Opinion on General Mod Posts

Also, 4 would reduce players to the state of "tl,dr".
Actually, I voted for 2. The reason: I want to know what the viruses did (Virus A and B attack with their weapon but miss, you kill them with your attack), not have any clue what happened (stuffz hapend). Also, I want to be able to control what happened by making perfect hits if the attacks did hit. Not actually godmoding, but if the mod just said my attack hit, I could say in my next post "after the perfectly executed attack, Kitsune was ready to finish them off. He fired the cannon at the virus" and then if I win, "the virus had no chance against the massive explosion of the cannon" Etc. Having detailed modding also makes the battles stricter, in my opinion.
Personally, the only time I really use a single sentence or, god forbid, "stuff happens" is when I'm in a gawdawful hurry, and want people to get on with their battles. Otherwise, I try for a paragraph post, and I'm striving to make a decent-sized (think my regular RP) post. I strive to make an EPIC (Think Sky, or Eon) length and context post, but that's currently beyond my skill level.
Two point five

amirite?
A light splash of flavor is fine. In fact, a one-line mod post is often all that's really needed. Heavy posts are for unique enemies, not MetoolC.

If circumstances are different, though, you definitely should add description. Examples of times when description is appropriate:

-Any battle that's a multiple of 5
-When modding newbie's first few battles, provided said newbie seems to be putting real effort in
-When modding anyone (read: Eon) who piles EPIC into every single battle post
-When there is a LOT of action going on
-When someone does something wierd (Tactical Movement is the usual cause)
I am not asking for so much as everyone else, mine is just a fairly simple desire for the mods to read what you did and tell you what happened accepting what you did for what you intended. I think that qualifies as a splash of flavor. I am not looking for every virus to have a personality I am just looking to have fully interactive battles that they can make interesting if they are feeling inspired. If you don't get any feedback you can easily fall into a 'what's the point' views when writing.
Guys, Robo's being perceptive again. What should I do?
Just use the Argument Stick (AKA, baseball bat). That'll sort it out.
I still remember Rapid's modding.

And I never really had that much of a problem with it.

But, seeing as how not a single person who mods me HAS to, I let them do whatever they feel up to. Three words, three paragraphs, I'm not gonna say "OMG REMOD!" because I think it's the wrong length.

Do whatever the hell!
My only real problem with Rapid's modding was that he genuinely didn't understand what I was trying to do when I did something outside the bounds of the explicitly listed actions. There were those who screwed me over for random things, but Rapid was the only person I have seen who couldn't understand why a guard I threw at the enemy wouldn't reflect an attack on me in melee. I ended up just telling him to have me take the damage but after several posts back and fourth he just didn't understand why.
I would like my moding with a dash of detail.
I choose EPIC.

For I am awesome, and require EPIC to feast my brain and literary hunger on.

Also because this is an RP board, and as such we should be trying to inspire one another to write to the best of our abilities and, god forbid, increase our rping and english abilities.

Imagine a board where everyone can rp at a minimum level of where most of our best rp'ers are now. Sure, it would be a lot to read, but if you didn't want to read, why the hell are you on a BBS RPG? GTFO, noob.

And what better way to encourage each other to do our best and to push our limits than by tossing about heaping doses of EPIC for people to read and respond to? I can think of few, if any, better ways.
As a note, is stuff like THIS, and the next two modposts as well, the kind of stuff that is okay?

And when I think of "EPIC," by the way, it's pretty much what Twi modded when Seraphim faced THE CORRUPTED HERO. And whatnot.
My main reasoning for my choice is simply that I like to see quirky situations or get thrown into off-ball battles. Typically, the more body there is to a mod-post, the more wild-cards the mod decides to throw in. I want to see battles with terrain, multiple terrains even. Maybe even battles with obstacles such as RockCubes, traps, etc.
Heh, reminds me of my old idea of structuring the Net more like the real world...With random trees and rocks that you can hide behind for cover and what not...Mostly because the game's idea of the net, random floating pathways with different colored panels, always irked me.