Death in my book

tell me what you think of this as a death for my book cronicels of shadow the new begining and no my shadow is not the shadow from the sonic games

He refuses to tell me what i want to know. I concentrait my powers of shadow around his lungs.Tainting them as i go down further passing his heart tainting every orgon in his body. Then going back to the heart tainting the heart as well. I asked one last time where the Master of Darkness is he does not say. He trys to breath incaveing his skin inside his throut then turning his whole body inside out. Turning him into shadows at last he dies after vanishing into the shadows themselvs.
<moved to appropriate section>
If you want ANYONE to read it, you'd better learn how to spell. :,D
[tries to hold off on the Peter Chimera jokes]
well for your info thats just the rough draft i have not worked out all the bugs
With shadow, when it comes to a rough draft of something that he's making, whether it be school work or his book, he doesn't care about spelling or punctuation.
thank you darkstar1006 and don't for get about Punctuation
i do all of that in the final draft
please tell me what do all of you think about my death in my book
Well... I could explain it more if you think of it as a pizza.

You have a pizza base there. You haven't run through all the problems (i.e. spelling, punctuation, etc) therefore, it's quite lumpy. You need more toppings, such as the victim clinging to his skin (possibley tearing?) or screaming and wild eyes, etc. Give it more texture, more filling, more flavour! Make your words taste good to the eyes! That, is the culmination of a good writer!

Also, double posting is a no-no.
well first let me thank you for what you have said and second part of what you said was flawed ok answer me this after shadow tainted the guys organs and asks where the master of darkness is the guy trys to breath to give a answer his skin caves in his throut and turns his whole body inside out how can the guy talk,screem etc you go to a mirror breath in intill you skinn makes a dint in your neck hold it and try to talk and i will still work on it i maight make 3 versons of it
Twi did it.
ok i never heard twi so please explain that and if you did what i said what was the outcome could you talk?
Sure. I got two words for you.

"OMG ZETA NAVIS CANT BE DELETED HE WAS GO PIONT BLANK!!!!1"
Lego...he's never even been here before I told him...and I doubt he knows what your telling him and i'm not in the mood to explain to him, so, might want to make things clearer for him.
Ugh... Do I have to be serious all the time?

Look.

Guy with "shadow powers" wants answers, right? Seems a bit pointless to crush his throat, even if it wasn't his fault.

Though it did happen in Rozen Maiden.

*Crystallised*
ok i quees i need to tell every one shadow the main charchter is heartless has no feeeling when comes to gathering infomation where does it say he crushes the guys throut the trout caves in shadow does not lay a hand on the guy
Oh, sweet calamari on a pogo stick. There's only one word I can use to describe this whole thing: cliche. The whole thing is horribly cliche.

Heartless evil dark shadow character that goes interrogating/killing people to find the Master of Darkness so he can get the Dragon Balls and become Super Saiyan and ressurrect the magic dragon and kill it again and steal it's powers so he can take over the world with the most beautiful girl in the multiverse who secretly plans to kill him when he's sleeping at his side while making truly horrific run-on sentences.

Yes, I know that was a bit harsh, but it's the truth. I dislike this particular brand of cliche, and I haven't had my coffee yet.

Quote (shadow654204)

ok i quees i need to tell every one shadow the main charchter is heartless has no feeeling when comes to gathering infomation where does it say he crushes the guys throut the trout caves in shadow does not lay a hand on the guy

Oh, he makes peoples' trouts cave in. Lovely.
Damn. I'm too nice.

And The Trout Strikes Back! XD
I smell...

I smell...

I smell butchered English! And highly improbable to near-impossible concepts!