Albel Art

Y HELO THAR, MILTIAMAN.

-Twi
Kinda thought it was Militiaman. Truely badass, and that goes for all the work you've done.

The eyes are the only thing that get me on the Militiaman pic. The left seems a little bigger than the right.

Quote (Twi)

Y HELO THAR, MILTIAMAN.

-Twi

But... the eyes... didn't he...?
The grew back due to his burning intensity and overwhelming manliness.
Actually, this is a GMO that Simon constructed of Militiaman's old form, before he and Simon were ousted from the spec. ops unit, and before Militiaman had the Zeroshift. It's called his SLDRDG.GMO
And, because I think I blew some ones mind with the GMO fo Militiaman, here's his real redesign.

Neo Militiaman ^^
The new gun looks awesome, as does most of the rest of it. I still think I prefer the old helmet though. The back of this one looks kind of warped somehow... Like it's got a kind of elongation that it shouldn't.

Still, I like the design.
yeah, I felt that too, might redraw the back

>>

<<

*Cut and run*

[cut and chase]

[Militiaman gets intercepted by Meleeman for being too manly]
Holy shit... that's awesome.
Aha! So this is that picture you said you couldn't scan that you told me about!

Spot-on.

-Twi
Hrm...
I don't really get into navi art, much less humanoids, but that's got some nice detail.
I'll list off what I've noticed...

-Nice overcoat or whatever folds: adds some nice details
-Everything I could think of is in proportion...and your hands are always good...
-Pulsing veins on Meleeman ftw =D
-The shading's just right: not too much, not too little

Nice job, that looks fuckin' A.
Oh, for the record, that is Pariah, Militiaman's nemisis, in the background ^^;

Thanks for the kind comments tho! I will have more up soon ^^
Just some more Militiaman related awesomes.

Error Neo Militiaman

And him firing his gun (he actually doesn't use lasers normally anymore)
ERROR TO THE MAX. Just think of his KumanOut with that... man...

Marcos character on Makai kingdom board (that game Aim(?) made) he didn't give me anything to work from, other than making his avatar look kewler, so I Zetta'd him out

Comments always encouraged
Wow, nice. Think you could spare your talents to draw up Calraith(Also from Makai)?
sure, if you feel like tossing up a description! =3
*Trudges over to Makai to search for Calraith's description. Realizes he never posted his app in the approved section. Sheepishly searches through the registration forum. Finds what he was looking for and drags back link.**

Calraith Corsar

There ya go. If you have any questions, please ask.