The Act of Boredom: A Soradox

well I'm going to throw my 2 bits in...

I'm voteing a REALLY dark green, like a deep emerald where we have grey, a blue of simmiler darkness for where we have the blue, and an amber for text areas.
Thanks to the combined forces of boredom, a horribly painful ear infection, firefox 3, Greasemonkey, and whatever skin I'm using on my forums, I present you with this:

DELICIOUS DARK.

You can download the script here without support for the graphics (because I don't feel like having all of you eat what precious little upload bandwidth RoadRunner has decided to gift me with.)

Also note that while MOST of the forums seems to look fine, there are some areas that I can't seem to get to work right. And besides, for my first shot at a Greasemonkey project and getting it done in a few hours, I think it went pretty damn well.
That... could work.
So I found this sweet trick I never knew existed with firefox. So, you guys can have the two (OMG TWO) replacement graphics I'm using on my version.

Also fixed (I hope) the grid for post info and parts of the adminCP. Not that most of you will ever see it. But whatever, right?

Get the update here.
Oh my god. Admittedly, this is a LOT better.

EDIT: The tabs went wonky, the font is impossible to see.
Eh? Which tabs =<?

*shakes fist at invisionfree*

Oh right. In typical MMO fashion... SS or it didn't happen :3 (plus a screenie would make it easier to see where i fubar'd)
I changed a couple things, like adding "!important" to everything. Maybe that'll clear up your problem? Same dl spot.

Later on, I'll look into replacing the buttons with another script. I have to use Xpath for that though, and I don't really know anything about it so far.
Alright. One thing that's REALLY annoying is that every time a new page loads, it takes that split second to 'force' the color on the boards...

Idea: make a poll for what type of skin you'd like to see here?
Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about that, since it has to load the page first then overwrite the values once it's done. I must say though, that mine usually doesn't do that unless the page is overloaded with crap that would take forever to load anyways. So... maybe your firefox is just taking forever to load the pages for some reason?

Also I found out how to replace the rest of the images, but I can't find a set that looks nice.
Yeah, my internet has been pretty sucky lately.
Oh, i fixed the signaturetab thing. Took me a while to figure out what you were talking about though. Same place. Etc etc.
Alright, I have nothing left to complain about. I vote for using this skin, haha.
Well, I have a few things left I dont like. Such as the mismatching buttons, the post icons having some minor transparency issues (and all being different sizes). Also, this only overwrites the values of some of the items, it's not a full skin really. It'd take a while to make it into a full skin.... but it could be done, I'm sure.

Also, I'd like to find out how to make it fixed width and centered on the screen, and make that an optional setting. So far, though, I haven't had any luck on how to get it centered on the screen.
Is it not centered? .__.
It is when you let it autosize, but if I force it to a certain size♠ it decides to left justify everything.