ZEspial@netpolice.gov

This is inbox of Detective Zanallen Espial hosted by the NetPolice.

Inbox: 7

Subject: NetPolice Offer
Subject: Cross...?x3
Subject: Battle Information
Subject: Stunt.exe apperance in net warx2
Detective Espial,

We know where your loyalities lie, but you know as well as us the red tape we have to cut through.

So, as a formality, I am asking if the NetPolice will have your and Runeknight's support in light of recent events.

-NETPOLCE
Of course, Sir.

It would be my honor to lend whatever aid is required in these dark times. Let there be no question as to where my Navi and I shall lay our support and grant our strength.

Sincerely,

Detective Zanallen Espial
Subject: Cross...?

Body: So this odd thing seems to have popped up on Soundman's spec sheet...

'RuneCross'.

Huh.

Anything like that happen with Runeknight?

-Trenn
Subject: RE: Cross...?

Now that you mentioned it, I have found a SoundCross program. I haven't tried it out yet, but I do have a unique opportunity before me. Runeknight is going up against another of those mystery programs as we speak and I think I'll try out this SoundCross as soon as the mystery program gets within melee range. How have you and Soundman been, by the way? I wanted to thank you both for the assistance you gave during the trouble in Electown.

~ Zan
Subject: RE: RE: Cross...?

I'd say 'not bad', but currently there's about a dozen Heelnavis and one ninja woman running around in my computer, and I can't find Wiz (Another navi I created) anywhere. His personality and appearance were stored in my PET, but... I'm worried as to where his emblem and other data has gotten off to. I think either the Heelnavis or that ninja woman took it.

Aside from that, we haven't been too bad. I got an E-mail from the Netpolice asking if I wanted to join, so I responded with yes.

The Netpolice might be a bit misguided at times, but they're the only ones really making an effort to do any sort of good in the world right now, so I figure allying with them would be a good idea.

-Trenn
Subject: RE: RE: RE: Cross...?

Ninja and HeelNavi? Sheesh. I wish I could jump in and help you, but I have the feeling that this white blob of a program will smash Runeknight in the back if we attempt to retreat. I hope things turn out alright for you. Keep me in the loop and if I can clear up this mess, I'll see if I can help you out.

As for the NetPolice, we're doing everything in our power to keep the peace and put a stop to the mafia agenda. I just wish that more citizens could look past the few bad apples and corrupt officials to see that we are really trying to help them.

Listen, if you can't catch these HeelNavi or that ninja, see if you can get some data on them and I'll attempt to track them down with my resources.

~ Zan
Subject: TOO MANY REs: Cross...?

I'll try, but most of the Heelnavis are dead, and the ninja woman honestly doesn't seem like that bad of a person. She says she's a 'mercenary' and that she got sent to my computer on a bogus job.

...Wait, a mercenary...

...Nah, couldn't be.

Soundman did try something that looked a bit painful, though; he threw off his backpack and hit it with a Thunder2- well, here, have a video.

[Attached: Video of This post and the modpost directly after.]
Subject: RE: TOO MANY REs: Cross...?

Hmmm...It looks like the explosion released a blast of feedback that pierced the HeelNavi's receptors. I suppose it must feel like if your eardrums popped. He's probably out for the count unless he receives a SubChip of some sort. Interesting ploy, honestly. I'll have to see if I can duplicate it sometime.

Mercenary, eh? On a bogus job. Sounds like you may have some enemies, unless someone screwed up the orders up the line somewhere. Stay cautious just in case, alright?

~ Zan
Subject: Battle Information
Sender: RDunrae@MyMail.com

Dear Detective Espial,

I am sending you this message in regards to your request for Battle information on the Internet City BBS. I'm not sure if you still need these, but I decided that there was no harm in sending this information to you.

During that chaotic mess in Electown Net, my last Navi, Mokusei, went in to fight for the Net Police, under my instructions. During this brief period in time, before he was EJO'd becuase we simply got into a fight that was beyond our ability, we faced a small number of Net Mafia members. These would include a few goons, and Navis named Boss Boom, Azurith, Porcupine, and Blaze.

Boss Boom, Azurith, Porcupine, and a few goons were together. Porcupine was taken out by our side (which consisted of Mokusei, a few NetPolice Navis, and another Navi named Geyser) took out Porcupine and the Goons quickly. Boss Boom then used a Darkchip, though I'm still not exactly sure what is so special about these chips, other than their altered appearance and strength. He said Dark Explosion as he used it, and it resulted in a large explosion, which seemed to delete him (though his body was gone without a trace) and EJO'd Geyser. Azurith was taken into custody by the NetPolice officers.

After this, Mokusei and I encountered a few more Goons. The only thing of note here was the use of another Darkchip, one that the user called Dark Watermelon. It caused various negative effects on the Navis on our side, including poison and temporary insanity.

In the last battle Mokusei and a navi named NaviMan battled a navi Named blaze. From the look of the battlefield, it seemed like Blaze had destroyed a good amount of Navis before we got there. But, despite NaviMan's help, Blaze still forced an EJO on our part.

Unfortunately, Mokusei and the PeT I had been using were recalled due to some sort of programming error. As a result, he will not be able to verify these claims. However, I do have the data from my old PeT stored. I've attached the battle data from that day, feel free to go through it for any other information you need.

I hope that this data proves to be useful to you.

Sincerely,
Rose Dunrae

[ATTACHED: MOKUSEIBATTLE.DAT Download]
Subject: Stunt.exe apperance in net war
Sender: TimothyStone@ACDCVeterinaryClinic.net

Hello again Zan, Timmy here...I...Kinda had an encounter with Stunt.exe during the war of the netpolice and netmafia, he was able to send Siren into the Crossfire of...I don't know what it was, but he managed to do it at the worst of all possible times, my partner, whom I never got her name, must have managed to defeat him along with our netpolice ally, Homerow.exe. Siren...is still beating herself up about the loss. If you have any time to spare, maybe one of these days we could partner up, maybe it would get Siren's mind off of the losses that she has been given.

attached: stunt battle.dat
Subject: RE: Battle Information

Miss Dunrae,

First off, I would like to apologize for the hazards you and your Navi had to endure and to thank you for the strength and determination you showed in aiding the NetPolice in our time of need. The information you have gathered will be a great help to us in our investigation of the events of the Electown Net Incident. Once I have collaborated your story with some of the other Navi involved, I shall be posting information on the NetMafia members sighted by you and others on my BBS. Hopefully, your testimony will enable us to catch these dangerous criminals and put an end to their terrorist ways.

Sincerely,

P.S. If you are in need of any help in the future, feel free to email me. I am always willing to aid those in need.
Subject: RE: Stunt.exe apperance in net war

Mr. Stone! Once again you have given us pertinent information on the criminals of the Net. Once I have reviewed this information with Homerow and hopefully learn the identity of your partner, I shall be placing this information in my BBS to aid the citizens in identifying these dangerous criminals.

Currently my Navi and I are patroling Yumland Net, but when I have free time Runeknight and I would be more than willing to head out with Siren and win a few battles. Perhaps it will help boost her confidence.

Sincerely,

Subject: RE RE: Stunt.exe apperance in net war

Thank you Zan, Currently Siren is busting in Scilabs, but she's kind of in a bit of a pickle...but I'm sure that we can make it through, and we have a mission to do for the net police, though...i'm not sure that telling you the specifics would be such a great idea...they are, well, kind of embarrassed for what one of their agents wants as payment for his services...thats really all i'm gonna say about it at present.
-Timmy Stone