Soul Calibur IV

So many of you probably have heard enough to confirm it yourselves, but I have some pictures that confirm it too now. Basically, for anyone who doesn't know, the armor break system is supposed to punish players for being too defensive (and presumably or hopefully just guarding too much, not countering, but at least for the guarding). It's divided into three parts of armor: head, upper, and lower.

Here's some images:

I'm just wondering: WHAT TO BREAK OFF OF IVY AND VOLDO? Sure, maybe like Ivy's shoulder pad or Voldo's knee pads, but if Xianghua's losing her whole jacket, I shudder to think of worst case scenarios here.

On another note, for those interested in the Star Wars aspect: there's a playable stage that's the Star Destroyer's docking bay, and it even has the Imperial March music on it. XD
I wonder if Vader starts to lose armor/his mask and stuff as he fights. That would be badass.
Can you say screenshot mode? :'D
Can you say stupidity incarnate? DX

I guess we'll finally be able to see Yoda's manly man physique.

Also, Hair goes through arm.
The origional DOA also had articals of clothing that would fall off, masks, hair ornaments, greives, capes, ect. But nothing scandelous.
Did you just compare DoA to SC?

Wow.
This system is basically an advanced version of the one found in Fighting Vipers.
Or Super Smash Bros. :'D