Z2.0@ElecMail.net

Yo. this is Zanzo's and NachahmenEXE's inbox, hosted on the Electown network. Have fun!

You've got new messages!
Inbox: 1
-[No Subject] from NetPolice
Mr. Zanzo,

Because of your assistance in the recent Electown incident, we have noticed your skill and power. Because of this, we would like to cordially invite you to become a junior officer in the NetPolice. As an officer of the law, you would have privileges and access to things that normal Navis do not.

Would you care to join us?
To join the ranks my my master has surpassed, and maybe even follow in his footsteps?

This is an offer I'd never turn down. I am most humbly yours...

-Z

Privilages, eh? Sounds good to me.

-NachahmenEXE
Excellent.

*HERE* is where you can go to find work, or meet with other officers.

*Gain HQ Access*
~Transmission Incoming...~

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

~Decoding... Please Wait...~

~Done. Message Reads:~

To: Zanzo
Subject: Movement Complete
Message: Greetings Zanzo, this is Destin. I have just recently moved to ACDC, thereby completing the promise we made all those years ago. Davis is also making the trip, but I have yet to hear where he will take up residence, once he gets here. Enclosed is a program that will allow our PETs' to communicate. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

~Message Ends. Downloading Program...~

~Done. Destin's PET IP Loaded.~

D.Obscura@ACDC.Net
"Hey Zanzo this is Davis um where do you want me to meet you today i think.....ok ok calm down blitz i'm working on it later Zanzo."
TO: Z2.0@ElecMail.net
SUBJECT: Re: Season's Greetings!
--------------------------------------------------------

<<THIS IS AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL. DO NOT REPLY.>>

Congratulations!

Your Thunder1 has been accepted and has been exchanged for a Powershot!

#-Attached: Powershot

<<THIS IS AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL. DO NOT REPLY.>>