Kurbee-O-Matic, Spritesource and Animachine Shop

If I am to believe that Siren has a huminoid figure with eagle legs, wings for arms and a human head, then sure.

I'll begin when you accept.
ya, i already accepted when i gave you the 400z.
Arr. See the first post about acceptance posts.
Yo, Lego. Alrighty, I'm in the request for the great emperor Leon. Sprite up Voltman, plox!
I have the sprite here somewhere... *shuffles among his Imageshack stuff*
Ah. Here it is:

100z (1/2 price) be yours upon completion.
KTHXBAI.

Quote (legoroy2)

And that's 400 Zenny. When you accept, i'll begin.

Alrighty, I accept. You have 24 hours from when I post this, payent upon compleation, or half off just like you said.
Gah! What the hell did you do to that sprite, P.A.? Someone call the doctor!

Ah that's me. Anyway, I can do that for you.

Now, to celebrate the reopening of my store, Zyborg's Aliens!

Yay! I did something! Deadlines FTW!

EDIT: Sorry for not being clear, but the 24 hour half-price offer is Kurbee only, considering the time that the Spritesource uses.

Quote (legoroy2)

Gah! What the hell did you do to that sprite, P.A.? Someone call the doctor!

Ah that's me. Anyway, I can do that for you.

Now, to celebrate the reopening of my store, Zyborg's Aliens!

Yay! I did something! Deadlines FTW!

EDIT: Sorry for not being clear, but the 24 hour half-price offer is Kurbee only, considering the time that the Spritesource uses.

Those are really good! The first one is awesome. The second one is cool, but I would like to have a remake when I give you a better picture. You cannot see the helmet on that picture very well, so once I get a better pic, I would like a helmeted version.
The third one is colored wrong but that is my fault. I gave you a weirdly-colored picture. The olive color (the main fill) is supposed to be black, but for some reason, the picture from the Cartoon Network Ben 10 site isn't the same as in the show.
You are very good at making these sprites. By the way, have you ever seen Ben 10?
I saw an advert once. I believe it's about a guy who comes across a device that transforms him into various creatures.
Yup. That's the show. Expect more aliens for the Kurbee-o-matic©.
Lego, the spite just got very big.
That's all.
Stupid imageshack... <_<

Anyways, I accept the terms, whatever they are!
Requesting within 24 hours, good sah!
Dumb question, what's "linching a sprite" mean?

And do you need start/end pics for the animation, or you mean you'll custom make all the frames, or what?
Lego, your work is a mouth overdue.

If anything you OWE ME some free z worth of sprites, but I will overlook that if you give me custom scratch work. Virru even has a picture >_>.
If he didn't give you and agree to a timeframe, don't complain. If he did, then still, shut up.
HEY, Whats the hostility for? I just want to passive-aggressively remind him to get off his lazy behind.

Don't be an ass please
But if you get him mad, then I can't harvest his skills for my own evildoing. YOU'RE RUINING MY PLANS!

EDIT: I'm sorry, I didn't realize I forgot to put XD after "shut up" to show I was kidding.

Quote (commondragon)

If anything you OWE ME some free z worth of sprites, but I will overlook that if you give me custom scratch work.  Virru even has a picture >_>.

Yeah... Y'see, I can't do things from scratch. And to relate to Sharmandra's question, Spritesource means I take a sprite already made and change it.

Here's a visual aid.

Also, to animate something i'd need a sheet of sprites. And since i'm not doing sheets then I guess you can provide your own. Not quite sure really.
600z for NacKirby and NacSprite. K?
500, really. Just purple with the black/white and yellowish arms?
Hm.

Oh.

Forgot the main part. Nachahmen with his Clockshifts active: See Albel's pic for reference, but pale blue emblem, neon green eyes, blood red stripes on the body. K?
That's the picture in your sig except for the eyes and emblem? Yarr.