PatrolMan's Homepage

HoundMan nodded, then promptly raised his head and shut his eyes tight, somehow making him look even more awkward than he did already. At they very least, it removed from the equation the unfamiliar sensation of having a guy look right into her exposed face as his manhood was handled. "Alright! Whenever you're ready!" he implored her, keeping his hands clenched tightly into fists at his sides. As uncharacteristically nervous as Shuri might be, she was nowhere near as tightly wound as HoundMan was in this situation, which became evident by the twitching of his immediately unfolding fingers once the rag made combat with the protruding portion of his armor. The crowd all gasped in succession, some cheering, others whistling, but everyone reacting. It certainly wasn't something they'd expected to see at PatrolMan's barbeque, and of course, a good number of them were probably jealous that they hadn't been involved in the picture more directly.

Shortly after Shuri began, HoundMan had started panting again and, predictably, was watching her again. In all fairness, it would take some real discipline to avoid doing so. Even though he'd already been aroused to as great a physiological state as he was going to get, there was still additional reaction from Shuri's input, which was evident in the feeling of jerky, uncontrollable movement beneath Shuri's rag. "R-Respectfully, Shina, Ma'am," he gasped between words, suddenly and alarmingly clasping both hands to her shoulders. "We should... probably stop..." He lowered his voice before continuing. "I'm feeling like I'm going to hump something and I might not be able to stop myself...!" Of course, if Shuri trusted in her ninja skills, she'd probably be well out of the way before he could hump any part of her... but it would probably be pretty mortifying for them both if he tried to.

Bayonet was unable to focus on her own task now, distracted by watching Shuri out of the corner of her eye; her face was at least equally as hot as Shuri's, given that she'd never had much exposure to that sort of situation... or that aspect of the male body. PatrolMan grinned, using the opportunity to grab a hold of Bayonet's hips without her noticing. He started discretely pulling her inward as much as he could... if her lap got a little closer, she'd probably be getting some more experience with that aspect of the male body, once her lower portions began grinding PatrolMan's.

The whole crowd was actually pretty happy for the music now, as the only thing more suspect than the current situation would be the current situation without blaring, distracting music to help them remember that this was all just a barbeque and a friendly game, not all of them watching some exhibitionist act amidst all of their peers. The guy carrying the other guy from earlier found himself wrestling with his two heads, each of them fighting to be the one that was watching. "Hey, hey! Is this a game? Do we get turns?!" the sharp-toothed head begged.

"No! We're not perverts, honest! Don't worry about us!" the one on his back cried in protest, even while trying futilely to use his hands to get enough leverage to spin his other half around and get a view of the washing. The whole crowd was pretty much in the same boat, understanding that they really ought not to be watching but unable to stop doing so.
About as soon as she looked up and saw HoundMan looking back at her, Shuri elected to stop immediately. She wasn't going to do it for much longer, anyway, but the extra embarrassment was enough to make her stop a little early. "All right, I think you're nice and clean now." ...For now, anyway. Ironically, if she kept going, it'd probably stop being clean...

Having finished her last task, she hopped up to a standing position, and looked over at Bayonet, who was still busy looking over in her direction. After flinging her former T-shirt into the bucket (which, of course, she managed to flawlessly hit), she placed a hand on her hip and smirked. "Well, PatrolMan, that should about cover it. Although, it's good to see the two of you on such...friendly terms." Lucky stiff. She wouldn't mind being in that position, herself...
When Shuri disengaged, moving away with deliberate, sharp speed, HoundMan nearly forward, having nothing to support himself and feeling a bit weak in the legs. "Y-Yes, Ma'am! Absolutely!" he agreed. With Shuri no longer playing along, the audience found themselves uncomfortably forced to stare at him alone. "Er... PatrolMan, sir! I have to go inside for a minute! I'll be right back out!" the dog-like man barked, then quickly skittered off towards the house, clutching both hands over his symbol of respect as he did. The audience laughed in spite of themselves.

"Going inside to do what?! When did I say you could go in my house?! Hey, stay out of my bathroom! Don't touch any of my towels, in fact, don't touch anything-!" PatrolMan warned HoundMan, evidently expecting something unpleasant to result from HoundMan's sudden departure. His rant was cut off once he, by way of miracle, managed to lure the distracted Bayonet in close enough to rub her bikini bottom onto his groin. He made a face that expressed all the pleasure of a fan getting an autograph from their favorite movie star, one they'd never dreamed they'd manage to get. "But you, Bayo, you can touch whatever you- BLURF!"

The big man drew his hands away from Bayonet's shapely waist and flung them into the air as Bayonet unleashed a forearm-blow to his face with dazzling speed and force, causing his upper body to be flung backwards and snap against the hood of his own car. Looking at once cold and angry, yet embarrassed and bashful, she stood in a ready fighting stance, trembling in anger. "You're going to regret offending me, PatrolMan..." she rumbled, locking both of his arms down onto the hood by pressing her palms against his biceps, all the while leaning over him. He'd be getting a great view of her boobs right now if he wasn't busy trying not to piss himself. It was beginning to seem debatable as to whether PatrolMan was lucky in all of this or not.

"W-Wait, listen to your friend, Bayo! We're all cool, right? We're friends! Comrades in arms, even. United as NetPolice and all that!" PatrolMan defended, gritting his teeth as he tried to remove himself from his car.

Bayonet allowed him up, but stood back slightly and cracked her knuckles loudly. "You're right. But my time of servitude is up and I will resume my role as your superior officer. As such, I think we should focus on fixing your behavioral issues. Punishment will be necessary, so that you can fully understand the mistakes you've made," the Internal Affairs officer explained with a dry, no-nonsense tone, menacing him even as she backed off.

The crowd grew silent as the party's host sweat, his thick fingers clenched into the grill of his car as he slowly made his way around the hood of the vehicle in discrete, creeping motions. Finally, he abandoned the slow crawl and stumbled headlong for the driver's seat, vaulted over the door, then pressed the button to ignite the engine. The crowd was laughing at the spectacle, but Shuri alone knew of the modifications to PatrolMan's car, which could end up funny or tragic depending on one's viewpoint. At the very least, it certainly would make Shuri think she needed to get a safe distance from the car.
Speaking of lucky stiffs, there went HoundMan. There was little doubt in her mind what he was off to do...but she had a feeling he wouldn't be long. Not long at all.

The sudden BLURF brought her attention back to Bayonet and PatrolMan, with the former looking like she was going to have her way with the latter...and not in the good way. "Hey, Bayonet, don't go too far over the line. I doubt the NetPolice would be happy to have one of its members put another one in a body cast." Not that she wouldn't get a kick out of seeing it, but she didn't like her employers getting into any trouble while she was on the clock.

Fortunately, whether by her words, self-restraint, or something else, she backed off, allowing the incognito ninja to breathe a small sigh of relief. She walked over to the other woman, with her usual neutral expression on her face. Though, if one looked closely, she was trying to hide a smile at the fact that the party host was so utterly put back into his place. "Well, that shut him up. And I guess that wraps things up for us...shall we-"

The sudden sound of the engine behind her cut her short. If PatrolMan was trying to get man points back, then he was probably going to...oh crap. "...Bayonet, get away! Now!" Reflexively, Shuri tried to push her away, away and to the side from the hazard. Because if he turned on the nitro...

BOOM!

...That's what would happen. Not strong enough to threaten the other guests, but the girls did need a little distance to be safe, and PatrolMan...well, he wouldn't be all that hurt, but the front of his car wouldn't be able to say the same...
"I understand, Shina, but an officer like this reflects poorly on the NetPolice as a whole. If he treats you and me like this, one can only imagine how he treats those outside of the organization. If his own superiors aren't disciplining him effectively, then the task falls to me," Bayonet responded to her ally, still looking cold and ready to kill.

Thankfully, an unexpected source was on-hand for Shuri's support: Jon Baton, Bayonet's operator, appeared in a nearby viewscreen. "She is right, Bayonet. You of all people know that you have to work inside the system for these things. PatrolMan may have done a lot of diminutive things today, but he hasn't physically assaulted anyone, and neither should you," Jon agreed. He quieted down once he realized that Bayonet was now silent and trembling slightly. "It isn't like you to get emotional. I assure you, no one here thinks any less of you because-"

"You were WATCHING this whole time?! I told you, this is a private mission for my friend and I!" Bayonet complained, looking red in the face. "You were supposed to pick the swimsuit and then leave me alone today!"

Jon's face matched his navi's now, as he looked ashamed, but concerned. "That swimsuit? I-I assure everyone that I didn't pick out that swimsuit for Shu- I mean, Shina!" he lied. "And I was only watching because I was worried about you!"

"I don't need you watching me! And with your taste in swim wear, it's pretty obvious why you were watching, Jon!" she accused her operator. It looked a little like a lover's spat.

HoundMan ran out from the house, ostensibly fixing his own questionable swim wear straight as he ran. "I hear a dispute! Where's the perp?!" he questioned to the crowd.

"There is no dispute!" Bayonet and her operator snapped simultaneously.

"Seriously, screw all'a ya'll! I'm going on to the meeting. You two may think you made me look bad, but let's see who's laughing when everyone on the force is driving one of these babies, thanks to my genius suggestion!" PatrolMan shouted over his car's loudspeaker, drowning out the other noise. The wheels of his car began to spin as Shuri issued a nonspecific warning to Bayonet, causing her to quickly gain distance from the vehicle. The freshly cleaned PatrolCar did an impressive spin, narrowly avoiding sideswiping the crowd, then began to ignite its boost mid-spin. The front of the car immediately reacted, creating a tremendous boom and igniting the hood. "Oooh mother fu-!" the navi's voice cried over the projection as the car spin uncontrollably, performing another donut before drifting sideways, briefly correcting itself straight, then landing with a tremendous splash inside of his pool. Thankfully, all of the dudes in there had vacated to watch the show earlier.

Bayonet was crouched next to Shuri, while HoundMan and the two-headed guy from earlier hugged each other for dear life, the former shaking like a dog frightened by the boom of thunder (perhaps that was the way he really felt, after all that noise). "... We should go," Bayonet whispered to Shuri.

"I would think this approach isn't much better-" Shuri suddenly found herself interrupted by none other than Bayonet's operator. The two quickly descended into an argument, which she had absolutely no desire to break up. "I guess that's that..."

Only, not quite, as PatrolMan had to go and try to be macho again. The ladies managed to cover a bit of ground before the inevitable, which ended up making a nice explosion. As planned, it wasn't enough to get anyone really hurt, but it was plenty to bring into question the safety of the vehicle. She did get down on one knee, but followed the car with her eyes as their cleaning was rendered entirely moot by the pool. It'd be a little more concerning if this was the real world, but since he could jack out at any time...meh, he'd be fine.

"Well, this has been 'fun' and all, but you're right. It's only going to go downhill from here. Let's go. You first, though." Whatever the actual NP officer did to leave, she'd mimic. If they were going back to her office, she'd go there. If she jacked out, so would she. If she did something else, then she'd do something else.
After a brief nod, Shuri's employer jacked out from PatrolMan's homepage, headed back to her own. The party would be left in the same womanless state it had began in and the guys involved from the NP would surely all be trying to recover face for weeks to come after having participated. Shuri followed after Bayonet.

((Moving back to Bayonet's homepage))