"The Voice" Talkshow Set

Well...a lot sure had happened in the span of 15 seconds, what which the decoration destruction and the extra Navis and what not. "Sigh...you really can't leave this people alone for a second..." So much he had to do...but first, he had a directive or two for the technically should not be here metal chick over the hole. "Yo, Utopia! I want you to locate and eliminate Radio! And until that's accomplished, accept no other directives from anyone except me, SharpMan! Understand?" Well, that should hopefully take care of that...though, knowing her, a complication would arise before too long.

Now, to handle the battle before him, which would've been far more entertaining if he wasn't working for one side. "Kindle! Machine gun chick! Switch targets! It'll be a lot easier to take out that plant chick with fire! ...Like that thing you did in Beach Area! That'll get rid of the decoys, nice and quick!" Of course, he knew better than to assume that he'd solved everything without even lifting a blade. He wasn't stupidly idealistic, after all.

However, he did have a more pressing need, so for the moment, he needed to work on that assumption. Reaching into his Navi hammerspace, he took out the communicator given earlier, and promptly used it for its primary purpose. "VoiceMan! Do you read me?" Better not give any unneeded info, just in case of certain situations...
"NEW DIRECTIVE: locate and eliminate Radio. Do not accept any other directives until Radio is eliminated. As you have commanded, so shall your perfect world be shaped!"[color=purple][/color] Utopia responded, posing with both arms spread like an eagle's wings and one leg crossed behind the other, with her head bent slightly forward. In this ridiculous posture, she sank through the hole in the floor and disappeared.

Bonsai smirked, recognizing her antagonist. She slowly shifted her attention, as did Kindle.

"Your shapely buttocks
I was outnumbered before
But now I'll have it!"

"I'll swap, but remember: This Bonsai navi only has eyes for your ass! She's crazy about male butts!"[font=Bodoni MT][/font] Kindle exclaimed with ridiculous-seeming seriousness, swapping her attention to the aforementioned butt-luster. The other navi, however, was not so quick. "Please, I hope this doesn't rub you the wrong way, but you have to handle this target while I handle Bonsai, Capo!"[font=Bodoni MT][/font]

"I can't! I've got a score to settle with this freak, see?" Capo responded, never letting her finger leave its squeeze on her gun's trigger.

"W-Well, not trying to start anything, but I actually have an old grudge with her too... But really! What is it?!"[font=Bodoni MT][/font]

"It ain't important! But still I gotta kill her, see? I'm gunna murder her!"

"Fat, bulbous buttocks
Unlike SharpMan's well-toned ass
Hers is bulging out."

"I-If you don't shut up about my ass I'm going to shoot yours full of another couple of holes, see?!" the pinstriped navi roared, guns blazing in retaliation for the insult.

"My sleek, slender form
If you had such a body
You would not be scorned."

"... Not trying to rub you the wrong way, I somehow don't think that would be the perfect solution either..."[font=Bodoni MT][/font]

"I'm not complaining, but has everyone forgotten about me?" the airline stewardess asked in a sultry, feminine voice, finally one unmarred by speech peculiarities. "If it makes any difference, I also think that you have a chunky butt."

"Why I oughtta!!!"

The action started back up; Kindle swapped targets, as did Capo, so that now they were now properly matched. Capo and the airline stewardess exchanged ranged attacks while Kindle began rubbing what SharpMan assumed was her "Match Box" up and down one sleeve of her reporter's jacket; the item was like a large, flypaper covered shield. Still, it didn't seem to be having quite the same effect it had been earlier, for whatever reason. Only a thin stream of fire was shooting out, like a miniature flamethrower.

Utopia seemed to be on her way to take care of Radio, but it was always difficult to rely on her to uphold anything she'd said she'd do. As a stroke of amazing fortune, however, VoiceMan answered his communication link. It was choppy, but SharpMan could still hear it. "Man am I gl- *bzk* you! Are the girls-? *bzk* Radio's here. I can handle her. Don't let-! *bzk* -go down, the show's as good as dead t-! *bzk*"[font=Bodoni MT][/font]

00:07:30 UNTIL SHOWTIME

Bonsai A: 200 HP
Bonsai B: 200 HP
Bonsai C: 200 HP
Bonsai D: 200 HP
Bonsai E: 200 HP
Flight Attendant Navi: 180 HP

SharpMan: 150 HP
Kindle: 150 HP
Capo: 200 HP

Terrain: 95% normal, 5% broken
...Somehow, that was going to backfire on him. He knew it. He didn't know how, but it was. But at the very least, sending the metallic Navi to take out the biggest threat, it'd buy him time to help out here. Which was good, because he was going to need it. "As soon as I let my focus off this mission, I'm getting the headache of my life, I know it..." The subsequent VoiceMan response eased him a little bit, though the constant static was making it hard to get too optimistic. "...You know, when your enemy is called Radio, it's probably NOT a good idea to use portable radios for communication."

"Too bad no one recognized that in time...including us. I'll try and trace the communicator's signal, to see if we can establish a direct connection with VoiceMan, but don't get your hopes up. In the mean time, I'm setting folder selection to automatic. I trust you to select your own BattleChips without getting too reckless. Once I'm done with this, I'll revert it to manual."

"Understood!" With a sigh, he looked on as Kindle's massive fire attack was...less than massive. He wasn't even sure it qualified as an attack, at that rate. "There's no time to waste...if your attack isn't working, then I'll figure out which one is real!" Via an invisible signal to the PET, SharpMan accessed a certain chip in his possession, triggering an attack...though at first, it seemed to be doing nothing. Soon enough, however, a green wooden boomerang spun onto the battlefield, seeking much of the apparent plant Navis in a single arced attack, and let them know at least some of what was fake and what was real...

[Order of Turn:
1-Boomerang1 chip attack on BonsaiA, BonsaiB, BonsaiC, and BonsaiD (60, Wood, B, Arc Attack)
-----TURN SPLICE-----
SharpMan found that his boomerang attack was effective, dispelling two Bonsai and cutting... one of them. Had he hit with both hits? Regardless, two of the Bonsais he'd aimed at were still standing. Perhaps he'd missed one and cut the other, so the other was mimicking the damage? It was hard to say.

Even as SharpMan took two down, another took the place of the two. Of course, it took its place a little distance away, so it was fairly easy to tell that the new one wasn't her. Still, one certainly wouldn't wish for any more rapist plant women to appear than one could help.

"A decent attack
I'll respond by cutting her
Do not try to run!"

Bonsai equipped herself with the familiar BambooSword and swiped towards Kindle. If she was supposed to use the Match Box as a shield, she seemed to have forgot, and instead took the attack head on. Data spilled out of the tear in her reporter's jacket, causing her to wince in pain. "I hope this doesn't rub you the wrong way, but I can't defend against her attacks! We're going to have to do it again!"[font=Bodoni MT][/font]

Do what again? That was a good question. Whatever it was, the "real" Bonsai had positioned herself between SharpMan and Kindle, such that no matter what the reporter tried, she couldn't get a clear line to SharpMan to reveal the nature of her plan.

In the mean time, Capo and the airline stewardess had a sort of traditional battle, trading back and forth red lasers and bullet sprays with neither gaining much of an advantage.

Whatever had happened with Utopia descending to the underground chamber was still a mystery. Perhaps she had not gotten there yet? Regardless, VoiceMan's communicator stayed silent.

00:07:15 UNTIL SHOWTIME

Bonsai A: 140 HP
Bonsai C: 140 HP
Bonsai E: 140 HP
Bonsai F: 140 HP
Flight Attendant Navi: 140 HP

SharpMan: 150 HP
Kindle: 70 HP
Capo: 160 HP

...Do it again? Do what agai-...ohhhhhh. "Heh, got it! On my way!" Now he just had to get over there. And to do that, he had a whacked plant Navi to get through...maybe literally. "Outta the way, weed woman!" Utilizing his amazing chip selection powers, SharpMan's left side blade became covered in flames, which was immediately used to tear at the enemy Navi. Damage infliction? Awesome. Disappearing decoy? Fine. Jump to the side? Sure. He simply needed her to let him pass through. And burning blades tended to help convince Wood Navis to get out of the way. Usually. There was that one time where a Wood element target managed to AntiFire him to the brink...that wasn't a fun experience.

But at any rate, he was getting to Kindle, whether the enemy liked it or not. And then, there would be rubbing. Lots of it. And all he had to do was stand there and act casual. Win-win.

-----TURN SPLICE-----
2-FireKnife chip attack on Bonsai? (the one between him and Kindle) (60, Fire, B, Slashing)
3-Aid Kindle in activating her abilities
-----TURN SPLICE 2-----
Kindle tried not to stare at SharpMan, thinking he might make a stealthy approach, from which she could draw attention. Of course, he didn't, so she decided it didn't matter if she played dumb or not. As Bonsai attacked her again, she held her Match Box in both hands to defend herself from the blade, cradling it in front of herself with the sort of inexperience in netbattling that SharpMan had come to expect. Thankfully, the Match Box was more useful in death than it had been in life, saving her from a critical blow before falling in two pieces.

SharpMan found that the Bonsai he'd targeted was a fake, which was just as well, since he hadn't cared about killing her to begin with. This did give him a pretty good idea of which remaining one must be the real one, but more importantly, perhaps, allowed him to reach Kindle. "Good, good! Now, I hope this doesn't rub you the wrong way, but I need a second to..."[font=Bodoni MT][/font] she murmured, starting to fiddle with her jacket buttons. It seemed like that would take a while, so ultimately, she just gave up and .GMO swapped back into her bikini.

After a deep breath, she went down on him again, suggestively rubbing her sizable breasts up and down his abdomen (just a little lower would feel even better, but she hadn't done that yet, in his experience). The flames she'd been shooting from the point of contact erupted into a wildfire, spreading out with her body as the source. It was a good thing that the scenery was already ruined, because if it hadn't been, it would certainly be burning now.

As Bonsai attempted to dodge the flames, the activity drew Capo's attention away from her own opponent. All of her own gunning seemed sort of useless when Kindle had the ability to do that. Was it Kindle doing that? "H-hey, you guys! Whatcha doing!?" she called over, causing Kindle to jump in alarm.

"Powering up!"[font=Bodoni MT][/font] Kindle called back, barely able to speak over the roar of the flames.

"You're powering him up by doing that!? Really?!"

"He's powering me up!"[font=Bodoni MT][/font]

"You're powering him up, huh?"

"Not trying to start anything, but it's the other way around!"[font=Bodoni MT][/font]

"Y-You want me around there too?!"

"You're not hearing me right!"[font=Bodoni MT][/font]

Acting on the misinterpreted message, Capo ran over to join the two. "Okay, but this had better work, see!" she grumbled, pulling open her jacket and shirt in one quick motion, then shrugging the piece down her shoulders. The action revealed a black, lace, semi-transparent bikini, which would be pretty nice to look at, except Capo's breasts could be labeled average at best. "You've got to move over a bit, so I'll have some room!"

"I-I don't mean to rub you the wrong way, but, what are you-!?"[font=Bodoni MT][/font]

The navi grabbed Kindle's bare shoulders, moving her to where she thought was appropriate based on what she'd seen. This equated to putting her breasts directly to the right of SharpMan's groin, while smooshing her face against his abdomen. Meanwhile, Capo pressed her own face to his stomach as well and pushed her own breasts against the explicit area, putting him in a sandwich of VoiceMan employees. Her face tilted sideways while her cheek squished against him, allowing her to shoot him an intimidating glare. "This'll be easier if you grab hold of our heads! And enjoy it, cause I don't do this often, see?"

With that, both girls rubbed up and down, their breasts sliding consecutively against his groin. The result, of course, did not make Kindle's fire any more powerful than it had been. Still, realizing how annoyed Capo would be if she found out she was doing what she was for no reason, Kindle tried to arc her flames to hit the stewardess navi as well. The navi managed to dodge the flames, as she'd already been prepared for gunfire, but barely.

"What should we do? I can't figure out how to approach them..."

"Eminent failure
Attack the girl or suffer
The burn of those flames!"

"Roger that. Hate to break up your little play date, guy," she responded, holding up one of her odd, handheld scanners and aiming it in Kindle's direction. Of course, from where SharpMan was standing, it was hard to imagine that they'd be able to attack and dodge those flames, which had already taken out two more of Bonsai's clones.

Bonsai C: 140 HP (BambooSword: 1 use)
Bonsai G: 140 HP (BambooSword: 1 use)
Flight Attendant Navi: 140 HP

SharpMan: 150 HP (FireKnife: 5 uses)

...Hmm. This mission just got a lot more fun for him. SharpMan remained quiet, instead electing to take the situation and thoroughly enjoy it. He didn't talk his way into it, but he could certainly talk his way out of it. Besides, who was he to resist girls voluntarily rubbing their breasts on him? He certainly wouldn't be SharpMan in that scenario, that was for sure.

With that said, he reached down and grabbed Capo and Kindle by their heads as requested, and began to assist. He pondered using his newfound influence to bring one of them closer to a middle path, so to speak, but after some thought, elected against it. Instead, he looked over at the flight attendant Navi, with a menacing grin on his face...the kind reserved for when he was about to inflict pain on someone he didn't like. True to form, water-attuned spikes formed above her and each of the Bonsais, as he activated another BattleChip from his folder, and had them drop down with little delay. After all, it was harder to attack when a needle smacked you on the head. He knew that from experience.

Now, for the important part. Up, and down. Up, and down. Up, and down...oh yeah.

-----TURN SPLICE 2-----
4-AquaNeedle1 chip attack on Flight Attendant Navi, BonsaiC, and BonsaiG (20, Aqua, B)]
"I gotta say, I can feel him powering up, sorta..." Capo grumbled, closing her eyes so as not to look up at his grinning face. "But it doesn't really seem all that helpful, see?"

"Well, I-I don't mean to rub you the wrong way... but it's probably not..."[font=Bodoni MT][/font] Kindle sobbed.

"What'd you say? Can't hear out of the ear that's up against him!"

"N-Nothing! It's very helpful, I'm sure!"[font=Bodoni MT][/font]

The stewardess grinned in a sort of a pissed off way, raising one eyebrow. She couldn't manage to do anything beyond dodging the flames, and SharpMan's ice needles had hit both of them effortlessly. "It's kinda pissin' me off to see such a brute force sort of thing beat us," she chuckled. "Scratch that, I'm totally pissed!"

"Incompetent girls
I could please him far better
Using just my sticks."

"... I don't really think I want to know how that would go down," the stewardess sighed. "The worst part is that if Radio would have hired somebody that wasn't an insane, twiggy rapist, I could probably steal him away from those girls! If that's what he likes, I'm about three times better at it."

"Conventional girl
A man's ass is sensitive
That's where you focus."

"Sure, if you want him to run out of the bedroom crying," the stewardess groaned.

"My expert technique
You cannot understand it
So set in your ways."

"Set in my ways? I'm about ten times more flexible than you, Skinny," the other scoffed, beginning to grow visibly frustrated.

"I-I'm beginning to run out of power... But I've got an idea! Let's keep it up, and maybe they'll destroy each other? What do you think?"[font=Bodoni MT][/font] Kindle asked, turning her bright eyes up towards her ally as she continued working his groin. "I don't mean to start something, but... wait, yeah, I actually do. Try to pour some oil on their feud!"[font=Bodoni MT][/font]

00:07:00 UNTIL SHOWTIME

Bonsai C: 120 HP (BambooSword: 1 use)
Flight Attendant Navi: 120 HP

...Hmm. Get them to fight each other. It had merit, but quite frankly, he'd rather just have the flight attendant Navi join in. Of course, since this was a paying mission, he couldn't just do that...what a shame. Still, maybe he could link the two thoughts together...ah, yes, there most certainly was. [size0]"Follow my lead, girls![/size]

"Well well well, stewardess! If you're so confident in your ability, why not come over here and prove it? Leave the plant girl back there, though...she doesn't have the needed, eh, talents to do this! I think you actually have what it takes, though! Yes, you most certainly do!" Ugh, he couldn't believe those words were escaping his mouth...not because he didn't mean it (he most certainly did), nor because he wasn't prepared to deal with backing his words up (he most certainly was)...but because it was just a ploy to get rid of the two adversarial Navis (it most regrettably was).

...Well, it was regrettable getting rid of the flight attendant. Bonsai could be thrown on a bonfire for all he cared.
"Hold up there, Woody. I'm not like those girls; I don't need your boner to power me up, and I don't need it for... whyever Buns over there is doing it," the stewardess laughed in response. "If you think you're going to tempt me to come over there and give you a boobjob, you've got another thing coming. I only do detestable things if they make me money."

"My special technique
I'll show you for free, SharpMan
You needn't pay me!"

"Who would pay you to shove a stick up their butt? Anyone? Do you really think so?" the stewardess groaned, becoming more and more frustrated.

"You stewardess bitch
Maybe I'll show you for free
I won't be gentle!"

"Hey hey! Focus on the mission!" the woman snapped back, dodging out of the way as Bonsai swung her sword arm. The two were beginning to get distracted.

Of course, SharpMan had told Capo and Kindle to help, so the two decided to try to do so. "I don't mean to rub you the wrong way, but breasts really are the only way to do it~"[font=Bodoni MT][/font] Kindle laughed in a smarmy way, smiling towards Bonsai.

Picking up the hint, Capo tried to come up with something to support the other side. "No... Er...! He definitely would like a stick up his ass!" she pitched in, sounding awkward and probably hurting their cause more than helping it. Kindle gave her a nudge with her shoulder, indicating as much. "W-Well boobs aren't everything!"

"Radio's-!"[font=Bodoni MT][/font] the voice spoke up from SharpMan's recorder.

"Boss!"

"Capo? Why are- *bzzt* SharpMan? Nevermind, you need to support him! Utopia's on her way back. You need to give SharpMan everything you- *bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt* -work. We need all of it fully standing again... It's going to be huge! You have to keep at it!"[font=Bodoni MT][/font]

Capo turned her head to the side to look at the object of her and Kindle's efforts. It looked like they were doing a pretty good job at it, but apparently, VoiceMan needed SharpMan as powered up as he could get. "You got it, Boss! This one's for the Boss, see?!" she roared in a hard-boiled battlecry before promptly dropping her skirt, revealing a pair of panties matching the top. The design was well-spent here, because her ass left little to be desired, for one who is a fan of curvaceous asses.

With her fedora on the floor, her skirt around her ankles, and her coat still hanging around her forearms, she turned and pressed the inner arch of her buttocks over SharpMan's boner. Unfortunately, this caused Kindle to be repelled, as she ran a significant risk of being smacked in the face by her partner's butt if she stayed. "Grab on!" Capo encouraged SharpMan, starting to grind against him with impressive hip strength. "O-Or whatever makes it biggest!"

"Capo.... You er... I don't want to start something but-!"[font=Bodoni MT][/font] Kindle babbled from the floor. If Capo was paying attention, she'd notice that the flames had stopped completely once Kindle had left SharpMan. Luckily, Capo, the stewardess, and even Bonsai now all had other concerns. Bonsai jumped the stewardess, batting at her target using her sword arm, while Capo offered her butt to SharpMan.

Unfortunately, Kindle couldn't recollect herself, so stunned was she by the occurrences. As such, she just lay upon the studio floor, watching the scene unfold in awe. SharpMan could hear a very familiar voice approaching from beneath the studio...

00:06:45 UNTIL SHOWTIME

...Okay, now he was in a bind. Not literally, he wasn't into bondage, but...the situation was...interesting, to say the least. Suffice it to say that the gangster chick looked MUCH better from this angle. But...t...if he focused on her entirely, Kindle couldn't make those flames to attack the other two. But then again, since the opposition started attacking each other, was that really necessary? He was inclined to think no. Which meant all he needed to do was wait, then he could finish off the winner.

"Well, if everyone's fine with it..." Seriously, she was an idiot to not realize that this wasn't what VoiceMan meant. But hey, who was he to complain? Now, to grab each buttock with the corresponding hand, then move in an up-down motion...yep, that'd work...however, he couldn't 100% focus on the back order. After all, he WAS still in a mission, so he should keep tabs on the enemy, even in a moment of pleasure.
"... Don't get carried away back there! Keep it in your pants, see!" Capo warned him, curling her hands inward while staying on all fours. The look and feel was all pretty obscene.

Kindle bit her lip, realizing that telling Capo what was going on would only make things worse but still feeling understandably as though she was betraying her co-worker by not explaining the situation. "G-Good work, Capo!"[font=Bodoni MT][/font]

"Why am I the only one doing any of the work?! Help me out!"

"I don't mean to rub you the wrong way, but you haven't left me very much room to work with..."[font=Bodoni MT][/font]

"Fine, I've got this. I can feel it working, anyways!" she boasted, trying her best to look confident and in control despite her embarrassment at the situation. "I'm going to suggest that next time, the boss hires somebody with more ordinary powers to help us out, though!"

Meanwhile, the other two continued to struggle on the floor, oblivious to what was happening. As SharpMan had expected, Utopia soon rose out of the floor, just as ominously as she'd first arrived. "Utopia returns! REPORT: The mission failed. Radio escaped before she could be terminated. Even still, my orders remain to serve SharpMan until she's terminated! What is your next dream? You only need tell me to reach your ideal!"[color=purple][/color] she sang, striking another pose.

"Can't you see he's busy!?" Capo called out angrily, feeling sort of indignant at the idea that he could have enough free mental capacity to carry on a conversation while she worked on him. "Whatever, if your powers are really that great, you should get it as big as possible! Then you can just blast those two, right? Get her and Kindle to help or something!"

Of course, SharpMan knew that Utopia was probably capable of blasting those two herself, but Capo didn't.

00:06:30 UNTIL SHOWTIME

Utopia: 540 HP

...Sigh. Utopia just HAD to show up now. Oh well, at least this way he wouldn't need to change clothes from getting too carried away. Releasing his grip on Capo, SharpMan elegantly backflipped, somehow not cutting her with his various blades. "So, she got away...at any rate, she's gone for now, which is fine. All right, fun time's over! Utopia, accept this directive, and accept no others until it's complete! Eliminate the plant and flight attendant Navis from this home page, and do so as quickly as you can!" Okay, he was getting the hang of ordering her...he thought, anyway. Quite frankly, it was impossible to be sure.
"Wait... but then... what were you doing just now, anyways?!" Capo cried in outrage, looking back to where SharpMan had flipped away from her. "What were Kindle and I doing, just helping you pass the time?!"

"You helped, you helped! Calm down!"[font=Bodoni MT][/font] Kindle sobbed, running over to hold the confused button-man navi down. The two, wrestling half-naked on the floor, were pretty nice to watch. Amusingly, now everyone in the room except SharpMan and Utopia were fighting a supposed ally, while SharpMan himself spoke to a former enemy.

"NEW DIRECTIVE: Eliminate plant and flight attendant navis,; accept no other orders; work quickly! Utopia hears your command, and will work to achieve your dream!"[color=purple][/color] the silver-bodied navi replied, turning to face the two enemies. Without another word, she formed a tremendous, three-barreled, silver cannon and held it with both arms. It didn't take long to figure out, from the charging, that she'd summoned a magnum.

A burning purple laser shot out from the weapon and swept over the two, lighting both on fire simultaneously while blowing another far less pretty hole in the set. Both of them stared back in crispy, blackened shock for a while, before the airline stewardess simply cut her losses and jacked out.

"My fortunate prey
Saved by luck this evening
I'll have it next time!"

Bonsai didn't stay any longer either; she disappeared in a green beam. Utopia threw aside her cannon carelessly, then turned back to SharpMan, posing with both forearms locked together in a pyramid above her hair. "Objective failed! The two escaped. Accepting no further orders. Remaining orders: do not leave until... no... Error. Utopia was not supposed to accept any new directives until Radio was eliminated. Radio was not eliminated, yet a new directive was accepted..."[color=purple][/color]

Utopia floated down to the ground slowly, looking sullen as though her ego was deflated. "Utopia failed! Requesting permission for full system and directive reboot from current master,"[color=purple][/color] she droned, not using any poses.

"What's going on...? Hey, robot! Where's the boss?! Capo barked, in the process of pulling back up and buttoning her miniskirt.

Utopia, of course, gave no responses. VoiceMan might be on his way back to the set, but there was no way of telling. Regardless, some cleanup would certainly need to occur before he got here. Not that that was part of SharpMan's job description...

The only person who seemed genuinely happy about the way things had turned out was Kindle. "I-I'm just so happy that we're finally going to get to do the show!"[font=Bodoni MT][/font] she blubbered, holding her fists up to her eyes. "After that bonsai woman attacked, I thought we were through! A-And Capo was attacked at the same time... and then we came back, and VoiceMan was attacked... I thought it was all over!"[font=Bodoni MT][/font]

"We can't do it without the boss, stupid! Hey, guy. Use your communicator or whatever to try to talk to him!" Capo demanded, slowly fixing her shirt back into place.

00:06:00 UNTIL SHOWTIME

Bonsai C: ESCAPED
Flight Attendant Navi: ESCAPED
Utopia: 540 HP

Terrain: 85% normal, 15% broken
More than anything, SharpMan was amused by Capo's outburst, and let it be shown via a menacing smirk. "Yep, pretty much! It distracted everyone else from the real plan, and besides, who would turn something like that down? Not me, that's for sure!" He then proceeded to watch the two female Navis get down to business. Too bad he didn't have a MudSeed or something. That'd make it even more awesome.

Oh well, watching the other Navi blast the other two into comical soot was amusing, as well. Of course, it would've been more satisfying to rip them to shreds himself, but no plan was perfect. "What are you talking about? I told you to eliminate them from the home page. Unless they're still here somewhere, I'd say you did your job really well! Trust me, I'm plenty satisfied with your actions! ...But, if want to completely reboot, by all means. Once you're done with that, though, I have two new directives. First, you will never again accept any directive from Radio.EXE! And second, take me to where you last saw VoiceMan!"

Speaking of which, flawed as it may be, the communicator wasn't a terrible idea. He pulled it out, and proceeded to talk into it. "Yo, this is SharpMan! I'm coming down to get you! The set's kind of a mess, but...eh, you might be able to salvage some stuff from it!"

And speaking of THAT, doing the show on the set as is was probably not a brilliant idea. "Kindle! ...Other Navi with the nice culo that I can't remember the name of! Try and clean as much of the set as you can while I go get VoiceMan! It looks like a war zone, and that's not the image you want to project on a talk show! At least not unless they're in an actual war zone, and trust me, this is NOT an actual war zone!" Okay, now to find VoiceMan...
Capo's face screwed up, as though she was having a hard time comprehending how he could be so brazen about it all. "Well gee, glad to hear it was good for you," she sighed, fiddling with one of her cufflinks. "And my name's Capo, not Culo, see? You remember that, SharpMan," she grumbled, only remembering his name because she overheard him speaking it into the receiver.

"Good, good. I'm headed back up using the elevator right now. Sorry, the signal strength hasn't been great since that bunker is fortified against most types of communications. We're lucky the little bit that got through managed to,"[font=Bodoni MT][/font] VoiceMan responded. "I can't wait to shake your hand, SharpMan."[font=Bodoni MT][/font]

Kindle redressed while Capo busied herself cleaning up the set. It didn't look like she'd be finished in the remaining time, which was less than six minutes, but they'd surely figure something out.

"You are satisfied? If my master is satisfied than so am I!"[color=purple][/color] Utopia replied, posing with both arms spread like wings. "Lowering reboot priority; reboot no longer necessary. NEW DIRECTIVE: accept no further orders from Radio. NEW DIRECTIVE: take SharpMan to where it was that I last saw VoiceMan. So you command, so it shall be done!"[color=purple][/color]

Utopia scooped SharpMan up in both arms, pressing her surprisingly soft silver body into him. The two floated downward through the hole she'd made; SharpMan quickly found that it was suffocatingly dark and cramped. Still, she navigated effortlessly through all of the blackness, finally reaching a hole she'd carved in the wall earlier. Red lights shone through the hole; quickly, Utopia delivered both of them into the opening

"This is where I last spotted VoiceMan, during his showdown with Radio! I wounded Radio, and she retreated. VoiceMan is no longer in this location. Your wish is complete! Please instruct me with any new directives,"[color=purple][/color] Utopia explained, striking another triumphant pose despite the fact that she'd just delivered SharpMan to a functionally useless area. One big console sat in the center of the room, and an elevator shaft opened up on the right side. VoiceMan must have already taken that elevator back up, leaving SharpMan alone in the red-lit room with the giant futuristic genie.

00:05:45 UNTIL SHOWTIME
"Right. Capo. Got it." Actually, Culo fit her better, based on what he saw, but whatever. Also, seemed like VoiceMan was on his way back. "Ah, guess I won't need to head do-grk!" But down he went anyway, courtesy of the crazy Navi..."...All right, that one was my fault..."

There wasn't much down there, though he was mildly curious what it was for. Was it the bunker VoiceMan had just talked about? Eh, whatever, didn't look like there was anything of importance. "We shouldn't waste time here. Utopia, take me back to the set!" Yep, it was definitely nice to give orders for a change, instead of simply accepting them.
"I hear your command, and I will make your dream a reality!"[color=purple][/color] Utopia announced, squishing SharpMan back into her bosom. It was sort of surprising she wasn't cutting herself by doing so. In an instant, SharpMan was whisked through the darkness from which he came, landing along with the silver-skinned navi back at the set. Moving through the hole almost felt like some sort of dizzying amusement part ride.

"Your wish is granted! Accepting new directives,"[color=purple][/color] she announced, posing with both her both palms in front of her face, spreading all of her fingers.

"I have one, actually. Help me clean up this mess, if you would,"[font=Bodoni MT][/font] VoiceMan requested, apparently knowing enough about Utopia by now to make demands of her. Complying, Utopia set to work with greater efficiency than his two girls (who were no longer here) fixing up the set. "You've done well, SharpMan. Real well! I feel like the girls will be more motivated than ever now. They're cleaned up and back on scene for their duties. Only, uh... Capo forgot her tie. I wonder why she wasn't wearing it?"[font=Bodoni MT][/font]

"At any rate, let's go over your payment. For starters, I'm sure you don't want to stick around and help us with the show; that's just fine, you've worked hard enough already, and honestly, I'm breaking the bank paying you already,"[font=Bodoni MT][/font] the host laughed, leaning one hand against his newly repaired desk. "That item you asked for: the CustomSword. You'll find it waiting for you back at the kiosk. As for the premium, I can give you that right now. How does 3000z found? You've more than earned it,"[font=Bodoni MT][/font] he suggested.

In the real world, Hector's PET gave off a notification of a new e-mail. Someone was trying to contact him...

((SharpMan GET: 3000z))
"I'll level with you. If I never see this set again, it'll be too soon!" SharpMan was pretty sure he lost some brain cells in this mission...how many, he wasn't sure, but he could feel a small part of his mind dying as he spoke. "...Don't get me wrong, though. You and you associates are okay in my book." For different reasons, of course. "But the people that tried to ruin it. Were. Complete. IDIOTS. ...Uhh, present company excluded." The bladed Navi looked over at Utopia as he spoke it. He didn't really mean it, but at least she was good for a few laughs. That had to be worth something.

Speaking of worth, time to collect payment, which incidentally was one of the two greatest moments of missions. The greatest, if the mission didn't involve destroying the enemy. "3000z, eh..."

"That'll be fine, SharpMan. Accept."

Hmm, if he felt that way right after an e-mail...ah, right, THAT. "Ha, gotcha! All right, 3000z it is! It's pretty generous of you to give it in addition to such a rare chip!" It was a number that was nicely divisible by 70%, after all. "Well, I believe I'll be on my way. Things to do, memories to delete, all that garbage. Good luck with the show." And so, the bladed Navi did something he had been wanting to do for quite a while: turn into a beam of light on his own volition, and retreat to the safety of the PET.
((SharpMan gets: +3 Agent FXP, +5 VoiceMan FXP, +10 Kindle FXP, +6 Capo FXP, +5 Utopia FXP))