Philosophy

Corrupt's Goal

Warning: do not click unless you are prepared to be open-minded, and have a lot of time on your hands to read about ten pages of valuable philosophical information.

I don't know if I agree with their ideals. I just like them.

(An example:

"Idiots breed more than geniuses.

The team looked at 1000s of representative teens grades 7-12 in the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health and The Biosocial Factors in Adolescent Development datasets, both of which include an IQ test, and include detailed sexual experience questions ranging from hand-holding to intercourse. As with the other study there was a curvilinear relationship: students with IQs above 100 and below 70 were significantly less likely to have had intercourse than those in between. Also like the other study, they found teens with IQs ranging from 75 to 90 had the lowest probability of virginity (the authors note this is also the same IQ range where propensity towards crime peaks)." )
Of course idiots breed more than geniuses, why do you think there are so many idiots~
I always thought it was cause women were always into "Hunk smash!" and not smart clever guys.