Arachnids_Lair@Yumland.org

TO: Sylk.EXE
FROM: Lucia.EXE (Vincent@Sharo.net), Care of ThrillsChills&FancyDress@roaming.cld
SUBJECT: Costume Exchange (Sylk.EXE)
Hi hi Sylky! You never gave me your email! So not nice, so I hope these people at this event can find you for me. Anyways, I was reading these fun stories about heroes from a long time ago, and one stuck out that I thought would work great for a costume for you, so here you go!

Attached:

Quote (Weapon Master.GMO)

Clad in bright red shogun armor, decorated with golden belt and purple ribbon tassels, this form is perfect for an Asian inspired weapons master, or perhaps performer, given the very obvious kabuki mask topped with sharp horns. Though while the suit itself is not overly ornate, the real prize comes from the half dozen weapons that are strapped to hips and back, replicas of swords, spears, even bows of ancient legend or artifacts of myth. Giving the form the look of a well-traveled weapon's collector.

Inspiration

((You have been gifted this costume as part of the Thrills and Chills charity costume event! Enjoy your new outfit!))
TO: Adrian & Sylk (Arachnids_Lair@yumland.org)
SUBJECT: Happy Giveaway!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip!

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL.)

ATTACHMENT: ParaBombDamage: 90 + Stun + Blast 2
Accuracy: C
Description: Throw a bomb that paralyzes everything in a small area.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
BattleChip data
TO: Arachnids_Lair@yumland.org
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy holidays! Please enjoy your new chip. Remember Soryu's for your next chip purchase!

Attached: AirStorm3Damage: 70 x3 shots + Variable Targeting
Accuracy: B
Description: Pulls three enemies towards user, than fires three tornadoes at them, may be divided however user wants.
Duration: Once
Special: Variable Targeting: Allows the user to select a target for each individual hit of an attack. This means they may strike the same target multiple times, multiple different targets, or a mix of the two as they wish.
Special: Wind Type: This chip counts as Wind Type for the purposes of Wind triggered effects, such as traps and terrain.
Special: Pull: Brings a target one movement space closer to the source. Use of this effect on anchored objects may move the user instead of the target.
Trader Rank: B
Battlechip
TO: Arachnids_Lair@yumland.org
Happy holidays! Please enjoy your new chip. Remember Soryu's for your next chip purchase!

Attached: LifeAura2Protection: Any attack lower than 150 HP
Accuracy: S
Description: Negates any attack less than 150HP. Rare
Duration: Three turns, or until destroyed
Special: Status Guard: This chip blocks debuffs.
Trader Rank: S