Intelligent Labs

"...If it's that important, I suppose I have little choice but to accompany you. The data will keep, as should the-" NervousMan looked over at his test tube, only to notice that it'd been eaten through. "...You'd really think I'd remember to get rid of those blasted glass test tubes. They never manage to contain what you really want them to..." It was hard to figure what was more eyebrow raising: his nonchalance when dealing with extremely volatile substances, or that he was apparently well-experienced in things capable of eating through glass with little to no problem. "No matter, it was just a passing curiosity."

With that, Rania opened up the shiny mystery data, netting additional shininess!

MeleeMan GET: MudFlop2 BattleChip Data
Anyis GET: 6000z

"Hmm...the viruses should already be undergoing auto-repair, and all data has been stored either in the lab's database or my own memory banks, so it seems I'm ready to depart whenever you all are. And for reference, my projects here have no NetPolice funding whatsoever, unless you count what I use from my salary. They're merely personal projects I wish to pursue." And with that, there was involuntary twitching to go with the leaking and the unconsciousness breaking the silence.
"... I don't think a plasma powered robot is basic science for anyone," Rania muttered, listening to Magna . Damascus nodded with a thoughtful expression. MeleeMan continued not listening, because Magna could be filled with cotton candy or cream cheese now and he wouldn't really be surprised. Who could explain how things worked when it came to Anyis or her SP?

"Good, finally! Let's get going," he sighed, letting his arms fall to his sides. "Alright, get Anyis healed and I'll talk with her some other time. I've got to make sure this guy doesn't get distracted by some mysterious strain of virus mushrooms that only grows in the subspace between net warps. Come on, Braniac."

With NervousMan hopefully in tow, MeleeMan headed back to the GNA's NP recruitment kiosk. "I wish you both expedient repairs," Damascus finished with a bow, then left as well.

((Headed back to kiosk))

"You can cover for us on the report? Huh... thanks, though." responded Mill, surprised by MeleeMan's willingness to deal with NervousMan for more than another second. "They'll both be back up to speed tomorrow, so don't worry much about what happened here."

"My status will not deteriorate further in non-battle situations, Operator. I can continue basic function once the Mother Unit has been secured." corrected Magna quickly, downplaying the compromises in his energy lines.

"I'm more worried about everyone else. You're a public hazard leaking energy like that." explained Mill flatly.

"... Understood." replied Magna, having no rebuttal to offer. "Thank you for your concerns, on behalf of the Mother Unit. We will see you another time." he added with a nod to MeleeMan and Damascus, before Mill pulled the plug on his beaten and bruised Navi and SP.

(Jack Out)
FXP GAINS
=============

Anyis/MeleeMan: 15 FXP
Anyis/NervousMan: 0 FXP

MeleeMan/Anyis: 15 FXP
MeleeMan/NervousMan: 0 FXP

NO FXP FOR NAVIS THAT OTHER NAVIS THINK ARE COMPLETE JERKWADS