Davisisawesome@APIM.net

yo this is davis and i want to know what it is that you....hold on.....crap.....gotta fly just leave me mail.
Hey Davis, this is Daegal. You know, Zanzo? Heh. Destin tells me you're on your way to Electopia, and I couldn't be happier with the news. Is 3-D back in action or what? Haha.

I currently have my new navi (Master had to take back Moonlight, but I'm glad he managed to decrypt this guy. You'll love him, I'm sure.) running around in Sharo Net, so I'm a bit busy at the moment, but I'd love to bust with you two again sometime soon. Until then...

-Z
~Transmission Incoming...~

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

~Decoding... Please Wait...~

~Done. Message Reads:~

To: Davis Aero
Subject: Movement Complete
Message: Greetings Davis, this is Destin. I have heard that you have arrived recently. Tell me where you have decided to taken up residence when you finish moving in. I already got in touch with Daegal, but he is busy at the moment. So, we should meet and get started without him. Enclosed is a program that will allow our PETs' to communicate and the coordinates for the meeting. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

~Message Ends. Downloading Programs...~

~Done. Destin's PET IP Loaded. Meeting Time and Coordinates Loaded.~

D.Obscura@ACDC.Net

4:00 PM, Friday, Park B.
TO: davisisawesome@APIM.net
SUBJECT: Re: Season's Greetings!
--------------------------------------------------------

<<THIS IS AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL. DO NOT REPLY.>>

Congratulations!

Your Cannon has been accepted and has been exchanged for a Cactball1!

#-Attached: Cactball1

<<THIS IS AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL. DO NOT REPLY.>>