Kingdom Hearts

i for one LOVED KH2, sure, the levels WERE short and it was fairly easy, espesualy if you played through KH1 and went right into KH2, hell, i even had the GBA one that tied in KH1 and KH2, me and a friend of mine love the game a little too much......and i worry that he has a little obsesion over roxas....but if he gets to the point he writes yaoi fanfics about roxasX*Male character here* THEN i'll beat him over the head with a keyblade. but still, it's a good game, and it's not nearly as over hyped as halo, so thats a plus for me.
I hate them all!
Yes!

Bust wolf!

Are you okay?

CHANGING!

-What Kingdom Hearts Is Not
If they goddamn make KH3 for the PS3 just to make the graphics into the movie style that they show at the beginning and end of every game, I will seriously burn a store.
Or not, I don't think I have the necessary implements to commit arson anyway.

Quote (RevivedSin)

If they goddamn make KH3 for the PS3 just to make the graphics into the movie style that they show at the beginning and end of every game, I will seriously burn a store.
Or not, I don't think I have the necessary implements to commit arson anyway.

WD-40, the all purpose lubricant, and a four-pack of lighters for $1, none of which require you to be carded. WD-40 + Flame = miniflamethrower.
My favorite part of KH 2 was where you fight lots of guys...Lots. People who have played the game will know what I am talking about.

Quote (Zanallen)

My favorite part of KH 2 was where you fight lots of guys...Lots. People who have played the game will know what I am talking about.

1000 enemies.
Well, I was attempting to prevent spoilers, ya know...Just in case. But yeah, that's the part.
That part was so fun. It's like reaction command city. :'D
I liked the Sephiroth battle, too bad you can't beat him again and again.
I've got a separate save file for the sole purpose of letting me play the 1000 Heartless battle whenever I want. Easily the best part of the entire game.

Quote (Bomber)

I've got a separate save file for the sole purpose of letting me play the 1000 Heartless battle whenever I want. Easily the best part of the entire game.

MY freind did the same thing.