Stanley Court Shopping Center

The young navi scampered back and forth to grab things as she threw them off, forming a big pile in his arms. He gulped as he grabbed the panties just an inch away from his face. His face went red and he slipped onto the floor in panic, dropping the clothes around himself as he did.

"I heard a crash!" Warp shouted from the next room.

"E-Everything is fine! I tripped!" the navi shouted back, breathing hard. Seating himself down at a hand washing pail and grabbing up a few fresh cloths and some soap, he went to work cleaning. "Martia, I'm a detective," he spoke in a quiet voice. "My name is Incognito." It was almost hard to hear him over the shower... but he had indeed used her real name.

"My wish is for you to save your operator and one Cornelia Craft," he continued, sounding almost cool now that he wasn't yammering in a fit of adolescent overexposure. "But don't jack out! I've been on the case of this guy, Wilhelm Jacques, for a long time. He's crafty... and he's got your operator kidnapped. The only grace we've got is that he doesn't know that I'm here explaining things to you."

"Now, my problem is... the NP don't like me. I've given them some bad leads before and they... point is, I can't go to them, especially not about this. You're not gonna believe me, but I suspect Dr. Wilhelm's got your operator and Cornelia trapped in his octopus robot, Mindroot, and they're currently speeding beneath Electown... I bet they're headed towards his lab. My operator is ready to head him off, but that's no good if that octopus robot of his is armed... and I bet it is!"

"The lucky part is, Mindroot is actually controlled by a program himself and thnavi is in a place called Wyatt Ware. If we can distract her sufficiently, the robot should become completely inoperable. We may even be able to control the robot if we persuade her sufficiently. I have no idea why Wilhelm would leave such a valuable part of his plan exposed on a public net, but it's lucky for us he did!"

Throughout all of this explanation, Incognito had finished cleaning all of the clothes except for the underwear and placed them upon a heated press to dry. He was so serious now that he continued to scrub them without nervousness. "One last caution:we can't tell your partner about this. I don't have any proof she's in Wilhelm's pocket, but Cornelia did get this new navi at almost precisely the same time that Wilhelm entered her service as personal assistant. The chances are high that she reports back to him," the child explained. With all the clothes now drying on the hot bed, he grabbed up a towel, still making his cool and serious face.

Without thinking, he opened up the stall door to give Martia her towel. "What do you think? Can I count on your he-eeeeep!" he finished, clapping one hand over his mouth as he realized what he'd done, still extending the body towel out with the other.
Even though it was impossible to see through the door, it was hard not to catch the aura of relief emenating from Martia's body as she cleansed herself of any and all cheesy goodness. Martia's nude, soaped up body. She completely froze, however, when the other Navi started to speak. Normally, she might've dismissed him...but considering he used her real name when he shouldn't have any idea about it, it was kinda hard to not at least listen to what he had to say.

...It was hard to swallow, though. Leslie, kidnapped? Then again, she probably couldn't exactly punch her way out of a giant robot. Her father? Sure. Leslie herself? Nope, she wasn't at that level yet. Though, as she thought about it, it certainly explained why the robot looked far too complex for a single use prop. It actually explained a lot...and it probably was for the best if they didn't tell Warp; even if she wasn't aiding the enemy, she seemed like the kind of personally that would magically find ways to screw up if she was helping someone.

On another note, why'd he almost scream? With a slight shrug, she reached over and grabbed the towel. By some miracle, from his angle, Incognito wouldn't be able to see a whole lot. She was angled away from him, and her arm was blocking all but the very top and very bottom of her breast. Also, her rear was safely covered by her hair, in one of the major advantages of having extremely long hair. Though, due to the angle, if he leaned ever so slightly to the left, he'd get a completely unobstructed view of her butt...

He'd have to make it quick, however, as Martia managed to process that a boy was looking at her in the buff. In the blink of an eye, the towel was snatched, and used to cover her...though it was barely large enough to do so, and still showed just how curvy she was. "I'll help, just...close that door...!" Embarrassed, yes. Dumb enough to raise her voice when agreeing to derail an evil plot? Never.
Luckily for Martia, the boy had no intention of trying to peep on her any further. Once his scream was properly stifled, he moved his hands over his eyes and ran backwards for the door. "Okay, Mar-eeer-Red Nova! I'll wait for you outside!" he piped, sounding a little hoarse, then disappeared from the room, leaving Martia by herself to get dressed. She could still hear him outside, though, as Warp questioned why he came out of the room. "No, Red Nova's clothes are clean. Yes, she's getting dressed now. W-Why am I holding my hands in my lap like that? Uh... wait, don't look!"

Eventually, that fiasco ended with Martia wearing her warm, clean, still a little too tight, missing one glove Red Nova costume. Warp and Incognito were both waiting outside like a couple of kids at a bus-stop, but they clearly weren't getting along very well, and for good reason: Incognito thought Warp may be in on an evil scheme, and Warp had also apparently just seen something fairly incriminating. "I should have stayed in there with you! I didn't think that little gi- uh, guy, would be such a perv!" Warp apologized to Red Nova, glaring at their new companion as she did.

"Me, little?! I'm a little taller than you!" he complained, and it was true: he was just a tiny little bit taller. They were both pretty short. "A-And it was an accident, seriously!"

"Oh, sure, you accidentally sneaked a peek on the hottest star in the entire galaxy! You've ruined our canon now, you know?! Red Nova's never been seen naked before, Cornelia's saving fanservice like that for a really good occassion!" Red Nova's sidekick complained.

Incognito sighed and apologized, realizing that arguing was burning the time they had left to fit through the ever-shrinking window of opportunity and save Leslie and Cornelia. "I'm sorry I looked at you in the shower," he addressed Martia again. "Now we need to head out!"

"What? He's coming with us?" Warp murmured with disapproval. "Well, I guess if he already cleared it with you..." The three headed out towards Wyatt Wares, which was apparently their last destination, the stage for both the final publicity stunt and the key to saving Martia's operator.

"Wait, the runt saw her naked?!" the heelnavis, who'd gone back to fixing sloppy hot dogs, shouted in unison. "DAMN IT!"

----------------

The three arrived near Wyatt Wares, coming upon an interesting scene: a large crowd had gathered around to watch some sort of performers. As the three managed to squeeze their way through the crowd, everyone seemed too distracted to pay attention to a perfect Red Nova costume or the bombshell wearing it, even despite three attempts on Warp's part to project her voice loud enough to announce their arrival. "Poop! It's no use, we're going to have to see who's already got their attention. There'd better not be a Red Nova imitator out there!" Warp grumbled, as if Martia herself was the real Red Nova and not herself an imitator.

In the center of the crowd, the three found two women performing: the first was a bizarre-looking woman, tall and built to incredible proportions with an unreal balance of hips and bust, along with a thin waist. What at first looked like a silver full body suit became recognizable as shining silver skin, like her whole body was covered with a seamless continuation of metal in the shape of human flesh. Her hair was long and purple, waving out behind her body impressively as she floated, and her eyes were pure white and inhuman. She struck a pose as weird as she was, resting one fist on the ground and crossing the other behind her back, then leaned her body back up and put the hand formerly in a fist in front of her face, spreading her fingers. "Gaze upon Utopia! Know through my works that I alone hold the ability to craft your dreams into reality!" she announced. Fitting that theme, her outfit looked like a lavender-and-white-colored copy of Martia's own, hugging her body about as tightly.

The other navi was a woman in a black and purple ensemble, consisting of purple armor and a black bodysuit in the shape of a one-piece swimsuit. Most notable was her head; the whole thing was covered in a purple helmet from which long tendrils hung, making her look like she had an octopus for a head. Safe money was on her being the navi component of MindRoot. "So good! Take a look at Cornelia Craft's newest character, a special sneak peek! Nobody in the world or the net knows about this character yet! Her name is Utopia!" the navi announced in a voice heavily muffled by her helmet but projecting decently all the same. She'd have an attractive figure if it weren't for the fact that her body was kind of purple as well, giving an eerie lack of contrast between her skin and her head.

"DIRECTIVE: grant wishes for one lucky audience member! I will prove to you my supreme abilities!" Utopia announced, striking a new pose. Everyone in the crowd clammored to raise their hands.

"Wait, wait wait wait!" Warp babbled, not giving Martia a chance to think. "I've got the real Red Nova here with me, the star of Craft Comics' Starborn series!" she shouted, not bothering to introduce herself. She dragged Martia into the center with her. "We're also here to grant a wish!"

"The... THE REAL RED NOVA?!" MindRoot gasped, already seeming astounded. "This is PERFECT!" she cried, rubbing her head tentacles together. "What could be greater than a wish-off between the star herself and her new rival?!" She sounded like she really was pretty jazzed about the idea, rather than putting on a show.

"What are you talking about? Utopia's not a Craft Comics character at all..." Warp murmured, but nobody was listening. "Rrrrgh, fine! That's okay, Red Nova will do it!" Again, not giving Martia much chance to input.

"Very good!" MindRoot cheered. The Red Nova impersonator would have to wonder at this point how much easier it would be to just take out the navi controller with a good punch to the face, rather than jump through hoops for her. "As the audience may know, Red Nova is the original master of granting wishes. She brings joy to all the world by fulfilling all of humanity's expectations, no matter how contrived, minute, or ridiculous they may seem! There's a limit, of course: she cannot fulfill evil wishes. That said, her rival poses a new challenge: Utopia can grant even impossible seeming wishes through the power of illusion!" Utopia posed, as if to verify that that was correct. "That means that her wish granting power is even greater than Red Nova's is."

"W-What?! Oh... that's not a bad twist though," Warp mused.

"So what can Red Nova do to prove her powers? That's right: with her supreme master of human empathy, she will read the mind of wish givers and provide them exactly what they want without them saying a thing!" MindRoot announced. The sort of energy and presence that the octopus girl had could easily make Martia wish she'd had her along instead of Warp. At any rate, the audience seemed to like it and cheered so loud that Warp's protests of "Red Nova can't read minds" didn't stand a chance. So it seemed, for all intents and purposes, that Red Nova would have to "read minds" to succeed here.

Incognito spoke up for the first time in a while. "Psst... I think it's going well, that core program seems really weirdly distractable. Oh, and if you're worried, call on me," he suggested to Martia. "I'll act like you've granted my wish perfectly, so you'll win regardless!"

"What do you say, Red Nova? Will you perform a wish for your excited fans? If so, please choose a participant from the crowd!" MindRoot finished, waving her tentacles out towards the ensemble and nearly slapping some unlucky shmuck in the face with them. Amongst the crowd, the easiest bet was Incognito, who was raising his hand and jumping up and down enthusiastically (possibly with real enthusiasm or possibly fake). Besides him, there was a wide selection to choose from: a normal navi dressed in a Wyatt Wares uniform, making him look like the only actual Wyatt worker in the grouping... a woman in a pink-red navi suit with darker pink gloves, boots, and helmet, including what looked like a leaf fanning out to the side off the top of her helmet... a sort of jester in white and black with a creepy looking smiling face and undefinable gender... All of them were raising their hands about as enthusiastically as Incognito either was or was pretending to.

Utopia had already gone to work with a young girl, posing imposingly above her and then striking a new one, summoning a white pony into existence before everyone's very eyes. The girl cheered and began to ride it, to the amazement of the crowd.
...Phew, looked like he was nice enough to not stand around and gawk. Now, to fix the whole being naked thing!

A little bit later, Martia walked out, happy that her costume (and herself) wasn't covered in thick, white goop. Now, if only her companions were equally joyous. "He's not lying, actually. He did it by accident, and he averted his eyes pretty quick. And besides, uh..." She thought about noting that since she wasn't the real deal, it would also stand to reason that her body wasn't identical to Red Nova's, but, well, that'd get real awkward, real fast. "Oh, never mind...let's just go to the next stop!" She didn't say anything either way about the boy coming with them, letting the fact that she wasn't shooing him off speak for itself.

As she headed off, she thought she could hear something being shouted from the hot dog store...but eh, she was probably just hearing things. Onward to Wyatt Wares!

---------------

Wow, that was quite the scene...and yet, since they just up and ignored Warp, it was fairly obvious that they weren't all there to see her. So, what was it that was so incredible that Navis were swarming to see? "Huh...I'm kinda curious, myself." After shooting her partner in missioning an odd look (seriously, after this was over, she needed to make absolutely sure that she wasn't the real Red Nova) Martia started squeezing her curvaceousness through a crowd; in a rare moment, no one seemed to care.

"What..the..." Upon reaching the front, the 'superhero' Navi stood and stared at the bizzare silver and purple Navi...and the black and purple one...they just might be the weirdest thing she'd ever seen. No wonder there was a crowd. Anyway, this had to be what Incognito was talking about; the octopus get-up screamed Mindroot, and it all looked like an attempt to undermine the comic book series. Besides, if this was part of the show, she would've been informed by now. "Now hang on a-"

Before she could get anything more out, Martia ended up dragged out to the middle of everything. Somehow, the octopus girl seemed to believe that she was the real deal, or at least was doing a very convincing job at faking it. And-wait, did Warp just volunteer her for that crazy idea? "Now hang o-"

Unfortunately, she was drowned out by the probably-an-enemy Navi as she went on. But, something she said seemed weird. How could a wish be truly granted if it was just an illusion? She wasn't exactly an expert on comics or anything, but it didn't sound right to-wait, did she just say that she had to READ MINDS? She was a martial artist, not a psychic! ...Granted, being a psychic martial artist would be pretty cool, but it just wasn't her talent. "Now hang on a se-"

Yet again, Martia's complaints were drowned out, this time due to the crowd. Did that mean she really needed to go through with it...?...Hmm, maybe not. Incognito gave her an idea...she pointed straight at him with her gloved hand, then turned and walked over to the octopus lady...before nonchalantly jumping and giving her a roundhouse kick in the head from behind. "There! You may be afraid of octopuses, but as you can see, she can't reach out and grab you so easily now!"
The audience reacted in surprise as Martia "fulfilled the kid's wish" by performing an expert rolling savate to the back of the unsuspecting octopus-head's octopus head. The navi fell fell forward towards the crowd, grasping at several people with her head tentacles to try to maintain balance, but ultimately fell on her face. Incognito was so surprised that he couldn't manage to speak or react for a few seconds after she was done. "O-oh... yeah that's... just what I wanted..." he muttered, unsure whether he should be so quick to take credit for what just happened.

Utopia continued posing and making silly things like ice cream and balloons for kids, she and they being the only two types of people to not be busy wandering why Red Nova had unprovokedly taken out the event host.

Warp cheered for a moment, clapping her hands enthusiastically. "Way to do it, Red Nova! Your kick is so strong!" she complimented Red Nova, then gradually stopped once she realized nobody had joined her.

The woman slowly lifted herself up, clutching her head with both hands and using her tentacles rovprop herself up. As she got back on her feet, pieces fell away from her helmet, and ultimately it split apart like pottery at the point of impact. Two circular white eyes were now visible with no mouth... perhaps most interestingly, the tentacles weren't part of her helmet; they actually extended of the slightly elongated back of her head. She stumbled around dizzily on her long head tentacles. "Wow, Red Nova, I never would have guessed that..." she congratulated Martia, wrapping her tentacles all over some guy to steady herself.

Someone in the crowd remarked "isn't her head still an octopus?" Of course, no one cared, because no one had cared in the first place.

"Can you grant more wishes?" the octopus-head asked; her voice sounded fairly classy and normal without the helmet on, but her head was crazy looking. "Personally, I wish I had something soft to rest my head on. Does the little boy have any other wishes?"

Incognito was just sort of blankly staring at the odd scene.
Martia was actually a little surprised (and a little disappointed) that the octopus Navi managed to get back on her feet after that brutal kick. It must've been the helmet. And, uh...she certainly was an octopus Navi. Leslie would probably get a calamari craving just from looking at her.

Speaking of her operator, she needed to do more distracting. She had a feeling Leslie wasn't taking being kidnapped lying down, so all she needed to do was slow it down, so she could safely get to the man behind everything and beat the everloving snot out of him, among other things. She could use a wish right now: find out how things were going in the real world. Worst case scenario, her operator was taking full advantage of the fact she was trapped in a small area with a busty lady, instead of working on stopping a mad man...but that was unlikely, since Leslie absolutely hated getting duped. She wouldn't be surprised if she tried to climb the robot while it was moving, just to get at him.

And to help the chances of that happening, Martia had to keep up the distractions, all while remaining in-character. She actually had an idea, thanks to how Mindroot had phrased her last remark...it wasn't one she particularly WANTED to do, but, well, the alternative was for her operator to potentially mess up and get herself killed, and that was worse than any embarrassment she'd end up feeling. She walked over to the octopus Navi, and took a deep breath, prepping herself for what she was about to do...no injury inducing this time, though.

"Well, you asked for it..." With that, the 'superhero' picked Mindroot up...only to set her down gently on the floor in a sitting position (which wasn't exactly easy for her). She then sat down behind her, and placed the other Navi's head right on her breasts. At least they constituted something soft. "Sorry, but this is the best I can do on such short notice...just, don't do anything perverted, okay?" She could already feel her face warm up, as the situation sank in...
The octopus navi followed Red Nova's instructions obediently and allowed her head to go back against the desirable pillow of the superhero's tremendous rack, to the envy of at least half of the crowd. The feeling of her purple flesh was a little slimy and slick, only marginally better than a real octopus unless slick and slimy was just your thing. She closed her eyes and sighed; despite her lack of a mouth, the light blush across her face and her slowly wriggling head-tendrils seemed to indicate utter contentment. "That's so nice... I can't feel a thing any more~" she cooed. In the audience, Incognito and Warp both made upset faces, unable to hide their jealousy.

Thankfully, the universe didn't just work in such a way that perverted things constantly happened to women with big boobs. MindRoot's tentacles weren't going for anything dirty, nor was she overstepping her own boundaries. All wasn't entirely well, however: the wriggling tentacles were tickling her mighty fierce, even if they weren't doing anything not-safe-for-work.

Utopia continued working with the children, but her face looked mildly worried as she realized that she didn't have the audience's attention any more. "INQUIRY: Should I be using my body instead of my illusions to fulfill people's wishes?" she asked, striking another pose.

"No, the um... the children probably prefer it the way you're doing it," MindRoot suggested, correctly assuming that even Utopia would have a hard time fulfilling the wish "I want a pony" using her body. "Mmmm~"

Despite what she's said, a few people in the audience seemed to think that had some interesting implications, and a few of them weren't above shoving past some kids to get an opportunity. They turned out to be the HeelNavis from earlier, who, despite their great hotdog show, felt they may have been shortchanged and cheated out of some prime opportunities. As they got through, their beady eyes were on Martia. "We've got wishes! You're granting wishes, huh? We want to touch your-!"

Warp interrupted by first dragging the leader (who was speaking) away from the kids so that they wouldn't be yelling perverse things within earshots of minors. "You're not touching Red Nova at all, jerks!" she scolded them.

"What, we're jerks!? We're just giving wishes! I'll bet uh..." the leader murmured, then held out one finger towards Red Nova's rival, trying to recall the name.

"Utopia!" the woman announced, posing dramatically.

"Thank you, Utopia. I'll bet Utopia will let us touch her," he affirmed. "Utopia, I wish to touch you!"

"Your wish shall be granted!" the silver-bodied navi announced... then swung one hand out, slapping him across the face. The crowd started laughing in response. "Was there an error?"

"N-Not that kind of touch, you dummy! Damn, I think my neck nearly popped out of my collar," he grumbled, making motions like he was fixing his helmet back on, although that helmet was likely synonymous with his head. "I want a sexy touch! I want to touch your boobs!"

"Is that so? Then so it shall be!" she announced, quickly grabbing both hands around him with a lightning movement of her whole body. She wrapped both arms, then pressed her massive, floating boobs into his face, burying it in its entirety. "Your command has been fulfilled!" The navi began waving his arms, begging for air. The other two just watched, then jumped up and down excitedly and began trying to get out their own commands.

"Red Nova! That's child's play compared to your new ability!" Incognito defended, helping her up from behind MindRoot. MindRoot stood up as well, watching with interest. "Your psychic ability is the best! Show the audience now, read my wish!" he commanded, sounding very authentic (and also looking silly, as he had to reach up a bit just to keep his hands on her shoulders). He stared into her eyes resolutely, playing a good part... until he inevitably failed, his eyes falling to about eye's height and spotting her breasts. With the sound of the other navis getting their faces smothered, he tried to look back up at her face... but failed, looking at the breasts again. He gulped, looked to the side, back at her chest, then to the side again, his face getting redder and redder as he tried to act his part.

"Ha ha ha!" one of the heelnavis laughed, freeing himself from an extreme Utopia hug. "I don't think you need any psychic powers to know what's on his mind!"

MindRoot chuckled, resting two tentacles beneath her chin in an expression that seemed vaguely like curiosity.
Yep, that's right, get nice and comfy...though, Mindroot's head felt really gross. And if she was unlucky, that slime was going to leave even less to other peoples' imaginations what her chest looked like. But, it did seem like the other Navi was fairly distracted by the immense comfort her bosom apparently provided, which would be good for Leslie. So, if she could keep this up...fortunately, she wasn't overly ticklish, so she didn't have to worry about making her stop the tentacles...even though it was a little creepy.

Speaking of which, that Utopia person had a question. "Well, the thing with illusions is...they fade away. You might grant the wish for a minute or an hour or whatever, but it ends. And everyone's back to square one. Although, illusions can also grant some wishes that you couldn't do otherwise, so you probably shouldn't abandon them completely, either. Just know what you can and can't do!" That's right, she was offering what some would call her enemy advice. She was just that nice. Though...giving advice about wishes? What was she, a genie? A genie Navi...that just sounded ridiculous.

And since ridiculous was the order of the day, the HeelNavis showed up from earlier. Fantastic. The resulting scene, however, suceeded where the tentacles failed, and she couldn't help but snicker. Needless to say, she wasn't a big fan of them. But she couldn't enjoy the scene for long, as Incognito snapped her back to the matter at hand. She immediately looked down at herself after getting up, but fortunately found that nothing slimy had stayed on her. That was a relief. All right, now she needed to figure out a wish to grant that also managed to keep Mindroot nice and distracted. Hmm...

...Except what was on his mind was so obvious that there was absolutely no way she could do anything else and make it seem plausible. With a sigh, she turned to him, and stuck her chest out a little. "Oh, all right...go ahead. But no reaching under the top!"
Utopia looked surprised, maybe even a little touched that Martia had taken the time to think about her predicament. She didn't seem to particularly care about the three guys fondling her either. "CONCLUSION: I WILL CONSIDER HOW BEST TO UTILIZE MY POWERS," she responded, although she didn't particularly need them to make heelnavis happy (assuming they were suffocating themselves for lecherous reasons and not suicidal ones).

In the mean time, Incognito looked shocked for a moment, then waved his hands in panic. "N-no, you've got it-!" he started, beginning to deny all allegations in order to preserve his character and both of their dignity. As he did, he paused and realized what Martia probably already knew: if he didn't admit that he wanted to touch her boobs, he would be calling the authenticity of her bogus mindreading powers into question. "That is, uh, you got it! Sure thing!" he responded, smiling as big as nd could manage despite his shame. His legs squirmed a little awkwardly and he gulped extra hard.

Slowly, he reached out with suspenseful hesitatance, then placed each of his hands onto one of her massive breasts. His hands were feminine and small, looking dwarfed by the swell of her halter top. As his palm connected and his fingers squeezed in, made a face like he had stuck his feet in cold water. "I-I'm sorry," he muttered, only now realizing that she didn't have a bra on.

"How is it? Everything you dreamed of?" MindRoot questioned.

"Y-Yes," he commented in a hoarse voice, then cleared his throat. "Th-They're so big and soft! He he!" he laughed, sounding terribly girly.

"... So it's good?" she asked. "I can't tell... you say you like them, but you look like you're having a heart attack..."

"No, really!" he gasped, giving them another squeeze and then pushing them both up to show the jiggle. His face became even redder. "Th-They really are nice, Red Nova!" he squeaked. Warp watched, aghast and wondering why they'd brought Incognito along with them in the first place.

"They sure are, aren't they?!" MindRoot agreed with an enthusiastic nod and chipper expression. "Don't you all agree?" The audience all cheered and laughed.

"Ah ha ha... ha..." Incognito laughed, holding one arm behind his hair and using the other free hand to hold his apron down to securely cover the front of his pants.

"How about her ass?" one of the heelnavis called out, taking a break from bothering Utopia.

"Wh-What about it?" the boy asked sheepishly.

"Doesn't it look pretty good too in those shorts? I wanna give it a test drive!" he explained, grabbing Incognito's arm and dragging him behind her.

"Uh, no! I mean, yes!" the kid answered, now staring at her butt intently.

"Oh my! That's all a little salty if you-!" MindRoot started, then promptly vanished in a jackout beam. Apparently the mastermind had decided he had need of her or, perhaps, something was wrong with her jack in port of choice.

Nobody particularly noticed besides Martia, since everyone else was watching her, even (especially) the one who'd asked her to come confront MindRoot. "Go on!" the heelnavi laughed, shoving the kid forward.

As Incognito attempted to regain his balance, he grabbed hold of her shoulders and hit with not enough force to knock her over, of course. Unfortunately, he also ran his body mostly flat against hers. Blessedly, he wasn't her same height, so the effect wasn't what it might have been... but she still felt a bit of the proof that he was an (overly excited) guy as his lower body pressed against her upper thighs.

"Sorry, Martia," he whispered, keeping his face pressed into her back like he was too ashamed to show it.
Unfortunately for Martia and Incognito, dignity had already been flung out the window, and the former knew it all too well. With that in mind, she still flinched and blushed a bit as her sizable chest was subsequently grabbed. And commented on. He wasn't doing a great job selling it, though...she'd have to pitch in. "I-it's only natural that he be apprehensive! I can tell that he's never, um, touched someone like this! He truly does like it, it's just nerves keeping him from showing it!" Though, one bad thing about his relatively gentle touch...it actually made it feel somewhat pleasurable to her. If he had bigger hands, she'd probably downright enjoy it if it wasn't for the crowd surrounding them. Fortunately, he stopped before long due to hiding the suspicious bulge between his legs.

And, in what came as absolutely no shock to her, a HeelNavi made everything worse, this time shifting focus from her critically acclaimed front side to her not exactly unpleasant back side. Still, it seemed like a second groping would give the poor Navi a heart attack. "Hold on a-" But, for once, the 'superhero' stopped her complaint voluntarily, as MindRoot suddenly left the area. She wasn't sure if that was good or bad for Leslie...but it DID give her a way out of this. Too bad before she got a chance to put her plan into action the other Navi was knocked into her, sending them both to the floor, and revealing that he was rather...enthusiastic about things. "Hang on a sec! This was supposed to be a competition between me and Utopia, wasn't it?" In an impossibly athletic move, Martia managed to get out from under Incognito and back to standing in a single, smooth motion...and luckily for everyone watching her, the laws of motion made sure that her breasts took slightly longer to stop than the rest of her.

"Well, guess what? The judge just up and left! And that...was the agreed condition of this whole thing! Without her around, there's not much else to do!" Oh please, oh PLEASE let everyone buy that...
Incognito hurried to clear up his sobbing face while also holding his apron down in modesty as Martia deprived him of his hiding spot. "Y-Yeah," he agreed. The crowd dispersed in mutual agreement, feeling that the easiest way to stop bad guys from bullying everyone was to deprive them of their audience. That didn't exactly work, until the store manager, Big Willy, caught up with them and forcibly dragged them out of Utopia's bosom.

Without any further instructions to carry out, Utopia just continued posing and repeating "Awaiting instructions" over and over. Warp finally spoke with her, deciding it would be a good idea to flesh out the "Red Nova rival" idea some more.

"I'm sooooo sorry, M- uh, Red Nova! I didn't mean to do all of that to you or make you stick up for me. It wasn't something I wanted to... well kinda... w-well it wasn't bad but it was wrong... y-you know what I mean!" he wept. He seemed to have forgotten the mission he'd set out on entirely and didn't mention its results.

Once Warp had stopped Utopia from aimlessly posing by giving her new commands and sending her on her way, she rejoined the others. She quickly dragged Martia away from Incognito, obviously remaining very upset with him "I think they bought it, so it ought to be fine. Maybe you should consider being the official Red Nova from now on! I mean, you've worn the costume and played the part and granted wishes!You're like the real thing now!" she assured Martia. "Please look out in the future for more opportunities to play the role! And I'm sure Cornelia has big money waiting for you and your operator!" Warp still had no idea of the ordeal that both operators were going through.
It...worked. It actually worked. Thank goodness. Martia was more than a little relieved at that development, what with it basically meaning she was done. Also, seeing those HeelNavis get dragged off was highly enjoyable. Looked like Utopia was at a loss as to what to do, but Warp seemed to have that under control. Okay, looked like on the Net front, everything was peachy. But, that didn't mean everything was over...

...Unfortunately, she apparently broke Incognito, so she was going to have to fix him before she got results on the real world stage. "Calm down! All you did was help me help my operator. Sure, I wasn't exactly planning on getting groped in public today, or getting caught naked in a shower, but they just kinda...happened. It's not your fault at all! By the way, how's things going in the real w-"

But before the young Navi coudl respond, the 'superhero' Navi was dragged off by Warp, and basically got an offer to do this sort of thing full-time. And she had but one answer to that. "Nuh-uh. No way. Not a chance. I'm definitely not superhero material! I'm perfectly happy just being a martial arts practictioner, thank you very much!" This was NOT something she wanted to do again any time soon...and that was before accounting for the peril Leslie was (and may still be) in. "By the way, what'd you say to that other Navi? And I guess I should ask before I leave...do you want this costume back?"
Incognito probably would have given Martia a status update, but Warp was keeping the superhero to herself, and the undercover detective still didn't seem entirely 100% on trusting the sidekick. Warp looked depressed when Martia explained that, for reasons that ought to be apparent enough, she didn't care to play the role again in the foreseeable future. "But you're so good at it! I'll never find another Red Nova as good as you, Red Nova!" she sniffled. Additional questions relieved that train of thought, however, and she returned to treating her temporary help as temporary help. "I told Utopia that I would pitch the idea of her as a rival for the upcoming comics, since I'm starting to wonder about the whole MindRoot thing... why did we think that was a good idea? It's like we were brainwashed..." She stared at her feet pensively for a while, then continued. "Oh, the costume! No, you should keep it. We'll probably go for a full body GMO and use an actress in the future... A-And if you keep it, maybe you'll decide you want to wear it again some time?"

"You should talk to Cornelia about your payment..." She stepped a little ways back, then gave a salute. "It's been an honor to be your sidekick!" Warp finished, then jacked out.

Incognito took that time to meet up with Martia again. "It looks like my operator has met up with yours. I'm not sure how things are going... my op is trying to work some kind of machinery, probably related to the robot, and yours isn't around. She just ran out of the room... I also see Cornelia Craft on a big monitor. It looks like she's safe..."
"Rival, huh? Yeah, I'd definitely go that way if I were you!" Rivals were always nice. Much nicer than random giant octopus monsters. Speaking of which... "And yeah, I'd scrap the whole Mindroot thing ASAP. It's just so...weird." Wait, like she was brainwashed? Well, at least it was nice to more or less confirm that Warp wasn't in on the whole kidnapping plot.

Speaking of which, after waving her sidekick off, time to get filled in on said plot. Hearing what her operator just did, however, simply made her sigh. "Oh, I guarantee you that Leslie's going after that Will guy. She really can't stand people like that...she'll probably still be in some sort of danger, but she can handle herself. Still, maybe I should head back and see if I can help her out with anything. Think there's anything else I need to do, here? If not, I think I'll just jack out and get my nice, comfy default outfit back on. The Red Nova outfit's not too bad, but there's just no support for my chest. And I really like having support up there, you know?" Martia cringed at that last bit, since the other Navi knew all too well about her chest after recent events...
"I feel a little better knowing your operator is someone capable," Incognito admitted. "Oh... Yeah, you should probably change out of that. Haha, er, I guess... but it's great supporting someone like you! Uh... supporting you on the mission I mean, not supporting your... I mean I guess you don't need a lot of support on a mission but you probably need a lot of support up there... U-uuuh..." he finished, trying not to stare at her boobs again. "Well, my operator's sure to need me, yours too! We should both leave!" the little boy finished, hastily jacking out to his PET.
"Right, bye!" Poor guy. Everything he said was a double entendre, and there was no way he was actually trying to do that. Then again, he DID see her naked and reached second base with her, so could he really be that pitiable? Shrugging at the unstated question, Martia started her automatic jack out processes, allowing her to disappear from the mall's cyberworld.

(jacking out)
((Martia got 23 Warp FXP, 15 Incognito FXP, 4 Utopia FXP, 2 MindRoot FXP))