Lego's Scrap Paper

My bathroom wall tells me that "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step". So i'd like to see where this path takes me.

But good God, it took forever. I probably haven't got the stamina to keep something like this up.

EDIT: Gah. It looks so rough and ameturish~
...What.
Good thing I casted Summon bigger fish to save that ship I guess.
Dear god, it's random, but it made me chortle to no end. I'm still chortling. Kudos, Lego.
Weeeeeird. I can't make heads nor tails of it. Ship... devoured by, chipshark? I-I'm not sure. CURSE YOU OBSCURITYYYY
It does me wonders to know that at least one person enjoys it. (^o^)

I do really check this thread everyday. Your opinions are the basis of my work.

And cute Starfy rice ave thing, Fera. : D
Hate to admit it, but I snagged it off fortune. Thanks anyway. =D
help... must.. resist... overanalysis... faltering...

Panel1: Joke on huge letdown.
Roy Stevens written in the middle.
Panel2: Chipshark appearing to express 'hi guys, what's going on in this thread?'
Panel3: Girl covered in Virtue, Justice, Charity and 1 thing I can't read. Panic, red lights.
Panel4: Cool shot of assumed captain.
Panel5: Something about praying, and the ship, and shining eyes.
Panel6: Chipshark being devoured by giant narwhal.
: D Smashing, Fera. Out of all my projects, this one is the simplest and least intense. I'm using it as a staging grounds to get a feel for how comics come and go. If anyone has any advice, i'd really appreciate it.

The character in the 3rd panel has "Restraint" written on her clothes. I was thinking of sketching it into FLASH and editing the text.

Just a little experiment i'd like to try out on you, my most cherished audience.
Yeah, putting it into flash would make it look better, with the auto-smoothing and all.
Haven't been busy, really. I got some new pens, so i'm trying out hand-inking. It's a little risky, I mean, a bad mistake can ruin it. But hey, it looks good.

-------------------------------------
MEET THE CREW PART 1:

Name: Alistair Nelson
Designation: Major Disappointment

Alistair nearly flunked the Navy's entrance exam and has ended up being pretty useless at almost everything. The only reason he still remains in the Navy is his father, a high ranking admiral, who wishes his son to become a manly master of the seas. Due to his painful resume, he has been assigned to the S.S. Misfortune in an attempt to keep him from interfering with real Navy business. Likes to make origami sculptures when stressed.

----

Name: Miatari D'Larte
Designation: Lieutenant Panic

A loudmouthed worrywort who suffers from sudden hysteria when slightly startled or scared. This usually ends with him shooting his mouth off (literally) and generally causing his comrades a great headache. His relocation to the S.S. Misfortune would be the Navy's way to keep him out of trouble. A misguided yet gifted student of the Vocal Destruction art of fighting.

-------------------------------------

Also, an un-inked design of my new navi's SP, Eclipse.

Now working on Medic's Gear (GEARUGEARUGEARU) and the second installment of The Voyage Of Captain Futility. Anyone else want anything before my buzz get's killed? (^.^ )b
Two new "Doctor's Not Reliable" comics.

<Red used CORNSHOT>

<DNR FAINTED>

<RED BROKE FREE AND RAN AWAY>
SPEED SKETCHING

Half-hour scribble that resembles something like what Medic described.

I said I would do it. And I did. BE BOLD! BOLDBOLDBOLDBOLD
IT'S /METAL GEARS/

*brick'd brick'd*
Haven't posted anything in a while, so here's a 5-minute doodle of Red winning the tournament.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
YOU GONNA GET

AIRSHOTTED.
*chokes on breakfast*
Anyone want to got to the Very Busy Leprechaun Rainbow Hospital?

((Edited First Page - Taking Requests))