Kyo
Nice...
But I can't even see one-third of them.
>_>;;
It goes too far to the right, dood.
Just link it.
Fix'd
Bugger!
I'd forgotten how good you were at this!
So he's a lame Shadowman/BugStyle/Bass clone?

Quote (Shuryou)

Shadowman, No, althought the scarf look like it, I admit, but I hadn't Shadowman in mind when I was doing it.
Bass, No, not at all, where do you see any Bass in it? (Originally the chest had one scar on it but I changed it just because it looked like Bass, if it's what you are talking about.)
Bugstyle: Yes, I found the bugstyle very interesting as it fitted exactly what I had in mind for Ookami.

Happy? and for Kyo I used the head of Makoto Shishio in Kenshin No7 as a model, the rest is hand-made.

Quote (DarkZero)

Quote (Shuryou)

Shadowman, No, althought the scarf look like it, I admit, but I hadn't Shadowman in mind when I was doing it.
Bass, No, not at all, where do you see any Bass in it? (Originally the chest had one scar on it but I changed it just because it looked like Bass, if it's what you are talking about.)
Bugstyle: Yes, I found the bugstyle very interesting as it fitted exactly what I had in mind for Ookami.

Happy? and for Kyo I used the head of Makoto Shishio in Kenshin No7 as a model, the rest is hand-made.

His helmet simply screams Bass.

Quote (Shuryou)

Quote (DarkZero)

Quote (Shuryou)

Helmet? *Check* Hmm, yeah you're right.

So what?

Edit: Well, no

Quote (DarkZero)

Quote (Shuryou)

Quote (DarkZero)

Quote (Shuryou)

Helmet? *Check* Hmm, yeah you're right.

So what?

Just noted it. I didn't mean anything with it, unless you wanted me to mean anything with it. I just think he's pretty bland and not really... Original. I had expected more fox-like for something called 'Ookami'. Eh, could be me though.
I had absolutely no idea for the name. Ookami doesn't want to mean anything since it was my second choice (My first was already chosen.)

Even then, Seiryuu is supossed to be a dragon. (My last Navi)

It may not look original, but at least I took my time doing it. Celsius wasn't original either.

EDIT: Oh and Ookami = Wolf