Kurbee-O-Matic, Spritesource and Animachine Shop

Eyes, Emblem, and those darker strips on him, yarr. Ty.
Might as well get my Kurbee. This is what Cyon basically looks like.
A Megaman sprite fused with a Fortecross sprite, recolored and given a custom whip.
Not bad.
Hey! Just currious, how's it going with my request?
Mine? It's Megaman with another sprites leg's (I guess it must be FOrteCross). That's odd, I thought it had the buster from another sprite, I think it was GutsStyle (With the enormous fist, I modded it into a buster). THis is a REALLY old one. I'll probably remake it and get another Kurbee of it later.

EDIT: Looking back, the legs are DjangoCross, notr ForteCross.
Don't you worry, Zolem. I found the base for it and it'll look a lot better.

For future references though: Never, ever, ever, ever, ever use JPEG for sprites.

That goes for you too P.A.!
I was young and knew not of .PNGs!
Apparently Windows is making a new JPeg style that doesn't distort as much. But PNG's still rule.
LAIES! *cough*

Congratulations! It's a thing!

XD
100z be yours.
Alright, guys. That's all for this weekend. I'll do some more after my maths exam.
That's fine, I'm not in a rush.

And now you've inspired me to make a rival competition to yours.
o.O

Rival? In what way?
Animation. Possibly spriting if I ever decide to relearn. All my graphical ability is being consumed by RoE right now though.
Rather than rivals, why not...

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRTNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!
If you ever need help with something, feel free to ask. BTW, to clarify on Cyon, imagine his whip arm is a bit larger, and the colored strips on his head are actually jutting out, which would only make a difference for a head on sprite.

BTW, I tired a hand at spriting again, ended up wqith this.
Hm hm. Looks good. Is it 8-bit?

But lemme see how you handle animations before I swindle hire you.
Meh, my method is simply to copy and paste into flash. Didn't say I was any good at it/put any thought into it.

By 8-Bit, I guess you could call it that. I chose to only use two shades of each color, if that's what you mean (exception is the stick, dunno why).

I would like this Kurby-O-Matic'd! Please!

Here is 250 zennies.