Rai's crap

HAX.

Brush pen, or am I totally mistaken?
Mistaken unfortunatly. I used to use a japanese brush pen, but it got stolen. =P

btw, is that rip can winkle in your siggy?
Whelp, it took 8 months and 26 days, but it's finally uploaded. I did this commission for zanzo god knows how long ago, but here he is.

. . .

. . . . . .

:'D

*SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!*

Lil combo of 3 of my pics^^

Sexy no?Link (NSFW)
So heres the deal. I was bored earlier today so I decided to start drawing my navi. I finished and looked at it, and was pretty pleased. I got bored again, so I thought, why not draw other peoples navis? Halfway through designing Nachamen, I started to work on Red, then I realized, holy crap! I'm freakin drawing everyone on this site.

AAAAAnywho, I decided to start sketching yall's dudes and dudettes, so if you have a special request, then drop me a post. I wont guarantee It'll be anything spiffy, or even completed within this year, or even started at all, but if you want your navi sketched, then drop me a line, i'll try and get it done sometime soon. Most likely it'll be a spur of the moment thing, but i'll get them to ya one way or another.
I know that I already asked Albel this a few odd months ago, but I'd be incredibly happy if you could draw/sketch a picture of Binary. Reference is in my sig.
well, how can I refuse?

I realize that Memoriam is torture to draw, but... um... hmm. Yeah, sorry.
Enigma.EXE.
He'll be fun for you.
I'm working on scanning my rendition on, but meh.
Void please...

easy... as... hell...

just an outline with eyes and cloak, see description...

bonus points if you can work Imp into the page, I havn't really done any design on him, except he's small and has a cigar, and obviously evil/imp like...

if you can, that'd be cool...
Ok, nowhere near finished, but here's the basic idea for Red.

Yatta! Behold the glory that is Kenji!
Nice, but he's missing a face. XD
The cake is a lie.
The lie is a bomb.
The cake is a bomb!
SHE HAS A BOMB! GET HER!
I WILL BUGMAN YOUR REQUEST!

Or, y'know, he seems easy to draw.

(^.^ )b
That's a nice concept of Red. I can tell everybody's emphasis is on the cape since her clothes underneath don't really fit the description.
Myun... reminds of Pikachu a bit... in that picture... <<;
For tips, give her Japanese schoolgirl clothes. Then the cape.
Yeah, that's the design I kind of went on. You can see it in the description.
Now here's the question, do you want her with a pleated skirt like a schoolgirl, a checkered skirt, or both?
Because I'm an ass....I'd like to add to the requests.

Please draw one of the following:

Runeknight
Zanallen
Chaos
One of the Acoloytes of Chaos (If you want to do one I'll give you descriptions)
Photonman (I'd appreciate this one big big.))

So...I give you choices and you get to decide which would be the most fun for you to draw! Whee ~

Also, Red's bunny should be a Secret of Mana-esque Rabbite.