Cal and Pulse.EXE

Operator
Name:Calvin "Cal" Hasha
Appearance:A young boy with black hair and light brown eyes. His bangs abit in his eyes and a small ponytail in the back that contained his small mullet. His skin was abit tanned from getting out more than he used to. He usually wears his usual Dark blue jeans, and black long sleeve shirt with belt around his waist with White shoes.
Personality:Aloof sometimes, Honest, carefree and wild when excited.
PET Modifications: a Dark green PET with a infired jack in function on the top. It also has a function that can sense a nearby jack in port within 3 to 5 feet near the PET. Also it has a little handy note function that Pulse and Cal and type in for memos of just plain chatting.

NetNavi

Name:Pulse.EXE
Element:Elec.
Type: Cursor
Appearance:Red visor in his orange eyes. His helmet as a metal plate on his forehead and red hair in the back. Has Dark green on him and black gauntlets with his symbol on the front of it. Blackshoes also with Dark green diamonds on the front near the top of it.
Personality:Adamant, Loyal, calm, Usually tries to keep Cal organized and prepared for homework assignments(in other words very organized)
Custom Weapon: Pulse bow(Long bow)
Signature Attack: Pulse searches the area and fires Four arrows (at the max) charged with electricity that deals 15 damage each. Cool down period goes on for three turns.
Three things I'm gonna question:
1.) What's the purpose of the infrared? Just want to make sure it can't be used to god mod.
2.) For the sig attack, it does 15x3 Elec, for a total of 45 Elec damage, correct? That's fine, but a bit weak. If you wanted, you could add another arrow for a max total of 60 elec.
3.) Can you edit your descriptions a bit so that they're in paragraph form? Sorry, I know its a pain.

For the most part it looks fine, though.

Quote (MajinBooger)

Three things I'm gonna question:
1.) What's the purpose of the infrared? Just want to make sure it can't be used to god mod.
2.) For the sig attack, it does 15x3 Elec, for a total of 45 Elec damage, correct? That's fine, but a bit weak. If you wanted, you could add another arrow for a max total of 60 elec.
3.) Can you edit your descriptions a bit so that they're in paragraph form? Sorry, I know its a pain.

For the most part it looks fine, though.

no problem...but int infrared usedin megaman NT axcess?
I think Majin thought you meant Infared vision or something.

Infared Jack-In's are okay.
So is my profile ok'ed or do I still need work on it alittle.

I edited it alittle.
Yeah, that works. Approved, post where necessary.

GET NAVICUST: ATK+1, RAP+1, CHG+1, Undershirt
GET CHIPS: Cannon, Shotgun, Rageclaw