Pokemon.

are you trying to own every pokemon or just see them all for national dex purposes?

here are the locations if all you need is to see them.

059 | Cherrim | Route 221, Ace Trainer.
114 | Unown | Solaceon Ruins, to the east of Solaceon Town.
115 | Riolu | Oreburgh Gate (Basement), Expert. (Requires Surf.)
146 | Uxie | Lake Acuity.
Trying to get the National Dex. Where's the Oreburgh gate?

Also, I don't want to catch the trio yet, so I need someone to trade me Uxie.
Here's a better way to get riolu. Go to Iron Island, and search around til you find a guy that wants to double battle with you (he joins your team) beat all the trainers and he'll give you an egg which hatches into #115 Riolu.

And, I can help you out with Uxie, just make sure to trade him back k?
I finished my Sinnoh Dex and have about 30 non-Sinnoh Pokemon in my National Dex.
was my info helpful? lol
Hm. Anyone with Leftovers or a Water Stone, I'll trade for such. Also, while my team isn't as strong without them, I'm all for battling now, any lv mod (as free battles around here still have players with either too high or too low a competition)
For lack of Pokemon Emerald, Zally requires a Gligar. Much appreciated if one of you lads could scrounge one up for me.

FC: 2835 6694 2232

In game name is Matt.
W00T!!!

RERN Name: Phoenix
Trainer Name: Sage
Friend Code: Dunno. Much appreciated if someone could tell me how to find this.
Version: Diamond.

I'm not even at the first gym yet and I've already gotten a Prinplup, a Shinx that is only a couple levels away from going Luxio, a Starly at level 7, and a just-evolved Kricketune. I think I need to work on my powerleveling problem.
@pheonix:your friend code=look in your pal pad. If you don't have one, go into the wifi area in the pokemon center and one on the nurses give you a palpad.

also, if I can get my wifi running on this computer i'm using, i'd be happy to trade you some pretty strong pokemon.
Well, first, I'd like to know what it is you'd be willing to trade. Just no legendaries, please. I can do without those so soon.

Also, why do you want to trade them with me in the first place?

In the meantime, though, I'm perfectly happy with my Pingu, Zap, Feathadood, and Crickeetle.
Meh. I got no reqason to trade them. just kind of a frinedly gesture. And I can trade you a plethora of pokemon. But like i said, I can't right now until I find the wifi software.
Hmm, tempting, tempting. Thanks either way, though.

Still, I can't give a straight answer until I know what I'm dealing with here. Mainly, I want to know whether they're evolved or unevolved. I prefer the latter, as then I can evolve them and get all the 'Dex entries.

Quote (Phoenix)

W00T!!!

RERN Name: Phoenix
Trainer Name: Sage
Friend Code: Dunno. Much appreciated if someone could tell me how to find this.
Version: Diamond.

I'm not even at the first gym yet and I've already gotten a Prinplup, a Shinx that is only a couple levels away from going Luxio, a Starly at level 7, and a just-evolved Kricketune. I think I need to work on my powerleveling problem.

No, no, nothing wrong with powerleveling. I evolved my Chimchar before the first gym just so it actually stood a chance.
Say, anyone got a decent shiny that they'd be willing to trade me?

I know, it's just for show, but they're just so dang spiffeh.
Shinys are useless. just meant for bragging rights.

though...if somone could get there hands on a shiny manaphy, that would be cool...

or a shiny deoxys...

or a shiny lucario...
A 'sexy' Lucario would be far better than a shiny one.
Question to the general public of Diamond and Pearl.

What's with the Uxie craze? From what I've seen so far, the hardest one of the Psychic trio is Mespirit, just 'cause its a 'running' Pokemon. Could someone fill me in a little on what it is that makes Uxie so hard to catch as opposed to the other two?
Did someone say Shiny Deoxys? :3

Someone play me sometime, and you'll be fairly impressed. And, when you see what you see, know that it took at least

3 Phiones
2 Spiritombs
1 Cyndaquil
1 Totodile
1 Chikorita
1 Helix Fossil
1 Kasib Berry
1 Thunderstone

....And a Shiny Charizard to get them.... My bud also has a Shiny Lucario, but Umbreon is shiny god, IMO.

Also, Phoenix: I can hook you up with a few nice trinkets, as a humble gift, just as I was given when I first got in the trading circuit. Think of it as something to start off on. To do wifi though, you need to beat your first gym, then check the basement floor of pokemon centers for your Pal Pad, which, from then on, you have, allowing you your friend code and the ability to register the FCs of others.

Sadly, PA, I would've considered trading you Charizard, had I not made this deal today. As it stands, the only shinies I have are two that I REALLY wanted, let alone that they have competitive properties. Sry...
Once I get my R4 cart, I'll be able to hack shiny Pokemon... I could do a one-shiny-for-each thingie. >_>
After all, it's just for looks.
If you are able to hack shinies, please get me a shiny Gallade.

and can you do my trainer card yet? Ihave a trainer sprite you can use.