Posting Delays

Hi folks, Just letting everyone know, and with much apology in advance, that there's likely to be small delay in me getting all the various things I owe mods to, done.

I had to sort out a bunch of other things and couldn't get to the computer properly this morning (Monday), until now... and I won't have as long to work as I'd like either. A friend of ours expressed great concern and wistfulness that he was in Launceston this weekend past, and couldn't join us, and Andrew told him that I'd visit him at his place tonight instead, so I won't have as much time as I need to work, before I need to get ready and go... In all likelihood, I won't get several of the posts that are waiting for me done now, nor even tonight, since I may not actually be home. I will get to them as soon as I can though, I promise. I'm going to get to work now and get done what I can.

-Rogan
I'm home now folks, and I'm getting to work. Hopefully I'll get caught up soon.
Hi all. Without any pun intended, it seems as though someone gave me something over the weekend. I'm currently struggling with a bad cough, sore throat and various other sinus issues, which as some of you know, is particularly dangerous for me. I'm going to try and work, but it isn't going to go quickly, I fear, and I'll be slow until I'm recovered.
Mostly better now, and I'm caught up, so things should be back to normal speed, hopefully.
Hi everyone,

Just letting you all know that I won't get anything else done before the weekend today, and if I'm delayed at all over the next little while, there's a good reason. We're on bushfire watch at the moment, and there's a bunch of fires in a few different places nearby. We are prepared, of course, but we're not spending much time on the computers while it's a threat. We should be alright - none of the fires look to be a direct danger to us, but things can change, and it one comes over the hill, or along the beach, we could be in serious trouble. For now, we're safe enough, but we're being cautious.

See you all again soon, hopefully it'll all miss us and there won't be much delay.

-Erica

Be safe! Let us know once the danger has passed.
Things are looking a bit safer now. Still very smokey and it's got my hackles up something fierce, but I think, unless there's a really contrary shift in the weather, we'll be in the clear.
I'm home again now, safe and sound. My sister is well, her baby is... leaky, as babies usually are, and all in all it's been a pleasant few days. It's late here and I'm very tired, but I'll begin working to catch up on posts tomorrow.
Can't join the chat from here folks.Sorry to say, but it seems I'm the guest of the Royal again for a little while.I think I'll be right to go home tomorrow, but my chances of getting a solid post up before then are slim.There's only one thread waiting on me at the moment, so I hope it won't be too much of an inconvenience.Take care everyone and don't fret, I'm relatively fine.See you all again soon!
Hope you'll be better soon. Rest up!
Thanks Aim! Well, timed, I'm just home a few minutes ago. I'm safe and well now, but I'm going to take the afternoon off to spend time with people. Posts tomorrow, or this evening if I feel suddenly inspired.
For those of you who weren't in the chat when I dropped by, there's been some torrential rain the past couple of days, and we've had some minor flooding. Nothing life threatening, but it's very busy here, and all hands needed on deck. I may not be about for a couple of days while we damage control.
Things are more or less back to normal now, I believe, regular presence should now resume ^.^
Might be some more small delays from me, over the next few days. there's major flooding and some places in the north of the state have had evacuation orders. We're Ok here for now, but the river is up into the carport currently, and we're keeping an eye on things. Shouldn't be too bad, unless it gets worse than this. Tke care all, and hopefully things will be back to normal soon.
The rains seem to have mostly stopped, and the water is beginning to go down again. There's some clean up to do, and the car port is still awash, for the time being, but no damage to anything. I'll probably spend much of today getting things back in order downstairs, but if there's any posts waiting on my attention I'll try to get back to them as soon as possible. Just wanted to let folks know that everything is ok again, more or less.
Darn floods! Glad you're okay though.
Bit of a life emergency cropped up today. Nothing dangerous, but it's taken up my whole day and I'm quite tired now. I see there's a post from azure that needs attention and I'll get to it soon, I promise. First thing tomorrow, ok?

Quote (Rogan)

Bit of a life emergency cropped up today. Nothing dangerous, but it's taken up my whole day and I'm quite tired now. I see there's a post from azure that needs attention and I'll get to it soon, I promise. First thing tomorrow, ok?
I'm back baby!
Apologies to everyone for the continuation of my current situation. I'm working on getting myself back up to the task, but I've got several people keeping very firm eyes on me to make sure I don't over-do it, and I've not managed to sit and type freely for a while. I'm going to work on the things that I'm due for now, at least, but I still don't know when I'll be back to full tilt. Sorry again.
Good luck! We're all thinking of you. Have a happy new year, if you're not around the chat.