The Shamus Austin Mall-Net

"It is still early, Dear Miss Hyde. I fully expect we shall see body parts touching other body parts in yet further unexpected ways as we continue with Miss LushLady here," Sleuth responded with a bit of innuendo, as she was wont to do, even in cases where the situation wasn't quite so ripe for it. "But let's all try to remain women and not horses, shall we?"

Like Hyde, Sleuth found it somewhat difficult to focus on anything else while there was a massive array of tentacles all around them, each of them waiting to fulfill some erotic intent (or not waiting, as the case was with certain tendrils). It wasn't unusual for guys to go straight for her breasts when it came time to caress, and it seemed LushLady's tentacles were having a hard time stopping themselves from indulging as well. For that matter, their hostess' fingers were getting involved in much the same way. When it came to sexual intercourse, Sleuth's usual "type" was the nervous guy who had something to hide and thus might not be so focused or even experienced with love making, meaning she usually took the reigns and led things where she wanted them to go. Amazingly, LushLady seemed to trump even her in terms of experience and authority in this kind of business, so here, she'd be taking the unlikely role of sub to another's dom. It made everything even more exotic and exciting than it otherwise would be, and she therefore offered no resistance as LushLady groped her breasts, threatening to dispense with what little coverage she had.

Because three's a crowd but four's a party, Casey made her requested appearance as well, showing that she was perhaps enjoying the ride more than anyone so far. "That's the spirit," Sleuth joked, thinking to herself just how amazing it was that she suddenly found herself in the position that she did. "In a shopping center! Of all places! Bloody brilliant," she mused. She had to wonder just how long Casey was going to last, if she was going at things as eagerly as she was when the action was still rising. More importantly, though, it appeared that Damson's toy was nowhere in sight, even with the camera panning around behind the desk of Casey. According to Casey's words on her own preferences, they wouldn't find it hidden in her overalls (or inside her) either.

"I guess I gave Jocelyn a bad tip then. Ah well. If investigating a masturbating girl is the most awkward thing she does today, then I'll considering myself lucky," Sleuth reasoned. Then again, she'd dismissed Casey as the thief before and had turned out to be wrong. Who could say? The ideal resolution to the case would need to involve either physical evidence or a confession.

That last thought was about the final stroke of mission focus that Sleuth would be allowed before things got sticky, for lack of a better word. A sensation at Sleuth's groin told her that one of the tentacles was being playful; sure enough, the thing rose in front of her face, where Hyde was also currently situated, breathing heavily. Hyde took first taste of LushLady's substance, making a show of consuming it in a way that had crossed Sleuth's mind as well; after all, in her experience, it was a waste of a good opportunity to go for the tip when one had the whole shaft to work with. "Nice technique," Sleuth applauded her ally. "But watch how I, the consummate professional, handle the stiff ones!"

Sleuth grabbed hold of the tendril between them using one gloved hand, stroking it gently with her palm so that she could move quickly, but with sufficient friction. After rubbing it suggestively for a moment, as though she somehow had decided there wasn't quite enough rigidity to the appendage nor liquid adorning its end point, she lolled out her tongue in imitation of Hyde, then craned her neck to run it up the long body of the tentacle. For the coup de grace, while still working the shaft with one hand, she engulfed the tendril with her mouth and took it in deep, thrusting her head back and forth and keeping it held in place with her grip. Once she felt she'd gotten a sufficient load of the goo in her mouth, she withdrew, then tilted her head and slowly gulped it down. "That's how a lady does it-" she began to explain.

Either aroused by the display or having planned from the beginning, or perhaps not wanting to be outdone, Hyde grabbed Sleuth and went in for a kiss of her own. If Sleuth was more in her own mind, she'd reflect that she really hadn't pictured the two of them willingly sharing a smooch, given the foot they'd gotten off on earlier, but right now, she was pretty laissez-faire about it all. Knowing they couldn't really both be the aggressive one, Sleuth went on the receiving role, countering Hyde's lips as the two met and retracted, using her tongue where the opportunity presented itself. "You're much better... at this... than you are... medicine," Sleuth offered in encouragement, speaking between sessions. "Perhaps... this personality has some... advantages over... the other after all." Maybe she shouldn't be trying to fix what wasn't broken?

The two Netopian-inspired ladies were quickly turning Sherlock Holmes vs. Mister Hyde into Sherlock Holmes x Mister Hyde, with the aid of an arousing drug and a hundred-odd tentacles. LushLady would likely be giving herself another piece of the action as well, as no one wanted to be the third wheel in a threesome. The hotness of the liquid in Sleuth's mouth, along with the physical play she was receiving all across her body, was the most intense combination of erotic factors she could remember enduring for quite some time. "I can't be the first to orgasm, though... that's a matter of personal pride for me," she reminded herself. Along with the heat spreading across her body, Sleuth had begun to feel vaguely giggly, something that usually happened to her in association with drugs. This was not a surprise, but she couldn't help but laugh once she realized. "Hehehe... How are you... holding up... Miss Hyde? Room... spinning?" she inquired playfully, digging her fingers into the softness of the undersuit covering her partner's not inconsiderable buttocks. "You're the source... of a great mystery... and we'll get to the bottom of it together~"

Somewhere out there, somebody was still trying to do a GNA-sponsored mission... but whoever they were, they weren't present in the room currently.
As her two guests took their respective turns tasting LushLady's mind-altering nectar, the vine woman herself was paying close attention to each of them; now that they were loosening up more, it was beginning to look mostly like they were a couple, mostly interested in each other, so she kept her direct activity to a minimum, at least for now. Even so, a soft breath shuddered from her as Hyde licked back at the gentle touch against her lips, and her smile broadened.

The slim tendril that had unzipped Hyde's front was now setting to work on the clasps below, and seemed to have called in the help of a second slim feeler, and they were proving to be every bit as dexterous and nimble as they were delicate; it only took a few moments unmolested for them to get things unfastened, if they were allowed to, before a small assortment of agile vines, mostly from LushLady's shoulders, wove their way in under the garment from various directions, sliding against Hyde's skin, and lifting in ways that tugged softly, attempting to remove the top. the action wasn't forceful, and Hyde herself would need to move her arms to allow it, but if she did let it go ahead, they would show themselves quite strong enough to get the job done and the top folded aside with the rest.

More had crept around from below, and were slipping tips into the sides of her briefs as well, tugging and toying, though it was obvious that these ones were mostly just playing; they could tease and fondle all they liked, unless they had hitherto undiscovered side-ties, the tendrils weren't going to be able to remove her lower garments positioned as she was. They were quite thorough, though, running probing tips across the surface of her briefs, right up to the point of curling about where the body of the thicker tentacle pressed against her heat, as well as dipping playful tips inside the band at various teasing places... if the undies did possess any kind of easy release or drama clasps, the small feelers were most certainly going to find them before long.

More interesting things were going on above, however, and Hyde's first taste of the nectar would prove interesting; as expected it bore the same sweetness that matched the scent filling the air now, but as well as that, perhaps as a nice balance that prevent the sweet from being cloying, it came with a light, airy, citric flavour too, and it created a warm tingling on the lips and tongue that gave a dangerously 'more-ish' sensation. The effects, though, if there were any, weren't immediately overt; like most intoxications, they started off subtly, and would probably take at least a short while to really ramp up.

As she got her first taste, Sleuth was making a show of one-upping the other woman, getting right into her dose with liberal enthusiasm. Behind her, LushLady shivered, letting a small hum escape her lips and the hands on Sleuth's breasts gripped a little firmer in reaction to the detective's attention; while Sleuth wasn't able to suck any additional fluid from the focus of her attention, the tentacle did respond to her enthusiasm with a continually replenishing film of the stuff, exuding from all over the end part of the vine. It spread further as well, until, by the end, almost a foot of the tendril was showing up thoroughly slicked and slippery. amidst her quiet groan, a few more of the uncountable tentacles began to play more eagerly in the area around Sleuth's chest, seeking clasps to undo and hooks to unhook, showing quite a pronounced urge to pull her bra free and get rid of it.

Even while this went on, however, more and more layers of sensation were adding themselves into the mix; a gentle tendril curled around one of Sleuth's ears, then wormed its way down the side of her neck slowly. another one dragged across her middle, making something akin to a hug that tightened briefly while LushLady herself pressed in against Sleuth's back. The tendril that they had both sampled directly began to withdraw, sliding itself across both women's lower places as it did, but it paused again as the slippery end found heat on either side. Instead of removing itself completely, now, the slicked end... writhed. Firmly in the fairly tight gap between their groins, it rolled back and forth, swishing and curling for many more seconds, pressing itself, and it's intoxicating fluid, very thoroughly over both women's remaining undergarments. Depending on the fabric and material in question, there was the very real possibility that, the more saturation occurred, the more some of the plant-woman's juice was going to seep through the remaining defences to find skin... though even if it couldn't, the thought of that possibility might be exciting to some.

In case these various stimuli weren't enough, however, Hyde was busy upping her game further, coming in for a kiss and a sharing of their first taste together. As LushLady had warned, or perhaps promised, everywhere that the fluid touched would be feeling an inward-sinking warmth and tingle, irrespective of anything that the drug was actively doing, and locking lips with each other was only going to feed that effect; no matter how either of them usually felt about kissing other girls, there was no denying that the sensation itself was good... very, very good.

Not one to miss out, LushLady was still enjoying her own explorations even as this went on; she no longer kept her aroused tentacles away from the women, and each place they dragged the film of her touch left behind that same needy warmth that begged for more touches, made all the more pressing by the heavy humid thickness in the air, a scent and taste both sharp and sweet that made one feel refreshed, but also craving more. The lighting had gradually dimmed a little more, scarcely moor than low mood-lighting now, and it encouraged each of them to pay even more attention than usual to their other senses... physical sensation chief amongst them.

The first extra addition to their extended kissing was a tentacle coming from somewhere to Sleuth's left, which ran a toying spiral around her left breast, sneaking under her bra if it still remained, and moving more freely if it didn't, but relentlessly zeroing in on the detective's nipple. The trail of heat followed it, making the spiral bur in a way that almost demanded a hand to touch it... somewhere along the way, Lush's left hand had vanished from the mix, though it would be hard to notice when. The tip of the tentacle finally circled firmly at its goal, covering the sensitive area as it flicked back and forth.

Over the other side, Hyde would find several more tendrils creeping up behind her, each about as thick as a finger or two. Some dragged lines down her back, and she'd feel the heat of them if she had allowed the removal of her top, while several more came up from below, playing along with sleuth's own grip on her rump, only from beneath, before they drew in, tracing firmer, more suggestive lines along the insides of her thighs, moving toward,s yet still stopping short of the core of her head. A couple dipped lower to offer the same coursing touch to Sleuth's things, where they could get at them, though the thicker tentacle still played vigorously at the point where their groins might otherwise join.

Through this, LushLady herself said nothing, relaxing into the flow of the atmosphere as she watched, and played, with hungry eyes.

"And you're... bloody better at it'n a... detective..." Hyde gasped around her spit trading, moving one hand up to curl into Sleuth's hair, as though she were going to try and move her head away. After another unbroken minute longer, she finally backed away, running her tongue slowly across her lips and breathing heavily. "Or, at the very least... I feel you're devoting more energy to it? Since you've been such a good girl, so focused on the mission... why don't I reveal a little more?"

The Navi grinned, raising her arms and allowing what would happen to happen... in this instance, what was happening was her shirt being lifted up and off as she allowed it. Predictably, as soon as the shirt released them, gravity took hold over her sizable breasts. They were now fully exposed, and she allowed them to bounce back down to resting position with another deep gasp. "How about it? You're the detective, here... any leads? Any hot takes you want to share?" She laughed to herself again. Her laugh was no longer a deep chuckle, but more of a brazen cackle, which seemed to suit her a bit more naturally as an expression of pleasure. From the environment and heat alone, her body was already lightly glistening with sweat.

Hyde seemed to be reclining a bit now, grabbing some of the tentacles her hands had run over and rubbing them over her body herself. "Mmm... you know? I've always fantasized about this... being in the middle of work, and continuing about it while, suddenly, finding myself surrounded by a bloody wall of ding-dongs! All of them rubbing it while I go on trying to work, like a good little doctor... I like these little ones... and these big, thick ones... and I really like these strangely-shaped ones... and this especially long one..." Hyde made a point now of wrapping her lips around as many different ones as she could now, her mouth becoming messy with the liquid as she didn't bother to clean it.

As she continued talking, her eyes seem to have grown far away. The thick vine at her groin seemed to be doing a number on her ability to concentrate. It didn't look like she'd reverted back to her other state: her eyes were still colorful, but not bright. "Yes, I... I'm working now, aren't I? As well as I can remember... I should still be in my office, seeing a patient at about this time... since I'm... such a good doctor... Hmhm... Mhhmaaahaah, does that mean all of these are his?! Or did he bring friends? But, hmmmmm.... why would I not be working... was it that last surgery I performed..."

The light seemed to flash back into Hyde's eyes, and a big, goofy grin crawled its way across her face, made grotesque by all the uncleared fluid. "Hey, now, I'm trying to be an exciting mystery for you, and here you are indulging in your base desires! Shameful," she teased, glancing obviously at Sleuth's hands on her behind. "Well. If that's the mystery you're interested in..."

The Navi wiped a hand across her mouth, which only did the job of cleaning it halfway. She hastily licked the rest up, gulping it down as she kept moving. Hyde attempted to pull one leg from around Sleuth, now sitting sideways with her legs over a chair arm. This only put her halfway to her destination, though. She continued turning until she was sitting in Sleuth's lap with her back turned to the other woman. "Why don't you show me the extent of your investigative skills? Show me just how far down you want to go... are you all talk and no tongue, hmm?"

At this stage, the Navi was abandoning subtlety. Furthermore, she was throwing caution to the wind in more ways than one. The Navi attempted to rise up on Sleuth's legs and, putting a lot of faith in LushLady's powers, consideration, and preemptive thinking ability, leaned forward on what she was counting to be a wall of vines to support her upper body. If it worked, this would mean she was both completely surrendering her exposed chest to them, and no longer doing much of anything to guard her tight bottom half from being tugged down. On the other hand, if it didn't work, she was going to go straight to the floor, and perhaps be taking a nap earlier than she'd expected... but then, maybe her medical experience would finally come in handy. She was counting on being propped up, but failing that, if she was at least to be gently set to the floor, she would press her hands on it and keep her own hips bottom-up in Sleuth's lap. "Don't lolligag, now... I'm a bloody famous doctor, you know... supposed to be curing memory dump for all of Navikind... this afternoon..."
The mission briefly returned to Sleuth's mind, but not in a professional sense. She found herself with a vulgar joke in mind, that they really ought to tell Damson they'd found her a better sexual stimulant than the toy she'd lost. "After all, the net component already had a demonstrated, profound effect on an operator as well," she thought privately, although she wished she could voice the joke.

Still, a dirty joke would hardly be the most erotic and unmentionable element of the situation at hand, no matter how scandalous. At this time, it was clear that both girls had now had their underwear infiltrated by LushLady's exploratory tentacles; especially to Sleuth, the sensation at her breast was too fantastic to avoid letting out a faint, exhilarated gasp. So rare was it that she found another with real technique, that she couldn't help but be excited and anticipatory. On that note, Hyde wasn't doing badly herself, even if her yapping seemed to persist during. Sleuth supposed she couldn't complain; she was pretty much the same way herself.

Like Hyde, Sleuth soon had her last element of upper body coverage stripped from her, revealing nothing that would surprise anyone at this point, but still a pair of things that might further excite somebody. "Oh, pish tosh! Nobody has ever accused me of being a 'good girl' before!" the detective guffawed. "But my dear girl, who does not fantasize about something like this, at least privately? The only difference is we're right here in the middle of it, doing it together!" That said, it didn't sound like Hyde's ramblings referring solely to a tentacle adventure... it sounded like she was describing a scene. Clearly, the hallucinations were affecting her rather profoundly, perhaps since she didn't have so much experience with being under the influence of drugs herself.

It was hard to listen, though, when Sleuth had so much else to think about; she wasn't exactly grasping at every vine she could get her hands on like Hyde was, but she was finding herself unable to resist pulling her partner's hips in a succession of thrusts, so that Hyde and her lower bodies would sandwich the tentacle between them, further intensifying the pressure it was already producing by slapping and thrashing between the two of them. She bit her lip and grinned in spite of her foolishness, realizing that this truly was one way of pleasuring herself that she'd never tried before, and a disturbingly effective one. Another great observation for her memoirs, surely.

Hyde had other ideas, however; no one would accuse her of being stagnant. The sometimes-doctor positioned herself in such a way as to offer Sleuth her bottom, also giving a vulgar suggestion as to what she expected Sleuth to do with it. This amused the detective, who grinned and gave her partner a playful couple of slaps on the bottom. "I told you I'd get to the bottom, didn't I? Ah, that was a bad one, I apologize," she chuckled, finally taking the opportunity to grasp the disheveled, single remaining article of clothing that her new friend wore. "Let's not mention this when it comes to discussion of my professional technique or how I treat my investigation subjects, hm?" With that, she wriggled her fingers playfully, then began to pull the fabric away from Hyde's bottom, as much as she could manage given their position. Sleuth beamed, seeming pleased with the outcome. "My tongue, eh? My, we're fostering quite a professional relationship here, Miss Hyde."

Again, with painstaking slowness, Sleuth raised her partner's lower body, wrapping her bare arms against the pale, thick thighs and keeping her hands upon the hips. Another silly giggle escaped her as she extended her tongue, beginning to put her face down towards her partner's exposed buttocks...

Sleuth did indeed end up lolligagging, as she was suddenly struck with a major break-through: Hyde's hallucinatory story was actually sounding as though it could have some insightful basis in reality, perhaps shedding some light on her past. "A famous doctor... focusing on curing memory dump for all of Navikind? Could it be that she was a victim herself? She may have either been researching it to attempt to cure herself as well, or perhaps even contracted amnesia during the course of her experiments to cure it! Fascinating, absolutely fascinating!" With stars in her eyes, Sleuth paused above her partner's prone bum with her tongue hanging out like a dog's. More disturbingly, from this position, Hyde could tell that the development of the mystery, either in combination with their activities or in spite of it, was making her react more strongly than anything so far. The wet fabric at the front of her bikini bottom thrust back and forth in a grinding motion against Hyde's gut.

"This is perfect!" Sleuth giggled, feeling spoiled rotten at her ally having spilled such a critical mystery detail, all because she wasn't experienced in dealing with drug spells. "If only she had my resume!" the detective thought, now laughing openly and still not having actually done what Hyde asked her to with the gift of her bottom. "Oh, to think that we arrived here, from something so silly as a stolen personal massage device!" she guffawed, turning her head to LushLady with tears of laughter in her eye and spilling more of the beans than she ought to. "This is a lot more fun than some silly old toy, don't you think? Who would bother taking something like that!? Bahahaha! Oh, dear, Lush, I'm going to need a little spot of tea to clear the taste from my mouth in just a moment. I don't suppose you'd spot me one, would you?"
As the two ladies got more into each other and more caught up in the intoxicating haze of LushLady's touch, the plant woman moaned and hummed softly to herself, apparently enjoying the contact each of her tendrils was getting every bit as much as they were dishing out. She let out a particularly luxuriant sigh when Hyde took a taste of one of the thicker, more textured vines that she managed to lay hand on, but amongst everything else it was just another sound of pleasure in a rising chorus. The faint sheen of sweat beginning to cover each of their skin only seemed to increase the spread of her intoxicating nectar; it mixed with their perspiration, and the sense of needy, craving head spread all the more rapidly out form anywhere her juice touched skin.

While the two exchanged slightly drug-addled nothings with one another, more of her tendrils began to caress their bodies, not just gunning for the more sensitive zones, but drawing caressing lines and trails all over them; backs, sides, arms, legs, no part of either woman was left alone now, and it seemed as though there were very few tendrils left that weren't sporting a heavy dose of the arousal-inducing fluid whenever they went, now. If either of them were paying attention to their host, they might notice that she had moved around from massaging and caressing Sleuth's shoulders and chest, to standing in front again, watching the pair with heavy breathing. If someone was really looking, even in the low light, they might notice that the woman's thighs were more or less soaked by this point, and the flush of her skin was spreading out from her chest and groin to create an artful blush over much of her body.

The think vine pulled away from their groins as Hyde began to move, and instead Sleuth would find a new pair beginning to pull and tug hungrily at the sides of her bikini bottoms; unlike the teasing, questioning tugs from before, this was a much more determined advance, and the tentacles were wielding more strength than Sleuth might have anticipated: they were very much going to get her knickers off unless she made a deliberate move to prevent them. A third tentacle snaked its way into the side of the undergarment, thrusting through cleanly and dragging a long stretch of very slick tentacle directly across the sensitive skin beneath, before curling around to bunch up the groin of the offending undergarment and assist the other two in dragging it away. The touch of LushLady's nectar so directly against that particular area created a more pronounced effect than any touch yet, amplifying the hot ache and need for more to new heights.

Sleuth might not have been in a position to respond properly, however, since she was busy getting a face full of Hyde's teasingly offered behind. As Hyde moved, LushLady had closed her eyes, leaning her head back with a long, pleasured moan that was accompanied by the sound of slick flesh rubbing and sliding against slicked flesh. What was more difficult to see, however, was the way in which a second row of tentacles had forced their way out from her shoulders, underneath the first, and more had emerged along with them, creating a pair of thick rows down the centre of her back. a similar ting had happened around her legs, just above each knee, and all of the new additions had emerged completely wet and dripping in her fluids. the leaped up and around her body, questing towards the two women just as eagerly as LushLady's eyes raked them. The small garden of tentacles surrounding them had swiftly grown to a forest.

As such, when Hyde had turned completely and let herself fall forward, it wasn't so much that she was caught by a wall of vines, but rather, a pair of thick tentacles had twisted in from each side, coiling firmly around each wrist and wrapping their way down her arms, so that her fall ended in a strong suspension. the two vines took her weight easily, leaving the doctor's chest to swing free below, where a small mass of LushLady's thinner feelers flicked, tickles and tweaked at them, occasionally lifting or squeezing them in between. the tips of each arm-binding tentacle brushed playfully at Hyde's neck and cheeks, stroking and rubbing their fluid into her skin, while, if she reached for it, Hyde would also find at least one other slippery tentacle end for each of her restrained hands to hold onto or play with. A hand on Hyde's chin was the other main contact, as the plant woman gently lifted her face to find her guest's eyes, looking down at her with a broad grin that showed her teeth. She was clearly panting and sweating, just like her guests, but she crouched just enough and tilted her head, offering Hyde a more direct kiss of her own. It would actually be pretty difficult to avoid the kiss, at this point, unless Hyde made a deliberate indication that she was trying to; her upper half was held in bound suspension, and Lush was guiding the position of her face quite directly.

"Ohh... I can't wait to taste both of you, dears...." the woman sounded like she was already in a state of ecstasy, but if she was, it certainly wasn't having any impact on her many and varied ministrations.

Some of those helpful actions included eagerly helping Sleuth get her partner's remaining modesty out of the way, eager little tendrils joining her hands in sliding the briefs down and away. somewhere in the midst of doing so, something slightly sneaky happened, though it would have been very, very difficult to actually trace it to any one culprit. Once the briefs had been slid down as far as they could comfortably go without forcing Hyde to snap her legs together, there came a discrete and very quiet 'snick' sound, from somewhere around the right side, and then the tension on Hyde's undies was gone and two of the vines pulled them off to the left and let them fall into the curl of her knee there. The tentacles helping Sleuth were all playing innocent in this regard, eager instead to begin stroking and caressing the presented woman's thighs and rump with great enthusiasm while sleuth herself prepared to make a more direct assault... though she teased even that with what must have seemed like a torturous delay to the waiting receiver.

More of the tentacles were beginning, slowly to curl their way up Sleuth's exposed legs now, making gradual coils as they climbed, and LushLady seemed to be losing the mental battle with preventing her own tendrils from reaching for her groin; a thick one from her waist ad wrapped itself around her middle once, and lain the tip downwards to cover the view of sex; instead, it was visibly pressed against the area, curling all the way underneath, and had begun to slide up and down slowly. Another pair seemed intend upon encouraging Sleuth to dive on in, twin vines reaching over and gripping Hyde's buttocks, squeezing them invitingly and pulling up to better offer and expose the offered prize for her. For all that LushLady herself seemed to be practically breathless for it, she was also taking her time and building both women up; she hadn't responded to Sleuth's little slip about their search, but arguably, the woman was about as caught up in the play as both of her guests were, by this point. By now, whatever they were each experiencing under the effects of her touch would be growing stronger and more pronounced, and each extra contact with her nectar was only speeding it up or increasing it more.

Hyde thought to herself that it wasn't quite fair that she was getting to be the middle in this threesome. Not being fully aware of the extent to which LushLady was micromanaging with Sleuth, she assumed that this position meant she was getting the bulk of the pleasure-receiving, relegating those two to whatever pleasure they could get out of giving. That said, she wasn't the type to considerately offer such things, so she kept her mouth shut.

The doctor had taken the plunge without realizing that LushLady's offer of protection was evidently a binding contract. As her arms were restrained and all of her sensitive areas were given more direct attention, Hyde began to pant and gasp more openly. Truly, from this position, there wasn't any modesty left, and even if there was, she'd be powerless to protect it. The thought, together with what was practically a full-body coating of her hostess's special lotion, was getting her even hotter. "S-Sleuth," she began, in the brief moments when she at least still had access to her own tongue, "I can't make any promises about... what other surprises you're going to find... if you keep hanging around there... there's some secrets I've been, ah, holding in-"

With that warning issued, Hyde lost the faculty of speech, as well, with LushLady giving her mouth something to be occupied with. Unable to move her head very freely, Hyde couldn't exactly go on the attack as she had with Sleuth, but she seemed perfectly happy to return the other woman's offense. The sensation of being felt over more or less her entire body was causing what portions of her could still move to buck dangerously. Her hips wiggled invitingly, especially if Sleuth hadn't yet taken her up on her offer.

The Navi found a brief opening to pull her head temporarily aside. She shouted a bit so Sleuth could hear her as well, in spite of the fact that LushLady's head was almost certainly right next to her ear. "Harder, bloody harder, dearies! Rougher! I didn't perform that bloody surgery... so I could get tickled by a bunch of schoolgirls! If you make me feel good enough... I might even tell you about my final successful surgery... that's get you good an' bloody wet, wouldn't it... you dirty woman?" With that, Hyde slacked the tension she'd used to pull her head away and opened her mouth wide, allowing LushLady to do with it what she would.
Not wanting to be a party-pooper, Sleuth lifted her bottom from her chair momentarily, allowing the tentacles to pull off her last remaining garment... apart from her gloves. That was just the way she liked it, though. While Sleuth hated to see a pair of cute panties ruined, she also acknowledged that a little panty-ruining was often part and parcel with spontaneous sex. The sensation of the burning liquid against her groin caused her to cry out in spite of herself; her face momentarily adopted a smile of senseless pleasure. "No good! I'm not going to be the first to go out," she reminded herself, clenching her hands more firmly around the soft skin of her partner's bottom. It sounded, from Hyde's words, like she was little better off than Sleuth was. The detective giggled again. "Well, please, hold it in just a bit longer, if you can!" she teased, now running two joined, gloved fingers teasingly over the more sensitive areas Hyde had presented her.

Hyde may have been joking on her belief that receiving clues and new leads made Sleuth sexually aroused, but any doubt would be erased when she felt the detective's upper legs clenching tighter, pressing her thick thighs about Hyde's own midrift while Sleuth's wet groin ground against her belly, just shy of her lower body from their strange position. "I don't get that kind of offer from one of my targets very often, Miss Hyde! Just for that..." she finished, sweat dripping from her forehead and down the bridge of her nose. Said nose finally came into position, resting within the curve of Hyde's hips, while her lips and tongue took on an even more obscene role, stimulating the areas of Hyde's most private regions in turn. The detective's technique was remarkable, making one wonder if she really was better at this than her actual chosen profession. She didn't speak, as to do so now would be about as futile as if Hyde tried, if not more so. She moved one hand to begin to massage her own groin, finding that she had to have the stimulation, while steadying Hyde with the other free arm.

Just then, Sleuth's eyes widened; slightly off to one side, she'd seen Jocelyn's face for a moment, and it looked like her operator was alone with somebody else inside of a bathroom stall, dressed in nothing but her underwear. She was suddenly faced with the very real possibility that she was about to betray her role to protect client numero uno, the one whose father was paying an enormous sum to ensure that she wouldn't be taken advantage of (more than usual) in a shopping mall bathroom.

She tried to speak to call off the threesome, but her face and mouth were both utterly full of Hyde. Her gloved hands slapped on one of LushLady's thick, slimy tentacles and Hyde's butt in unison, as though she were making a wrestling tap-out, before joining together over Hyde's back in a "T" shape to indicate "Time Out!"
In what must have taken a very potent effort of willpower, or else have been a remarkably important and deep-seeded mental trigger, the realisation that her operator might really need a proper reign in led Sleuth to give whatever sign she could that a break was needed. As fixated as their host was on the pair, the other woman's quite deliberate actions weren't missed, and though the initial tapping only led the tentacles cradling Hyde's behind to pull back, while another pair on Slueth's shoulders held the detective firm to separate the two, the more distinct notification drew a warm chuckle from the plant woman.

"Hahhh.... I think someone needs a break. No need to rush to the end immediately..." She spoke this to Hyde more than Sleuth, still with their faces close; the other woman's urgent shouting had caused her to lean back a little, but not much more than that. Seeing that Sleuth needed a moment to compose herself, however, LushLady stood straight again... only she wasn't quite. In fact, she seemed to have partially reclined, stretching her arms above her head and raising one knee slightly. Clearly her feet weren't touching the ground any more, and it looked rather as though she was mostly suspended and supported by the various multitude of tendrils coming from her body. Many of them seemed to have pushed out further and further as she needed, seeming to grow longer wherever she wanted them to.

Similar to the tentacles that were snaking their way up Sleuth's legs, the pair that had been caressing and massaging her shoulders now wrapped more firmly, twining in outward curling loops down the length of each arm until their tips reached her wrists and could stroke the inside of each palm teasingly. They lifted her arms out to either side, firmly pulling Sleuth's hand away from its own ministrations in something of a 'you asked or it' deprivation. With a small sigh of something that might have been effort or, simply more pleasure, from the woman herself, LushLady's vines took the weight gently then began to lift.

Hyde, too, would find more of the surprisingly strong feelers reaching to encircle her in more places; the two thickest ones playing on her behind reached around and under, then took two curls around each thigh, while another made a pass around her middle, only to begin teasing very slowly at her groin, sliding with aching slowness back and forth over the peak of her womanhood and coating it further. Before any more time had passed, both women had their collective weights taken by the tentacles, and found themselves more or less free of worrisome things like 'furniture' or 'the ground'.

Hyde, she had supported in a more comfortable position, more balanced and even now, though still downward facing and with her sex on offer towards Sleuth; the tentacles taking the strain on her thighs kept them parted, while the one about her waist ensured that she kept her hips well raised for presentation, and while any joyful writhing or thrashing provided a deal of give and movement, the position itself remained very stable. Aside from the holding and supporting vines, several smaller ones were eagerly dragging slow, suggestive trails up her legs, tracing their way from more innocuous places on her calves and outer thighs, all the way up and inwards towards, but teasingly never quite reaching, her most sensitive places. A second tendril had reached underneath her exposed breasts, supporting her weight comfortably at the base of her ribs, while still allowing the more enjoyable parts of her chest to hang free for more tickling and teasing by smaller vines. Her arms were still held, but the supporting vines stopped at her elbows, leaving her free to reach or grasp as she wished with her forearms.

LushLady slipped in closer and reached down to stroke one hand over Hyde's hair while many of her wrist tendrils played around her ears, neck and back. The next thing the mad-woman would experience was a slight pressure from the other woman's hand on the back of her head and the realisation that the way LushLady had moved had left her reclining with one knee up and the other to the side, pulling Hyde's face towards what could arguably be called the most potent source of her nectar.

As she enticed the doctor to have a taste, LushLady looked over her body, past the other woman, towards Sleuth, who had called for a time-out. The detective had also been lifted and supported... some might be tempted to say restrained, of course... The vines cradling her arms had raised her up and held her away just slightly from Hyde's offered hind quarters; she could lean her head in and get back to it if she wanted, but their host had made sure there was ample 'breather' room, if it was needed. Her torso was largely free of supporting vines, and perhaps because of Sleuth's request, all direct attention to her body from the many tentacles had faded away. All that remained directly touching her now, as well as the ones supporting her upper body, was a pair of thick support vines holding her lower back and hips, wrapping in from either side but holding their tips upwards instead, to join the smaller ones playing with Hyde's breasts. The vines curling up her legs were holding them spread outward to each side and they were joined by two more that wrapped firmly around the bend of her knees and held her up.

The result was that Sleuth herself was in a partially reclined pose with her lower half beneath her mission partner, though not quite close enough to touch, and her knees pulled up to either side. This left her not only free of direct intimate contact, but also more or less unable to take care of the raw physical craving herself, unless she was practiced with self-induced no-contact stimulation... given the detective's skill in certain quarters, of course, she might well be. It also left LushLady's own womanly area, and by proxy Hyde's face, quite close to certain other sights worth seeing on the detective, but LushLady only let her eyes roll and bit her lip for a moment as she pulled Hyde's face closer against her. After another second of this, she looked back to Sleuth.

"Cooling down, sweety? Hahh... I doubt it. The longer you wait, the more you'll ache for it, you know... that's just the way it works. Do you want me to make you beg before I give it to you, dear, or are you ready for it now? If you want, you can close your eyes and focus on the feeling, the sensation... let my touch course through your body and weave its magic upon you..." Their host had a certain point; as much as she had immediately called off all the direct physical attention to Sleuth, the lover of brown was still quite covered in the slickness of her touch, especially around her happy places, and the physical craving it caused was only growing stronger. Of course, as soon as LushLady realised that Sleuth actually needed a moment to contact her operator, she would politely turn her attention back to Hyde for the time being... although, the tentacles didn't release her, and even as the detective said whatever she needed to to Jocelyn, she would find curious, over-eager and altogether irrepressible little tendrils of the slimmer variety creeping in to steal brief touches and teases while she tried to communicate. Nothing too overt or direct, but a slight brush around one nipple here, a single tendril dragging a solitary line up the inside of one thigh there, one playing delicately around the shell of her ear, then down into the soft of her neck.

While this was going on, Lush herself was looking back to Hyde with a grin. Her breath came in soft moans and panting in between all she had said, and the flush of her skin had spread until it practically joined up, but the words themselves still dripped with that sultry, in control hunger from earlier.

"Work hard, dear, and I'll give you the ravaging you want... get me to the point where I just can't hold back any more... and well, then I'll pound you in every way a woman can take it, until you go hoarse from screaming your joy..." Okay, that second half came out quite a bit more heated, enthusiastic and predatory than her earlier remarks.

Hyde's face took on an almost pained frustration as everything (for a brief moment, anyway) seemed to be backing up. "W-what's the deal with that love-tap, you bloody bastard? If you're going to cut the lip-service, the least you could do is actually tear it up!" she cried, incorrectly interpreting Sleuth's tap-out as attempted rough play. The doctor Navi was practically salivating for something to start stimulating her sensitivity again, and let out an unrestrained moan of pleasure when LushLady started rubbing it with a tentacle.

Indeed, the Navi was mostly awash in a sea of mirthful noises as she was lifted from the ground. Her hips thrashed a bit at the slightest brush now, or a full-bodied buck with each touch of her private regions. She glanced up at her hostess, looking initially unaware as her head was pulled forward. Realization quickly dawned on her, however, and it became clear she was salivating with even less restraint. She kept her brightly-flashing eyes locked on LushLady's now. Her mouth split into a huge grin as she let out a cackle. "I've not got any experience with this, but I've been told I'm quite the bugger... anyway, if you're still offering..."

The Navi used her hands to grab onto whatever purchase she could manage from her current position and pull her head a bit closer to her hostess. She opened her mouth wide, putting her gruesome row of upper teeth on full display as if to offer a final warning. Assuming the other woman didn't recoil in horror, she then proceeded to very softly clamp her upper row onto the flesh ahead of her, and her lower lips below. Of course, she had a gnarly upper row with pronounced incisors, but the Navi really did seem to have excellent bedside manner in this case: in spite of what anyone might have expected, her pressure was exactly calculated. In fact, she was ready to (and, in fact, would vehemently attempt to) pull back at the slightest suspicion that she was causing pain.

Of course, pain wasn't what she was trying to cause at all. With her mouth now in position, the Navi went to work with her tongue. As she said, she really didn't have experience with this particular act, but she appeared to be an enthusiastic student. She couldn't help but feel like if she enjoyed this, she was really spoiling herself with her first time. It wasn't going to be every partner who tasted like sweet, fruity nectar in this area...

The Navi temporarily backed away and shuddered, an absolutely insufferable burning sensation overtaking her lower region so long as it wasn't getting properly stimulated. The Navi rubbed her legs together restlessly (or tried to, since her binding might well make that impossible) in an attempt to relieve it, or at least, to communicate it. She gave her would-be mistress a pained look, failing to find any words around the goop that still lay thick in her mouth. If the other woman indicated there was more to be done, she'd get right back to it. The Navi's desires to tease, to prank, to wise-crack, and to menace all felt like a thin layer under an overwhelming desire to simply be taken. Roughly, if possible.
"Oh, hush, you spoiled thing, you!" Sleuth scolded, rolling her eyes. She was thankful that LushLady had given her a brief time-out to speak to Jocelyn and took advantage of the moment to make sure her operator was alright... but was she really getting a time out? As hard as she was trying to keep a straight face, the drug was still making her want to giggle and, more worryingly, masturbate. Worse, she couldn't really reach her groin to take care of the latter part, so she was stuck awkwardly trying to brush against anything in range. Thankfully, Jacky seemed to have Jocelyn in hand, perhaps better than Sleuth herself ever had, so she decided she could refocus her attention on the threesome.

LushLady had taken to dominating, as Hyde seemed to be a very natural sub, but Sleuth was finding it a bit hard to get into the "you have to beg for it" routine. She just wasn't the begging type; she was used to being the one begged for. That said, she did have an itch that needed to be scratched, so to speak, and she couldn't just ignore it. "Well, you do have enough willies for the both of us, so don't keep me waiting!" she laughed, although just watching her lower body would make clear the amount of mental distress she was in. Sleuth was beginning to think that LushLady craved others needing her almost as much as others craved her themselves, given how into it she'd become and how much she was talking up the dependency aspect. She sounded pretty proud of it.

That said, she had every right to be proud, as Sleuth was both unholy aroused and feeling desperately in need of further stimulation. "Alright, alright, I'll play along," she sighed, trying to sound less needy than she felt; she rubbed her bare feet against the tendrils holding her, finding that was close to the only sensation she could get right now on her own, with all else being what the miniature tentacles chose to provide her. "I'll say it: I would certainly fancy a good shag right now! Please, won't you give me the full experience, so that I can add 'phytophilous' to the long list of my demonstrated sexual traits?" Getting a move on again, she lifted her head as much as she could to use her own mouth on Hyde's lady parts again, as best as she could from that angle; she'd have to move from a back assault to a frontal one. Overall, the picture was pretty obscene, between her actions and those of Hyde.

Really, she wasn't sure if she was going to have the motivation to find a personal massager after this finished. She'd really recommend that Damson just learn to do it the way Casey did it; Sleuth couldn't imagine a masturbation aid more effective than having unrestricted access to watching a navi like LushLady entertaining clients in the way she chose to.
While Sleuth made sure everything was still okay back in the world of mission-oriented people, and tired hard not to show just how deviously her various suitors were teasing and titillating as she talked, LushLady was occupying her main body with Hyde. Her breath caught sharply as the other woman prepared to attempt this new activity, but the gasp became a long, low moan of pleasure once she got going. Even without any particular refinement or established skill, it seemed their hostess was eager enough that Hyde's enthusiasm for her task was quite sufficient. The small, dainty triangle of hair above proved no real concern, as Hyde found that the folds of skin beneath were flawlessly smooth, surprisingly taut and liberally coated in the dangerously delicious nectar. The latter most feature only grew more and more pronounced as the doctor worked, and it tingled on her lips and cheeks, and much of the rest of her face too.

A particularly pronounced moan of joy from their hostess was accompanied by an incidental tightening of most of both women's restraints. Nothing uncomfortable, but notable all the same. LushLady's head had rolled upwards, her eyes closed. Sleuth was ready to beg for more, in her own professional way, and it seemed like LushLady herself was on the edge of losing her cool. The intoxicating scent of her nectar was thick and heavy, and everywhere that her tentacles bound each woman, they slid and shifted, coiling further or pulling away in a way that served to rub ever more of the slippery stuff into everyone's skin. Her hips rolled in small, helpful circles and by the time Hyde pulled back to see if she'd done enough, the plant woman had brought her head forward to looked down at her two guests; her eyes were open now and there was something of a pink haze glowing within them.

Alongside all the other minor touches and teases, several smaller vines twined through the mass of restraining tentacles to reach towards each lady's intimate areas; unfortunately, none of them seemed to be quite going for the goal box just yet. Rather, as LushLady panted heavily in front of them, then thin tendrils reached delicately around the outer folds, spreading and displaying. For Sleuth, who couldn't see what was going on down there, this borderline tease was probably a maddening promise, given the needful movements of her hips, though for Hyde, they only served to give Sleuth better access to her pleasure centres... but not for much longer.

Around the ladies, several of the thickest vines bore a somewhat less smooth texture, compared to the rest; these were the biggest and thickest of them, and so far any incidental touches or caresses from either lady had managed to draw particular reaction from their hostess. It now became apparent why: all around the pair, the sound of wetness and splitting plant-flesh could be heard. LushLady moaned, her body writhing slowly in its cradle of vines as each of the textured vines split at the tip, separating into quarters and beginning to open. They peeled back, flaring into broad four-petalled flowers that bore a deep crimson inner colour. On their own, they were probably quite pretty, and possibly sexual-looking, if it were in any other circumstance... for now though, what was liable to garner more attention was the centre of each flower. If the split sheath of the vines were petals on a flower, then the thick, twitching extensions that the peel-back had revealed would probably be thought of as stamens. They were a delicate shade of pink, fully lubricated with Lush's nectar and unquestionably phallic, so thinking of them as such was, in all probability, incredibly apt. Each stamen was an intimidating eight inches from slightly bulbous tip to the point where it seemed to connect to the peeled back petals... but that was no guarantee they couldn't peel further, or extend in some other way.

"Oooh... no more toying..." These words were more of a growl than anything the plant woman had spoken so far; she sounded positively ravenous, and the vines holding each woman subtly took firmer grips.

A normal vine crept around the side of Sleuth's face, snaking its tip into the corner of her mouth and then pulling her head away from Hyde's hind quarters as it sought to begin fellating itself enthusiastically with her lips. It would prove difficult to resit the intrusion at this point, though the tip would never press far enough to cause discomfort, but along with it came a steady stream of the intoxicating drug delivered directly into Sleuth's throat. In reality, though, her head was being pulled away so that one of the prominent flower vines could take position before Hyde's womanhood instead, lining itself up while the tiny feeler vines held everything open, rubbing the end about her entrance once, then plunging deep without any further warning. It wasn't slow, nor gentle, and it didn't hold back, pressing all the way until the petals of the flower pressed firmly against Hyde's behind and seemed to curl about, hugging it tightly. If she was taking note, the intruder was textured and rough, firm but just a little bit flexible. It was fortunate that it was as thoroughly slicked in the slippery nectar as it was; if the doctor wasn't used to such girthy visitors, the stretch, and indeed the depth, would both have been quite a challenge. As it was, any discomfort either woman might feel as this stage of the adventure began was very thoroughly muted, perhaps dulled by a natural property of the nectar, or perhaps just washed out by the level of drug already in each of their systems.

If Sleuth was watching on, she might experience a strange moment of sensory alignment with Hyde; even as she could see this forceful taking of her friend, the detective herself would feel the exact same sensation thrust upon her in perfect unison, down below. In their drugged state it might make for an interesting observation, to see such a thing happening to a friend, and to feel it happen at the same time. Just the same, though Hyde couldn't see what going on for her, a glance downwards would give her a very clear show of Sleuth's experience, occurring in time with her own. On each of them, the flowers made a cross about their nether regions, petals curling about thighs and buttocks and holding tight. It was surely no chance that this exact position left each woman's most sensitive external point, just above, neatly cleft in the 'v' where two petals joined up, and the sides of the vine parts rippled and pulsed as they rubbed, adding another level of all-points stimulation to the mix.

LushLady had gasped, crying out with ecstasy at this first taking, but clearly she wasn't even remotely close to done. Each of the entrenched tentacles began to thrust and rub, curling and bending as they did. The hugging flower petals didn't lift away, but maintained a firm lock onto each woman while, inside, the tools of wanton pleasure seemed to recede and dive deep again, gaining pace and intensity with each plunge. Lush moaned again, louder this time, and smaller tendrils began to rake at both women, not rough by comparison to her main vines, but firmly enough to drag trails across any stretch of exposed skin they could find. With the occasional vine sliding between them still, Sleuth and Hyde would soon find themselves pressed closer together, the gap closed as their bodies were pressed and rubbed together by the holding vines, each woman's knees pulled back and apart to best expose them, and letting them lock heels about one another if either of them were so incline. The slight shift made it easier for either of them to reach the others chest assets, too, if they had the wherewithal to attempt it; surprisingly, given Lush's overt hunger now, any vine that was hindering of one of her guests questing for the other would swiftly get itself out of the way. As the pace grew rapidly more fervent, thrusts rocking their bodies back and forth against one another, their hostess transitioned from long, luxuriant moans and groans into shorter, harsher gasps and cries.

All around them, there were several more flowers than hadn't dipped their stamens yet, though there were, perhaps, limitations on where they could go... if either woman had any entrances into their person that they didn't want to receive a guest, it would likely be best to speak up quickly, presuming either of them were in a clear enough frame of mind to even do so: it looked as though LushLady was ready to begin bringing in more, and chances were her approach was going to be distinctly no holds barred... or perhaps, in this case, it really should be no holes barred.

Hyde winced in a look of frustration that seemed only half-aware as Sleuth began begging as instructed. "Hey, detective! If you've got time to move your bloody mouth, move it for me, huh?!" She gave a twitchy smile again as Sleuth did just that, with LushLady briefly doing her part to enable it. She kept on this dreamy expression even a while after Sleuth's head had been removed, cackling like a witch at the situation that was unfolding around her. "Ooh... it looks like you have some irritation in that area... you gonna let me give you something for it, Dearie?" She let her cackle die into a brief giggle, her eyes widening a bit in anticipation. "Or are you gonna guooooagh!!" the Navi suddenly exclaimed, as LushLady quit fooling around and got to the business.

In truth, while her physiology made it evident that Hyde wasn't a newcomer, neither was she evidently experienced in receiving such a large visitor. The Navi thought she'd been experiencing pleasurable stimulation before, but now, she thought better... rather, she felt better, barely thinking at all. The doctor was no longer speaking with proper words now, simply letting out exhilarated gasps and moans as LushLady went to work on her. As the intensity picked up, she began actually screaming in pleasure (as LushLady had expected, but perhaps earlier than she had anticipated). Her volume seemed to pick up and up to a hoarse pitch. Hopefully, LushLady's storefront shut out sound as well as light.

When their bodies were pressed together, Sleuth would find that Hyde seemed basically robbed of the ability to do anything but try to grasp whatever area she could manage as tightly as possible, as though hanging on for dear life. Her body was drenched in a blend of sweat and nectar.

The saliva glands seemed to be the first bodily function Hyde was losing control of, although there could be more to come. As she clenched her teeth in a grin, a thin bit of drool was mixing with the other fluids on her face at each of the corners of her mouth.
Regaining just a bit of control as she adjusted to the motions being forced upon her, Hyde managed to, with an effort, get her mouth open. Her head and eyes still wanted to roll back slightly, but her attention flitted back and forth to the various suitors ahead of her. She made a point to hold her jaws wide apart and wag out her tongue, hoping the gesture would be interpreted easily enough. "D-don'd pud tha had on, Deayie," she managed, her words muffled by her own focus on keeping her mouth open. "I need dish, pyeash!"
Ignoring the taunts from her partner, Sleuth broke into another giggling fit, sweating and smiling nervously as a veritable swarm of penile plant extensions unfolded around the two of them. The nervousness was not in anticipation of what was to come, but rather, the possibility that she might be getting spoiled by the mixture of bondage, wonton lesbian experimentation, and green tentacles that composed her current environment; how was she going to go back to regular masturbation after this? "Small wonder that this classy gal says her clients have a tendency to become addicted to the treatment," she thought to herself; that was about her last fully formed thought of the moment before the rest became ramblings. She watched a far too long, far too thick appendage stroke itself only once against Hyde's lower body, then vigorously insert itself, causing her partner's whole body to shudder. Sleuth thought she could imagine how it felt... actually, she didn't have, to, as she suddenly realized the same thing was happening to her. For a moment, she'd been numb to it, but once it got past the numb parts of her and those wanting attention, those newly heating up with the sensation of the nectar, her eyes widened and her mouth gaped. "Eureka!" she cried out in gross cliche around the nectar that now dribbled from her mouth, her massive breasts flapping as she curved her back as far as she could to throw back her head in ecstasy.

The net had a way of giving male navis rather pronounced genitalia; that was just the way of it. If a person was going to take the time to program their navis with genitalia, a design choice in and of itself, they were probably not going to go with anything either small or average. They'd go full-monty, so as to get the most out of the experience... should an experience ever come to bear. With that in mind, this was something entirely different; the pleasurable sting of the fluid, the guided precision of an instrument that is not attached beneath a flabby, slapping gut, and the unique feel of the tendril all came into play. It was unlike anything she'd felt before, and she could easily see it become dangerously addictive. Worse, the liquid had now permeated nearly every pore it was possible to reach, making her feel as though she was wrapped in a hot blanket of sex, soaking in a sauna of eroticism. She looked very much that way, coated in her own sweat, her partner's sweat, her partner's other vulgar juices, her own vulgar juices, and copious amounts of nectar, which were yet another lady's juices.

Laughter escaped Sleuth's throat at every thrust of the tendril inside of her, alternating thick moans and high giggles. Part of it was the bizarreness of the situation, but the other half of it was the drugs. In fact, looking around herself now, she witnessed a jungle, not a flower garden; she'd begun to forget where she really was. Fireworks were going off high in the sky... no, not far off, but right around them. Some noise was exploding so far off that it sounded muffled, and rainbow colored embers were scattering all around her in beautiful explosions. Every rough gesture had its own corresponding bloom of color and sound. Sleuth attempted to count them for a moment, but got up to eleven and then lost count. "Well, that number will just have to be left out of my memoirs!" she announced out loud, although no one else would know what she was talking about.

In the midst of the confusion, she heard with surprising clarity: Hyde had mentioned something about her hat. Why was that? She filed it away for later investigation.

Although Sleuth wasn't outwardly begging for more of the tendrils to be brought on, there was nothing to prevent them from bringing themselves on, and anywhere they might want to reach was quite accessible. She hadn't opened her mouth specifically to invite them in as Hyde had, but all the same, her mouth was hanging open from sheer slackness.
Half drowning in ecstasy and fireworks, stimulated near to melt-down and more or less completely disoriented, it would be clear to a calmer, more external observer why LushLady had put such clear safety warnings on her service. Between the addictive nature of the drug, the addictive experience itself, and the raw sensory overload it was causing on the mental processes, the idea that repeat sessions too close together might literally destroy someone's mind, wasn't as far fetched as it might have first seemed. But one good solid go... there was nothing dangerous with that, at least as far as LushLady seemed to think. As Hyde began to cry out her pleasure and Sleuth blissed out further and further, the plant women writhed and gasped, moans becoming cries in time with the vigorous, forceful hammering of her most involved vines.

Each one was pushing just as far as each woman's anatomy would allow, and thrusting against those bounds with more than a little pressure as the body of each stamen wriggled and thrashed inside; something that would normally have been quite uncomfortable or even painful in reality sent only more pleasure signals to each woman, awash in the nectar that blocked pain and caused ecstasy. Amongst other things, the sense of complete fullness would have been striking on its own, but the other flowers about them seemed impatient, and things were about to get fuller still.

If either woman was making any sort of truly coherent request of their hostess at this point, the woman herself seemed lost to it; her cradle of vines held and supported her body as she was wracked by the enjoyment of what she was doing, and neither Sleuths strange exclamations, nor Hyde's needy pleading, seemed to break through it at this point. Instead, as the back and forth thrusting of the two main penetrators continued to climb, more of the thinner, seeking vines began to probe each of their bodies more pointedly. The one that had been occupying itself with Sleuth's mouth made a better effort of it, almost as though it was trying to cut off her ability to do more with her lips than accept the attention, while the one that had been tickling and caressing Hyde's neck snaked up to delve into her waiting maw, sinking in and making sure to get the inside of her mouth and throat as well coated as it could... not that that was really any more possible at this stage.

These two only fed the two ladies their juice for a few more moments, before making way for the next pair of eager flowers. At Sleuth's end of the fun, the thick vine crept around from her left, tickling her cheek with its stamen before pushing it to her lips, then finally aligning itself more directly, so that the pink extension could press all the way into her mouth and further still, pushing past the entrance of her throat and down. The broad petals of the flower wrapped themselves around her cheeks, hugging her face with a tingling, warm feeling, while the lower petal covered her chin and pressed down against the soft of her neck, massaging it with a gently rippling sensation. If Sleuth was able to keep her eyes open through this, she'd notice that the top petal had actually lain back instead, so as not to obscure her sight or do anything uncomfortable to her face.

Another odd things about this newest invasion was that, likely due to the properties of the nectar, whether Sleuth had a well controlled gag reflex or not, she'd find that the instinct simply wasn't triggering now; the whole intrusion was almost worryingly easy, despite the size of it and the depth to which it plunged. Stranger still, somehow the plant thrusting into her throat wasn't managing to actually obstruct her ability to breath through her nose. If Sleuth was experienced with having large visitors in her throat like this, that might come as one of the oddest surprises yet.

Back at Hyde's end of the party, the doctor wasn't about to be spared a similar treatment. The tendril occupying her mouth lifted higher, pulling her head up with it a bit more as it did, before finally withdrawing and leaving a long, slick trail of the sweet juice as it did. The replacement came in quickly, reaching over LushLady's shoulder to present itself to Hyde's waiting lips. It barely needed the invitation of her open mouth before thrusting itself in. There was no questioning that, the longer this session went on, the rougher with them LushLady and her vines were becoming, but by the same token, the more of her drug the were saturated in, the less chance there seemed to be that any amount of roughness was going to cause them discomfort.

As it was, the flower that wrapped itself around Hyde's head was getting quite rough and vigorous indeed. As with sleuth, it hugged her cheeks with its petals, and massaged her throat on the outside, while letting the top most fold lie back. Within, the phallic centre of the flower throbbed and pounded, seeming to retract and extend rapidly independent of the hugging petals. It was almost like the flower petals were there to help lock everything in place, once it began.

A particularly loud cry from LushLady was accompanied by an uneven, slightly erratic increase in the momentum of all of her intruding vines and Sleuth and Hyde both would find the motions creating a forceful rocking and swaying their bodies all the more rapidly. Waiting off to the side and a little up above Hyde's head, another of the still-waiting flowers had begun to drool slightly from the tip of its stamen, trailing a thin stream of fluid down past one side of her head, and just on the inside of Sleuth's thigh, missing other vines to begin pooling on the floor. If Hyde was cogent enough to notice it, unlikely as that was, she might observe that this was a different fluid; where LushLady's clear, slippery juice might be called nectar, this fluid would probably fit better being called sap; it was thicker in texture and an opaque white colour, and it looked rather more sticky than slippery.

Even at her most alert, which she clearly wasn't, Hyde would only have a moment or two to notice the difference before more distractions added themselves to the forceful, thorough stimulation she was already feeling. Vines that had been squeezing or gently whipping their tips at her behind soon began to probe with their slicked ends. One entrance down there was getting vigorous flower attention, certainly, but there remained another one that wasn't, and LushLady was getting further and further into the state that left her vines looking for any point of access they could find. It began with the tapered, thin tip of one vine sliding back and forth over the spot, running a tip around the edge and probing inwards in an effort to cover and fill this new avenue with its own liberal dose of happy nectar.

It started delicate, testing, but didn't stay at that point for long. Several of the smaller vines took turns dipping in and probing further, each one spreading more of the tingling warmth with it, rapidly preparing the doctor for yet another non-standard medical procedure. The leader vines took time to delve deep and wriggle back and forth, each in turn, but there was little doubt that the flower hovering just a small distance from Hyde's rump was going to start taking its turn soon.

It was a good question whether Sleuth was in a position to notice similar small vines making the same kinds of testing preparation just below where the flower covering her groin was vigorously stimulating her. As it was with Hyde, the internal length of that particular vine was making well sure to twist, curve and rub while it hammered away, dragging its own roughly textured surface back and forth over the particularly joyful places within her that were often considered the prize goal of more humanoid suitors. Whether she was able to notice them or not, though, her own behind was swiftly receiving a similar treatment from the smaller vines, quickly becoming lubed up and prepared for a more powerful guest. LushLady had her head back eyes staring at the ceiling while her breath heaved raggedly, sharp gasps and vocal cries alternating as she worked hard to pleasure her newest partners.

Stoned and pleasured out of her mind as she was, Hyde found herself in what she was thinking of as a "third" state. Normally, she felt this persona was an outsider in this body, but now she felt like another, third being, capable of watching the things happening to her own body. Even she was aware this must be impossible, but through the observation of Sleuth's body below her, it seemed to make sense.

The most interesting thing was the way all of these strange-looking men around her kept trying to put her hat on her head, or dump water on her head, as though baptizing her... she felt her entire body was covered in the stuff, and somehow, they were even shooting it down her throat. The ones who couldn't get in there, she felt certain, were even trying to put some up her behind... but strangely, none of it seemed to be working. The hats would vanish before they landed. The water seemed to thicken to various syrupy liquids, and they didn't... what were they supposed to do? Well, they weren't doing it. Hyde had the feeling that all of these men had good intentions, but were utterly incompetent at their jobs. "Kind of like..." her mind began, before trailing off, deciding the comparison wasn't important.

The doctor's eyes traveled down to the spectral waist of the man who had taken her mouth. She wondered to herself why he had decided to paint himself that way... then, she remembered that many flowers had evolved with such coloration to attract those capable of pollination. So that was all perfectly normal.

The good intentions of the men involved punishing the dirty doctor, who'd performed an experiment so she wouldn't have to work anymore. Everything was following a reasonable chain of logic, and furthermore, Hyde figured she was enjoying herself. "Quite a bloody bit, actually." She didn't think the men were doing a good job, because she didn't feel like getting back to work... it would be just as well if they kept fumbling around, sliding, going in deeper... hitting her, here and there... she saw that some of them were trying to use their own bodily fluids in place of the water that ought to make her get back to work. That was funny, and Hyde tried to laugh, feeling certain that doing so would choke her to death, and not caring. That didn't happen (the laugh nor the death), which seemed even funnier.

Hyde watched the men working on Sleuth's bottom below, failing to turn her back into a detective. Her eyes widened, as she began to realize what those men intended to do. "The big one's going in next," a fourth Hyde told her. "If the big one goes in there, you'll probably die. At the very least, I don't think you'll be a doctor anymore. Doctors aren't allowed to do what you're going to do if that one goes in. They'll revoke your license."

"Bloody unreal," the third Hyde responded without moving her lips (well, without moving her lips any more than was necessary to give sloppy mouthwork to the man ahead of her). "Why are they going to do it, then, if they want to put me back at the table?" Hyde didn't respond, but continued watching the scene below her curiously.

She wasn't worried about what was about to happen, but she wondered if Sleuth was. It seemed as though Sleuth really liked being a detective. Furthermore, Sleuth was apparently allowed to act like a pervert and be a detective, so maybe... maybe they didn't retract detective licenses for detectives being perverts.

Maybe detectives and plant shop owners and pet shop owners and perverted detective plant shop owners were allowed to carry pervert licenses as long as they wore the dog collars. That made a lot of sense to Hyde... she wanted to pat herself on the back for reasoning it out, but she couldn't reach her back and the fourth Hyde wouldn't help her out.
Hyde's mental state during the unusual session would be of unparalleled interest to Sleuth, perhaps even going as far as to distract the eager detective from the state of the rest of the situation, if only Hyde was able to speak more of it out loud. As it was, instead, she looked like she was just enjoying a good, old-fashioned (with a few unique twists) flesh pounding, and Sleuth found herself unable to focus on anything but that which she was receiving in kind. At this point, Sleuth herself really couldn't be as chatty as she'd liked either; more tendrils seemed to have suddenly become interested in her mouth, before moving out of the way so that their much larger friend could take a turn.

Earlier, Sleuth had made a show of taking one of the tendrils in for what she thought was a pretty good distance and handling it like a veteran, but she thought this one was going farther still. This was definitely the kind of girth and depth that would make ordinarily make a girl vomit in spite of themselves, but strangely, she found nothing coming up. That, combined with the comparatively pleasant smell of the flower versus the stink of a man's groin and the way the petals had receded so as not to blind her, made her think this was probably the most considerate round of hardcore fellatio and ultimately deep-throat that she'd ever been made to give. "My goodness... I should stop worrying that I'm going to lose my taste for men and start worrying that I'm going to lose my preference towards other fellow human-like creatures in general," she realized; the thought made her want to laugh, but that wasn't possible right now.

Looking at it from another point of view, if that thing did indeed experience the same sensations as a man's genitalia, then it was probably enjoying itself pretty thoroughly. It sure felt like it was, from all of the liquid Sleuth noted in her throat. She felt a sense of pride, thinking it was always good if both parties were enjoying themselves, assuming that was what was happening. She didn't really have a great look at LushLady's more conventionally expressive form, like Hyde did.

It appeared that the fun wasn't over yet; she supposed she should have expected that LushLady wouldn't be satisfied until she'd gone everywhere, but then, Sleuth was beginning to feel so thoroughly spent and satisfied that she'd forgotten that there were other parts of her that hadn't experienced the nectar yet. "Oh dear!" she thought with another mental laugh, watching the small tendrils prepare Hyde to receive another great big visitor, thinking the same must be happening down below. She confirmed this once the grouping penetrated past her already lubricated portion to unexplored territory, her eyes screwing up slightly as she lost control of several parts of her. That wasn't all that was messing up; her body finally realized that it had reached what she'd conventionally call her breaking point. Her voice cried out from behind the tendril in her mouth as her lower body twitched, unable to stop the reaction she'd held back. Ridiculously, a thought occurred to her: "I hope she's not expecting me to help her clean up after this."

She felt a bit ashamed that she hadn't held it till the end, but the good part about all of this was that her partner was still plenty willing, and she felt like they'd probably go long enough for her to do it again. With fireworks now bursting all around her, illuminating what looked to be a dark, Netfrican jungle, Sleuth thought to herself that she hadn't been in that much group sex before and that, even if she had, it would have never felt this good. "This is is it. This is as good as it gets," she thought, unsure whether that was a morbid thought or a joyous one.

Soon, LushLady would be doing about as much as she physically could... well, no, she'd been a part of one once where some guys had wanted the touch so badly that they'd put them beneath her arm pits and other nonsencial places like that. She wasn't sure if LushLady was desperate enough to do all that, though, as there was rarely a need to go for those places if you could go for the conventional ones... Well, for a certain measure of "conventional." Accepted as it was, it would be hard to call the place LushLady was about to go for "conventional." "Dear God!" Sleuth cackled internally; that was about as pious as her expressions got. "Do I really have space for two of those? I'm sure I do... she wouldn't be trying it if I didn't, right?" she thought to herself. This worry only occurred to her because, typically if she was going to take two this way, one would be deep and the other would be a little less so from lack of access or the classic "I don't want to touch another guy's junk" concern that some guys had, and furthermore, wouldn't be at or over 2/3 a bloody foot long. She somehow doubted the eager, supernaturally long stamen were going to have that same limitation.

Sleuth let out another exclamation behind the tentacle, followed by a fit of the closest approximation of laughter, as she prepared to entertain a third guest. For her part, Sleuth wasn't worried about continuing to be a detective once this was over, so much as how she was going to find room on her calendar to pencil in two or three of these sessions with LushLady per week moving forward.
Both of the plant woman's guests were feeling just a little giggly for various different reasons, but their hostess was more or less beyond noticing at this stage. Lying back in her supporting cradle of vine,s eyes rolled back and mouth gasping in between ecstatic moans, LushLady's hands reached upwards and outwards blindly, fingers grasping and twisting at nothing while her body twitched. Despite this rapture, though, none of her own vines had dared encroach upon her own womanly places, and any that edged towards doing so quickly pulled away again. It was an oddity that, truth be told, neither of her guests was actually likely to notice at the moment, unless some part of them were exceptionally out-of-body.

Speaking of which, if Hyde in her totality was feeling like she deserved a pat on the back for her classy reasoning, she was at least receiving a variety of quite fierce strokes and rubs up and down the length of her back. Despite their differences, however, the consortium of Hydes all had one very important feature in common, and it was a feature they shared with Sleuth as well, which was that certain places were about the get much more occupied. Regardless of what either woman's tally was by this point, or how many fireworks were going off and where, the situation seemed to have more or less annihilated any sort of refractory time either of them might have normally experienced; it hardly mattered what particular thrust or rub pushed them over the edge for the first time, riding the storm of one crest was only going to leave either woman rushing headlong towards another without cool-down, and faster than before as the sensations continued... a second rise would led only to an even closer third, a third to a fourth even nearer on its heels... If either lady happened to get so far as a fourth or fifth, then, like all good circles, the 'o' just plain wasn't going to end at that point, until the session did...

As expected, the sensations did, indeed, continue and were added to in a very predictable way. The preparing vines gave a last thorough wriggle about, then withdrew to make way for the next pair of eager flowers. These ones continued to drizzle the same thicker, stickier fluid as they lined up, but both Hyde and Sleuth might still be aware enough to feel the fact that the four already fully ensconced were doing the same. Four swiftly became six, and as Sleuth had worried, they weren't particularly gentle about it. Where difficulty of access often allowed for a certain level of comfortable alternation, LushLady's vines had no such problems, and as each flower buried its stamen, they twisted about, forcing their way in all the way down until the flower petals could lock securely around each woman's hips, the same as the other nearby. Once they were sunk to the hilt, as it were, the folded back petals on each flower lifted up and joined together with the retracted petal of each of their partners, below, forming yet another layer of binding tie.

Despite this rough and ready handling, and even if either woman happened to be less accustomed to this particular form of use, there was no pain, nor any discomfort even. At most, there was the sensation of stretching, and perhaps a vague awareness that something like that probably should hurt... but all there was, instead, was more intoxicating pleasure. If either of the two were clear enough to think it, they may being to realise another danger of sessions with this woman; if she was so inclined, she probably could actually hurt either of them at the moment, without causing any pain and possibly even leading them to gain physical joy from it. Fortunately for the two experimenting ladies, the fact that she'd warned them so well ahead of time was probably proof enough that she bore neither of them any such ill intention. One thing was for certain: if any of the Hydes felt strongly that she couldn't be a doctor after putting something like that, there, then she would likely want to hand in her card now.

Ignorant of such contemplations, LushLady kept up the pace with a vengeance, her own cries reaching an increasingly rapid pitch as the piercing flowers withdrew and plunged forcefully inside their secure petal locks. In each lady's mouth, the thick stamens felt as though they were growing stiffer, and hotter. The languid trail of thick white fluid felt hot as it leaked down each of their throats, and before long several more tentacles had crept up behind each woman's head, only to curl tips into the hair at the back of their heads and pull, shoving their faces into each willing thrust in time.

At the other end, the two invaders for each lady bent and twisted together, at first, pulling back and forth at the same time, before switching out of sync and falling into opposite rhythm instead, ravaging one passage then the other, alternately. Another thirty seconds or so, and they returned to a unified thrusting, growing harder, hotter, more rigid, and faster in their ministrations. With their bodies crushed together and being rubbed back and forth by the force of their respective lovers, wrapped around by other tendrils that continued to rake, tease and grope them, and the violent back and forth of the different flower vines pushing the bundle that was their messy love-making in a regular, fast rhythm, it was beginning to resemble some kind of perverse six-piston sex engine.

If it was an engine, then chances were it was an engine that would, very soon, be firing on all cylinders. LushLady's hips bucked upwards, her toes curling. At some point two of her own tentacles had wrapped themselves around her thighs and had hoisted them apart lewdly, though they still weren't being permitted to touch her intimate areas. Her mouth opened and closed before, breathless, she managed some actual words.
"Hahh... I... Oh goddess... Casey, Ahhh! Casey can you see? I... I'm uhhhnn... Hahh... I can't... I can't.... Please!!"

There was no immediate answer from Casey, but it was a sure bet that she was watching on, and that also wasn't to say she wasn't communicating to her navi privately. Whatever it was that LushLady couldn't hold back from happening, it seemed as though Sleuth and Hyde had, at best, seconds before it did.

Hyde let out a groan that was either from deep pleasure or imagined pain as the third visitor descended upon her. The doctor's eyes screwed up further, and the corners of her mouth were issuing a messy mix of her own saliva and various types of LushLady's nectar. In order to keep her oversized teeth from scraping the invading member, considering its girth, she was having to keep her jaw open wide. While it may be true that some of Hyde's worries about this session related to her job security were in her addled head, if someone were to happen to capture and release photos of this face, that fear could probably become justified.

The Navi was planning to try some more introspection on her current situation, but quickly lost that train of thought as she found her body losing the control she'd been holding onto. She let out another low moan as her legs twitched... she knew for sure she was loosing some pleasure juices on Sleuth right now, and she honestly wasn't quite aware if that was the limit of it. "Maybe she won't notice? There's so much going on," the doctor told herself. Her lower body was still twitching, but that movement would probably be imperceptible to anybody watching the other motions it was going through. The end result was simply that her legs felt too weak to do anything to try and break from the current hold she was in, not that she necessarily intended to.

A whispering, distant voice spoke in her head. It was similar to the last, but she wasn't making the connection, so she decided to dub it a fifth. "You know that you're done being a doctor. You got the wish you wanted, didn't you? You left that office behind... the charge of care for your patients... the money and medical knowledge that was invested in you... Now, you can exist for this purpose. A few holes and a pillow of flesh for this inhuman creature..."

"Hey now, that's a bit bloody melodramatic," Hyde thought to herself with surprising clarity. "I'm not intending to stay in this bloody web forever, you know? It's like... when you can't get out from under the covers. You're not literally going to stay there forever... eventually, a point comes. Hehe. Comes. Anyway, stuffy side will get her turn again once I'm done with mine! Hehehehe... stuffed. I'll finish the fun part, and let her handle the bloody soreness I'm sure is going to follow."

The other voice didn't respond to that, and Hyde had stopped listening. Her ability to think had faded to static again, as her mind seemed to shut off once again to any impulse other than pleasure. Even as her body and mouth were being so vigorously used, she made an effort to get her eyes forward and focus on what LushLady was doing... or not doing, it seemed. "Ah, right... she's holding back because she wants to keep being a plant store owner. She should just give up... all of these guys get what they want eventually..."
The fireworks in Sleuth's field of vision had given way to a full-on storm of psychedelic colors, flashing around her in a dense cloud of bright, varied hues. She no longer saw the jungle, nor the plant shop, just female bodies, vines, the glossy sheen of sex, and colors. This wasn't just some of the most gratifying intercourse she'd ever experienced; it was also one of the best highs she'd ever maintained. It was all high, no low. All laughter, no crying. All freedom, no guilt. All play, no work. Rarely could she ever separate herself fully from the persistent thoughtfulness and constant, calculating criticism that were part and parcel with being a detective, but right now, she thought to herself that maybe she'd managed to. Utterly naked save her insignificant gloves, she was stripped of all pretense of looking like a professional, let alone a detective. With her mouth full, there was no need for her usual snark, or wordplay, or pointed conversation. It certainly wasn't the best position for someone who'd been hired to do detective work, but she was so potently high and horny that she'd almost forgotten she was a detective by this point (which, yes, required nearly forgetting her own name), and thus, could not feel sorry for neglecting her duties.

Sleuth had to wonder, physically, how her body was holding up as it was. She was, after all, designed to closely mimic a human. She couldn't imagine that most humans were built to be handled the way she was being now. Would she be sore later? Judging by the close-up view of Hyde's nether regions and the treatment they were getting, Sleuth had to imagine she would be. Then again, it sort of looked like Hyde was getting it more roughly than she was, but that could just be an illusion caused by the numbness of her own body.

The detective had become so numb now, so out of control of her own body or self, that she found herself releasing in much the same way Hyde was without thinking about it. If nothing else, the two would be able to say that they shared at least one synchronized bonding experience during their mission, even if they'd spent most of their time hating one another. Sleuth was conscious enough to hear LushLady moaning about her operator all of a sudden... Her detective brain turned on again for a moment. That was a pretty strange thing to be talking about, wasn't it? All she could think was that LushLady must be more devoted specifically to the task of providing shows for Casey than she'd initially thought. Either that or perhaps the more juicy possibility that LushLady was in love with her operator and thought about her even during sex with two other ladies who didn't resemble her much? There were several intriguing possibilities. In fact, it was even a possibility that Casey was controlling some of the tentacles herself, given that there was no reason otherwise for them to be so bloody stingy with providing their supposed controller with masturbatory pleasure. If that was the case, it was entertaining to think about. Then again, there'd be something a little eerie about an operator having such direct control over their navi's special appendages, ones which ostensibly had the same sensational response to touch as the penis of a man. She'd never really heard of an operator controlling the direction, orientation, and thrust of their navi's dingaling before, but imagining it was causing her to giggle in spite of the tentacle in her mouth. That was a bad idea, as she nearly shot some nectar/sap mixture out of her nose, which was not especially sexy or flattering.

A shift in the rhythm, accompanied by a rainbow of explosions all around her, ended Sleuth's train of thought again. There really wasn't any way to focus on anything but bodily pleasure right now, and so she recommitted herself to that... although, there wasn't much work to do on her part. The parts of her body that reacted now were doing it mostly involuntarily and the vines were even taking care of her head and throat's forward/backward motion on the tendril she was forced to suck, so everything was very much on autopilot at the moment. Sleuth enjoyed the rare feeling; she was ordinarily the type to ceaselessly act for a hidden purpose, so being taken along for the ride on the most obvious purpose of them all was not a bad change of pace.
The less than united states of Hyde gave the doctor an unusual edge when it came to keeping something of herself together, even as her physical self was flooded and washed away by the sensation overtaking every part of her. Sleuth was less blessed in terms of separate selves, and had to settle for broken snatches of half-formed thoughts in between each new burst and swell of pleasure. The usually more dominant lady was, by all accounts finding the reversal something of an unexpected release, but it wouldn't be the only release going on for very long.

"Do it! Do it now!" The voice wasn't loud, but it was ragged, fervent and hot, and it seemed to come from all around them at once, or rather, from LushLady herself, even though she wasn't the one speaking. It was hard to tell amidst the heady pleasure threaded through it, but the voice belonged to Casey, and the words seemed to make LushLady's body arch back violently, a loud, thoroughly impassioned scream tearing itself free of her lips. A fresh flood of her clear nectar soaked the woman's thighs again and continued to mess the floor further, but this wasn't likely to be foremost in either of her guest's focus; another sensation accompanied the plant-woman's rugged crest, and it was far more likely to take their attention.

Each of the flowers locked in carnal passion about the two ladies had been steadily leaking a small amount of their somewhat different fluid, but now as each stamen stiffened to an almost rigid hardness within their various homes, they bulged and thickened, pulsing hot as they each plunged as forcefully deep as they could manage. Despite the pleasurable and numbing sensation caused by the clear nectar, the slight distension each vine caused within their lovers' throats was visible, and Sleuth and Hyde both would be able to feel every inch of the invaders all the way down their throats as the hard pulses were accompanied by a very hot fluid sensation rushing out and pouring itself down each of them in what must surely be uncomfortable volumes. It didn't feel uncomfortable... it would end up feeling like another on the list of positively orgasmic sensations, but there was a lot of, whatever it was, being dumped down their throats. It would he hard to stop one's eyes rolling back mindlessly under the force of this torrent, even if either of them were of a mind to try.

Of course, the flowers holding onto each woman's face weren't the only ones enjoying themselves, and a similar rigid heat had slammed itself in as deep as it could go into the other welcomingly tight passageways at both women's lower regions. If Sleuth's internal proportions were designed with human realism in mind, she might be aware that the front passage simply wasn't made to house an invader with this combination of length and girth, but invade it did, and she, along with Hyde, would be able to feel the swollen tip force its hard up against the place where it had to stop, deep in her middle, as it began pumping a truly inhuman amount of the tingling, hot fluid.

All six of the flowers hugged tightly to their hosts with their petals as they worked, shuddering and pulsing violently with each new wave of their seed that continued to gush and fill every internal space it could, to the point of overflowing. Or, it would have overflowed, if not for how dramatically each stamen had swollen up, blocking the exits, as it were. Small amounts of the thick, white fluid escaped, but nowhere near the amount that was being emptied into each of them.

Each jerk and twitch of the flower stems brought a renewed, half-gasped and broken cry from LushLady herself, and the other vines holding each woman hugged them together more fiercely, squeezing with the fervency of the climax embrace. It took another thirty seconds before the pulsing and the breathless gasps began to subside, and several more before the swollen appendages shrank enough to stop being plugs. The come-down was slow, and the aftershocks, both for LushLady and her vines, and for Sleuth and Hyde, continued long afterwards, even as the two were lowered slowly to the ground and the vines, spent and tired, pulled away. The flowers hung limply, stamens still trailing fluid, which drizzled erratically over both of the women, even as more of the sticky white mess made a break for it from... other places.

For a time, the two women were left alone, huddled and entangled with one another, in a sticky, slippery mess on the floor of LushLady's shop. The flowers closed up eventually and the vines pulled away while, somewhere off to the side, the sounds of LushLady herself slowly catching her breath could be heard. The effects of her nectar would still be awash in their systems, but at least now no more was being added to it.

If they took a few minutes to rest and recover, Lush would disappear into the back of her shop for a brief moment, and return looking more or less recovered, and with a tray bearing a selection of cool drinks, and water, which she set down on the counter top. Now that her feet were on the ground again, the ever-present trial of fresh-grown grass and other plant-life marked wherever she walked, though it seemed to grow the most vivaciously wherever it happened to touch a pool of her juices.

"Take your time, ladies... easy..." Her voice was recovered as well, by that point, and she sounded calm and soothing. For the first time, her words came out without dripping sultre and sex. "Drinks are here when you're ready for them, in case you need to replace fluids. Most don't need it, really, but it's still refreshing. When you're feeling recovered enough to stand, I've a shower room in the back, but don't rush; I can't let you out for a little while anyway, not until you've gotten my touch completely out of your system." It was something of an odd turn, for the woman to be playing kind hostess now, after what they'd just been doing. Or perhaps it wasn't, really? Either way, by the time she had returned with the drinks, her extra vines and tentacles had completely retracted again, leaving only the sets that had been visible when they first met, and she was wearing her dress again.

Each lady would find her clothes folded neatly and set aside in two small bundles, safely away from any mess or fluid, on one of the pieces of furniture to the side of the room, but chances were they both would probably feel like taking her up on the offer of a shower, before trying to get dressed again... once they could stand without trembling or wobbling, of course...