REQUEST: FRAG ART.

I've got a good portion done. I still need to work on the hands and head, though, which are, of course, the hardest parts.
M'kay, I'ma gonna give you a slight preview.

This isn't finished yet. Most notably, I need to add the forearms and hands, which are being made in a separate project. I also need to form the head, which is way harder than it sounds.

When I'm done with that, I'll add a background, and some reflection from his head. I'm also toying with the idea of having his right hand reaching up and grabbing the FRAG part. Iduno. Thoughts, Demon?
good for you I know how hard that is...

good job...
Magnetix!
*BUMPS*

LESS THAN A WEEK LEFT! OH SHI--
Here. It's drawn with minimal skill, won't win, and looked so much better before I scanned it, but here. It's finished.

*Removed. Look down for the better pic*

See what high expectations I have of myself?
Also: Messed with in the groin area by someone while I wasn't looking. Damned little bastards... Now it looks like... eh... blargh. Bad. DX
*looks anyway* *burning sounds* MY EYESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SIXTH DEGREE BURNS! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SIXTH DEGREE BURNS, AND YET SOMEHOW I HAVE THEM!

I'm done drawing him, but I wasn't sure if I could get him in on time, so I'm uploading the sketch...

If your are going to say something about the head, let me explain...

I thought that his head, (cause there wasn't one in the op's pic) that it would help the transformation aspect if his head was a hologram type thing...

also thats plasma coming out of his joints, cause electrical plasma makes everything look cool...
" I OZ, THE GREAT AND POWERFUL!"
yeah...

it did wind up like that...

pay no attention to the netOP behind the curtain...

I might draw a second head design...
My second entry, I think I will Photoshop it later.

Well, I tried to fix the wierd groin'd Frag, as well as smooth out the colors, and here's the result.
Again, MINIMAL SKILL, a pen, colored pencils, and MSPaint. I know the defining lines in the upper torso make the eyes strain against the black and gray, but it's better than having it stand out like I originally had it.

And that's it for me. Hey, I'm in by the deadline!
Hoorah!
Unfortunately, there are now four entries. D:
Ah, well. Even just trying nets me 500z.
Albel, that's what I always though Jesus would look like if he came back as a robot.... GET OUT OF MY MIND!!!!111!!11
Less than a day, people! Get them entries... eh... entered!
I literally can't scan my frags in until monday. DX
wait, doesn't able have to choose one? or are multiple entries allowed?
Multiple entries are fine. Compete against yourself! Surpass the limits! *shot*

Because Eon phails at deadlines, it's extended to Monday. <<;
Yawn...Since you extended it...I may throw in some ZanArt on Sunday....If I remember...
MONDAY, MONDAY, FUNNEE FUNNEE MONDAY.
LESS THAN A DAY, PEOPLE!
*looks around*

at least i'll get the 500z...
;.;