Reaper's Pixel Art

Quote (RevivedSin)

Anyway...
I look forward to seeing the project you've planned on for yourself.

Uh... I don't follow.
I see Void and Imp are done in your signature, can I have a peek?
It's back on page 3, Naix. <<
I have all of the sprites I have completed in my first post on this thread. So if you want so see what I have done so far, please refer to the first post.

Quote (The_Grim_Reaper)

Any requests? Otherwise, I will just start making random crosses etc. My hit list:
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood Cross
BroadsideCross
Magna
MagnaCross
DruidCross

I'm going to make you guess some more, Grim. :'D
Ah, I see. Red should be fun to make; thanks for reminding me. I just need to finish one more request.
oh? on page 3, lets se....

THIS SPRITE IS MADE OF AWESOME AND WIN!!!!

<--- proof of how much I like it! ^-^

gonna get another warn, but untill I steal photoshop...

Glad you like it!
Uh.
Hate to do this.
Wrath.GMO version of Enigma?

He looks angrier. And awesomer. :3
Added. Still working on the RuneKnight SoundCross, but I will likely be very busy tomorrow so construction will hopefully begin Thursday.
*Puts on hard-hat over his black hood and rolls up flowing black sleeves, revealing his skeletal arms and hands*
busy tomorrow huh?

hopefully no one I know...
I present to you: RuneKnight SoundCross!

Axe-tacular!
That's pretty darn cool right there...And creepily it resembles something I had in mind for a later lvl of the SoundCross.
Now for my next trick: Red Riding Hood.EXE!

EDIT: Followed by Wrath.GMO!
You've just reached god status.
And I'm an Atheist.
D:

No words can describe how good that looks.

FUKKEN' SAVED.
gez Reap, youre on a roll, kinda curious on what thoughts you have when youre gonna do Juri.

.. By the way I'd like to finish that request in saying.. Could you get started on working on Juri's sprite when ever you get time? ^^;
@Hiko: I am but a servant of The One who signs my paychecks.
@RS: She was fun to make, I could probably adjust the back of her skirt though. Expect an updated sprite later.
@Sora: I have looked over your NetOp and Juri's profiles, so now I have the basic idea of what they will look like. (I needed to see your NetOp profile since Juri looks similar to her) A couple questions though; is the mask form-fitting like Megaman.EXE Machman.EXE or does it stick out like a face plate? Secondly, is the visor permanently fixed on a helmet (if there is one) or does it float in front of her eyes?
The mask is form fitting like the examples you gave.

As for the visor, it connects to the mask itself, or so I said in the profile, which... oddly at the moment I have no idea what i meant ><

Anyway have the visor more like a visor (ha) where its separate, as in floating but goes around the head and connects to the mask on the side of her head near where her ears would be if she had human ears. Think... Gordi Laforge's visor.. just taller by a little bit so its closer in height to glasses.

So... yeah... Hope you can read that... if not I'll try to retype it up later for you, its still early in the morning for me so my mind is wandering in all directions like a blob of goo.
Thanks for clearing that up! Now I can present to you, Juri!

Note: I have saved all of my sprites in smaller versions, so feel free to request smaller images for sigs, etc. I am also completely open for editing/fixing current sprites!