Megaman SF decision

Yeah. Which one should I get? I don't know the pros or cons or anything, so I'm a bit confuzzled. You know what they say. Knowing is half the battle. And pooping(INSERTINSIDEJOKEHERE).
Dragon, same as me.
Whats the difference between the three?
I'm pretty sure the only one is that you get different Cross-whatevers.I liek Peggy's the most.
there be different giga chips between all 3 versions, different brother band abilities and a different extra boss after you beat the game and get up to him.
I as well have Ice Pegasus. Yes, it's special ability with the Giga Chip rocks, so I vote Peggy as weoo. One question though...how do you battle others online? My small let instruction booklet's instructions were blurry and smeered like it was rushed off the print.
you can't fight people online, only trade with people online.......and stuff like that.
I picked up dragon, mostly because Pegasus Magic sounds really, really gay. Also, dragon was the only one in stock at the time.
I picked up Dragon because I like Dragons, and Green is my favorite color.
Pegasus Magic? That does sound gay. Gay like Cats the Musical.

So, if Pegasus gets "Pegasus Magic", what do the others get? Is that like, a Giga Chip?

Quote (Kujajin)

Gay like Cats the Musical.

CATS Rawks yer Sawks, buddy.
The others would be Leo Kingdom as well as DragonSky, and there are Gigahips for each one, but I forgot the names for them.
Pegesus Magic is your 'Ultimate Form'. And it is so gay, like perrie (spelling?). It's gay like Samwise from LOTR. Dragon Sky rocks! Go for Dragon!
And the Emmy goes to...

Leo! I compared the boxes and Leo looked much sweeter. Wood ain't my type, and the big Pegasus guy looked dumb.