Burt Blanchard's Homepage

Those metools that are attacking you are doing so because they are manifested. If they are not manifested there, they could be inside of anyone as spirits of evil, causing them to do just about anything malicious that you can think of! As I mention in my creed, you must not be fooled by the appearances of these viruses. And this:

Quote ()

Surely, casual busters (like myself) aren't interested in making their free time less fun.

attitude is exactly what we're trying to do away with in Counterinfectionalism. People must realize that, while perhaps "fun," virus busting is a necessary, life-fulfilling goal. You can do so with joy, but it must also be a solemn, sacred practice. The real "fun" will come once we've achieved our perfect world on earth for our generations to come, or perhaps even within our own lifetime!

~Professor Burt J. Blanchard
I'm going to make a few points in number form.

1. We attacked the Mets first, and they were just hanging around, having fun. I still can't believe my actions really. (Enigma: I'm just upset that the Metool Hero EJO'd me so fast.)

2. Attitude? I'm sorry that I don't want to make one of my favorite hobbies a religious event. I'm not particularly into organized religion; I just wanted to see if you could defend yours. It seems that you know your stuff pretty well.

3. There will always be evil. If there isn't evil, then there can't be good, because there's nothing to judge good by; evil, at least, is a good, bad example. There's also no such thing as 'perfect'. If you magically manage to exterminate every last virus on the Net and prevent people or the viruses themselves from making more... there will still be crime and corruption in the real world, probably spurred on by the fact that virus busters will have nothing left to do. :'D What'd be the fun of having a navi then? I think life would be a lot less interesting without viruses.

(Enigma: Maybe, just maybe, the fact that we're your friends?)

I suppose.

(Enigma: Ass.)

4. Hell, applying a religion to the Net just isn't practical. At least churches based on search engines are a joke...

--Ceres Notara
Okay, I'm trying to be patient, but this is beginning to get silly. What part of this "They take the form of cutesy things to get you not to attack them" thing are you not understanding? They weren't playing, they were utilizing the defense mechanism of seeming cute and likable. Same thing for that Metool "Hero."

Being a religion major and teacher, I know my religions. However, I've decided that the only one that matters is Counterinfectionalism, and so should you, friend! Trust me on this, or, if you'd rather, join me in my Religious Studies course at Dentech!

Third, no, there will not always be evil if we rise to stop it. Evil has existed up till this point because we did not have a method to stop it, but now, in this modern age, we have created one! Save that "all evil is only evil by reference" stuff for a philosophy major. When I say "evil" I mean the spirit that makes us do things that counteract our better nature.

A church based on a search engine? That's silly, ha ha ha! Who'd make such a silly religion as that?

~Professor Burt J. Blanchard
I don't think I fully prepared myself for this argument. I may check out your class later though.

--Ceres Notara
I have updated the first post of this page to feature the names of those I feel are infected by evil spirits. If you see these people, please practice your exorcism method of choice. I'd recommend battle, but this is a new religion with room for experimentation!

Additionally, if anyone knows any other names that should be added to this list, please let me know.

~Burt J. Blanchard
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Awwww, is someone a little upset?

-Stunt
Dear Professor

It has been my experience that there can be innocent and even helpful viruses in the net. Most navis shoot first and ask questions never, fed chip after chip by their operator. Viruses are little more then walking zenni and chip dispensers to these types. Through an extremist zealot named Rook, I have experience working with 'burn them in the name of the maker' types, and I find them to be blind.

Dedication and persistance are commendable and you are certinally free to believe as you wish, but you cross the line when you condemn navis just for not believing as you do. Thank you.
Kenji Kobayashi, ACDC School Class 5A
I'm not condemning anyone! But think about it: should I sit around and keep an enlightened vision that tells me to do these things to myself? How could I? You all need to be a part of the great movement of Counterinfectualism! In order to reach our utopia, we all have to do our part. Letting "good viruses" live is just negligence! It's like leaving your home full of mice because you like Terry Mouse from Jon and Terry. Sure, he might have seemed like a good guy in the cartoons, but he's no friend of the new, varnished walls you just put up!

There are no good viruses; there are only viruses that pretend to be good. Not everyone who disagrees with Counterinfectualism is evil, but there are evil people who disagree with Counterinfectualism. You'll come to understand all of this soon enough if you devote yourself like I have!

~Burt J. Blanchard
Hi there, it's Chris, the guy you met at the DenTech visitor's center.

I've been doing a little idle thinking, and I feel like I should ask if you could add the "Right of Operation Templars" as a collective on that purification list of yours. I feel like more people should be aware of these extremists, and in my opinion, they'd certainly fit the bill as "evil" in their goals and motives (Net "purification" by deleting the "weak" and leaving the "strong"). If you're wondering how to identify Navis within the organization, the one I had the displeasure of encountering, by the name of Rack, had a sort of black collar inset on her neck. I don't know if it's a common accessory among ROT Navis, but it's something. There's also another ROT Navi I know of by the name of Domm.

Whether or not you actually put them up, I feel like I've done something at least by putting this comment up for the world to see, even if "the world" ends up only being one or two people. Remember, the ROT are not to be trusted, and under no circumstances should anyone agree to work with them, for the good of both the Net and humanity.

Also, Nitro and Tina want me to say hi to your Navi and SPs for them.

-Chris
Thank you for bringing this to my attention, Chris. As you know, the net is to be made a utopia for all, regardless of affiliations and certainly without consideration of physical strength. It sounds to me like these guys need an exorcist to get their heads straight!

Say hi to Tina for me~

-Burt J. Blanchard