The MMORPG Club

I don't like other people, so I tend to not play MMORPGS...I prefer single-player RPGs.
MMO-whore at your service.

Runescape for about 3 days a long time ago. As stated, it's the failest mmo evar.
Ragnarok Online- On and off since 2003. I'm pro-est here. Stalkers ftw.
R.O.S.E Online - I tried it. Twas ok. Not playing anymore.
Audition Online - Started with the SEA version, then the korean one, then the american one, then kinda dropped it. Still fun though, and I get on when i wanna waste a couple minutes.
Granado Espada (Japan and Malaysia) / Sword of the New World (US) - Great graphics, amazing path finding, up to 3 characters at once. A unique game, but leveling is quite a grindfest and I got bored. Oh, and the music is to die for. Really. Go buy the soundtrack nao. SoundTEMP FTW. From the same person who came up with Ragnarok Online.
MapleStory - Yeah. I forget which server. In the middle of the wedding quest to marry my g/f's bandit. Damn ring materials.
Lunia - T'was ok. Got bored after a while and stopped leveling my guy. Went back a while later and no one was on, so yeah.
Rappelz - Pretty decent, and free with cash shop. Bahamut server.
Shaieya - Too slow and too much of a wow clone. Interesting idea with difficulty settings though.
High Street 5 - An audi-clone, basically. Better music than american audition, and some interesting stuffs to do. Also, no fm's! Yay!
WoW - Just picked it back up. Bronzebeard, and apparently Shatner plays on my server (or so says the one friend I play with).

Also, I've played many others, and probably just forget them.
Guild Wars is me. Got all four games and a couple of level 20 characters, mostly with viable builds. Main account is Elma Risuko, most commonly used one is Kazuhiro Risuko. All my characters are named Risuko.

Quote ()

Ragnarok Online- On and off since 2003. I'm pro-est here. Stalkers ftw.

I take issue with your claim and find that you are a knob.

Don' liek stalkers.

Champions are cool. I've had the most fun using a Throw Fuuma ninja, though.

ANYWAY

In order of play:

Runescape aka utter fail
MapleStory aka lolgrind
Ragnarok Online aka funfunfun but also lolgrind
World of Warcraft (yeah, yeah)

MapleStory is only tolerable when you have friends playing with you. Then you don't even notice the grinding.

Ragnarok has a brilliant PvP thing set up with War of Emperium.

World of Warcraft is, of course, very good; however, it has entirely too many immature players and chinese gold farmers.

I would like to try out City of Heroes/Villains and EVE Online; I have a new external hard drive to put them on now.

Quote ()

MapleStory is only tolerable when you have friends playing with you. Then you don't even notice the grinding.

Ragnarok has a brilliant PvP thing set up with War of Emperium.

World of Warcraft is, of course, very good; however, it has entirely too many immature players and chinese gold farmers.

+1

Also, if you still have an RO account, has iRO gotten Seige 2.0 yet? You know, the awesome looking new WoE in the Schutzwald Republic (sp?)(Yuno/Juno) and such?

And even if you don't still have an account, what server are you on in RO and WoW?
I booted off iRO far ago. I couldn't remember my details to save my life.

I still play, but on a private server; even kRO doesn't have WoE 2.0

As for WoW, I'm on Sisters of Elune (lewls RP server) though I havent been playing.
I play on dRO >_>

Snipers and SinXes ftw.
I don't play ro right now, as I'm looking for a good low rate server. I've found a couple, but the lack of friends makes the grind boring.
ugh I hate MMORPG's. I used to be an active Runescape player (back when I was like 9 or so) and then I played WoW for like two years and was addicted to it. I got my character to the coveted Lv. 40, got my mount, and then realized how much it much it wasn't worth it to put so much time for so little rewards. So I got over my addiction, quit, and then convinced my other friends that played WoW to quit. And my parents were so happy I quit WoW that they were more flexible with me saving up and getting my Xbox 360 (which pwns WoW's face). My parents said I would NEVER get a system like it and I would have to stay with my Wii, DS, PS2 (which I sold to get more money for the 360), and before that, Gamecube (which was my first videogame console besides the original Gameboy Color).
I'm currently waiting for a game to go into the BETA phase. I've stopped playing MMORPGs to be quite honest. That one MMORPG I'm waiting for is probably the only one 'new' enough to make me interested again. The name is Mabinogi.
Have been playing RO for more than a year now on a low rate server. I have a pritty high LK and TKranker (though he probably fell of the rank by now >_<), and a host of minor chars, including a stalker. I wouldn't touch a sinX, sniper, or HW with a stick.

I'm playing together with my bro, he will be the first lvl99 (97 right now) minstrel (excluding haxxed GM accounts...) if everything goes well. He also has a mid level one of all the extended classes (except the TK, which is mine).

>_>

Runescape - I wanted to see if the rumors were true..

Ballerium - I hate how your stuff resets every time a new round starts, and how abilitys get more expensive as everyone buys them (Making it hard for people to get heros with the Mine skill if they join late)

Decide Online - >_>.....This is what would happen if you fused runescape with 3D (and took out about 80% of the content).

maplestory - My friends (my only reason to play) stopped playing with me.

WoW - I play at a friend's account. A taruen druid, soloing, on an RP/PVP serber. and taruen newbies are smartz, they dont attack the level...whatever levels alliance that come and destroy all of our quest givers and shopkeepers.

The many ideas in my head - I wish I had more friends, but otherwise its ok.
MMOs that I play/Played

1. RO (about 20 different private servers)
2. ROSE Online
3. FlyFF
4. SCO (when it was still running)
5. FFXI (On cerberus server)
6. TetraMaster (eh.. no one really plays it now days, but its fun to play now and again)
7-10. MUDs (Multi User Dungeons/Dimensions/ect, Too many to count, and basically each could be counted as their own seperate MMO, and they are the ORIGINAL MMOs, and people still heavily play them, but to be far I'll just have it count as 4, the four i choose are The Unoffical Squaresoft MUD, Ivalice, InuyashaGalaxy, and... what was the fourth one again? *Shrugs*)
11. Age of Armor (Alright game.. got bored of it after a month of playing, uninstalled)
12. Guild Wars (friend doesnt use her account so I do every now and then)
13. Maple Story (dont really play now days... Nuff Said)
14. Trickster Online (havnt really had time to really play it so not much on it can be said)
15&16. Byond Online Games, Specifically Final Fantasy V: Another World, and a megaman version of SSBB (there are a bunch of others, but i dont play those)
17. StarCraft (yeah not classified as a MMO, but its community is large enough toreally consider it as such)

there are a few that I cant remember their names to, including one that is for Linux. but yeah thats the list I can really name off the top of my head. I only play FFXI once or twice a week during the weekends since thats the only time i really get.

Quote (Shuryou)

Quote (Zolem)

Quote (Shuryou)

Currently City of Villains/Heroes.

I have the game, but I'm so bussy I haven't started yet. Nor have I actually instaled it (so I don't waste the free period). WHat server are you on?

The European one. The one American people can't play on. Pity, huh? Hopefully that'll get changed in the future in some way.

Shur, you need to get on! I hit 50, dammit! I'm holding off on my Warshade so we can team, or some shit.

Quote (Nalerenn)

Quote (Shuryou)

Quote (Zolem)

Quote (Shuryou)

Currently City of Villains/Heroes.

I have the game, but I'm so bussy I haven't started yet. Nor have I actually instaled it (so I don't waste the free period). WHat server are you on?

The European one. The one American people can't play on. Pity, huh? Hopefully that'll get changed in the future in some way.

Shur, you need to get on! I hit 50, dammit! I'm holding off on my Warshade so we can team, or some shit.

I should get on probably some time. I've lost interest somewhat, but some teaming up may help me again. Being a villain isn't a ride at a theme park. I'll be in the chatroom if you want to look for me.