he murmured quietly, starting to look dizzy.

Around them, almost all of the cards had disappeared, leaving just a single deck of cards. The water had left the tub and the ceramic had become decrepit and cracked, making it look like something that was simply trash, left in a back alley. Martia would have to be careful how she moved, or she'd reveal her more intimate area to Incognito when she stood up... if she was even worried about that any more. Out of the Re-Collection shop, a jingle began to drift into the alley, sung by a sing-song lady and a few other soulful-sounding males:

"Is this your caa~aaa~aaa~aaard?
(Re-Collection! Re-Collection!)
Wheeere ever you aaa~aaa~aaa~aaare!
(Re-Collection! Re-Collection!)
Yooou'll always reeemeeeember...
Your first time!
Re-Collection~!"

The song was on topic, at least. Incognito seemed to have a hard time thinking up how to come back from popping his champagne inside Red Nova's bosom. Martia, for her part, would find that the dream meter appeared to be losing its mind almost as badly as Incognito was. A flashing HUD light was trying to warn her to wake up Incognito as hard as it could, but she'd probably not really even know how to do that, short of asking Leslie to tell Heidi to wake him up. Also, perhaps interestingly, it turned out that "dream failure" didn't automatically jack out either the actor or the dreamer... Both of them stayed in the same awkward position. Presumably, the "failure" came in when Incognito hit the wet dream portion of his wet dream and failed to wake up from it.

"At least... we solved the mystery, right?" Incognito asked in a quiet voice, almost as though he was talking to himself, while still tucked into Martia. "The deck of cards and the song... that should open up Recall's laboratory," he clarified. "Thank you, Red Nova... And... Am I dreaming?" he asked, tilting his head slightly and squinting. "Can I even ask that, if I'm actually in a dream?"

Dream State: [Reset dream state and dream meter]
Possible failures: MISSED WAKE UP POINT. WAKE UP NAVI. MISSED WAKE UP POINT. WAKE UP NAVI.
Failure potential: Failed, abort
...Even though he was clearly enjoying it, Incognito was still thinking of her dignity, at a time like this. Martia managed to let out a genuine small smile out of empathy...but her slip up proved costly for that, as that proved to be the last straw. She couldn't actually see what was happening, since she was blocking her own view, but she could certainly feel it. It lasted longer than she thought it would, since based on what she heard men did that sort of thing really quick...granted, she hadn't heard much, since Leslie wasn't into it, to say the least.

But eventually, he stopped, and he immediately seemed...well, he was going rather nuts about it. She sighed, and shook her head at that. "It's okay. It's not like it was against my will or anything." If anything, it was her own idea...and it even worked. "...And you did it because my body made you happy, right? Then that sounds like a job well done in my book!" If nothing else, at least she didn't have to be self-conscious about herself...

With that, she stood up, making no effort to hide her lower feminine features. After what just happened, it seemed a little silly to be shy now. Out of morbid curiosity, she put a finger in between her breasts, and got some of the fluid mixture on it before taking it out and giving it a quick look. She didn't really expect this mission to end up being her first exposure to...well, the non-soap on her finger. ...Oh, and she got the one question she really didn't want to hear at the moment. "Um...that's sort of a trick question, you know? If it's a dream, I either ruin the moment we just shared, or I lie. If it's not, you either die out of embarassment, or I lie. No matter what, something awkward happens." As though something awkward didn't just happen. Too bad she couldn't ask for a towel...she could really use it before things started to dry. On the plus side, the momentarily silence let her mentally ask Leslie what she should do next. The Dreamscope was going haywire, so it certainly wasn't much help...
"Y-You wanted to do that?" Incognito asked, dumbfounded and perhaps twisting Martia's words a bit. Regardless, that seemed to help him perk up a bit... including one place that he really needed not to perk up any more. He couldn't help smiling as well, though bashfully. "Well, I mean... yes... It does make me h-h-happy," he managed to gulp out, his eyes taking a few more glances down at Marcia. "I think it would make anybody happy..." he murmured quietly.

Watching Marcia play with his ejaculate was a bit too much for Incognito; his dizziness increased as his body continued trying to prepare itself for a second round. He pressed both hands to his face, suddenly embarrassed again. "It was a moment... or a dream... right..." he repeated back, smiling and looking mighty disoriented. "Hey.. Red Nova, I'm... really happy right now," he managed to get out, before toppling backwards off the tub. His legs still hung over the side, framing Martia on both sides and leaving his surprisingly rejuvenated member sticking up in front of her, but the rest of him hit the alley pavement. If she looked over the brim, she'd see that he had indeed fainted.

This might be as good a time as any to leave; presumably Heidi would catch on, given Martia's message, and jack him out soon. There wasn't much left to do here but listen to a kitchsy jingle or top off Incognito, but he wouldn't even be awake to enjoy it this time. The foreign lady had even stopped beating on the door, finally.
With a declaration of happiness, Incognito lost consciousness, and awkwardly fell out of the tub. "Whoa! Are you all right?" Martia herself didn't realize the second part until she leaned over and looked at him. Out like a light. ...Sorta, anyway. Thanks to how he fell, it was a bit hard to notice that he wasn't very faint down there. ...Well, this was awkward.

Unless she wanted to use Incognito's body to give herself a similar reaction to what she'd given him, there wasn't anything she could possibly do now. And...she really didn't want to do that. She looked at her fingers again, messing around a bit more with the substance on them. Did men really like breasts so much that just covering their man parts with them made them do that? ...Though, Leslie liked breasts, and she was pretty sure that if her lady parts wound up in between a pair, it wouldn't end up having a reaction like that. Maybe it was just a thing about the penis that made it happen? ...She couldn't really comprehend it.

...Huh? Seemed like Leslie had activated the jack out protocols. Thank the heavens, it was all over. She became a beam of light, and disappeared from the Dreamscape. Curiously, it was still pink, despite the fact she wasn't wearing anything...

(JACKING OUT)