Where has the Mori gone.

Blah, reviving this again apparently.

So, today was mum's first chemo appointment, which we spent 6 hours at the hospital for, little sleep was gotten last night by me, but that's pretty normal. She's doing well, and so far seems to not have any side effects, but they said it'd most likely be Wednesday before she experiences any so we'll see.

As for myself, I've finally gotten to see someone, and started taking an antidepressant. Now before anyone gets worried, no I'm not depressed. Apparently if you have any form of mental issues, the first thing they do is throw antidepressants at it. So in order to figure out how to get me better, which yes, I am offically bi-polar. In order to get me better, its a long process of elimination and it starts with the meds I've started.

My hope is I can get myself back to being active here this week. That's a goal I'd like to set for myself, so hope to see you all in chat soon.
I wish you and your mom well. I'd be delighted to see you around this week, too. :Y
Was really hoping I'd seen this thread die the last time I posted here. But life is rarely that kind it seems.

Truth be told, I've been having a rough month and a half. I don't sleep well, often have little or no energy, or migraines plague me. Doesn't help that its the rainy season which means the barometric pressure causes even worse headaches and migraines daily. Then topping it off, my computer is more or less one you'd give to your parents.

It works, it browses net and watches videos, but gaming is all but impossible, which is quite depressing. It'll be a long time before I get to touch a PC game again. Still, I'll try my hardest to push myself to get back into roleplaying and posting, and being active here again, I really miss it, and need to just try and push through it all.

So here's hoping.
Know you've been having a rough time of things, and I really wish I could help somehow, Mori. My own net troubles non-withstanding, I really would love a chance to play with you here and I hope you do feel like playing again soon. I know forcing these things rarely works out well, kupo, but being a bit selfish, I do hope very much that desire to play outweighs the discomfort/difficulty for you!

Please make sure you're taking good care of yourself, Mori. I'm missing you.

-Rogan
Has it really been since June...

Howdy all, first and foremost I just wanted to say that no I'm not dead, nor have I forgotten about any of you or the forum. I check it several times each day, and I very much wish to return as soon as my mental state allows.

That said, my current status is less than favorable, certain stresses have been brought back into my life and will not be removed for the foreseeable future. Couple this with my own mental problems that are ever so slowly being worked out by various doctors has left me with little mind to do much.

There is some light in the tunnel though. While I've been told it is generally a two year process or so, I'm at the stage where enough documentation has been made that I have a hope of getting on disability, which would be a major step in paying for proper tests and doctors and drugs to try and get me in a better place with life.

Likewise, I'm in the process of trying to get a new computer built, which itself would be a major stress relief, as it's very off putting to be using a computer that loves to blue screen over the simplest things. So here is hoping I'll get word back from the one working on it, and be able to get it soon.

Now, all that said, I'll be going on vacation next week, and away from my computer, and more importantly, the major contributing factors of stress. I will however, have access to the net, and still be able to check the forum. Which hopefully the change in scenery will help spark my creativity again and get to posting again.

Anyway I've now rambled enough, so let me finish by saying Marry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all those here on the forums, I look forward to chatting, working and playing with you all again soon.
Another very long and slow update, sorry I'll try to do better guys, honest.

Things have just sort of been stuck in a loop the last several months, and gotten worse in this last month for me. Stress levels are pretty high and at least at the moment, the only definite answer I've been given is 'well, we'll probably split up and get separate places this November.'

If I hadn't explained it yet, the biggest issue of my stress is I'm living with a certain member of my family that has become a trigger for mental breakdowns, it's not his fault, and he's honestly gotten better in his own life, and I'm glad for that, but it really doesn't change the fact that I cannot live with him and function, and I'm being forced to live with him possibly up until this November.

Anyway I won't go on because depressing stuff blows, instead I'll try and focus on the positive today. Firstly, I'm in Florida on vacation for a week visiting my sister's family and spending time with my niece and nephew, and having just all kinds of fun playing games and goofing off with them.

Secondly I bought a laptop that's by far better than my desktop, which means I'm now able to dabble into things like live streaming, which is something I've wanted to get into for awhile now. I've toyed a little with it, testing setups and the like, but I play to get more in depth with it once I get home, most likely I'll be doing speedruns, as that's a style of stream I spend alot of time watching, and I think I'd enjoy it.

Currently I've a sizable list of games I'll test out speedrunning on, things like Super Mario RPG, Paper Mario games, and the biggest interest is doing the Breath of Fire games as so far they are only done by french runners and need someone beyond them to represent the games. If there is interest in it, I'll post my twitch site here later when I actually get more into it enough to have an active schedule. Right now I'm wanting to do it as a hobby, but if I'm lucky it'll turn into a paying job and be at least a small source of income, but that's probably not for a year or two out, who knows.

Anyways, beyond all that, rping sort of died out for me thanks to stress, so here is hoping the laptop will ease that and I'll be able to get back into it again, I'd love very much to get active here again, and I'll try to start coming into the chat again either way, so here is hoping I see ya'll in there soon.

Till then, take care ya'll, hope everyone's been doing well, and catch ya later.
Good to hear from you! If you ever want to pop in to the chat and drop a link, I'll watch you steam something. I'd also like to see rp again whenever you're up for it. :y
Breath of Fire(1-3), and particularly the main protagonist Ryu, is the primary reason behind DragonierMan. A person who can transform into dragons. So I am very much interested in these playthroughs (though I would want a 100% speedrun over a general speedrun).

And that might bring you into a frame of mind conductive to roleplaying with said Navi. Lucia and Drago still need to finish their dungeon crawl of Netcastle D-119. I remember you having a want to do that earlier. Although without PaladinDC around we will just do it like a normal bust or something until we are satisfied.
Well, certainly can do that once I get going, and most likely I'll do casual runs of the games to 'derust' as it were since I've not played them in awhile. But to give you a bit of context, the current record for the any% single segment run of breath of fire 3 is about 9 hours and 13 minutes in game time. They are not short speedruns by any means.

Still, speedruns are what I hope to get into so who knows, either way I'll probably let ya'll know when I get going with it, and I'll try to check into the chat soon.
I'd watch!