Brain Teasers!

No, the answer's obvious. Lord Zetta could come and OVERLORD THEIR FREAKING FACES OFF.

Page claim in the name of Lord Zetta, 'cause he'll OVERLORD YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF.
If EN is hurt in battle she doesn't have to pay to be healed since Canada has national healthcare...
Good point.

But Twi has the Banhammer. Which can instantly Ban someone, freezing them in chronological space, and allowing Twi to do anything. OoO
who's saying that the fight would occur here at RE:RN? What if it were somewhere else where they would both have equal power?
What if they were fighting, then out of nowhere they both 'spontaneously' combusted, leaving the ref (me) the last one standing?

Clearly, the winner would be me. And as such, I think that I would win in a fight between EN and Twi.
Leon speaks truth, but not all of it. I believe that the only true winners of a fight between EN and Twi would be...Us, the fans.

Quote (Zanallen)

Twi.....Does Twi even have friends who will back him against EN?

*waves awkwardly*

Quote (tpsp1101)

who's saying that the fight would occur here at RE:RN? What if it were somewhere else where they would both have equal power?

Out of RE:RN, it'd be more of a slapfight.

-absconds with Twi's and EN's dignities-
ok...

back on topic, the answer to mine is yes, put it this way, some people in north america are canadians, and some canadians are from ontario...

next brain puzzler!

apples
- grapes
----------
pears

this is a math function, and it is correct, Explain it!

also bonus points if you can figure out the numbers!
I was right!!

okay.

an apple is very masculine and if a man doesn't have any grapes (I don't need to explain myself), he is a woman, and women have pears (boobies).
(1)(16)(16)(12)(5)(19)
minus
(7)(18)(1)(16)(5)(19)
equals
(16)(5)(1)(18)(19)

-tries adding them together-
69 - 66 = 3
Noooo.

-tries multiplying-
291840 - 191520 = 100320
No, again.

Well, I think my system was wrong.
i like my explanation better... :rolleyes:

Quote (Niax)

ok...

next brain puzzler!

apples
- grapes
----------
pears

this is a math function, and it is correct, Explain it!

also bonus points if you can figure out the numbers!

You just explained it yourself.

S obviously = 0

The problem is that R would also = 0, and in these problems a letter cannot be assigned to more than one number.

But assumeint it can...

apple0
-g0ape0
----------
pea00

yeah, all I can figure right now are the 0's. Im at school so I dont have the time to figure it out fully. EXPECT ANOTHER POST/EDIT.
Based on what Common had, I figured this.

A=1
P=4
L=5
E=3
S=0
G=1
R=0

However, he really deserves credit becuase if he hadn't posted his stuff, I never would've thought to approach the problem like that.

It works, but is it the answer that was being looked for?
a considerably easier one:

what has four legs, red and blue stripes, a long nose, big ears, and three tails?
A patriot after the Super Bowl?
A three-tailed amputee catgirl-eared anteater with a US Flag fetish?
A republican?

Quote (commondragon)

A republican?

Hey now, I only have two tails, thank you.
I have one for when we are done with this one...

What aould happen if a man robbed a bank, bought a time machine with the money, and went back in time and stopped himself from robbing said bank?